It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Wants You to Know Him

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
God should leave a message and I'll get back to him as soon as poss. Better yet, God should try praying to me. Maybe I'll have better luck hearing him than I had with him hearing me! LOL!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

It has already proven scientifically that it is in our genes to look for GOD, why do you suppose after thousands of years we still believe in this deity in one form or another.

No, actually it hasn't. There was some early interest in a hypothesized "God Spot", but this didn't pan out under investigation. The "God Spot" became a "God Network" of sorts which did correlate to increased activity during religious experiences. None of the components of this proposed network were previously unknown, and none of them in primary function were expressly tied to or related to religious experience. So even though correlation could be established, there was nothing to substantiate causal relationship between their function and religiosity. In fact, the majority of the regions associated with the "god network" were integral to social cognition - which implies that religious experience are a byproduct, rather than an adapted feature. It seems most likely as of now that "The Gods" became personalities to be interacted with around the same time our ancestors developed social institutions and the first theories of mind.

Whether or not this explains why religious beliefs typically include strong ties to social and moral behavioral edicts, I'm not sure. However, it seems to add strong support to non-theistic arguments that morality and behavioral standards pre-date religion (though perhaps not superstition, as B.F. Skinner discovered with studies on pidgins) - and exist independently of religion.

PubMed PLoS One 2009: Neuroanatomical Variability of Religiosity. *Full Text*

Science doesn't "prove" anything, because our understanding must remain open to falsification. How certain we are that any particular explanation is correct (in whole or in part) is based on the preponderance of evidence which fits a useful explanation with the least contradictory evidence. If that book you read gave you the impression that our brains are wired to "know god", and so is some kind of proof of god's existence... you either misunderstood or were lied to.

Steven Pinker (well known cognitive scientist and popularizer of science) breaks down the scientific views on religion and neurobiology in more layman's term.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Silly, silly, silly....
reply to post by noonebutme

Are you in for a rude awakening?

God should leave a message and I'll get back to him as soon as poss. Better yet, God should try praying to me. Maybe I'll have better luck hearing him than I had with him hearing me! LOL!

LOL It is funny when people think it's all about them, to the point they display their blindness by walking across the freeway or playing on the tracks.

click on link^

Crude I know but to the point.

[edit on 24-2-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AeJor_Mn

God Wants You to Know Him

... Heh, yeah. In the biblical sense. Awwwright, Giggity giggity.

(Someone had to say it sooner or later)

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
imp--ssme asked;

Who said G-d was a HIM????
Where is any proof G-d is a man? Please people were are in here to deny ignorance not to dwell in it.

The universe is governed by the laws of nature.
Throughout time, cultures may transform from a patriarch to a matriarch systems of belief,but primarily our histories and our laws of nature define that God is a man, if He wasn't then we would all be worshipping a Goddess.

The law of nature also applies to the animal kingdom with the male being the dominant species for the majority of them.

If God was actually a woman, then the law of nature would have favored the woman species as dominant in both people and animals.

It is to Egypt that we look to for understanding history and if the Egyptian gods were female,then they would have put the letter "t" after their names. For example, Osiris.t, Min.t or Horus.t. Sort of like kitchen-ette.

Sure maybe in other galaxies or solar systems they may have the Goddess as the supreme being, but here on Earth it's the Man and that's why women were chosen to carry children.

Whining about it and denying God by spelling his title as G-d won't get you anywhere. I think that people who omit letters should commit themselves to msn messenger for the rest of their lives.

First calculators generated a dumbed down nation and now messenger generates an illiterate nation.

The problem with women is that they are very vain and selfish creatures and that is why it bothers them that God is a man.

Considering the gay evolution and bisphenol hormones in your drinking water and baby foods and freemason freaks who worship hermaphrodites, then in another 100 years you may get your wish for God being replaced by a Goddess. After all you do use Micro-SOFT SOFT-ware right?

I just hope for the sake of history, that at least if a Goddess does take over that she'll be an Amazon with dignity and pride.

Besides think about God's family as numbers and our alphabet. That's right I did say,family.

A...1 = God.........I AM,Adam,standing human,risen
B...2 = God's wife..Babe,Beauty,Breasts,Bountiful
C...3 = Son........Christ,the trinity,Charm,Chivalry
D...4 = Daughter...Diana,Delicate,Dainty,D also resembles being pregnant.

The males are odd 1 and 3. The Females are even 2 and 4 which means they are balanced to
and divide continuosly to maintain.Sort of like 8 is an infinite number. The secret is 5 is change. And 5 would be the baby which can change for better or worse and also evolves with change.

Sept 11,2001 = 9 + 2 + 3 = 14 = 5 = change

You could write an entire book on the number 5,it is the most mystical number.

You also stated imp--sme;
"Yes, man’s ego always putting himself before anything else.
Him, His, all the same."

Actually your quite wrong,think about the good things that good men have done for women? The Taj Mahal is a good example of what love can do. And besides we practically refer to everything in the feminine form in general, like our cars,boats,ships,buildings or even our countries are all feminine names. America,Canada,Asia,Europa, etc.

See, like I said, women are selfish and vain creatures by nature.
Even if you are a lesbian you would realize that!

hadriana;
you understand crowley,that is why you don't understand.
There is pieces of truth in the bible and pieces of lies.
Which piece you find will determine your truths.
Beware the wolves in sheeps clothing.

