It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS website mentioned to me by FBI agent today...ON A TRAFFIC STOP![UPDATE]

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
hi spooks! (i love saying that!)
it's nice to know that spooks are people, too.

If there are agents here as people then I agree, ATS can be very entertaining and a great pastime for anyone.

However there is always a possibility that some may visit sites like these in an official capacity for any number of reasons.

In either case we would never know.

It would be interesting if a representative for the FBI was willing to voluntarily come forward and open a dialog with the members of ATS in an official capacity. Great public relations potential for them and an opportunity to discuss the history of the agency, at least what they can discuss.

Of course there would be things they can't answer or discuss and no comment would do.

What would they have to lose?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Please send invitations to:

Office of Public Affairs – Michael P. Kortan

And anyone from here:

Criminal, Cyber, Response, and Services Branch
Criminal, Cyber, Response, and Services EAD

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Please stop derailing the thread dude...

Click Here if you want the History of the FBI

You are really determined... but what cause do you have? Why dont you just call your local FBI field office if you are so GUNG-HO on talking to an Agent. But in the meantime ... Get back on topic

Edit to add:

OP...

Have you gotten to talk to the FBI agent yet? I think a legitimate question for them would be...

Are ATS posters potential threats, good observations for understanding paranoid people, or just criminals that happen to post to ATS (why he mentioned it in the first place)

my bet is that the guy he was after posted something he shouldn't have on ATS...

unless they were recruiting him for something

[edit on 1-3-2010 by rjmelter]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DagoRed

You are trying way too hard at bad cop.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

You have officially creeped me out with your post.

So you got beat up? Hurt? and it sounds to me like your saying I did this or someone on ats did it or a governmental agent did it?

wow dude.

I would personally like to ask the FBI to put you on a watchlist for being delusional, and a threat on society.

What would you say to that?

edit to add:

i think Ill just msg you to see what ur tlkn about

[edit on 2-3-2010 by rjmelter]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

I said nothing about what happened.

And please, go ahead and put me on that list.

Thank you, for at least making me laugh.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by marsvolta

Amidst the former and a bit of the latter, we can be friends

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd two lines.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DagoRed

Originally posted by rcwj1975
reply to post by DagoRed

I will say most MIT and Harvard grads aren't the best street smart people out there. They can answer a quantum physics question, or recite things from a book, but not exactly the best candidates for field agents. Don't know to many Ivy League folks who could fit in on the streets down here where I work. They serve a purpose and it's definitly more managerial then field work....

I know one Ivy League graduate. He simply knows nothing about 1%'s, Hood Rats, Dope Dealers, Thugs, Gangs, Underground Networks, Drugs, Firearms, etc....and all the other crap that goes on under the normal day of citizens. In my experiance, a college degree (like mine) means nothing out here in this line of work.

Heh. Again you are very wrong. You deal with street level crime which intelligence is not a high criteria for. You said it yourself. Becoming a city cop or a sheriff deputy is not very difficult....

I have this feeling that you seem to think ivy league graduates are something of a book worm who isn't capable of handling a wife beater or a passed out alcoholic on the sidewalk. The problems you face are very minor in comparison to the problems that an intelligence analyst or federal agent has to deal with. You pick up the # around town. Know you're place.

I agree. The people I have worked with in the technical/science teams from the federal divisions are head and shoulders above the field counter parts. Look in 15 years I would be willing to bet 40% or higher of street level police officers jobs will be replaced with technology. With all of the biometric systems coming and multivisual sensory applications the need for local drug enforcement officers and traffic divisions will be reduced to bare units that just sort of are patty wagon drivers that pick up offenders after the technology has gathered all the need intelligence/ articulate evidence needed for a court conviction.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsloan
I agree. The people I have worked with in the technical/science teams from the federal divisions are head and shoulders above the field counter parts.

