It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two children shot; suspect in custody in Denver school shooting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The shooter is due into court this morning. It would be interesting to know why he thought to do this act.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Yes, that should be interesting. Here is an article on the suspect.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Gunman has been identified as Bruco Strong Eagle Eastwood, 32. His dad said his son had been 'hearing voices.' He may have been a student at the school at one time--

www.9news.com...
9NEWS has obtained a 1992 yearbook picture of a boy named "Bruco Eastwood" from Deer Creek.

I would like to know what the suspect wrote in his 'book,' though of course they will never release it in full--
''His father says Bruco Eastwood was writing a book about his life. War Eagle Eastwood has agreed to give Bruco Eastwood's writings to detectives.''

Interestingly, Eastwood had been a guinea pig for NASA back in 2005--
m.rockymountainnews.com...
Horse trainer Bruco "Bo" Eastwood always wanted to be an astronaut, so he jumped at the chance to be part of a NASA-funded medical study.

Which reminds me of what another whack school shooter once said--

"We are all in reality in hospital beds being monitored and programmed by these mad scientists, and this world is not real for them. The scientists watch over us to see what we're doing."
   Andrew Wurst 14, Edinborough, PA, 4-24-98 Parker Middle School(at off-campus school dance); 1 dead, 3 wounded

-------------

Just like the Columbine massacre happened at the same time the Colorado legislature was debating concealed-carry laws, this latest shooting happened at the same time another concealed carry measure was being debated in the state college system--

www.independent.co.uk...

Though of course it's all just coincidence.

/

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Excellent Info, and I'm sure perhap's now, this will peak some interest among poster's, S & F's

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I remember reading about that study by NASA and wondering why in 2005 they needed to conduct another study on bone loss. I'm thinking it had more to do with video games and drug therapy.
Yes it mentioned how Eastwood hasn't work since he was a participant in those trials.

My gut feeling is he ended up believing he was in a video game doing what he was told to do.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Interestingly, Eastwood had been a guinea pig for NASA back in 2005--
m.rockymountainnews.com...
Horse trainer Bruco "Bo" Eastwood always wanted to be an astronaut, so he jumped at the chance to be part of a NASA-funded medical study.

Another Horse Trainer? Another person involved with Government research on some level? Another odd conspiracy?

This seems very surreal. I hope this guy isn't an ATS member? Isn't there a schizo horse trainer on ATS claiming to have been a spy and lived and worked in Germany and now being persecuted by some Sheriffs department?

Hasn't the CIA admitted to using Horse trainers?

Odd stuff!

Going to comb through other threads now to find what my foggy mind thinks it remembers.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
WOW! What a turn of events! So this guy volunteered for NASA medical experiments? This world is getting nuttier all the time.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ok, here is the ATS thread with the Horse Trainer. Member Name Zeusadam. His story is compelling and he may or may not be telling the truth, but it is odd that Horse Trainers are popping up in so many Conspiracies lately. I will add a link to the CIA facility in just a sec.

CIA Torture Farm Thread

Original Thread involving ZeusAdam and Horse Training and International Spy rings and the CIA. No mention of NASA that I have found yet.

Additional Thread relating Horse Trainer Sirhan with the CIA and the Robert Kennedy Assassination.

[edit on 24-2-2010 by getreadyalready]

[edit on 24-2-2010 by getreadyalready]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This is already picking up in tempo, and great find's, good lead's.... I can hardly wait until he give's police a statement, and it's released, i'm sure it'll be a doozy....

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Some additional details--

www.denverpost.com...

''....the armed school resource officer from the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office who normally covers Deer Creek Middle School was called to Falcon Bluffs Middle School to cover for a sick colleague just hours before two students were shot...''

[Comment--  Note the reason given is nonsensical.  You don't go to another school because it is uncovered if that means leaving the origonal school uncovered.]

''The Sheriff's Office thinks Eastwood entered the school shortly before the shooting, signed in at the front office and got a visitor's badge. He then walked out of the school to get his rifle...
Sheriff's investigators are looking into what he said to staff to get access to the school.
Jefferson County schools Superintendent Cindy Stevenson said visitors are required to sign in at the front office and give a reason for coming into the school.
Kelley said investigators are trying to determine what, if anything, Eastwood did while in the school. He eventually left the building quietly, without being told to do so, she said.
"We have no evidence he wandered around the school," Stevenson said. "We currently have no evidence that protocol was violated." ''

[Comment-- So, a complete stranger wearing a black coat and camo pants is given a visitor's pass, and no one knows how long he was in there, or what he was doing while inside the school, or why he was admitted.  Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil.  The police have stated they are interviewing everyone who came into contact with him or saw him.  Since they know what happened outside the school, it sounds like they want to know what went on inside, which implies StrongEagle-dude was in there for a significant amount of time, and not the 'minute or two just inside the front door' scenario they were pushing initially.]

-------------

ps
From the 'comments' section of the link, for a perspective on how your tax dollars are being spent--

''If what the students say is true - that the resource police officer mostly stays inside his office while surfing the Internet all day long ... then this all worked out for the best.''

/

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Update:

www.washingtonpost.com...
A man accused of shooting and wounding two Colorado eighth-graders just after the school day ended said he woke up feeling angry, violent and "transformed upon" before he went to their middle school, an investigator testified at a preliminary hearing Wednesday ....

Though his journal included early morning entries that day, Eastwood told investigators he woke up around 11:30 a.m. and decided to drive to the school...
...he entered the school, said he had attended it in 1991 or 1992, and asked if he could tour it.

He was told he would have to wait until students left. He waited in his car and watched a sheriff's deputy who is assigned to the school drive away to another call, sheriff's investigators testified. ...

Sheriff's deputy Frederick Lang said Eastwood was speaking with "a poor attempt" at a European accent, smelled of stale alcohol, looked like a transient and talked about his rights as Lang tried to arrest him.

Eastwood told investigators he was poor, hadn't fit in with classmates when he attended Deer Creek, and was subject to bullying and harassment....

He also mentioned he had been hospitalized after reporting hearing voices from a television-rating box and that he had felt he was losing control over his life due to "forces taking over his psyche..."

------------

Is this the portrait of a man wrestling with mental illness or one of a man wrestling with externally-directed mind-control?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join