It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don't Aliens help humanity?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Because they are still taking their time to figure out IF there is an intelligent life form in this planet. And I have my doubts too about this issue.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

There are many people who claim to be in contact with aliens, either physically or via channeling. There seems to be a concensus that all ETs look at humanity as being screwed up. Some say the aliens are here to help, albeit indirectly. Others, that they are just watching us create our own extinction. If we are some alien experiment, I could see them being ok watching us die out. If we are some, slave race, why would they let us die out?? If we are like children in the universe, and we are all connected as some sort of family, why would they not help us out openly?

First off: Nor everyone buy this load of bullsh*t misinformation spread by "contactees" and "channelings". IMO they are the most non-reliable source of information about extraterrestrial life forms, since these cattle-like people allow their minds being possessed, their energy being used to feed entities that they childishly believe to be "benevolent aliens". The astral plane or 4th dimension is full of "ex-personalities" attempting obsess and possess living people in the 3th dimension. Simple vampirism. Unfortunately there are loads of fools following these mind-slaves as if they were the bearers of the truth.

Second: How people can say aliens don't offer help us?? They raised dozens of ancient civilizations they taught us sciences and culture. They left the most important scriptures of mankind, containing moral doctrines, mind exercises of inner-realization, Chakras principles, massive material to let mankind covered for eras. Plus, they kept insisting to support our progress in modern times. According to Dr. Michael Salla, Scholar of International Service, American University, Washington DC (1996-2001), and the Department of Political Science, Australian National University, Canberra, Australia and pioneer in exo-politics, in the '50s the US president Eisenhower had a meeting with two groups of extraterrestrial beings in Edward base:

In 1953 Astronomers discovered large objects in space which were moving toward the Earth. It was first believed that they were asteroids. Later evidence proved that the objects could only be Spaceships. Project Sigma intercepted alien radio communications. When the objects reached the Earth they took up a very high orbit around the Equator. There were several huge ships, and their actual intent was unknown. Project Sigma, and a new project, Plato, through radio communications using the computer binary language, was able to arrange a landing that resulted in face to face contact with alien beings from another planet. Project Plato was tasked with establishing diplomatic relations with this race of space aliens. In the meantime a race of human looking aliens contacted the U.S. Government. This alien group warned us against the aliens that were orbiting the Equator and offered to help us with our spiritual development. They demanded that we dismantle and destroy our nuclear weapons as the major condition. They refused to exchange technology citing that we were spiritually unable to handle the technology which we then possessed. They believed that we would use any new technology to destroy each other. This race stated that we were on a path of self destruction and we must stop killing each other, stop polluting the Earth, stop raping the Earth's natural resources, and learn to live in harmony. These terms were met with extreme suspicion, especially the major condition of nuclear disarmament. It was believed that meeting that condition would leave us helpless in the face of an obvious alien threat. We also had nothing in history to help with the decision. Nuclear disarmament was not considered to be within the best interest of the United States. The overtures were rejected. [10]

Exopolitics

According to the full report, the US government chose make an exchange with supposed Zeta Greys, agreeing in trade weaponry technology by "free-pass" to human abductions.

People should get the facts straight before put mankind in position of victm, the "poor lone child-race of cosmo".

Give me a f*cking breake!!

[edit on 22-2-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
With the recent arrival of multiple fleets around the Sun and Saturn it seems something is going on..preparing for 2012?

As for not helping us i think theya re helping us more than we know.. the countless nuclear crisis and tests that have faile dfor unknown reasons with footage of something shutting down reactors or deactivating missiles.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

The stories you provide are reason enough for any benevolent alien to contact us openly. While I don't think giving up nukes unilaterally would have been good, meaning the ETs would have to be validators of a disarmament, governments would have a hard time explaining passing up free energy, food technology to the people of the world.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

The last thing any advanced race would want is to aid a well known threat, parasite, kill-it-before-asking-questions type race to also travel the stars or gain advanced tech.

There is no reason for any race to assist us. Most would be aware of our traits, our ability to destroy without much forethought and would possibly have gone through similar levels of self-destruction in their own evolution, so they would already know you can't help human beings out of their own predicament.

As for the "channeling", take most of it with a grain of salt. There are many false prophets today.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

I don't expect to pull anyone from their comic book or animated reality, that is something they have to do.
By the way, your expression, "Jeez" is an abbreviation of Jesus.
I just thought you would like to know.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
There is God.
There is Allah. ( The same God of Abrham(SIC), only different.)
There are Angels.
There are Aliens.