Therian;
God's letters JA are on top of the Great Pyramid and not under a capstone. Why? SIGNS,A MIRACLE. I believe that God wanted me to see those letters from a physical nudge on my right shoulder, the continuous tingling in my left pinky since that day of January 2006.
I went on to reveal many mysterious things after like decoding the pyramid and the carina nebula secret and discovering the Garden of Eden in Tansania,Africa with images of God and His Wife and they look upon my face as a child on the babe,to name a few reasons.

You can have greater understanding in my Tribes of Atlantis website;
sites.google.com...

Evermore,the point I'm trying to make is that I don't believe that the God portrayed in the bible is our supreme being and as you can see many people are resentful towards the evil portrayed in the bible.

As stated it is a wolf in sheeps clothing who stole our truths and mixed it with lies and clever deceptions as they planned it to be.

And that is why many have none or mixed understandings of God and his true words and feelings.

Because that book was Satan in disguise and written during his dominion.

Once you take the truth out of the bible,which is all loving wisdom,then you can have a white cover.

And remember,the other law of nature, Free Will.

Think twice.

I just want you to have better understanding of God and on a more personal level.

For once you can know Him by Name and not a title that is shared by many others who they call Gods.!

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Here's a new picture to help people understand the two letters of God's name JA Mn on top of the Great Pyramid in Cairo from my January 2006 photo from Google Earth.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Hello AeJor_Mn, interesting post, if not a little mysterious.

Genesis 1:1 & 2:4 don't really suggest to me any relation to the title of the OP. What is the connection here? It seems more likely to be along the lines of a claim of ownership, or credit to an architect, or revelation of a designer, whatever name one gives.
Is it more of an introduction to the naming and subsequent alterations to the name of god? If so, what relevance does this hold in regard to a deity's eagerness to form a relationship with 'you'?

Ancient Egypt, its pantheon of gods and mysteries are indeed fascinating but again, this also seems to be more of a discussion about the correct way to address a supreme intelligence! Apologies if I'm missing the point here.

Also, I wasn't under the impression Crowley was a satanist. Perhaps you're mistaking occultism and satanism? Do you have any sources or evidence for this claim?

Finally, thanks for posting a Crowley ritual, sounds intriguing. Please could you cite sources for 'THE TEMPLE OF THE HOLY GHOST (pentagram ritual)'? Also more detail regarding this would be much appreciated.

Cheers. x

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Exodus 3:13

13 Moses said to God: Lo, I shall go to the children of Israel, and say to them: The God of your fathers has sent me to you. If they shall say to me: What is his name? What shall I say to them?

14 God said to Moses: I AM WHO AM. He said: Thus shall you say to the children of Israel: HE WHO IS, has sent me to you.

..................I AM......................

Does ya-howeh or el-ohim mean I AM?

No, they mean "God who will become" and "God the powerful of many".
They can also be used as a title for "Lord" which in truth has no significance to God,for many were also titled Lords such as Pharaohs, landowners, demi-gods, fathers, etc.

Clearly yahoweh is not God, but a "disguised god".

The bible contains pieces of truths and lies and how you gather those pieces reveals your truths and beliefs.

The bible was focused towards the truths and beliefs of the Hebrews and Babylonians, but was it every other nations truths and beliefs? No.

Therefore as the name yahoweh also portrays among many other relations in the Hebrew language itself that we can make of the word howeh such as ruin, disaster, goat, shovel, failure, to fall, female, etc, we also know that it can mean vanity, which is clearly portrayed by yahoweh as a selfish and bloodthirsty "disguised god" of the bible that was manufactured by a selfish and bloodthirsty nation.

Now yahoweh also claims that he is the god of Abra-H-am whereupon in the new testament of John chapter 8, Jesus tells them that their father abraham did not bear testimony to God and that they are of the devil and liars and murderers.

Thus yahoweh was satan in disguise who mislead the hebrews and branded them with an evil star and the evil zionist name of israel the demon razael in disguise also and like Abraam became Abra-H-am, so too were the ebrew branded H-ebrews with the letter H just like yahoweh or elohim.

Jesus also "started" off sentences with the words "Amen, Amen" in opposition to our understanding to say Amen at the end of a sentence or our prayers.

Why would that be?
Why did they not understand whom Jesus' Father IS?

We are provided with two fundamental and sound clues.

.................I AM......and......AMEN..................

I AM is composed of three letters, I-A-M.
I = J = Y therefore IA..JA...YA = GOD.......or IAO,IAH / JAO,JAH / YAO,YAH all mean JA or GOD.

14 Dixit Deus ad Moysen : Ego sum qui sum. Ait : Sic dices filiis Israël : Qui est, misit me ad vos.

14 καὶ εἶπεν ὁ θεὸς πρὸς Μωυσῆν ἐγώ εἰμι ὁ ὤν καὶ εἶπεν οὕτως ἐρεῖς τοῖς υἱοῖς Ισραηλ ὁ ὢν ἀπέσταλκέν με πρὸς ὑμᾶς

14 God said to Moses: I AM WHO I AM. He said: Thus shall you say to the children of Israel: HE WHO IS, has sent me to you.

Hebrew Transliterated
3:14 VY'aMUr 'aLHYM 'aL-MShH 'aHYH 'aShUr 'aHYH VY'aMUr KH Th'aMUr LBNY YShUr'aL 'aHYH ShLChNY 'aLYKM.

Commonly and originally when they addressed God they used the name ALHYM or elohim. This is how Genesis starts of with "in the beginning God" created, and yahoweh or yhvh simply meant "lord" for where we learn of in Genesis 2:4;

Hebrew Transliterated
2:4 'aLH ThVLDVTh HShMYM VH'aUrTSh BHBUr'aM BYVM 'yShVTh YHVH 'aLHYM 'aUrTSh VShMYM.

