It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Wants You to Know Him

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I like to think of God like i think about my own family. God is the father, we are he's children. I am a father and i have kids. What makes me really happy is that i know that my kids love me, and i love them. And i know that my kids love each other. Even though they fight some times.

I am the father and i own the property we live on. Me and my wife make up the rules our property is to be governed by. My kids have to fallow these rules.

In my opinion God only wants us to love him, like he loves us. We are Gods children. God wants us to fallow he's rules, because he owns the property we live on. Like we want our kids to fallow our rules in our house. We also want our kids to be friends and love each other. God wants the same thing. For he's kids to love each other.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AeJor_Mn

Who said G-d was a HIM????

Where is any proof G-d is a man? Please people were are in here to deny ignorance not to dwell in it.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
"He Him His" is the Masculine (transmitive) form rather than Feminine (receptive) form
in the ancient languages which had "Gender case", not that "IT" is 'male or female' but as
it is the respective way to convey the sense (if it doesn't hang one up on the "word")!

How could an English person understand it? How would you translate Aleph-Tov ('et /atah)?
You? That? It?
or the fem. of it (zet)?
Thisness?

How would English say "You' plurally ('etik)?
You's? Ya'all?

With our Million strong Crossword Diction and Thesaurus we still can't equate a 5,000 word simply all-comprehensive vocabulary!

[edit on 2010/2/24 by YeHUaH ELaHaYNU]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by YeHUaH ELaHaYNU

Yes, man’s ego always putting himself before anything else.
Him, His, all the same.

No one knows what G-d is, and don’t forget man wrote religion.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Reply to Serbsta;

There are two ancient letters on top. The J on the left and the A on the right. The A is easier to identify which also resembles the Hieroglyphic pictogram of an Egyptian agricultural implement that also looks like the letter A and has the determinative of the sound "mr" like mur.
This also relates to God's last name of Mn in a sense that the A identifies with M.

Letters and numbers don't lie, people do.

Consider also that the "actor" Pontius Pilate, simply means Pontus Pil Ate or a "Bridge of Piled Ruin".

Remember that yahoweh in the bible promised by the sign of a rainbow that he would never destroy humanity again, and right after he destroyed sodom and gomorrha. In Ezekiel, he also told him to make bread from neats dung, which is cow poop.

See, we are the Goyim to them and proud to be because Goyim means "A Numerous nation of PEOPLE.

But they are far worse, because they are Zayim or Satan's children, those of hexagon zionist star and the zionist name of Israel which is Rasiel = Ra Za El = King Satan Lord = Razael the Demon.

Eli - Za- Beth = Lordess of Satans House.

Here is some more understanding of our histories. My apologies if some things are repetitive.

Who was it that baptized Jesus and wrote Revelations?

Let us consider that the Hebrews are nothing more than evolved Phoenicians from the powerhouse of Tyre, Sidon and Byblos sometime after 1300.bC.
The Phoenician pantheon borrows heavily from the Greek and reveals that Tyre was actually the first city. (see Eusebius)
Homer flourished ca.800.bC and mentions the God JOVE numerous times in comparison to 2 or 3 times of ZEUS.
ZEUS and HERA (new H-ellenics) replaced JOVE and JUNO sometime after the Santorini, Thera eruption ca 1628.bC and more prominently around Homer as evidence suggests and compliments the Phoenician expansion of the Mediterranean as far as Gades, Spain and Carthage, Africa.

According to Theosophists who place the Exodus around Ramses ca 1200.bC, we find that there is NO MENTION OF YAHWEH / Jehovah and the Phoenician pantheon had no such God. The Septuagint ca.450.bC or the Vatican Vulgate also have no mention of YAHWEH / Jehovah but only GOD or LORD such as Dios / Deus or Adonai.

Coincidently around 450.bC we find Diodorus Siculus mentioning Moses as having a God named IAO or JAO as noted below. We can visualize that in Europe, JOVE was actually the translation of JA from Africa and Asia and simple to see how JehOVa or Yahoweh can come from Jove, although Theosophists deny the connection. Evermore, as in my previous post, we know that JA was worshipped as God in Africa, Europe and Asia prior to 600.bC that was called Jainism in India and that JA would be our oldest recorded Monotheist God Creator even to the first Dynasty of Egypt as evident by their God’s Amun /Amon or Aten that is spelled IMN or JMN and pronounced AMEN.

