It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reality is needs concepts before truth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

if you are an atheist you need a support of atheism reality force being source of positive life that would justify yourselves being atheists connected to that reality ground by your sense of it in you, your faith

self cannot be real by itself awareness alone of being real, to get real objectively self must project himself in a reality he knows how it justifies him being its living soul

heh

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Addressing your somewhat confusifying title *admittingly it could be my problem instead of your mistake*: But, too bad the words "reality" and "truth" are both concepts, both shown to be subjective by virtue of their varied meanings. Since the mind deals in concepts what more can you expect?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

you are stupid you dont understand anything
Please do not force your words over my living right freedoms with your negative. (I used babblefish to translate into Imans talk :lol

but you are an evil stupid, that repeat what it does wrong for the same evil goal
Evil is a moral expression that describes something as a negative. Morals are not absolute, nor are they objective truths. So, according to your own dogma, they have no superior factual positivity above neutral balance.

right is the living
What is right? The living? All the living? That includes me. Cool. Thanks, You say I am right.

and the living is the source of itself reality
How can you be sure? How can you objectively view the source as to determine it is in fact the source?

wrong is you the existing that claim being of anything objectively
I make no claims regarding my being objective. It is you who has inserted objectivity into you existence. I just want to know how it is that you can do that?

there he can step inn to claim being in his rights on everything
The only one making a claim that "his rights on everything", is you. I have asked specific question and made specific comments directly to the thread material. No where do I contextualize my comments so as to relate them to "everything". You do that, not me. I suggest you get over yourself.

that is the sense of defining evil to force people like you to step back and get to their own businss in their own posts
Some one has spat their dummy and wants to take their bat and ball home hey!. Poor baby Imans.
You have no logic.
This is a public discussion board.
To suggest that I, a member of the public, cannot conduct business on a public forum is rather incredibly childish.
I can post on here as long as I like. Get over yourself.

and free right people like me by declaring them openly the superior livings that are the source of any positive existence and effective realiteis
You do a lot of declaring when it comes to your superiority Imans. Good for you.

and ignoring your words prooved how it doesnt stop you from meaning to dirty mine

, i clearly meant to not replying to your comments elsewhere
No, you ignored them because my words elsewhere question your assertions and trouble your "nothing" theory.

but you insist here because others are writing here something,
I insist here because I am free to do so, and you have replied to me many times. Get over it.

i defend what i realized exactly as myself,
And so am I.

that is why rights are a big issue of that time,
What rights, what issue and of what time?

absolute protection of what is above neutral balance as positive facts is a mathematical order that it is time to fully realize
How do you define the absolute neutral balance of living as right or wrong and good and evil or positive and negative, as a subjective being?

what is a plus is not a minus mister,
. Really.

you are prooving how your life is not justified and have to be forced to step out

Really,
well at least I am proving something, unlike you.

and chicken that you are cannot define a new term to insecurity,
I actually have a new term to define insecurity. That term is: Imans.

security is of truth rights certainties forever and not from what you can pretend being positive to your mind
I really think that you think about that.
The security you have found in your version of the truth may be from what you pretend is a positive above neutral objective truth that you think to live.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I dident read the whole thread it was mostly babbling musings, but that seems to be the way of it. Anyways reality is, but it doesn't need concepts or truth or even truths. Thats just something people need so they can say they exist, the nature of being. god and nature, in an out, up and down, negative and positive, and also negatively positive as positively negative. There is no truth to being, but being equates truth as being true. If you believe in truth then you must also believe in lies. lies are not opposed to truth of any kind nor are they apposite. Harbingers they are shadows of the real thing, if you believe shadows are truth then the truth will scare you. There are no true philosophers that see the truth and live through it or dont go insane in one form or another, because if they dont then it wouldn't be true would it, you would still be chasing shadows. Is this not true that 'there is no truth', but truthfully being. This is but the lie of truth, the being will follow when you see what light it blocks.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
the ability to ignore is the flaw that makes us human.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

you werent supposed to read anything written there, and that is why you couldnt see the point, thre is one truth so you can be one outside of it whatever you want then