Latin Vulgate
2:4 istae generationes caeli et terrae quando creatae sunt in die quo fecit Dominus Deus caelum et terram

King James Version
2:4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,

They clearly use yhvh alhym as yahoweh elohim for "LORD GOD". As you can see yhvh meant lord and elohim God.

It is clear from Exodus 3:14 that the hebrew word for I AM or aHYH which God told moses to use for His Name became cleverly and deceptively rearranged to YHVH for lord into a name for God from AHYH. AHYH became YHVH.

Regardless, it is quite clear that we understand that God's name foremost and above all is JA, just as He said I AM and the letters I A identify.
The other puzzle piece is that the letter M is hidden and it is also a proper identification of God's last name from His statement of I AM.

Thus I AM is IA-M or JA-M.

This leads us into discovering what the M stands for and how it relates to Jesus calling His Father AMEN or for us saying AMEN after our prayers.

Because God Said; I AM WHO IS, thus I or IA = JA or God and AM or M = WHO IS. The letter A or identification of existence, such as it portrays a standing person, is the go between the letter I and M in I > A < M

A is the first letter or the number 1, which also means the Risen one or Original one, while Z is the last Letter or the Fallen One or the imitation of one. The branding of H = 8 and Z = 26 = 8 were both of satan's intervention, thus umans became H-umans like Abraam became Abra-H-am and the Ebrews became H-ebrews, or Hittites, Hyksos, Hellenics, ptaH, pharaohs, phanes, ophir, etc, etc and the letter Z is drawn in Linear A by an Egyptian Ankh, but that is another story which has to do of how evil arose through Egypt from Kenya or Khem's land, the burnt or blackened ones, thus Ash for the phoenician Jews.

Therefore God's number is always 1 for there is ONLY 1 God, The Supreme Being or Aeternal Creator. Socrates, Plato and the early Greeks also professed "THE LAW OF ONE" before the bible was even translated.

Realizing that God is 1 and satan is 8, we understand therefore that 9 is the battle of 1 vs 8 just like the pillars of Joab and Boaz or white and black is JA vs Za and the twin Ob harlots. ( J-o-A-b vs b-o-A-Z)

But, let us not get carried away with our enlightened or illuminated wisdom and stray from the path.

So we realize that yahoweh which meant lord was purposely changed from ahyh for I AM and deceitfully used for God's name in replacement also of elohim, which is also not God's name but a title, for we know that God said, I AM, WHO IS.

The beauty of all of this is that from two letters for God's name IA or JA we also have the letter M disguised by the A that concludes the phrase of AM and WHO IS.

The reason for this is because of AM-EN as Jesus also spoke of for His Father's name, although unrealized by the h-Ebrews.

For if we want to learn about truths of our histories, I aver to say that it is neither the h-ebrews or babylon or sumerians or india that we should look to but to Egypt, always, first and foremost. For from there and Europe they all came to be that verifies "out of Africa (Avila disguised as h-Avila-h) and Atlantis or Ouranos (Evanor) who is also the common father of all cultures.

We can also verify from our Sumerian, Mesopotamian or India Sanskrit cultures that JA means Knowledge, father, born, etc and im or M means to be or exist, such as "isms" for the theology of a doctrine or the h-ebrew term of Goy-im for nations of people.

Thus the old saying of Babylons "Mene,Mene,Mene", does not mean to count and count again, but simply "Forget me not for I AM" as witnessed by the king upon the wall.

Also consider that Mneseus is an Atlantean King, Minos a Cretean king, Menestheus an European King and Menes the first king of Egypt. Whereas Min or Mn was also the first God just as AMEN was also the first god as also mentioned by the Egyptian Ogdoad or eight Gods for Amaun,which came before the Ennead and Osiris.

So we realize that MN and AMN also compliment I AM and AMEN which means the "hidden one" for Egyptians.

No doubt as I have shown we understand the meaning of why JA was hidden and why God empowers me to let you know that He wants you to know Him who IS.

Coincidently, IAH was also hidden as a moon god for Egypt when he was replaced by the evil sun worshippers or "Ra" pharaohs around ufu's(khufu) time and the Sun Temples.

Clearly the letter M means to exist just as we also find it in our names of Man, woMan or uMan or even Mind.

The letter M was also portrayed in the Egyptian old kingdom as an agricultural implement which was the phonetic sound for "mr" or mur, but resembled the letter A. Such as Mereneith or mrwt for "Love" which you can see in the picture below.

Therefore the letter A also concealed the letter M in Egyptian, thus I AM WHO IS represented by I AM or JA Mn.

The N comes from the relationship of God, like our Atlantean ancestors or the fermentations of earth in Genesis being the waters of Earth, for we are a water planet. And the Egyptian NUN like Oceanus is also the primordial God associated with Egypt just as Ouranos was also the father of Oceanus. Jesus also relates to water having been born in the time of Pisces, and therefore MN or MIN of Egypt would equate with the God who formed and separated the waters, or in other words, the God Amaun of the Octogoad reflecting AMEN. For the Octogoad from Hermopolis in upper Egypt appeared before the Ennead of Heliopolis (Sun City) whereupon Osiris and Isis came after.

Evermore, as God wants you to know Him and to understand the lies and truths in the bible about Him, he distinctively reminded us that HE WHO IS or I AM is AMEN WHO IS JA MN.