AMEN like I AM, is the Hidden Name of God The Creator.
God Creates, Satan imitated.

AMEN IS JA MN.

hweh, hova or howeh is a BLASPHEMY upon GOD’s name JA or Ya(h) in Hebrew.

Yahoweh or Yahweh simply means “God - who will become”, which was Satan in disguise desiring to be “the hooved god”.

As in my previous post, we also realize how Yahoweh also translates as Alas, Vanity, Ruin, destruction, perversion, goat, failure, shovel, etc.
Adonis or Adonai is nothing more than a “handsome male” and Elohim is in reality “the powerful people”.

It is clear that Yahoweh is nothing more than a Zionist fabrication like Israel from the Hollow Caste and “Forced Fantasies of Zionist Protocols” for Satanist agendas that came around the other Hebrew alteration of the bible by Ben Asher ca 12th century anno Dominni which compliments the claim of a “Yohouah” written in Pugio Fidei by Raymund Martine ca.1270.aD, but not published until 1651.aD. Then again should I say, Putah Fidelis for the 16th century “John Dees”?

Which also explains why Yahoweh wasn’t even mentioned by 72 Rabbis to Ptolemy in the Letter of Aristeas ca.250.bC.
But, they could falsify in the name of “God” because Ptolomy was too ignorant to ask them just once, what this name of God is because he was too pre-occupied with his own vanity.

JMN = IMN =AMN = AMEN = I AM = JA MN
(JA MN = IA MN = A MN = I AM)
JA = JAO = JOA = IAO = IOA = IOANNI = JON or JO(H)N for modern English.
Hebrew YAH = JAH = JA
Joa = Portuguese / Greek for John

John Baptized Jesus.
John Wrote Revelations.

The Septuagint and the Vulgate render the name generally by "Lord" (Kyrios, Dominus)

Yahoweh - God to become
Adonai - a male
Elohim - the powerful people

To take up the ancient writers:

Diodorus Siculus writes Jao (I, 94);

Diodorus Siculus 480-431 BC
Library of History
Book I

"Thus it is recorded that among the Arians Zathraustes44 claimed that the Good Spirit gave him his laws, among the people known as the Getae who represent themselves to be immortal Zalmoxis45 asserted the same of their common goddess Hestia, and among the Jews Moyses referred his laws to the god who is invoked as Iao.46"

46 This pronunciation seems to reflect a Hebrew form Yahu; cp. Psalms 68.4: "His name is Jah."

penelope.uchicago.edu...*.html

Irenaeus (Against Heresies II.35.3)…………………………...writes Jaoth;
the Valentinian heretics (Irenaeus, Against Heresies I.4.1),…………… Jao;
Clement of Alexandria (Stromata V.6),……………………………... Jaou; (150-215.aD)
Origen (Commentary on John II.1),………………………………….. Jao;(185-254.aD)
Porphyry (Eusebius, "Praep. evang", I, ix, in P.G., XXI, col. 72),……. Jeuo; (234-305.aD)
Epiphanius (Against Heresies I.3.40),………………………………. Ja or Jabe;(317-420.aD)
Pseudo-Jerome ("Breviarium in Pss.", in P.L., XXVI, 828),………….. Jaho; (8th-9th century aD.) (1740aD?)
the Samaritans (Theodoret, in "Ex. quaest.", xv, in P.G., LXXX, col. 244),….. Jabe;
James of Edessa (cf. Lamy, "La science catholique", 1891, p. 196),…….. Jehjeh;

