It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Credit cards link Mossad to Dubai hit

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Report: Credit cards link Mossad to Dubai hit

www.msnbc.msn.com

pies bought travel tickets using names on forged passports, paper says

DUBAI - New evidence incriminating Israel's spy agency in the assassination of a Hamas commander in Dubai includes credit card payments and phone calls made by suspects, an Arabic-language daily reported on Saturday.

Police have already said the 11 suspects used forged passports in the names of innocent individuals of several European nationalities.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Well so much for there being "no reason" to think Israel was behind the assassination eh? As stated in my previous thread on the matter, this just smells of a Mossad operation.

Dubai's police chief said on Thursday he believed Israeli agents were responsible for killing al-Mabhouh, a senior member of the Islamist group which rules Gaza, and called for the Mossad spy agency's chief to be arrested if its responsibility was proved.

Seems like this could really cause tension between the two nations if any more information comes to light on the subject.

Thoughts ATS?

~Keeper

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Star n Flag!

Wow, this made MSNBC?????????????

I am so very surprised, I doubt that the avg person what Mossad is but still good viewership nonetheless.

Thx for posting, I am anxious for more updates

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Star n Flag!

Wow, this made MSNBC?????????????

I am so very surprised, I doubt that the avg person what Mossad is but still good viewership nonetheless.

Thx for posting, I am anxious for more updates

I was a bit surprised myself, but then again, the MSM who gets to the "bottom" of this story will be rewarded quite well by ratings among other things I am sure.

I'm keeping a close eye on this story and will update whenever possible.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Ya any clues as to modus operandi would show what to watch out for in future false flag op's anywhere.

Like the passports thing,wasn't that a one of those WTF things about another alleged with all possible conviction but that the crime secene was so compromised,etc,9-11?All those guys protesting their very-much-alive-ness.

Maybe we need a clearinghouse web page for rebuttal right away.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
Ya any clues as to modus operandi would show what to watch out for in future false flag op's anywhere.

Like the passports thing,wasn't that a one of those WTF things about another alleged with all possible conviction but that the crime secene was so compromised,etc,9-11?All those guys protesting their very-much-alive-ness.

Maybe we need a clearinghouse web page for rebuttal right away.

I agree, it's something that's often overlooked but occurs in all of these cases with terrorism.

Stolen identity is the best way to get around the world unnoticed. When you become noticed the authorities spend a year figuring out who you are and the names you use just lead them in the opposite direction.

Smart move Mossad, just hope that you all don't get caught this time.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

for a SPy agency they are the best in the world

who else would get their recruits caught planting fake bombs in their own county or better still killing someeone on forign soil and leave a paper trail with some nice snaps of them selves.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by illusive man
reply to post by tothetenthpower

for a SPy agency they are the best in the world

who else would get their recruits caught planting fake bombs in their own county or better still killing someeone on forign soil and leave a paper trail with some nice snaps of them selves.

I don't think the world was going to put up much of a fuss over a Hamas leader. They failed to realize that when you operate in another country and don't advise that country of your operations, things get a bit messy.

Mossad isn't stupid however, they more than any other agency know that the the world doesn't do squat when they do something, legal or not.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
They are finding what they want to find just as much they will get as much info as who ever did it would like to leave.

This is very much like the cop that busts your taill light out and then points out he has proof that you are driving around with a busted tail light.

These groups are far to smart to leave a trail unless they want it to be found. And each side has an agenda so I'm sure evidence will be made up to play the hand how they want it dealt. It's now a PR battle and what really happened is of little matter.

If its in the MSM its because it was wanted to be, not because of ratings.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This operation in Dubai has all the hallmarks of a Mossad hit squad. For example, something of similarity to the incident mentioned in the thread is a Mossad operation after the murder of those Israeli athletes during the Olympic games of 1972 by the Palestinian terror group Black September.