[edit on 22/2/10 by Sinter Klaas]

No, Allah, the Moon god, had only three daughters.
The G_D of Abraham, has only One Son

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I wonder what the current galactic odds are that humans will make it to colonisation of nearby planets...I bet its 4/1 against with high probability they will nuke themselves into extinction before they even get a building up on their moon.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
reply to post by impaired

I don't expect to pull anyone from their comic book or animated reality, that is something they have to do.
By the way, your expression, "Jeez" is an abbreviation of Jesus.
I just thought you would like to know.

Well, with all due respect, I think that anyone who takes the bible literally is in their own animated reality.

And as far as "Jeez"...

I believe in Jesus. I just don't think he was GOD. I believe he was significant - perhaps 1/2 ET or just a teacher who really meant well, but had his words twisted around to form a religion.

And I believe in Jehova. He's just not my god. Simple as that.

I think ET's have had a huge part in religions. At least the archetypes.

So yeah. That's how I look at it. Sorry that I don't follow a single book that has translation problems. It doesn't? Look at the footnotes. I have a bible from 1812 here and there are alot of them.

But how can one justify taking that book literally, living your life by it (and calling anything that goes against it SATAN!!!), and then trying to recruit others?

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE RIGHT AND I'M WRONG? Because the book tells you?

I NEVER get a response when I offer that argument right there.

And while we're at it, why is the Koran not the official word of God? What about other religions? There are so many - plus there are many denominations of Christianity. Why is that??? And why is yours the cream of the crop?

Are you getting what I'm saying???

Anything that does not agree with with your... should I say Dogma... will go to hell. I hate that.

I bet if the bible said, "walk on your hands and cluck like a chicken", you all would.

The argument goes both ways. But the difference here is that I don't shove my belief system down other people's throats, and I sure as hell don't tell them that they are going to hell.

There.

[edit on 2/22/2010 by impaired]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

No, Allah, the Moon god, had only three daughters.
The G_D of Abraham, has only One Son

Daughter's ? Not by any change virgin ?

The Only one son is worshiped . Something what goes straight against God's will.
Thou shall not worship any other god. He a little jealous you know.
This was said while He knew ( His son ) would one the be born to die ?

You call God a liar ?
Learn History. The churge lies and deceits it's followers !

Islam knows it's origins from the same Abraham. Something to do with a replacement booty call.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Question for the OP or anyone with the same question:

What are YOU doing to help humanity? You ARE humanity, right? And you wanna put our screw-ups off on aliens?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Why don't humans help ants?

Or a better question...why doesn't humanity help humanity?

If I were an alien...I wouldn't want to get involved with this crazy bunch either.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremy_Vaeni

To put it in the most simplest terms, I live my life as an example.

I'm not suggesting we put our screw-ups off on aliens. I just think if they are there and benevolent and altruistic, they should feel a personal compulsion to be an example to humanity and a guiding light. I can hardly fathom the advances humanity could make if they only made themselves known to all mankind and told us the story of there past, what they learned (not so much from a technology how-to standpoint) and their philosophy for existence in the universe now.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Hold tight folks. Who's actually behind this ball's radical-reasoning of Earths Human depopulation to 500, 000, 000 ?

The worst of things happen to the best of People.

Decoy

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321

To put it in the most simplest terms, I live my life as an example.

I'm not suggesting we put our screw-ups off on aliens. I just think if they are there and benevolent and altruistic, they should feel a personal compulsion to be an example to humanity and a guiding light. I can hardly fathom the advances humanity could make if they only made themselves known to all mankind and told us the story of there past, what they learned (not so much from a technology how-to standpoint) and their philosophy for existence in the universe now.

You're assuming that how we are right now is worth saving. What if we're more like pupa in our cocoons? We have to chew our way out or die. If anyone helps us directly, we die. If we make it, we come out butterflies. But imagine a butterfly explaining its nature to a caterpillar. If the worm believed it at all, it wouldn't matter. A rational explanation has nothing to do with the action required to actually get there.

Plus, to explain it may connote that there is a choice. A caterpillar could think, "Well, gee. This flying business sounds like work. Screw that. I've got free will. I'm gonna build me a cocoon, buy an HDTV for it, and call it a day."

Meanwhile, you don't have a choice. You have a consequence. The consequence is death. And again, it's not something that an explanation can resolve. Evolve or die, it is that elegant. If you choose death, you choose death. But don't think for one second that the compassionate thing for the butterfly to do would be to "save" the caterpillar.

I submit to you that this is the truth of us. We spend our lives avoiding the issue, but there it is.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Star for that response. I do agree with you. Ideally, humanity would progress to the next level on our own. I assume that there is always some minuscule chance that can happen without us killing ourselves or knocking the surviving population down to a few thousand.

