It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reality is needs concepts before truth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
truth is simply superiority love, it is the love to what is certain being the best superiority as positive always quality of a source

it is like that nothing is never a source but nothing allow the most truth to exist since there is nothing else, but also those inventions and creations to escape truth existance were led to admit more truth need from nothing they must act for nothing so truth can exist as source again

how truth applications the most simple ones is ?

by considering any perspective of its superiority certainty as existing really, when you consider what is infront of you as certain existing superiority then you would sense the drive of truth as being true urself, in what you would do to confirm that fact, and here again you would face yourself as existing since you are moving to superiority realisations, and here the confusions with what truth is occur,

you should understand that truth is not superior realisations truth is the love superiority, what you really enjoy yourself about superiority as objective from your joys real enough to make you move for freely

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

i told you everybody hates me because it cant be otherwise when i say the truth

My reply was an admittance that I have no idea about anything, not that I disagree with you or hate you. I certainly do not, i was just saying I , in truth, know nothing with any certainty. I could sit here and type realms of what I , from my experiences, think is going on, but why bother, because I have no certainty of any of this, and my truth whont be anothers, so they most probably whont understand me or think Im wrong, just as I may not understand their truth.

So you see my reply was just saying I know nothing.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

thanks for that free action for truth, it is simply truth not me, it is not my fault that i am closer to truth perceptions and sense of being just me

what i said on the end of my last post clarify also why truth realize absolutes, love superiority is certainty to confirm about superiority conceptions life

CX

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by imans
i know everybody hates me

Ah now that would make you some kind of psychic....and a very bad one at that!
You couldn't possibly know that, and besides, it is not the case.

Just wanted to say that i find your way of writing very interesting, a little hard to get my head around it at times but that may be my problem and not yours.

You are obviously not stupid, and i can see you being a very interesting member to keep an eye on here if you continue the way you have in your first few threads.

Definately not someone who is hated.

CX.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

now that you tell me having an eye on me how can i have an eye on you ? why dont you just look at yourself and speak to others for your own sake

no i dont speak in code, it is just tht i mean more objective justifications then personnal convictions or means, so that is why it looks dry or boring
sorry for that but as i said it before please ignore, and really everyone is objectively the same one it is only subjectively that anyone is himself only true living

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

thanks for meaning that you dont hate me at all, but i dont speak of your means, hating me is my ways of thinking and what appear as my insolent free expression means, like you couldnt but insist on judging my writing as wrong language use

but of course i am aware that there is nothing personnal against me from anyone here, it is not a place of love the net especially when noone love anyone in the whole world and knowing love truth being a lie

this is also how we dont speak the same, i never think of opposite in saying anything, i really mean hating as positive thing
sorry for being too different and boring im just another individual nothing more nor less

CX

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

reply to post by CX

thanks for meaning that you dont hate me at all, but i dont speak of your means, hating me is my ways of thinking and what appear as my insolent free expression means, like you couldnt but insist on judging my writing as wrong language use

No problems.

Maybe it was wrong of me to u2u you about your writing style, but rather than judging you, as i stated in the u2u message i was interested in whether English was your first language as it would help me understand your posts a little better.

I genuinely do find your posts interesting and intelligently written, not boring or hate-worthy at all.

Your writing style will just take a little time for me to get my head around thats all. My problem not yours.

CX.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

Its really hard to understand you my friend.
I get some of the general ideas you are trying to convey but the detail or the over all explanation breaks down in many parts.

May I suggest you link babble fish to some text in your native tongue. Let us translate it for you, maybe this will help break down some of the language barrier.

Babble fish text and page translator

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Conjugational issues aside.....

I understand exactly what you are trying to say,I think I do anyway...,it is not your fault that those who cannot understand what it is you try to say do not want to understand.

Those who are in power in this world refuse to admit that life is really much simpler than most of us are lead to believe.

There is no profit to be made,there is no gain.

There is only a brief time between being born and dying to find a seemingly non-existent truth.

The secret is to find it before they change it.

But it never changes,many are just convinced that it does.

And that is where the misunderstandings begin,when people rely on others to tell them what the truth is without actively seeking it on their own.

I believe the term I grope for to be "Self-Evident".

Gee....I have heard that somewhere before....