And that is His proper NAME and not a title for you all to correct your errors of His Name which is not yahoweh or elohim or allah or buddha or lord or even God for the matter of assuage by many other Gods and Goddesses but as...

JA MN, the Supreme Creator of All that Is.

And for you to know that He is not this evil God as portrayed in the bible by yahoweh nor did Ja Mn destroy our Earth, thus they confused you and mislead you down the path of corruption for your spirituality for the sake of a bloodthirsty god of whom we know who that was.

For once upon a time of golden ages past, when God’s life force was embedded into everything and everyone, this world was truly a peaceful place where the lion could lay down with the lamb, but then that intervention here wrought corruption upon the minds of men, the animals and even nature itself.

So if you ask why, all that is All loving and pure is of God and all that is malevolent was of that thing, the hermaphrodite harlot of blackened hats. Which is why people are confused and become atheist or write in broken letters like G-d but yet they will write satan without broken letters. Guess we know who they believe in.

If you doubt this and that the letter M is your symbol of existence as uMans, Men and woMen, then look to the night sky when the big dipper is low upon the horizon and find the last star on the handle in line with you.

Then turn 90 degrees west and look straight up over your head to see the giant Letter M or your Royal Crown of 5 stars like the fingers and toes that you have.

That is why HE who IS is You who are from I AM.

Paulo Riven
(AeJor Mn) - SaJa AeJA MN
Sword of Avila

"And His Name will be the Word of God"

Tribes of Atlantis

To Know Is Immortal
Spirence

Pray With JA Mn
Worship no stone
Command No Death
Love Thy Neighbors
Preserve Your Histories

10:15 PM 2/27/2010
8492.aJA

Remember, that God wants you to understand His name as written for our modern times.
sites.google.com... " target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
And what exactly is the "conspiracy in religion" that this thread is putting forth? I wasn't aware that this forum was a place for people to evangelize. Care to share the conspiracy?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by (C2C)

I just don't trust the King James Version, was it not modified to suit the pope's intentions... There was a really old bible being pieced together and translaed on the internet somewhere (I long ago lost the link) which I would be alittle more willing to trust.

No sir, actually you couldn't be more mistaken about your understanding of history here. The KJV was commissioned by King James on behalf of the Church of England, which was in complete rebellion against the Church of Rome and the Pope. So, a great big NO on the KJV being what the Pope wanted... the Pope wanted all things in Latin so the people couldn't understand it, and it had to be interpreted by priests as a means of control. The Bible being put into the common language of England meant that all men throughout the English-speaking world could finally read the Bible for themselves.

After reading this thread, I am just amazed at how much misunderstanding there is when it comes to religions, their history, and their teachings.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by downisreallyup]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to downisreallyup;

And what exactly is the "conspiracy in religion" that this thread is putting forth? I wasn't aware that this forum was a place for people to evangelize. Care to share the conspiracy?

It's not complicated to understand that the great conspiracy is the coverup of God's real name according to our histories which is not yahoweh,elohim,allah,buddha, or any of the other 99 names so they say.

To be able to see requires greater vision and not illuminati tunnel vision.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Edit.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by aenti]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
J is the 10th letter of the Alphabet

10 is a perfect number and our base system

Its name in English (pronounced /ˈdʒeɪ/) is spelled jay.

in Scottish English, where it is often pronounced /ˈdʒaɪ/.[1]

In English J most commonly represents the affricate /dʒ/ (as in jet).

DJET; First Dynasty Egyptian King.

Djahi, Zahi
Ill defined coastal region in Canaan

Djed pillar, djet pillar (Dd)
Hieroglyph often carried as an amulet, linked to the Osiris myth
"The Djed symbol is a pillar-like ancient Egyptian symbol representing stability. It has been interpreted as the backbone of the Egyptian god Osiris,

Djehuti, Thoth
1) God of knowledge and wisdom, moon god, identified with Hermes Trismegistus by the Greeks;
2) Scribe, general and viceroy under Thutmose III

Djet (Dt)
Eternity, continuous and linear as opposed to neheh

Djoser, Zoser
Old Kingdom pharaoh, 3rd dynasty

Now look at this chart of the Linear A alphabet.(also includes a secret message)

Notice the letter J or JA and the letter M or MA?

The J is reminiscent of the Djed pillar and the M is a pyramid !!

See the "fallen letter Z or Za like Zatan?

It's an Egyptian Ankh !!

Look at Q or Qa, it's a little egg on a pedestal as in "Queen" or breeder.

See the K as in KA or the circle in a cross? KA is the duality or spirit form of our physical form.

The more you look the more you learn. They are truly fascinating letters.

Is it any wonder JA's name appeared to me on top of the Great Pyramid?

You don't think that people made the "J Sound" eons ago?

Think again ya, ja, ia, I know, yes, yes, knowledge !

Do you understand? Ya I do !

Pardon me, but did you say JA?

Mountains in Africa are "DJENNE" while in Asia (syria,levant,arabia,india) they are DJANNE.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The only reason I am posting this so you people can better understand who I am and why I state that JA MN is the correct name that our “Creator intended for us to use as evidenced from your histories.” JA MN would also have been the God for Atlanteans who we really all are descended from as our cultures testify to on either side of the Atlantic Ocean. I’m not saying that you should believe me or that you will be condemned if you don’t and neither am I preaching other than to advise you of 5 simple commandments at the end, but for you to know the facts and decide for yourself. After all Free Will is the universal law. The only thing is that the other side “tricks” you into submitting your free will, we don’t. There is also a new addendum in relation to your Royal Crown of 5 stars in the night sky.