that is why i can be where i see the concept of absolute positive existing as just a base of everything so you can be out conscious clean, and all you have to do out is realize whatever you want by yourself energy which is nothing physically, and maybe physics can follow if not it is ok you can still be positively out of everything logically
it is silly for mortals conditions to insist on understanding anything and getting something from waht is there obviously for any mind related to so much things life, only monstruosities and abuses is the result of that pursuit

and it is nuts what you said, if there is truth there cant be lies, when lies are simply the denial of truth they are not the source of anything, the principle of truth being the source is what freedom when it is living cant be but positive result source

the point is to be true to yourself out as a living independant free point, so you can serve yourself positively and do with your constance energy a concept of a source to your needs and wills, now whatever you enjoy of life wont be a need but a true sense of enjoying anything adjusting it to yourself means

but of course it is your life and your eyes to perceive it, and if you enjoy shadows and darkness it is your choice, but you cannot say that because there is darkness and shadows then you can proove how it is the truth
the truth from you cant be but you alone, and you alone is your free move realisations, i dont see how it is you cant state everything from your will, since there is everything there must be a positive objective truth, even if it is unknown but that only absolutists minds can understand and love to guess as a hobby what it might be

and never anyone got unsane because he thinks, on the contrary greatest minds became all very wise and respected for their perspectives and works
who get unsane is of course as usual who is abused in his rights and that can be anyone or who is genetically disposed to that sickness in the brain
like nietze and few others, there are always crazy people calling themselves poets and thinkers or artists in general

from my perspective it is important to have a link with metaphysics the world of what is by definition unknown so you can be physically right, and the way to do that is through the concept of absolute positive source end you mean to stand yourself mind life upon as standing on nothing
what is absolutely positive is the value of nothing, this cant but ensure any positive means you are realizing to yourself being yours alone and not related to anything out there, you cant be someone and enjoy it if you are not free positive entity clearly somewhere

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LurkerMan

i see what you mean but it is wrong, powers are wrong and someone must stand against and say it, logically everyone should do that

it is easy to lie on the identity of criminals and invent shapes of criminals life and desires to make wars in fun just to lie about crimes sources, inventing fake principles about it, for just more crimes and free criminals life growth

noone cares about the innocents, but it becomes a crime to a certain extend when you dare say to an innocent that he is not ignoring quiet enough and he might be criminal of that, just to suit yourself by that chance of being from a criminal life since it is the source of wealth

anyway what is of powers include always a lie, and it says how lies wills are creations evil life, now you like those senses of being and pleasures it is a fact but it cant be the only fact
and that is always my point, what we who dont care about your pleasures in those creations accept you as positive existing though, you should do the same and accept the principle of rights and truth being the living move for what objectively is his reality and not to pretend being real

we can limit who mean well to himself only but also who mean lies senses must limit it to himself so at least what abstractly we can agree upon, is that objective reality is not a possession to anyone and life is not your life

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
you cant care for truth unless you care for freedom life, meaning the reality of truth freedom so you can be free yourself
and you cant care about freedom unless you care for being positive, calculating realistically your reality and your realisations results

and you cant care for positive results unless you are positive true, which mean present energy willing to move

freedom is positive when it is a concept so it cant be but positive source, and it is proven as a fact of any free move or whole free move

that is a principle that all livings know, how freedom is power and knowledge is freedom ways
but what i say is also the right of freedom to invent something else different from waht is

what is positive cannot be negative, it is a plus you have zero balance supporting it, it is as if there is nothing, you cannot call it unsane or anything negative it is over nothing to extra life only
and then what is creation of that extra life is more then nothing also you cannot argue about it, it is a full nothing but right it is silly to argue about it

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

If I wasent supposed to read anything there have no fear because I diden't I skimmed it. But its funny many have seen the truth as the base of there thoughts, and also they were wrong, there base was brouht abouth by there thoughts and they mearly reflected on why it was so. Kind of like someone reflecting why they are wet when they jumped in the lake.

