It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS website mentioned to me by FBI agent today...ON A TRAFFIC STOP![UPDATE]

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
YUP! That sounds like the truth to me,,,,, Being a retired Fed LEO.
I use to log in because of my interest in things the MSM and some friends don't want to talk about.
Called some retired buddies of mine,,,, Their following your thread with GREAT Interest.
I won't mention the agency I worked for, But, Yes I still have friends that come to ATS. NOT SPYING,,, But for ideas and a different way at looking at things.

REALLY,,, NO KIDDING!!!!! JUST LOOKING AROUND

[edit on 26-2-2010 by guohua]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Thanks for the input my friend...and retired...ahhhhh one day i can get there and then golf and do ATS all day...haha...can't wait!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Since I've known people who were followed by the FBI and the CIA I'm quite certain those organizations and others monitor this site. The government isn't necessarily very creative and they need help envisioning certain scenarios. It makes sense that they would frequent a highly condensed website like this. ATS has a little bit of everything that could possibly go down. I know the CIA gets Hollywood filmmakers together to pick their brains, to find out about hypothetical situations such as what one might do if one was a terrorist and wanted to attack the country. My late mentor was on one of these panels and according to his story someone said he would hijack a jet and crash it into a skyscraper. This was pre 911 and the government agent (according to my mentor's story) actually told this guy that wasn't playing by the rules and to forget that could ever happen.

I feel silly mentioning this, especially since I'm a new member, but ever since I joined ATS I've got rogue scanners trying to scan my computer left and right. I had to start booting up in Linux. One time I clicked on a fairly benign yahoo article about Iran, another time, I was on ATS but I was talking to a friend in the room with me, not touching the computer at all, and suddenly this rogue scanner is at it again. There have been other times. Whatever this thing is it's picking up certain places I visit during my virtual travels, most of them concerning the middle east and political unrest. I just think it's kind of strange.

I also think ATS is making me paranoid

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj1975

My friend,,,, Golfing about DROVE ME NUTS!!!!! Being retired and home about killed me too. I need a retirement job, Got one,, Security,,,
Not bad, But I guess I was to ruff on a couple of thugs looking like they had the idea of stealing this mans Mercedes SL350 one night.
Phoenix P.D. I was told later had been looking for these two, I was told later.
Now I work for another Real Security Company, and other than my age,,,,,,,,,, It feels like OLD TIMES IN EAST BERLIN some times.

Please have a safe shift and keep all your senses probing around you.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Hmmm. Now you have me curious, officer. Can you give us a hint as to what "the other stuff" was and what prompted you to contact this agent? I'm a little surprised that you would actually have further conversations with the man. Are you trying to strike up a friendship with him? One last question, have you turned anybody else at your precinct onto the ATS website? Inquiring minds want to know!

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobra5000

Let me fill you in,, If my Old Agency was looking at your computer, YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW IT,,, UNTIL THEIR AT YOUR DOOR!

My friend, even your local P.D. is better than that. If you really think you have a Rogue Scanner Probing your P.C.
Get your self a good anti malware program. By The Way,,, What you looking at that could possibly make you so nervous?
:

Come on my young friend,,,,, I won't tell anybody,, I'm here to help you

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua

Let me fill you in,, If my Old Agency was looking at your computer, YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW IT,,, UNTIL THEIR AT YOUR DOOR!

My friend, even your local P.D. is better than that. If you really think you have a Rogue Scanner Probing your P.C.
Get your self a good anti malware program. By The Way,,, What you looking at that could possibly make you so nervous?
:

That makes sense. See? I am getting a little paranoid.
Hold on...there's someone knocking at my door.....

(I still think this site is monitored for reasons other than personal enjoyment, though.)

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by godless
Hmmm. Now you have me curious, officer. Can you give us a hint as to what "the other stuff" was and what prompted you to contact this agent? I'm a little surprised that you would actually have further conversations with the man. Are you trying to strike up a friendship with him? One last question, have you turned anybody else at your precinct onto the ATS website? Inquiring minds want to know!

Already gave hints WAAAAAY back early in the post as to why this agent and I will not talk a few times over the next 3 months or so. Again without reading the posts I can see why your confused about him and I speaking again. I am not going to discuss the case, even though its more interviews than anything, but the sharp ones here figured out the subjects charges pretty quick....so if your interested, gotta read them all...lol

To answer your last question...yes I have. Only 2 other friends of mine who are cops got interested. And just to again solidify, a fellow officer got me interested.....

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Sorry UPDATE is on page 19....last post

[edit on 2/26/2010 by rcwj1975]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I Never Said We Would KNOCK!