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Derised Emanresu

i suggest for you to seek a link with shrinks on the net, so you could feel more related to your means in talking to others for their beliefs and their sense of livings to live through yourself

obviously my writing style mean thinking process is a living real outside, as it is obvious how the track of waht i said two months ago differ from what i say now in a substantial positive evolution easily shown

but this has no value at all other then prooving how some livings are a whole individual responsable acts

and i ask you to please stop reading my posts and stop interrupt my fluent presence for what you mean to deform and replace of yourself means, whatever you have in mind you do it yourself all in another thread that you would respectful to others and responsable on

and you dont call me friend to mean your hypocrit inferior joke to pass, keep all your fancies about bubble fish to yourself, it is your fancy to be a fish in a sea not mine or any living in truth of all existence rights

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by chiponbothshoulders

thank you i know how here on this board there are a lot of respectful persons that care for what is right to say, only real livings mean living real at the end

i saw from where i speak in truth in the sense of living you just are meaning, i will put it here after lunch

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

i suggest for you to seek a link with shrinks on the net, so you could feel more related to your means in talking to others for their beliefs and their sense of livings to live through yourself
This makes no sense at all.

I was actually trying to help you.
If you actually have your ideas written in your own native tongue, you could link them and use the babble fish application to translate them into english OR we could use it. It was just a suggestion. Maybe you could use that application as a means of talking to others in order to relate to their belief and their sense of living, then live through yourself.

It seems that this concept is too hard for you to comprehend and you have somehow seen it as an insult. That is your problem and I will leave you to it.
But you could always take your own advice and see a shrink.

i know everybody hates me because when i love truth it means i cant see anyone less then me but inferior since to me only truth is existing and living because existance is to its superior point only that allow its inferiors applications levels to exist
I think I get the idea of what you say. I disagree.
I read in your OP that you think people "hate" you. Given the attitude of your last reply, perhaps you may be the real source of the "hatred" you refer too. It may just be your attitude and nothing to do with the truth relating to living and existing in reality. Have you considered that as the source of the hatred?

You think you are superior and people hate you for it, and you probably live that as a reality. That is what I get from your posts. Is that correct?

If only the truth is existing and living, then anything that lives and exists is the truth. It is the absence of existence and living that would be inferior to the superior truth of existence and living, not the actual application of the truth as a living or existing entity. The living and existing truth could only really exist if it has an inferior position to juxtapose itself against in order to even define itself as the truth of living and existing.
So we have a neat situation, the truth is only the truth when you have something that is not the truth to compare it with.

We are ALL in this position together. This makes us equals. This makes us all the same.
What is even more profound is that we need each other as references or points of information in order to establish better understandings of what we experience, learn or believe about reality or what ever its source maybe, as we navigate this existence.

And sometimes we need to translate our ideas with greater efficiency from one language into another in order to convey our ideas properly. One of the ways we can do this is by using a tool called babble fish.
Babble fish text and page translator

I apologize for trying to help you find a better and more efficient way to convey your ideas.
I also apologize for calling you "friend". I can assure you I will not make that mistake again.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Derised Emanresu]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

i disagree fundamentally with all what you means in form and in depth

it is not up to you to say what helps another when you didnt realize anything to claim helping in any way
and help concept mean first the reality of a living asking something to another claiming clearly being in need position reality
which obviously is not the case here where clearly i enjoy expanding on absolute sources as far as i can get while writing it
as it was clearly confirmed from my reply to you to just move out from what you have no business with ever and forever

the only thing you did is to deny my presence as a formel writer in whatever field, wether you like it or not it becomes your issue not mine
all the pages i contribute here and elsewhere assert that reality objectively, and to deny that fact in such hypocrit stupid way saying clearly what you are in filling paragraphs of nonsense
how are you talking to someone that cant talk but in another language, languages are to speak not to write essays of their latin roots, and speaking is what determin the language, if i am speaking with english speakers i use english, and the persons i speak to is the persons i choose to speak to, noone is forced to speak with any other
speaking is the most free activity that everything confirm its right character that cant have any consequence on anything, as truth confirm its absolute character of living positive move

