It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China throws birthday bash for Zimbabwe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

China throws birthday bash for Zimbabwe

www.reuters.com

China said on Monday its embassy in Zimbabwe had thrown a birthday party for President Robert Mugabe, a rare sign of foreign support for a leader reviled by many Zimbabweans and criticized by the United States and Europe.

Mugabe "thanked the Chinese embassy for its painstaking preparations for the birthday celebration and ... hoped to further expand friendly cooperative relations in every field between the two nations", the foreign ministry said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
is this just China getting back at Obama for meeting up with the Dalai Lama?

It seems like china is trying to improve its relations with many anti-west leaders, if such events do carry on then i believe by the end of it we'll have 2 sides gearing up for war.

My thought is that a ww3 is pre planned and it must happen in order to bring in a one world government.

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Neither is Bush aware of the global suspicions of that dubious US agency with the euphemistically disingenuous name: The National Endowment for Democracy (NED). In international election after election, NED's agents have helped rig results to put American puppetry in power. In an arc spanning from Eurasia to Africa that leaps over the Atlantic to touch down in Central and South America, NED presents a prolific record of manipulating election results to hand the levers of power to corporate puppets obeisant to their American controllers in Foggy Bottom. In some cases, NED is assisted in financing foreign elections by another euphemistically creative federal acronym called the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Though Mugabe calls his opponents western puppets I am unsure whether he is one or not himself.

It may all be a puppet show

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

In 1994 Mugabe was appointed an honorary Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Bath by Queen Elizabeth II.

Sir Robert Mugabe was a good person. But now this knight was fallen, corrupted by communism. Sad.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamspark

i dont think he was good then and i dont think hes good now, honestly all the world leaders are bad people, most of them are aware of the world suffering but choose to do nothing about it...

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Mugabe has to die, and I`d rather see it happening tonight than tomorrow.
That sick bastard destroyed a once prosperous nation and turned it into his own playground. Minions that`s what his people are to him.

Death to Mugabe !

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Lunatyx

someone is pulling the strings, if he doesn't do it then someone else would...

because when JFK didn't want to do it, they found someone else to...

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
China has been economically active in Africa for some time now.

Whenever I see any thread here or any news on MSM that is about world powers, global economics, cultural or religious divisions, the bwanking systems or any other systemic construct that drives the human 'world', I often wonder why only the Chinese seem to take Africa seriously.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by teapot

interesting point

but if a man with food and medicine goes through Africa helping the poor people he'll be crowned jesus/messiah/saviour and will have a huge amount of loyal followers. the Africans are awaiting a saviour but no one is coming to their rescue, it is estimated that there is enough food in the whole world to make every human overweight, yet those people starve... I think china is investing in them, although they lack on combat skills and weapons, it never harms a superpower to have militants in other countries

new topics

top topics

join