The truth is there is no freedom, the lye is that there is freedom. The whole truth is freedom will not disappear when you learn there is no freedom, all that would happen is the freedom you had, you won't consider as freedom when you see a truth of freedom.

To be true to your self, is a lye to yourself, because to know truth you would have to know the heavens the hells the past the present and the future, To be true to yourself all you have to do is simply being. /agree to disagree or disagree to agree.

Everyone enjoys shadows and darkness especially those that write as they please. The light if looked direacty upon will blind you, if you dont believe me go staring into the sun on a sunny day. Ofcourse I can prove how shadows and darkness can be the proof of truth. because truth reaveals it as shadow. Now this is funny, negative I am not original, neither was anybody alse, the words we use are somebody alses unless you came up with the word go and its concept of going, then you are mearly rephraseing it's definition to suit your concept of going=were. All you would have to do to be misunderstood is try to be understood, no work is necessary to have a original viewpoint.

Once again there is no insanity there is only a majority agreement on what is sane, Nietze was not insane, he was just tired of people asking him why they were going to get killed in ww2 when he keept telling the why, he got bored and played indifference so people would guit pestering him with there sanity. And socrates dident drink poison because he was insane, unlike his diciples like plato who lived in a box he actually not only fought against the spartans but the spartans that fought avoided him. So he knew that all words are just words and philosophies  they dont mean anything to those that dont read and interact with spears. He killed himself because he loved athens and was to lazy to run. Crazy people call themselves many things, not only artists or thinkers or poets or phylosopher's, some call them selves the good some the just, some even call themselves your leader or president or even wise.

True you cant be absolute positive, without being absolutey, positive. That is also a definition for insanity. But there is no absolute truth, that's like saying there is only one sun. If you see one sun you see one truth if you se two suns you see two truths. But what happens if there are gazilions of suns will you still bother counting them all to say they are all true.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

when you base your opinion of truth as being a thing of course you would reach that inferior reasoning
truth is nothing this is why it is called the truth, now you there aware of nothing being the truth can be true with the truth and understand how freedom is the awareness of nothing life, which is the positive absolute reality, then if you are intersted enough truly there you could mean to exist as free absolute positive will realisations that cannot count as something since it is a free will out of positive truth but it is surely existing to yourself alone as a fact you are realizing you as positive absolute living wherever you are

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

I base my opinion of truth on many things, even nothing existance, but that is just 'no thing' another thing. True absolute life is absolution of whims. But truly I tell you that nothing is tellable, so therefore I tell you nothing tellable truly. But sure I could positive existing in reality, but the void lacks regression analysis of such whims, and it regrets nothing. I would have to be and see and know, all alse is folly, capricious  none the less.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by galadofwarthethird]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

I sent this post to some friends, and they're enormous fans of yours now. They have no idea what this post means (not at all), but they totally love it anyway. It's like a Jackson Pollack painting. It's whatever you want it to be.

Dude, whatever you've got going here, it's pure freakin' gold. You should get with an agent and see about a book deal. Seriously. At first it bothered me that I couldn't read it, but then suddenly it all made perfect sense and ....well, I gotta admit that I'm a little jealous that I wasn't bright enough to come up with it. I used to post as a failed suicide bomber on a board in 2005, and sent everything through BabelFish (which used to kind of screwed with the board's software since it all came back as Arabic characters that the board would seize up on at times) This stuff is extremely elaborate though. High quality.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

what matter to me really is that end of now the wars they are preparing from up tsunamis stuff and me of course with those revelations of evil gods forever life that found the way to agree on waht they disagree to keep true alive and abuse its absolute right of being free, by making others creations that suit their business and static gold positions in eternity

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by imans
reply to post by NorEaster

what matter to me really is that end of now the wars they are preparing from up tsunamis stuff and me of course with those revelations of evil gods forever life that found the way to agree on waht they disagree to keep true alive and abuse its absolute right of being free, by making others creations that suit their business and static gold positions in eternity

In the first instance of instantly all that glitters is not gold but photons traveling from a reflected surface that has absorbed all but gold prior to that very first instance that you actually actualized as a possible truth of gold that you have subjectively taken as an absolute truth as gold.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join