now what you are subjectively trying to convey the idea of being all one and that inferior way to mean your right in coming at any place where obviously you werent invited to come inn and destroy its valid presence ways is again your problem but that you have to be forced to solve, and get out of here

i think you have to use that bublle fish link because you love it that much and nothing of what you say make any sense so maybe them they can give you that illusion of speech, so you would be happy to pretend alone that you are someone that wrote something others read to translate it even if it is a random thing that bots do

and no we dont have to agree on anything but to disagree, agreeing is an act of true wills and for good will people usually accept to disagree by keeping distance with each others respectfully meaning truth will filling those missing parts

and everything as anything has to do with truth if i want that, this is not your business when i didnt insult your rights as living, truth is the only intention that cant mean anything becasue truth is the source of intentions so it is and not to do

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
and all what you said in that post is nonsense that is yourself alone as a liar and hypocrit

i said clearly what i meant by everyone hates me for what i keep meaning truth and not lies
so it is a positive hate when it is related to my action move, and it is positive hate for what i intent it because i mean to say clearly my thoughts and not compromise on them

so it was clear for anyone that i was asking others to hate me or to be aware how i knwo the offense i make indirectly, i am true living so i must when i get to that depth of expressions to put all out as i see them clearly before meaning anything out

and no there is no such thing as truth and no truth, and what i proove is that too, so you are alone with that situation in yourself will, you invent reality for what suit your beliefs that suit your wills
of course truth is the justification of everythign and all senses, and that is why you can leave mister truth handle all, only smiling can stay

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

i disagree fundamentally with all what you means in form and in depth
Then fundamentally we agree to disagree.

it is not up to you to say what helps another when you didnt realize anything to claim helping in any way
Then, conversely, it is not up to you to say what does not help regardless of whether you validate the claim of that help.

and help concept mean first the reality of a living asking something to another claiming clearly being in need position reality
I clearly define the reality and the context with which I present, it was not merely to help you but also for me, in order to understand your babbling.

which obviously is not the case here where clearly i enjoy expanding on absolute sources as far as i can get while writing it
Maybe I have defined that absolute as far as it goes, because as a source it is obviously limited.

as it was clearly confirmed from my reply to you to just move out from what you have no business with ever and forever
You only confirmed it to yourself. So this confirmation is irrelevant to me in terms of dictating my reality or how I behave in it.

the only thing you did is to deny my presence as a formel writer in whatever field, wether you like it or not it becomes your issue not mine
You are stating the obvious. Of course it is my issue. I tried to solve that issue by introducing the concept that you are limited in your ability no matter what the field or its formality. Please point out what I denied, your action of writing in a manner cause an effect, that effect was to prompt me into a suggestion. That is all it was. Obviously you cannot comprehend the experience of reality as it presents itself to you.

all the pages i contribute here and elsewhere assert that reality objectively, and to deny that fact in such hypocrit stupid way saying clearly what you are in filling paragraphs of nonsense
You experience reality subjectively. So your opinion that you are asserting anything objectively is subjective in nature.

how are you talking to someone that cant talk but in another language, languages ...... noone is forced to speak with any other
I did not say that you are forced to do anything. I merely suggested something that would help you. That is all. Get over yourself.

speaking is the most free activity that everything confirm its right character that cant have any consequence on anything, as truth confirm its absolute character of living positive move
Subjective. Whatever.

now what you are subjectively trying to convey the idea of being all one and that inferior way to mean your right in coming at any place where obviously you werent invited to come inn and destroy its valid presence ways is again your problem but that you have to be forced to solve, and get out of here
I don't need an invite. Get over yourself.

i think you have to use that bublle fish link because you love it that much and nothing ......thing that bots do
Or maybe I like to truely understand someone better. But whatever dude. get over yourself.

and no we dont have to agree on anything but to disagree, agreeing is an act of true wills and for good will people usually accept to disagree by keeping distance with each others respectfully meaning truth will filling those missing parts
This is totally b.s.

and everything as anything has to do with truth if i want that, this is not your business when i didnt insult your rights as living, truth is the only intention that cant mean anything becasue truth is the source of intentions so it is and not to do

So people that intend to hate you, as you mention people who do, have that intention to hate you based in the truth.