This is the only time I will post this and any further posts will be to answer your questions or provide more evidence of JA MN to better our spiritual understandings.

Remember that the point here is that we are seeking to define God’s intended NAME for us to use FROM our Histories and not a title like, the most high, or all consciousness, Yahweh, Elohim, Allah, Buddha, etc that are all sub-names or titles more properly just as Christ is also a title while Jesus is a name. I feel confident that based on my testimony and personal experiences you will see why what I say merits deep consideration for the unexplained “signs” from God who grants us wisdom.
I apologize if you feel differently about this post, but it is worthy of wisdom for us all and adamant in the face of persecution or ridicule such as Jesus’ true words also are.

Jesus was one of many Sons and Daughters of God throughout our Aeons of Aeternity as you all are.

_____________________________.111.[R].The Witnessing of Paulo.J.T.C.Mn.[R].111.__________________________________

I'll try and explain this as simply as possible and how my research into Atlantis took a turn in December 2005 thru January 2006 by JA MN’s will (God), for it is what it is by His own accordance.

I began my Atlantean research in 2003 and joined Atlantis Rising Forums. Initially I chose Riven for my pseudo name because it is in the word Scriven, which is to Scribe or write in antiquity. It also means to be torn or separated such as our true histories, religions and languages also are. Riven is also my favorite video game from Cyan and their "Myst" series of adventure games.

In 2003, I also chose the avatar of the warrior on the white horse battling demon hordes below because it symbolized my personal quest to prove Plato's Atlantis Legend is based on a true story. The avatar also reflected my near death experience when I witnessed the gray spirits below upon my ascension to the Oval light.

sites.google.com...

Little did I know that this image would reflect Revelations of the Bible and my new spiritual journey with our Creator God JA MN along with my Atlantean studies in 2006.

Revelation Chapter 19:11;

11 And I saw heaven opened: and behold a white horse. And he that sat upon him was called faithful and true: and with justice doth he judge and fight. 12 And his eyes were as a flame of fire: and on his head were many diadems. And he had a name written, which no man knoweth but himself. 13 And he was clothed with a garment sprinkled with blood. And his name is called: THE WORD OF GOD.

Later, I decided to use my first name Paulo with Riven and Riven would become the name for the White Horse. As the spiritual awakening commenced from witnessing God's name JA written on top of the Great Pyramid in Cairo, Egypt. I would also inherit many titular names of meaning, for a name should have meaning to be proper like Atlantis also is as a testimony to her truth from Plato’s 360.bC preservation of Solon’s knowledge gathered from Egypt in the time of Pharaoh Amasis II around 570.bC.

Further studies made me realize that JA MN was the oldest God in our histories and my last name is also MN and that God is eternal and that I believed His works were upon me, I inherited the name of Ae-Jor Mn in defense of our God Ae-JA MN. Jorge is my second name. As I am the fifth born child, I also have 5 names which are PJTCM that ironically also reflects "Praise Jesus The Christ Man" and I was born on an island once known as Jesus Christ Island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean on All Saints Day. I have explained some of the psychic phenomena I experienced like third eye oval visions or seeing people through walls with the third eye that also combines with my mysterious photos. I am also related to Kings and Queens of Portugal in the 12th-13th centuries, so my signature of "Riven The Seer and Royal bloodline to Atlantis" as you can see, ironically is also "Truth".

Again, this also reflects revelations where it says that no man knoweth his name and that "his name is the word of God", thus AeJor MN is the word and defense of God AeJA MN, Ae being eternal or Aeternal.

In January 2006 while using Google Earth on Egypt for my Atlantean research, I felt a physical "nudge" on my right shoulder as I approached the Great Pyramid. My intuition told me to zoom in directly on top of the Pyramid where I saw the image of two letters that spelled in antiquity for our modern times, JA. At this time in my era of 44 years of age, I had no idea who JA was until I researched Jainism and found that JA was worshipped prior to the Bible by millions in Africa, India, Asia and even Europe where we can find traces to Linear A writings that extend to 3000.bC. Min and Amen was also the first Gods of Egypt that clearly reflect JA MN where Pharaoh Menes is a recorded as Egypt’s first King ca.3200.bC. Mneseus is a King of the older Atlantis and Minos is a King of Crete and the Minoans. In South America we find the Mayans as further evidence of cultures around 3000.bC who reflect JA MN much as He also does for us all in Man, Woman, Humans and Mind hidden by the letters M and N.

Evermore, I found God and God found me, and through me God worked wonders as these photos testify to which include our Garden of Avila in Eden at the Olkarien Gorge of Tansania, Africa near the Serengeti plains and the Ngorongoro craters. Ironcially, after I revealed the Garden the rains fell upon Tansania from an 8 year drought. Avila is an old name for Africa and was disguised between the H's as havilah. The v and l interchange with f and k/c in antiquity. Egypt's Eye of Ra can be seen in the Garden to witness the Eye disguised as God's left hand and God disguised in His thumb creating a child with my Face on it while God's wife, who is wearing a diamond crown, looks upon The Babe in The Garden. Her diamond Royal Crown also reflects the 5 star crowned constellation of Cassiopeia, a Queen of Aethiopia or Lady of the Throne, and they form a giant M in the night sky as a reflection to JA MN. Her Husband the king of Aethiopia is called by the name of Cepheus that comes from the Greek term for “Head” in Kephalios and Deos for God that honors the name Cepheus or Kepheus as the Head God of Aethiopia. Ironically, JA MN’s Garden of re-creation can be termed in Aethiopia as a name that was also once used for all of Africa like Libya where we can realize the JA MN is our “Head or Main God” as reflected by Cepheus and Cassiopeia. Andromeda is Cassiopeia’s daughter whose constellation in our night sky also contains our nearest Galactic neighbor, the Andromeda Galaxy. Could this all mean that we have ancestors from Andromeda as a part of early humans on the lands of Atlantis “where they first saw the light” when it was our oldest middle Earth?