It has been maintained by some recent scholars that the word Jehovah dates only from the year 1520 (cf. Hastings, "Dictionary of the Bible", II, 1899, p. 199: Gesenius-Buhl, "Handwörterbuch", 13th ed., 1899, p. 311). Drusius (loc. cit., 344) represents Peter Galatinus as the inventor of the word Jehovah, and Fagius as it propagator in the world of scholars and commentators. But the writers of the sixteenth century, Catholic and Protestant (e.g. Cajetan and Théodore de Bèze), are perfectly familiar with the word. Galatinus himself ("Areana cathol. veritatis", I, Bari, 1516, a, p. 77) represents the form as known and received in his time. Besides, Drusius (loc. cit., 351) discovered it in Porchetus, a theologian of the fourteenth century. Finally, the word is found even in the "Pugio fidei" of Raymund Martin, a work written about 1270 (ed. Paris, 1651, pt. III, dist. ii, cap. iii, p. 448, and Note, p. 745).

1278.aD. - writesYohoua - published in Paris 1651 and 1687 in Leipzig
1518 - Petrus Galatinus - writes Iehoua

Adonis was certainly based in large part on Tammuz. His name is (not) Semitic, a variation on the word "adon" meaning "lord" that was also used, as "Adonai", to refer to Yahweh in the Old Testament. When the Hebrews first arrived in Canaan, they were opposed by the king of the Jebusites, Adonizedek, whose name means "lord of Zedek" (Justice). Yet there is no trace of a Semitic cult directly connected with Adonis, and no trace in Semitic languages of any specific mythemes connected with his Greek myth; both Greek and Near Eastern scholars have questioned the connection (Burkert, p 177 note 6 bibliography). The connection in cult practice is with Adonis' Mesopotamian counterpart, Tammuz:

en.wikipedia.org...

He is closely related to the Cypriot Gauas[1] or Aos, Egyptian Osiris, the Semitic Tammuz and Baal Hadad, the Etruscan Atunis and the Phrygian Attis, all of whom are deities of rebirth and vegetation.[2] His cult belonged to women: the cult of dying Adonis was fully-developed in the circle of young girls around Sappho on Lesbos, about 600 BCE, as a fragment of Sappho reveals.[3]

The Amarna letters testify that around 1300.bC, Retenu or the Levant lands of Jerusalem, Canaan and Phoenicia was under Egyptian control.

The kings of those lands had to prostrate themselves to the Pharaoh "seven times and seven times" upon the ground and referred to the Pharaoh as "LORD" while they understood that AMON / AMUN / AMEN or ATEN (revived by Akhenaton) was God and BAAL was the Babylonian “Lord” or EL / AL.

People also referred to their father’s as Lord that is evident in Azir (Ezir / Hezir; old testament) addressing his father Dodo (David) as Lord in an Amarna letter. Azir also addressed the Pharaoh as “Lord”.

Theosophists claim Moses and the Exodus around Ramses II that would have been difficult for Moses to convert the people of Retenu who were under Egyptian control. Ramses III also invaded Canaan afterwards that was still under Egyptian control. Personally in my opinion, I would claim the Exodus having taken place after Pharaoh Djoser around 2700.bC when Joseph was his Governor and interpreted the 7 year famine.

There is also an apocryphal gospel text around 140.aD that quotes Jesus as claiming the Egyptians as his chosen children.

www.reshafim.org.il...

Egyptian;
Kinahnu = Canaan
rabitsu , representative of the pharaoh (compare rabbi)
U-ru-sa-lim - Jerusalem

Gaza
During the New Kingdom Gaza was Egypt's main stronghold in Canaan. It was a fortress manned by Egyptian troops, the administrative centre, the most Egyptianized town in the land. Other cities, like Bet Shean, Lakhish, or Shechem had temples which showed Egyptian influence, the temple in Gaza was built by the Egyptians themselves under Ramses III, an edifice which to Grandet was a fortification including a temple, while Wimmer thinks of it as a mysterious house dedicated to the hidden god Amen, the deity of the Empire:

I built for you a mysterious house in the land of Djahi
(as) an image of the horizon of heaven, which is the sky,
(as) "The Temple of Ramses, Ruler of Iunu in Gaza,"
as a bequest for your name.
I created your statue
(as) a big one resting therein
(as) "Amun of Ramses, Ruler of Iunu."
It is according to its being divine
that the foreigners of Retenu are coming to it
with their tributes to its front.