Operation Wrath of God (Hebrew: מבצע זעם האל‎, Mivtza Za'am Ha'el),[1] also called Operation Bayonet,[2] was a covert operation directed by Israel and the Mossad to assassinate individuals alleged to have been directly or indirectly involved in the 1972 Munich massacre.

. . . Critical in the planning was the idea of plausible deniability, that it should be impossible to prove a direct connection between the assassinations and Israel.

. . . although some may not have always been under government responsibility. Author Simon Reeve explains that the Mossad team consisted of:

...fifteen people divided into five squads: "Aleph," two trained killers; "Bet", two guards who would shadow the Alephs; "Het", two agents who would establish cover for the rest of the team by renting hotel rooms, apartments, cars, and so on; "Ayin", comprising between six and eight agents who formed the backbone of the operation, shadowing targets and establishing an escape route for the Aleph and Bet squads; and "Qoph", two agents specializing in communications.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Israeli intelligence service has been conducting operations in other countries without the host country's consent for as long as there has been a state of Israel. There arm has reached across continents and international borders. Some other notable cases come to mind as well. Such as the Mordecai Vanunu abduction in London, England, and another notable "snatch and grab," operation of Nazi war criminal Adolph Eichmann in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

This attack is most likely a means of sending a message to Hamas leadership, about what, who knows? However, it is showing them that they can be gotten, even in an Arab country where Israel is usually not welcome. Chances are we will never know who was responsible for this assassination, but it is interesting that the group used phony British passports and unsuspecting disguises. Thanks for looking into this further, and hopefully more developments will reach fruition in the future.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Jakes51]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Of course the Zionist Nazis are behind the assassination.

Almost ALL terror attacks are operational under Mossad, MI6, and the CIA.

They are the only ones that have agendas to dominate the world, especially the Middle East, and kill people for the pleasure of money, oil, and drugs.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

I'm sure no other hit groups from other countries operate in close to the same manner as you have listed. And If somebody was going to try and place the blame on another group, wouldn't they just try and act like them.

This is like saying if I dress up like my neighbor, steal his car and shoot somebody in the face it must have been him!

Don't buy into the lies. This is being setup for a reason.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
Of course the Zionist Nazis are behind the assassination.

Almost ALL terror attacks are operational under Mossad, MI6, and the CIA.

They are the only ones that have agendas to dominate the world, especially the Middle East, and kill people for the pleasure of money, oil, and drugs.

Wow and all this time I thought the worlds history was filled with all different groups trying to dominate the world and kill for money, power and resources. Thanks for clearing that up.

Is there like a special boards intro post I missed that every other nut job must use Zionist Nazis at least once a day? Maybe we should try and come up with a new nut whacko term to use for every person in Israel? It seems that was is sooo 90's.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
How do we know that the ones that actually did the deed are mossad. Passports can be faked eyewitness can be installed or removed. pics. can be photoshoped. Could he have bean a sacrificial lamb to put blame on the Israels to bring Hezbollah, Syria, Lebanon, palatine, and the rest of the middle east to an arrangement to work together against the Israels.
OR
Mossad just got sloppy

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

So your saying they US, UK and there allies are the terrorist then who are these guys the mister Rogers neighbors ,
al Qaed
Taliban
Armed Islamic Group (GIA)
Manuel Rodriguez Patriotic Front (FPMR)
National Liberation Army (ELN)—Colombia
Zviadists
Al-Ummah
Japanese Red Army (JRA) a.k.a. Anti-Imperialist International Brigade (AIIB)
list thanks to www.cdi.org...

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Mossad.... My favourite institution... God bless them and the important work they do keeping the wolf from the door, and do what is necessary to protect Am Y'Israel...

Very proffessional and dedicated outfit... This was not a Mossad operation.. If it was there would have been no trace, and the guy would have "died of natural causes"..... More like a Palastinian/Iran/Syrian/Arab job... Sloppy... Another attempt to discredit Israel...