After witnessing JA’s name written on top of the Great Pyramid and His image inside on the airshaft stone plug, I was granted wisdom to find our Garden of Avila, a Temple of The Son 5000 miles away from Egypt and the murder of one of God’s previous Son’s, Philitis the Shepherd on Dec.10, 3474.bC in Saqqarra by Snoferu and Khufu. Then I decoded the pyramid, which pointed me to the Carina Nebula and not the warrior realm of Orion. There I discovered the Secret of The Pyramids and the Secret of Carina Nebulae asThe Ascension of God's Son’s Spirit preserved by an image from the Hubble Telescope of Carina nebula.

God's name JA on top of The Great Pyramid.

Airshaft stone plug inside the Great Pyramid.
sites.google.com...

Image revealed of JA with a tied beard using Picassa red filter.
sites.google.com...

Decoding The Pyramids points to Carina Nebula and reveals how to Seat the Sphinx.
sites.google.com...

The Ascension of The Christ being defended by a White Dragon from Satan in Carina Nebula (Hubble Space Labs photo)

I believe that is why I died as a 16-year-old teenager to rescue the Sacred Chalice of God's passage for you into the Oval Light. I never realized this at that time such as God's works are mysterious and I wondered why I never entered the light with my left arm raised and within about ten feet from the light. After I found The Secret of Carina, it all made sense, especially when I saw Jesus being raise by His left arm also. We can also witness in the photo our Sacred Chalice falling below Jesus.

Closeup of Jesus being raised and the Sacred Chalice falling.

The relocated Temple of The Sun from Saqqara, Egypt some 5000 miles away on an island.
sites.google.com...

Garden of Eden and The Eye of Ra as God's Left Hand with God disguised in the Thumb.
sites.google.com...

Closeup of God and His Wife wearing a Diamond Crown as She looks upon my face as a child.**(new zoomed in image)

Genesis 19:7. Let us be glad and rejoice and give glory to him. For the marriage of the Lamb is come and his wife hath prepared her self.

Carina nebula is also known as "The Finger of God" and ironically, my name in the Bible Code with Carina, brings up a phrase also mentioning, "this is the finger of God", just as my name can also be found in the Bible Code with our Garden of Eden.

Check this beautiful photo of Carina Nebula that shows a Heart in its center with a gaseous pyramid outline. Coincidence?
sites.google.com...

enter query; paulo jorge men
The Second Book of Moses, Called Exodus 8:19
Then the magicians said unto Pharaoh, This is the finger of God and Pharaohs heart was hardened, and he hearkened not unto them as Jehovah had spoken.
www.biblecodewisdom.com...

Paulo Jorge Men Eden also brings up the same quote as above; www.biblecodewisdom.com...
(or paulo jorge men eden god)

I have also demonstrated how 3 images from the lost book of Nostradamus can be identified to all this, not out of arrogance but to aide in provenance to these most mysterious of truths of which I cannot deny and persevere forward in the face of ridicule and mockery by people and disbelievers.

Nostradamus 1
sites.google.com...

Nostradamus 2

Nostradamus 3
sites.google.com...

Obsidian Dragon Slayer is another merited title to me for aiding God in the downfall of Satan as I believe and from personal experience and witnessing, both with God and with Satan as these following pictures testify to.These pictures like the Garden of Avila are naturally occurring images by the Earth from Google Earth with no editing exclusively on my part other than to outline what I see. Same as it is for the Hubble Space Telescope image of Carina Nebula or Eta Carinae.

Satan beheaded by the Flaming Crooked Sword.
sites.google.com...

Ironcially, we have the recent sighting of a burning sword “sign” in the night sky filmed by fekdemasons at David Icke.com

www.youtube.com...

Huge Ufo / burning sword thread at David Icke.com; www.davidicke.com...

Acts 2
17 And it shall come to pass, in the last days, (saith the Lord), I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy: and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams.
18 And upon my servants indeed and upon my handmaids will I pour out in those days of my spirit: and they shall prophesy.
19 And I will show wonders in the heaven above, and signs on the earth beneath: blood and fire, and vapour of smoke.
20 The sun shall be turned into darkness and the moon into blood, before the great and manifest day of the Lord to come.
21 And it shalt come to pass, that whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Revelation Chapter 20
1 And I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 And he laid hold on the dragon, the old serpent, which is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.

Satan's image next to The Pit of The Calling in Kenya's rift valley with Judas' head below.

Zoomed in;
sites.google.com...

3 Headed Dragon and the Dark Seal lower right.

There are actually 8 entities such as 8 is the beasts number as mentioned in Revelations like H and Z also are.
sites.google.com...

Skull of Apocolypse and the Iron Horse.
sites.google.com...

Two Spiritual shadows battling it out in a volcanic pit next to the base of Mt Kilimanjaro, z markings.
sites.google.com...

3 eyed 2 nosed face Geryon, herder of the Phoenician cart for those destined into the Pit.
sites.google.com...