Papyrus Harris I
After Stefan Wimmer, Egyptian temples in Canaan
S. Israelit-Groll, ed. Studies in Egyptology, Vol. II, p.1087, 1990

Seti I and Ramses II just about held on to the territories which had been under Egyptian influence in the time of Akhenaten. The Battle of Kadesh almost ended in disaster for Ramses II and brought about a slow change in Egyptian attitudes toward Hatti which ended in a peace treaty and a family alliance between the ruling dynasties.
The spheres of influence agreed upon by Ramses and Hattusili in 1283 BCE endured until the arrival of the Sea Peoples. Merneptah described his successes against foreign enemies in a hymn. Somewhat later Ramses III (c. 1197-1166) waged war in the west, the south and the north-east. In Canaan he reached Amurru.
He succeeded in defending Egypt against all invaders, but Canaan was eventually lost to the Philistines and other remnants of the Sea Peoples.

Genesis I
Hebrew Transliterated
1:1 BUr'aShYTh BUr'a 'aLHYM 'aTh HShMYM V'aTh H'aUrTSh.

Latin Vulgate
1:1 in principio creavit Deus caelum et terram

King James Version
1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

American Standard Version
1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Genesis 2, chapter 4

Hebrew Transliterated
2:4 'aLH ThVLDVTh HShMYM VH'aUrTSh BHBUr'aM BYVM 'yShVTh YHVH 'aLHYM 'aUrTSh VShMYM.

Latin Vulgate
2:4 istae generationes caeli et terrae quando creatae sunt in die quo fecit Dominus Deus caelum et terram

King James Version
2:4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,

2:4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that Jehovah God made earth and heaven.

World English Bible
2:4 This is the history of the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that Yahweh God made earth and the heavens.

www.hebrewoldtestament.com...

4 These are the generations of the heaven and the earth, when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the heaven and the earth
4 Istæ sunt generationes cæli et terræ, quando creata sunt, in die quo fecit Dominus Deus cælum et terram,
4 αὕτη ἡ βίβλος γενέσεως οὐρανοῦ καὶ γῆς ὅτε ἐγένετο ᾗ ἡμέρᾳ ἐποίησεν ὁ θεὸς τὸν οὐρανὸν καὶ τὴν γῆν

www.newadvent.org...

Baal, Baalim - A word that belongs to the oldest stock of the Semite vocabulary and primarily means 'lord', 'owner'

Above, we noticed that Genesis 1 only uses Elohim as a name for God or Latin Deus, then suddenly in the next chapter they say Yahovah Elohim for the “Lord God”, that in essence is telling us that YHVH should mean “LORD”. A name that bears no compliment to God, since it was also commonly used as a title for Pharaoh, Baal and simply for one’s father as witnessed above.
But then, they change Lord to Yahweh or Jehovah, that is a total blasphemy in disguise and upon God. You cannot say that Yahweh or Elohim is God’s name, proper or not. In truth, they didn’t know God’s name as The Letter of Aristeas testifies too like Yhwh and Elohim also do.

Take note of John’s words and notice that Jesus STARTS a sentence by saying AMEN, AMEN.

Jesus is calling upon His Father A MN who is JA MN.

You can also verify in ancient Hebrew pictographs that ‘a or AH is the image of a person, and this “Ah / awe sound is commonly found in God’s names like Allah, Ahur Mazda, Buddha, Shiva, Mohammed, yahoveh, etc. Then we also have the names of our countries like America, Asia, Canada, Africa, etc.

So you see, God’s name properly is only two letters being JA, and the only proper last name or addition to JA is MN.

Mn is also one of the first God’s of Egypt, probably as an annotation of JA MN. MeNes was commonly the first Pharaoh. MiNos was a MiNoan king. MeNestheos a European King, and Mneseus a King of Atlantis.