DUH..I would hope so. Our Crime Scene Techs, Computer Crimes guys, Lab workers, ME's, etc are all smarter IN THEIR FIELD then street cops or field agents...thats the point. They get hired to do THEIR part, we get hired to do OURS.

We bring them data, the intel, the bodies, etc....then they take over and help peice it all together. Then thanks to their hard work we can go get warrants, go get more intel, etc....but to act like their degree means only THEY make stuff happen is simply
! (i.e. TEAMWORK...high five the CSI!!!)

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
This is very interestng. I wonder if the likes of MI5/MI6 check out this website as well? Pretty funny if they do.
Almost definitly mate they are on that kind of ting.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Crito

i kinda think that because all the theories of nibiru, NWO,2012,end times, and all that gained so much popularity, that instead of denying it like the government was, they decided to bring it about themselves and make us think its all really gonna happen then carry it out themselves, like the US being the Anti-christ or something. im just being open here

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
When we have federal employees/law enforcement on the website, we get access to a limited 'inside perspective' and for those of you that feel alienated by law enforcement and the feds, you kind of get to see that really we are all human beings regardless of our jobs, so we got nutter feds on ATS too, and so you can take a 'temporary' sigh of relief and then get right back to being paranoid!

Thanks for this paranoia reducing and enlightening thread.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Well you can tell the man if you really are who you are, that gang stalking by the government is fact and my life has proved it.

I live in uk, but uk is same as america.

I think people like you just come on here to rubbish truths, like gang stalking, this is too op.

FBI are same as mi5 i assume from what i know from my understanding. MI5 are notorious in england for doing this, so why wouldn't fbi in usa do the same.

Tell me what 100,000's of workers do everytday that work for government alphabet agencies.

p.s yep the government does use info on this site. We do alot of there work for them, as i think ats is like a think tank for these scum now.

Also remember people never do anything to justify there crimes against you, they will love it.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

P.S. I told him some were upset that he wasn't in a blacked out Tahoe/Suburban wearing a suit and sunglasses. He told me that his 2008 Chevy Malibu works fine for him...hahahahaha

Not trying to derail your thread, but the car vs. blacked out SUV cracks me up.

You should tell him to trade his Malibu for something more like this.

Of course this will not do much for him being inconspicuous. But if he ever needed to get into a high speed chase it would work wonders and they get around great in the winter weather. Maybe you could talk your department into getting a few as well.

The top photo is mine (sorry I take every chance I can to show it off, as I am very proud of it).

As for the FBI, CIA, or even the police looking into sites like this, oh well. Really is it a surprise that they visit for personal or work related reasons. They are people just like us and believe it or not this is a great resource for investigation. Of course not a full amount of evidence or anything can be found here but certainly there are some things here that could help.

The best advice I can give to anyone not wanting any of the places listed to see your thoughts is to not post them on the internet. Face book, MySpace, and Twitter are great though if you want to throw what is going on in your life into their laps.

Raist

[edit on 4/17/10 by Raist]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

Raist my friend...I think it would be cool if the FBI drove off road rally race cars with the FBI logo on the hood and the agent name on the roof....with FBI down the side...

It would be a lot cooler then the maw & paw car he was in!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj1975

The one is obviously a show car for a parts place but the others are real cars.

The Colorado highway patrol has an STi but it is only for their thing against street racing.

As far as I know the others are being used. One photo I seen had ten Evos and a cop beside each one of them.

The only problem with using those as a patrol car is that they only come in manual (no cruise control either) and not everyone can drive one. The plus side would be the traction they have in all seasons.

Just show your boss some and drop hints

Raist

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Raist

Raist my friend...I think it would be cool if the FBI drove off road rally race cars with the FBI logo on the hood and the agent name on the roof....with FBI down the side...

Hey RCWJ. You wanna know what I drive? A buick le sabre. o_O lol.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marked One

reply to post by Raist

Hey RCWJ. You wanna know what I drive? A buick le sabre. o_O lol.

Sweet....and if its gold or maroon thats even better...lol

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join