As you can see, I have a valid reason and concern to provide for us information about the materia and immateria worlds and a closer look at our histories and most importantly, to bring us closer to our Creator JA MN who’s Name also means I AM and was hidden as AMEN. When Jesus was calling upon His Father, often He would start a sentence by saying “Amen, Amen, I say unto you”, meaning that He was calling upon His Father. We say Amen after our prayers without even realizing that we too are saying God’s Name !

For letters and numbers don't lie, people do.

Plato's Critias even told you that we built our Temple and The Royal City of Atlantis "where we first saw the light", as God showed us.

If you would like to know the truth about Atlantis and our Histories; sites.google.com...

………………..The 5 Stars of Your Royal Crown, The Cassiopeia Constellation. Signature of Mn in the Heavens……………

Cepheus - King of Aethiopia
Kepheus = Greek
Kephalios = Head (Greek)
Zeus or Deos = God

Cepheus = Head God; Aethiopia
Cassiopeia = Head Goddess = Aethiopia
JA MN = Head God; Aethiopia
Garden of Eden (Avila, Africa) = Aethiopia (Tansania)

Cepheus = Head = Mind = Knowledge = JA

JA MN and WIFE are visible in the Garden of Eden (Avila)
Revelations 19:7,"God's Wife reveals herself and the marriage of the lamb"
Avila (havilah) = Aethiopia
Avila = Afika = Africa

14 zodiac signs = 5
5 = change or God's works.
1900 = 10 = 1 = God

1900 x 14 = 26,600 years precessional cycle
26,600 = 14 = 5
5+5 = 10 = 1 = Perfection = God
(our current precessional cycle is 12 x 2160 = 25,920 years.)
365 days = 14 = 5

Jesus + 12 disciples = 13
1 fell = Jesus + 11 disciples = 12 = Zodiac
Jesus = Pisces
Mary = Virgo the Virgin = hidden disciple of the 11
Jesus and Mary and 10 disciples = 12
Cepheus = King of Aethiopea and King of Heaven = 14
Cassiopeia = Queen of Aethiopea and Queen of Heaven = 13

JA MN = 1(A)-10(J)-13(M)-14(N)
JA MN = 38 = 11 = 2 = Even, Eternal, Balance, Harmony = 1 + 1 = God and Goddess.

1-10 = Disciples
11 and 12 = Mary and Jesus (Virgo and Pisces)
13 = Cassiopeia (Constellation of a Royal Crown of 5 stars= M or W)
14 = Cepheus (Constellation of a Box and Pyramid of 5 stars)
5 = Change = God's Works = Baby = Creation
5 stars = God's Family plus a male baby or 10 stars and 2 babies (1 female)
5 mountains surround Garden of Eden in Tansania.
Garden of Eden shows God, Goddess and 1 male baby.(Son of Man with my face).
2 babies = Us from them or MaN and WoMaN = evolution.

God....…= A = 1
Goddess..= B = 2
Son....….= C = 3
Daughter = D = 4

4 = Perfect Family = God's Family = 10 (1,2,3,4)
Cassiopeia and the constellation of Her 5 stars is upside down for half a year = W or M like W-o-M-aN.
As you can see she wears Her Royal Diamond Crown in The Garden of Eden.
Cassiopeia is best visible in "early November".
Cassiopeia looks upon The Babe in The Garden with my face as a child upon the babe.
I was born on All Saints Day on “November 1st, All Saints Day.

MNESEUS = King of Atlantis
MIN = First God of Egypt
MENES = First King of Egypt
MINOS = King of Crete and MINOANS
MAYANS, S.America
MING = China
MENESTHEOS = King of Europe
MENSA = MIND
Mene, Mene, Mene - forget me not for I AM.
MAN, WOMAN, HUMAN = MN

God is JA MN = AMEN = I AM.
I AM = I AMEN = IA MEN = JA MN
JA = knowledge, to be, exist, father = I
MN = many, people, teachings (isms / im) = AM

Picture further explaining JA and how the letter A also conceals the letter M for Egypt.

sites.google.com...

JA MN is the proper name for you to know Him by that they hid from you for thousands of years.It's not His Real Name.
AMEN also means "The hidden one" to Egyptians. That's why you don't realize what your saying after your prayers.

God has a Name for us to use, not a Title. Name’s are forever, titles change.
So it is that the titles “God” or “Goddess” have many changes.

In MY OPINION and WITNESSINGS, they are Liars, always have been just like Jesus said!

Genesis New Testament, JOHN chapter 8.

34 Jesus answered them: Amen, amen, I say unto you that whosoever commits sin is the servant of sin. 35 Now the servant abides not in the house for ever: but the son abides for ever. 36 If therefore the son shall make you free, you shall be free indeed. 37 I know that you are the children of Abraham: but you seek to kill me, because my word has no place in you. 38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and you do the things that you have seen with your father. 39 They answered and said to him: Abraham is our father. Jesus says them: If you be the children of Abraham, do the works of Abraham. 40 But now you seek to kill me, a man who have spoken the truth to you, which I have heard of God. This Abraham did not. 41 You do the works of your father. They said therefore to him: We are not born of fornication: we have one Father, even God. 42 Jesus therefore said to them: If God were your Father, you would indeed love me. For from God I proceeded and came. For I came not of myself: but he sent me. 43 Why do you not know my speech? Because you cannot hear my word. 44 You are of your father the devil: and the desires of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning: and he stood not in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father thereof. 45 But if I say the truth, you believe me not. 46 Which of you shall convince me of sin? If I say the truth to you, why do you not believe me: 47 He that is of God hears the words of God.