New Testament; John, Chapter 8

31 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed him: If you continue in my word, you shall be my disciples indeed. 32 And you shall know the truth: and the truth shall make you free. 33 They answered him: We are the seed of Abraham: and we have never been slaves to any man. How do you say: You shall be free? 34 Jesus answered them: Amen, amen, I say unto you that whosoever commits sin is the servant of sin. 35 Now the servant abides not in the house for ever: but the son abides for ever. 36 If therefore the son shall make you free, you shall be free indeed. 37 I know that you are the children of Abraham: but you seek to kill me, because my word has no place in you. 38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and you do the things that you have seen with your father. 39 They answered and said to him: Abraham is our father. Jesus says them: If you be the children of Abraham, do the works of Abraham. 40 But now you seek to kill me, a man who have spoken the truth to you, which I have heard of God. This Abraham did not. 41 You do the works of your father. They said therefore to him: We are not born of fornication: we have one Father, even God. 42 Jesus therefore said to them: If God were your Father, you would indeed love me. For from God I proceeded and came. For I came not of myself: but he sent me. 43 Why do you not know my speech? Because you cannot hear my word. 44 You are of your father the devil: and the desires of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning: and he stood not in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father thereof. 45 But if I say the truth, you believe me not. 46 Which of you shall convince me of sin? If I say the truth to you, why do you not believe me: 47 He that is of God hears the words of God. Therefore you hear them not, because you are not of God.

www.newadvent.org...

Think Evermore of why you say AMEN after your prayer.

You are really saying God’s name.
God does not destroy what He creates.
God never was an hermaphrodite.

Pray With Father JA MN
Worship No Stone
Command No Death
Preserve Your Histories
Love Thy Neighbours

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

But GOD made man, and with man woman.
No one knows?
It is for us to know, it is written in petroglyphs worldwide where we touch the intact originals!

GOD is the EL icon-ligature glyphs:
the Earth on an angled axis as "meant TO" Intentional, without it there'd be no seasons,
and it was done in the great orchestrated collision
that formed the Moon the same size as the Sun when viewed from the Earth.

Our "word" GOD came from the Roman AVM (Agni Varuna Mithra) explained in Latin,
(Genera/creator Opera/sustainer Demoli/renewer) being the "OM" shivA vishnU brahMa
as a Protestant alternative to Catholic DEO from Greek deomai (sought/ petitioned/ begged)
and the NT Greek ThEOS ("concept/idea").

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
JAMMIN thread !

God is alive right now

on this speck of dust .

If you don't know Him by now ......

...... the PTB certainly won't tell you ..... they are possessed

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Yes that's interesting and all, but I was talking specifically about the letters. You stated:

And this photo I took myself with Google Earth around 2005/2006, so you don’t have to worry about photo editing and your best photo experts can verify that!

Two Ancient Letters………..JA.

In reference to these two photographs:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9b4937765753.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/148614a38664.jpg[/atsimg]

I see neither J or A.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
ALEISTER CROWLEY wasn't a satanist.
God(s) isn't a he. Why do you limit God(s)?
I don't think the Bible is any great unfallible truth, no matter what language it is written in.

I don't understand these types of posts.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

Who said G-d was a HIM????

Where is any proof G-d is a man? Please people were are in here to deny ignorance not to dwell in it.

God is just like you. God is a independent mind.

Why?

Because God is infinite energy. And you/we are a specific finite energy combination.

If a specific combination of energy can have a independent mind "you and I". So can infinite energy.

Have you ever thought about that?

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

If you look at one of those images you will be able to see something called INZ.

“ INZ ” which represents a “Geometric Algorithm” in All
that has been Created.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Good post if your goal was simply to wind people up.

Quoting nothing more than opinion and personal interpretation as fact, based on the mythologies of a collection of documents written 2000ish years ago.

And how do you know this so called god of yours is even a He? Maybe it's a She? Or Hir ? Why is this god male?

Silly, silly, silly....

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
noonebutme; look at my response above to this "male" problem!

As for all this above;
The only mountain where The Name is found is HERE, click on me and see -the pics or link!

There's much better knowledge and understanding having been all along in the plain Hebrew!

Don't "believe" the Biblical epic(?), then you've not seen that it even has BEEN -much less IS!

Know Him? Yes(!), but "GOD" wanting? No, rather it is we who 'want'! When a "soul" (IDentity of memory) is raised up it requests "BEing" and He is the Granting (or NOT) continued 'existance'.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
God wants us to know him so much he devised an overly complicated game of hide and seek for us to catch him out.

