It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it werid that I always lucid dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
For some reason I always lucid dream. Never really understand why, I can remember everyone I had since I was a child. My lucid dreams are really strong, in other words, I can see, feel, interact, control, pretty much do anything I want. But the strangest thing is that when I have a lucid dream I can think!? Like I can do be active in my dream and also think to myself about whatever is going on in my dream. :bash:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Not weird at all, I lucid dream a hell of a lot! what is weird is that you say you remember every single one from being little, super memory

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Thanks, lol. Yeah, ever since I was young I've been lucid dreaming. So, I guess it's safe to say dreams do come alive, sorta anyway. lol.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

They certainly do!
it's a great feeling when you're controlling a dream!

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Yeah, kinda like a video game of some sort.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I lucid dream just about every night and have for as long as I can remember.

The thing is I can never seem to control what I do in my dreams. When I realize that I am dreaming and try to control the situation I wake up every time.

It would be cool to figure out how to stay in that state without waking up but I have had no luck thus far.

Even tho I can't control my dreams it's nice to have lucid dreams that I can remember most of the time.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I can too! Sadly I had a lucid dream about my sister being cut up and I told them to put her back together (they had her on the ground like a puzzle) It was not a bloody gross dream as I was only 5... but it scared me so I learn how to make my dreams not scare me by controlling them... in the dream they could not put her eye back in right the piece did not match up right...

to cut to the chase two weeks later she got glasses and then 40+ years later she is going blind in that eye! Weird huh?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I lucid dream and can control, reverse and re do my lucid dreams. I can also get up for a potty break and go back into the dream. I see, hear, taste and feel everything in my dreams.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

That is amazing!

I too can think in my lucid dreams usually, but keeping them stable is usually a problem for me.

And yes, feelings/senses being more like real life is common for lucid dreams, well at least most of mine.

You are lucky to have such great dream recall, it would be nice if you could share some of your dreams.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Romantic Rebel lives on through his posts.

Go RR! WOOOOO!

On topic,

lucid dreams are totally amazing. To know you are dreaming and be in your very own dream world. WOWZA. Really fun.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

It sure can be, if you are lucky enough to have a stable one and/or can keep it stable and not wake up so soon.

I remember one lucid dream moment where someone and I were being attacked, and I made the attacker disappear out of the dream; just by saying get out of my dream while pointing my hand in her direction and poof, she was gone.

new topics

top topics

join