Therefore you hear them not, because you are not of God.

Then again, Jesus worked many miracles and the ones with false hearts denied him or those of the Black Sun upon their heads, as they will also deny or ridicule my works too. Believe it or not, matters not. To Know Is Immortal and now you know, which is all that matters for the truth to one day ring in your hearts and minds.
The god of the bible is a disguise of a “red wolf” in sheep’s clothing.

As written originally in the Septuagint and Vaticanus;

Genesis 1; In the Beginning, God created the Heavens and Earth. (God translated from Hebrew ALHYM or elohim, first Hebrew title for God)
Genesis 2: 4; These are the generations of the heaven and the earth, when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the heaven and the earth:

(Translated from the Hebrew yhwh alhym, meaning Lord God. Yhwh actually means “lord who will become” and elohim is “God the powerful of many.” Later in Exodus when God said to Moses to tell the people His Name as I AM, this is written in Hebrew AHYM, so they cleverly switched yhwh for lord as a deception for ahym because both words in Hebrew were similar. Yhwh also means vanity such as he is a selfish and bloodthirsty murderer as portrayed in the bible.

Both Yahweh and Elohim are titles and not God’s name, and neither mean I AM as JA MN clearly does from language studies.

That is why many of you don’t understand God and grow resentful, just as they planned from the Fallen Zatan.

A is Risen and Z is fallen. The letter Z is drawn by an Egyptian Ankh in Linear A.
Sa = Risen Son, Za = Fallen Son

Linear A is God’s letters. Look Closely at J, M and Q. Ja is a Djed pillar or backbone of God as in Egypt and M is a Pyramid that further identifies to JA's name being written on top of the Great Pyramid.The Q as in Queen is an Egg with outstretched arms on a pedestal!

All that is Good Is God
Only God Creates, everything else imitates.
God Never Destroyed Our Earth
They Did !! sites.google.com...

Pray with JA MN
Worship No Stone
Command No Death
Love Thy Neighbor
Preserve our Histories

AeJor MN (Revelations; "And His Name Shall Be The Word of God".)
SaJARa (Son of “God is King”)
AeJA MN

Paulo Riven
Sword of Avila
Waterer of The Garden
Opener of The Ways
Revealer of Revelations
Obsidian Dragon Slayer
The Argo Wind
White Dragon

8492.aJA
2:21 AM 3/7/2010

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

"If you give a name to God you limit this Being. The true God has no name and no limits."

That is not the intent;

A) God's Name from witnessing and personal experiences as provided.

B) God's Name as our Histories reveal as provided.

C) God's Name as He intended for us to use so we would know Him and not have other God's before Him, since of God's and Goddesses there are many and people also use the word God in blasphemies.

The word God is a title like yahoweh,jehova,buddha,allah,etc of which neither mean I AM.

JA MN Is a Name that also means I AM, as evidenced.

JA MN = AMEN = I AM

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
If god wants me to know him, why don't I know him?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Don't feel bad, I didn't know who God was until 44yoa!
I always believe in God as our Creator, maybe your spiritual side needs awakening?

Too much science is a bad thing just like all work and no play makes for a dull boy!

Same with too much TV or bad friends.

Love is God's connection.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I being a Christian for over 40 years learned this god. He isn't all loving. He isn't merciful. He, as is evidenced throughout history, is blood thirsty and thoroughly self centered.
We humans are pis-ants on the graves of his enemies.

See. I know him.

And I , this year, reject him and all that he represents.

peace
Edit to add this is the "God" YHVH, YHWH, Jehovah, Adonai, Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh.. or any other name for the Hebrew god of war.

[edit on 7/5/2010 by awakentired]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by awakentired

Awakenedtired;

If you were a true Christian, then you would know that yahweh is not God, and the true meaning of Christianity is simply a follower of Christ and all that is Good like our True God. Nothing more, nothing less.

Especially not the man made idiosyncronicities!

All that is good is in your heart, all that is evil is outside of it.
Hatred is from your mind, not your heart, unless it has turned to Obsidian like that thing once had.

God is JA MN, and He does not ask thee for blood sacrifices nor did He ever destroy our Earth...They did, that evil energy.

God creates, everything else imitates.

That is why you say AMEN after your prayers just like Egypt 10,000 years ago or even further to Atlantis.

yahoweh was satan in disguise of ya, in other words IA or JA as in I AM.

Properly, JA MN, John or AMEN is fine.

John Baptised The Christ....see?

Remember, evils greatest tricks of deception is mixing the truth with a lie, because what you know to be true will make it easier to accept the lie.

In other words...zeitgeist philosophies of zionism, the servants of satan and the red shields = ZMO = Zionist Masonic Oligarchy = NWO.

The bible is zeitgeist...remember that and only accept what is logical and good and true, not the lies of those who murdered Christ for their satanic ritual of empowering their master.

Just as Jesus said in John 8, They are of their father the Devil.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
My friend, Jesus could have said that the sabath day would be remembered by the red sky. Paul would preach that every sunday represented the red sky.

Catholic churches follow Paul's .....the last convert ..not a soul that followed Jesus's adventures from the beginning. Even Paul preached contrary to Jesus... but Western Civilization thankful to the catholics espoused his version of Jesus' divinity. He is as devine as the turd I just let in my toilet.

Master . yes Divine no. If I am wrong then when I make my turd tormorrow I will die.. else I"ll edit and say see what I said ///w/o the graphics

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join