If I was meeting up with a mate in a pub for a drink and I had to decipher mystical symbols and dig into the ancient languages to find out which pub he was at I'd just stay at home with a few cans instead.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by YeHUaH ELaHaYNU

I mean no disrespect to you and you certainly are entitling to your own beliefs and opinions.

I do believe in a higher power, perhaps it is G-d or whatever man wishes to call this spiritual energy. But, that is my only understanding that this positive energy is of great goodness and truth.

I would be ignorant to not believe in something that beyond the understanding of man.
If man really understood the powers of our creator just an inkling, just the tiniest bit, his he head would explode in to a billions of pieces for man cannot harness and control the true knowledge of such greatness this is far beyond man true understanding.
These things cannot even be put in to word texts.
My understanding is even the spiritual world lacks this true knowledge.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

It’s plain and simple in black and white from the very first translations and still in print!

Genesis I
Hebrew Transliterated
1:1 BUr'aShYTh BUr'a 'aLHYM 'aTh HShMYM V'aTh H'aUrTSh.

Latin Vulgate
1:1 in principio creavit Deus caelum et terram

King James Version
1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

There was never a Beginning and there will never be an Ending:

The Universe (Humans know/understand) has always existed and will always exist.

Aliens/ET's (Whatever you choose to label/call them) have always been around in many ways. There are always two sides to an equation within duality existences - A negative and a positive.

(ET) Extraterrestrial.
Understanding the word extraterrestrial so it’s better understood, Extraterrestrial means something ‘Not of this world’ according to dictionary definition:

Originating, existing, occurring, outside the earth or it’s atmosphere, extraterrestrial life.

Existing, taking place, or coming from outside the limits of the earth.

Originating, located, or occurring outside Earth or its atmosphere: intelligent extraterrestrial life. An extraterrestrial being or life form.

‘All things’ ‘Not of this World.’
In other words ‘INFINITE’ within ‘Infinite'
Space/Times/Dimensions/Planets/Galaxies and ‘Endless Others.’
So there are infinite ET’s out there “Alien to Earth” and Entities/Beings/Angels/Demons even the Creators/Designers/God/Gods (Whatever you choose to label/call them) are technically Extraterrestrial according to human definition and “Alien” to planet Earth. If one believes in a “HEAVEN” where do they believe that “HEAVEN” resides/exists?

Of course it must exist somewhere outside of Earth being "Alien" to Earth in another place/dimension/universe/existence and it’s “Extraterrestrial” to planet Earth.

Make the connection between so called labeled entities such as - Demons/Angels, Alien/Aliens, ET’s, GOD/GODS etc that should really “ALL” fit under one and the same category. Such entities/beings have merely been misinterpreted, labeled, defined according to the current level of human understanding/perception/knowledge/consciousness.

"INFNITE" is beyond all comprehension/incomprehensible, there is never "ONE" supreme over all Creator within "INFINITY." One in likeness/interconnected but “INFINITY” can never be fit together and “INFINITE” means “INFINITE” Creators/Designers/GOD/GODS/ET’s (Call them/label them whatever you will.)

There was never a Beginning and there will never be an Ending:

The Universe (Humans know/understand) has always existed and will always exist.

Worlds come and go and are recycled/created/designed.

There are "INFINITE" Creators within "INFINITE" existences/realms/dimensions/galaxies/universe's and beyond.

What is a GOD to the "INFINITE" where there is no such thing as "ONE."

One in Likeness/Interconnected however "ONE" or "THREE" Does not exist within the "INFINITE" where there is no such thing as numbers.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO's have similarity in likeness/interconnected.

There is no such thing as "MOST HIGH" or "MOST LOW" within "INFINITY."

Turn inwards into your inner-self "The Heart" and find your "INFINITE NATURE."

Understanding "INFINITY" is the key to understanding Endless/Never-ending Creation.

The ET's/Aliens/Angels/Beings/Entities (Whatever you choose to label call them) have always been around and will always be around.