Or not...

If not, then standards have dropped at the institute and more practice is needed... But thumbs up
for getting rid of some more scum

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
reply to post by Jakes51

I'm sure no other hit groups from other countries operate in close to the same manner as you have listed. And If somebody was going to try and place the blame on another group, wouldn't they just try and act like them.

This is like saying if I dress up like my neighbor, steal his car and shoot somebody in the face it must have been him!

Don't buy into the lies. This is being setup for a reason.

You have a good point and it could be another group involved, but I just put that info up to show that the Israeli intelligence arm is capable of pulling off such an attack. Since the Arab world usually thinks an act such as the one described is the Israeli Mossad. However, it could be MI5 or even the Central Intelligence Agency? However, Israel has been conducting operations like the one described for a very long time, where as, other intelligence agencies lack the intimate knowledge of the Arab world and are at an unfair disadvantage. It has to due largely with Israel's geographic proximity and the Jewish diaspora from the Arab world who know doubt fill the ranks of Shin Bet and the Mossad. The is US is still behind the learn curve in that particular region of the world.

In dire need of agents fluent in Arabic, the US Central Intelligence Agency has made an unusual public show of its recruiting effort in Dearborn — a city of 100,000 with the densest Arab population in the United States.

CIA recruiters said the agency sorely needs speakers of Arabic and other languages due to the intensifying insurgency in Afghanistan and the continuing US occupation of Iraq.

www.dawn.com...

I am not buying into the lies as you say, and yes this hit squad could have origins from anywhere. However, my intuition tells me that it could have the finger prints of the Israelis since they have an ongoing military operation in Gaza, and constant strikes on the Hamas leadership. It will be interesting to see who is responsible for this one, if the information reaches the light of day. Thanks for the reply!

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillbilly4rent
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

So your saying they US, UK and there allies are the terrorist then who are these guys the mister Rogers neighbors ,
al Qaed
Taliban
Armed Islamic Group (GIA)
Manuel Rodriguez Patriotic Front (FPMR)
National Liberation Army (ELN)—Colombia
Zviadists
Al-Ummah
Japanese Red Army (JRA) a.k.a. Anti-Imperialist International Brigade (AIIB)
list thanks to www.cdi.org...

Most of those agencies received funding and training from groups like the CIA and Mossad to overthrown previous governments in countries of interest.

There is no doubt that the US in particular funded many radical groups and placed puppet governments, dictators, most of the time who would play ball, versus a people mandated government.

SO yes, they are the terrorists, this whole "fighting" terrorism is the result of the decades of creating terrorism in the world.

It's time to pay the piper.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hillbilly4rent

Show evidence of any recent attacks or damages those specific groups have done in the course of the past 10 years that outweighs the damage Israel and the U.S. have done.

I'll be patiently waiting...

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
Mossad.... My favourite institution... God bless them and the important work they do keeping the wolf from the door, and do what is necessary to protect Am Y'Israel...

Very proffessional and dedicated outfit... This was not a Mossad operation.. If it was there would have been no trace, and the guy would have "died of natural causes"..... More like a Palastinian/Iran/Syrian/Arab job... Sloppy... Another attempt to discredit Israel...

Or not...

If not, then standards have dropped at the institute and more practice is needed... But thumbs up
for getting rid of some more scum

You call it sloppy or an Arab job to discredit Israel? However, it could be the group you have such unbridled respect for? The use of stolen credit cards and phony passports gives the Israeli government plausible deniability linking them to the perpetrators of the crime. The origin of the assassins are still unknown and all the Dubai authorities have is surveillance videos, phony passport records, and some stolen credit cards. Personally, the operation seems rather text book to me in regards to other covert assassinations of the past. Disguises, phony identities, use of methods to keep financial backing untraceable, and other covert techniques. Or it could be another group making it look as though another government was involved, when in fact they were not. We will just have to wait.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Jakes51]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join