Sure this site is looked at with great interest by a number of organizations both in the U.S. and other countries too, that I hold heartily believe.
I'm sure rcwj1975 would back me on this,,, Do You Have Any Idea What It Would Take To Open A Investigation On Evidence Gather From ATS?

Every one I know,,,, And That's ALOT of LEO's, Active and Retired,,,
Come to ATS because they like it here and read about things they are interested in.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

[

Every one I know,,,, And That's ALOT of LEO's, Active and Retired,,,
Come to ATS because they like it here and read about things they are interested in.

Maybe they should throw a thread around every once in a while then. What do the LEO's think about 9-11

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 911stinks

Very few are members, most are lurkers, some live in other countries now and my closes friends in the states,,,,, they like to read the post, They well tell you though, You People Scare The HELL OUT OF THEM!! Sometimes and other times they can't stop laughing, I think my friend and spook partner "little" damn near went to the E.R. one day, due to he was laughing and crying so hard he thought he was having a heart attack!
911,,,,, hmmmmmm I'll tell you the truth. I do not believe it was an inside job, all but two of the many people I know, think the same way I do.
But that is our thoughts with what we know.

rcwj1975,,, My friend, I am not trying to steal or derail your thread.
This is your thread and a GREAT ONE. please know this.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

rcwj1975,,, My friend, I am not trying to steal or derail your thread.
This is your thread and a GREAT ONE. please know this.

No problem...feel free to chat..ALL MEMBERS...thats what ATS is for...again I don't mind one bit.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

I Never Said We Would KNOCK!

- Seriously, that was hilarious, though I'm not sure if it was meant to be, or not...

- Thanks for the updates. Interesting to read all of the perspectives.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Only if I liked You!!!!
Hello,,, I'm here to check your telephone, satellite dish, T.V. or my be even your plumbing by the way, how is that new garage door working for ya?

Knocking is a good thing to do then, wouldn't you agree?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Well Case in point My Father used to work for the church,Go behind the Iron Curtain,Red China,Cuba........When freadom of information act Passed he requested files from the FBI........8 2ft long boxes of illegal phone taps for Ten yrs.......So You tell me not to be perenoid.........My Dad was a Minister......Methodist church......Ok.......I do not trust our govrnmt.......And I work for State Govrnmt.......GW

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GreyWolf2012

Request your files. You'd be shocked. HELL! I would need a U-Haul Truck for mine, a 24 footer and I was one of them.
rcwj1975 has a file too. I can't think of anyone that does not have some kind of file started on them. Now if you have any type of security clearance or travel, especially to other not so friendly counties, You have a file

But that is OK,,,, It's all kept Secret, Ha Ha HA HA

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I knew the moment that you told him you were a member here on ATS that what would follow is nothing but deception on his part. I can tell you aren't in the slightest bit experienced in intelligence operations. I have worked around the FBI for a number of years. FBI agents are not you're friend, even if you are in law enforcement. They are highly skilled in deception and are able to talk themselves into a relationship with a high percentage of their targets.

I know you are feeling a bond with this agent, but it must be broken. He is not you're friend and he does not come on this forum and nor does any other federal agent to get an education from anonymous people about what is going on in the world. They have Harvard and MIT graduate intelligence analysts working in the National Security Agency that support them and their intelligence operations. Their use of these forum(S) is in the scope of criminal investigations, and not education.

Trust me when I tell you you are being deceived. You gave him a reason to pick you're brain. And so thats what he is doing.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DagoRed

Your living in a Very Paranoid, Closed Minded Little Space.
If you are the target in my investigation, I'd know every thing about you. You would freely start talking to me, we'd be the best of friends, we'd have the same interests. Hell, I'd send you a Birthday card. But i would have only known you for 2 hours.
Now if you and I just meet, I'm doing my job and your doing your job, we are both in Law Enforcement. We are both suspicious my the nature of our job.
So, a neutral ground was found. For all we know it could have been night time and stars out bright a full moon and a humming in the back ground.\

Now Harvard and MIT graduate and Intelligence,,, Come On,,, your only as good as your info and experience. It's hard to get an MIT dude or gal to make a good cup of coffee with a Harvard Graduate reading the instructions. But then I don't know a lot of you Havard and MIT grads.
I'm sure there are some really smart ones out there.

rcwj1975 what do you think? You know any?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Do You Have Any Idea What It Would Take To Open A Investigation On Evidence Gather From ATS?

Nope, but it does sound like a marvelous idea!!

Glad to hear some people are happier/unhappier about a tale of Feds visiting this site professionally/personally. I don't see why scientists, religious studiers, dreamers, musicians and architects and all else can all visit here but people who work in intelligence cannot.

S+F for the thread and for those people who enjoy the 'paranormal'.

-m0r

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join