If it wasn't for certain/particular ET's humankind would have long died off.

"They are here and have always been here, some helping/assisting and others the opposite."

Opposition must be found within all things, Light and Dark/within Duality existences.

Best Wishes!

[edit on 24-2-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

No offense (and none taken);

But where did you get the idea that none (nor you) can perceive Reality to conceive the Truth? Anything in Bible that seemed a contradiction (or 'atrocity') was really a misunderstood or mistranslated word, it wasn't in English or Latin originally -and maybe not even Greek!

Now as we are committed to the outcome outlined in Bible, it is going to be more and more crucial that you've "got it, good" (as we experience the nation "come down wonderfully") with the closing in of the specified appointment, it would be best for anyone to "get it right" (and get himself 'in with the solution and out of being part of the problem')!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I am not sure because the OP was so long ago ie 2 pages ago and after a million of symbols and planets and well it get a bit confusing to a halfwit like myself.. however I was wondering this uhm J and A you found on top of the pyramid... Wasn't it covered by a capstone of gold at one time... I mean they do still have the capstone of gold in the museum there in Cairo right...? I am only asking cus I mean if they were covered up and god wanted use to know his initials or even that some other guy spelt his name wrong.. Why would he hide it under the capstone.. why not on the capstone I mean more people see it there at the cairo museum. You know those that are not priveledged to be able to walk to the top of the pyramid...
Seems a bit odd that he would Hide it in the first place you know.. I mean Don't get me wrong I am no where nears a smart man. So maybe you can educate me.. Why would this Omnipetent Entity creater of the universe as we knew it back then.. Cus you know back then it was flat and we were the center of it.. Science however after created the rest like the fossils and well the other galaxies.. You know cus i guess being in the center of everything was like a fish bowl so they moved to the side confortable like.. Well I do ramble on anyways to get back on point..Why do you suppose he hid it there.. You would think he would just post it on a billboard or something..Maybe even you know make the preists get tatoos of it so they wouldn't forget.. like on the back of the neck of the man in front of you in line... Something like "Sheeple follow me I am J.A."

Welp just a thought and hey when you get back to me on this do me a square and keep it english no more vomiting computer nonsence...

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by antideceit

God has already made all those things so you would know he exists, but you havn't really looked..
God has put all kinds of interesting signs everywhere you can think of, but you really have to be seeking them to see them. If you don't see them it isn't because they don't exist, but hardcore athiests wouldn't believe that of course.
Once a person knows for absolute certainty that God really does exist and even cares about them, that person will then see so much proof of his existence that it boggles the mind. And there are many many people that this has happened to before, and I'm one of them. It takes patience and a humble spirit to learn some things.

This is entirely untrue, I've been looking for God from day one. If God made the Universe why is it not evident that God did so? Either there is no designer or that designer does not care to or is incapable of coming forward. Name one thing that is EVIDENCE of God and don't resort to the old excuse of "the Universe is beautiful and complex so there has to be a God" or "life exists so there must be a designer".

How do you know for absolute certain that God exists? And don't say because you felt him in your heart. Any religion, indeed even outside of religion, one can have powerful spiritual experiences without needing a specific deity to exist. I too was a Christian once and I too believed that I KNEW that God was real but I kept reading the Bible and studying and seeking the truth and the more I looked at what I was told to believe the more I doubted what I was told. God was nowhere, he never came forth to defend his so-called word... But no matter the passion or zeal I tried to put into believing I soon enough understood how flawed a belief system I'd been indoctrinated into and that any true God would be found far from Christianity.

What proof is there? Anecdotal evidence, someone who survives a car wreck or pulls through a terrible disease, how is this proof of God? Warm fuzzy feelings you get from singing hymns or the feeling of being part of a collective? How is that proof of God? There is no scientific evidence substantiating the existence of a designer or creator. If God were truly All-Powerful he could easily, with a mere thought, appear before each and everyone of us and redeem us from all evil. It wouldn't take some convoluted plan to allow his son to die for us. With a mere thought all could be set right and proof he existed could be given... and yet... here we are.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
It would be nice to see this god who wants to know me. But that's asking to much is it now.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join