I don't think your caterpillar-butterfly analogy fits quite right, in that assuming you transpose some intelligence and self awareness on the bugs, for it to be the same, you would have to have the butterfly partially out of the cocoon only to find he is being held in he didn't know was there or how to get out, and begging for help from a free butterfly. The free one doesn't have to go get him out per say, but would it hurt either it were to say, "oh yeah I had trouble like that too, but I wiggled my toes in a way that helped push me out."

It must be late, these analogies are getting crazy

Its actually a little insulting to think there are altruistic benevolent aliens out there watching us, perhaps even hoping for the best and taking out an asteroid or two on our behalf, but not doing the one thing that could make a difference. From a human psychological aspect, I would even suggest a little closet sadism it that's the case. If they were to wait until it was 'too late' I hope they at least lie and say they just got here.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by perplexor
The reason they don't contact us collectively is because your average person isn't ready. We do not get along with each other... how are we going to get along with people from other worlds? At this point in time, humanity is driven by greed and arrogance. There are a small few who aren't blinded by the push for profit, getting that next sale, but most governments would try to exploit our visitors and they know this. All they have to do is monitor our news transmissions. Why should they risk themselves for us? We need to make it right down here before we go up there.

I agree with this: to date we can’t get along with each other and I don’t believe the average person IS truly ready. I waffle about whether I’M ready to cross over the threshold of true knowing, and I‘ve given a lot of thought to the matter. One individual may welcome intervention with open arms, where another would send greetings down the barrel of the biggest gun they could get their hands on. On some levels I think that we have a lonnnng way to go before there would be open contact (nevermind intervention) until we can unite as a peaceful whole down here, how can we represent ourselves out there? We’re largely splintered.

But then I factor in those nagging little ‘issues’ we have no control over: toxic chemicals in our food and water/ greed-driven wars over oil and resources/the corrupt banking system/who decides when and where to drop an atomic weapon…. When’s the last time you met anyone that thinks war is super idea? I do agree: I would appreciate some “help” with those things that I feel we have no control over right now: how far we’ve let our sovereignty slip from our own hands to those that would too happily rule over us = fill in the blanks as you see fit. To this I would welcome intervention, and ironically I do think there has been some behind the scenes aid to things thrust upon us that we cannot face or fight alone.

That said, the ramifications of full-on open public contact are exponential to put it mildly. I think that that alien “help” is more than aware of all the angles. To just pop in, as it were, to intervene and grant us technology many thousands of years beyond our capabilities is dangerous. We haven’t yet earned it. We haven’t the collective wisdom to wield it. Think of the average, generally well-adjusted individual who goes about their daily business blissfully unaware of the dark underpinnings of history or, more simply, that sites like ATS even exist. What effect would this intervention have on their psyche and well-being? I think there is more to weigh and consider about the fall-out that this would entail. There’s more to it than simple altruism for a neighbor in the cosmos.

I do hope there is help out there, as a whole we could sure use some against what I would call the elite that view us, the masses, as expendable chattel. But I’d offer that we could stand to upgrade our own humanity and compassion a notch or two. We are ultimately our own responsibility.

My two cents for what they’re worth. Peace.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I love everything about your post from both an entertainment perspective, as well as a conceivable reality.

That being said, how did you come across this information for both the aliens and FTL human tech? Channel, direct contact, an inside human source?

Alien ifno/perspective is from direct personal contact.

The state of human FTl and warp drive capability is mostly from the European Space Agency. You should check out:

Heim Theory
HPCC - Space GMBH
Alcubierre drive

These devices have been in the hands of at least the US military for some years now, and though I've never seem them, I've talked to off-worlders who have. It seems that there are two types; a small "space-plane" capable of traveling to mars in around 40 minutes, and a larger "carrier" that is capable of a few times the speed of light. While these craft may be slow compared to the more advanced systems used by aliens, they are still "warp ships" and could be used to take humans to the stars.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Auntie Matter
To just pop in, as it were, to intervene and grant us technology many thousands of years beyond our capabilities is dangerous. We haven’t yet earned it. We haven’t the collective wisdom to wield it.

But I’d offer that we could stand to upgrade our own humanity and compassion a notch or two.

Agreed. I think it would do a world of good to just show themselves. Maybe leave a little token that we could do no harm with. Some alien family vacation photo album. A mailing address, something that says, if you ever make it out to my neck of the woods stop on by.

We beam our television signals out into the cosmos. If they have any sense of humor, they could land on ship at the next super bowl, walk out wearing some some disco clothes, say "dyno-mite" and moonwalk back on the ship and leave.

I just don't know if I can buy this "watch them kill themselves and not even tell them they can do so much better" idea of them now.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

According to this guy it is because we don't know what to ask for...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join