I can see that.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Derised Emanresu]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

and all what you said in that post is nonsense that is yourself alone as a liar and hypocrit

i said clearly what i meant by everyone hates me for what i keep meaning truth and not lies
It was not clear. Because people replied to it in a number of ways.

so it is a positive hate when it is related to my action move, and it is positive hate for what i intent it because i mean to say clearly my thoughts and not compromise on them
Your thoughts are compromised when you put them in words like you do.
Example: I thought of happy. My thought is compromised by the definition of the word happy which will be interpreted by others subjectively. My using the word happy will not convey the exact thought that I describe as happy.
The fact that you have chosen english to convey your thoughts, and that you have not used it correctly, also compromises you ability to express your thoughts, and it compromises any others ability to understand it.
That is why I suggested you use babblefish. Pretty simple concept.

so it was clear for anyone that i was asking others to hate me or to be aware how i knwo the offense i make indirectly,
It was not clear, because people actually thought that you ment people actually hate you. Here are these replies.
This poster actually asks you to define why you think people hate you, so you were NOT CLEAR.

Im sure they dont imans. Why would you think that? Is this in life or on this forum?
post by Mr Green
This poster seem to think that you hold a belief that people hate you.

I don't think anyone hates you either.
post by Novise
This poster too, who actually expresses that you are NOT CLEAR in your statements.

No Hate from here either ! Only love, as it's predicted.

I just have a hard time to understand you and I can't really relate to what I do understand.
post by Sinter Klaas

So there we have three posters, including me, that would be four posters that show you are not clear, nor do you make yourself clear. Which is why I suggested Babblefish.

i am true living so i must when i get to that depth of expressions to put all out as i see them clearly before meaning anything out
What is true living? You claim you are true living. That is all. You do that subjectively as you cannot be an objective observer of your self in order to show that how you live is the truth.

and no there is no such thing as truth and no truth, and what i proove is that too, so you are alone with that situation in yourself will, you invent reality for what suit your beliefs that suit your wills
I guess you are alone in thinking that you are true living, as that would be your invention of reality to suit your belief. See how easy that works.

of course truth is the justification of everythign and all senses, and that is why you can leave mister truth handle all, only smiling can stay
Truth, by definition, is a known fact. It is not a known fact that truth is the justification of everything and all senses.
We define what is true when it conforms to our senses, or is in actuality confirmed by our sense as a fact. But even that is debated as being true.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
you have truth confused with your concept of reality.

you have to consider what you dont know, and for some that is impossible.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
imans, you have interesting posts. However, you redefine every word you use and charge people with being in the wrong perceivable position when they challenge you on it. Let me clear up some disagreements I have with your ideas.

From the get-go we have a problem. You assume reality is a necessity, that it necessarily exists. Since it is necessary, it is not the ends, but the means? How does that work? If it is necessary, how is that pertinent to the discussion of whether it is the concuit of our truth or the originator of it? It is therefore not the source of our ideas and conceptions, but the means by which we gain them? You sounds almost Kantian, except Immanuel would never have admitted necessity before philosophical idealism. It is problematic because a denial of reality as objectively dealing our conceptions denies the conception of necessity itself, which you have begun based the argument on.

Here is the fundamental problem: our conceptions of reality in no way guides reality itself. You may deny the existence of objective reality, but it's no big deal, since you open doors to go through them and avoid walking in puddles. Objective reality exists, and while our conceptions filter our ideas of it and our perceptions of what our senses about it means, it doesn't change the fact that it is there.

You assume that our perception of reality can be wrong or right. There can be no wrong or right where there is no objective truth, so you MUST have an objective truth you are appealing to, whether it be a fundamental law in the universe or a result of existence.

Regardless, the ubiquitous morphological and linguistic challenges your posts provide testify that you do not care if others fathom your writing or not. Maybe English isn't your first language? Who cares? Or you might be writing this way for some misguided attempt at illustrating you understand something others do not (a gnostic secret truth, perhaps?), in which case you only serve to alienate yourself and hypothetically drink your hemlock, but without the earth-shattering effect Socrates had.

As for me, I could not give two sh**s if people "hate" me, only that they understand what I'm writing. Information is the greatest gift a person could give another person, short of their own life.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

no you cannot see anything because you are an hypocrit that use any argument that could justify a non absolute statement of another
it is too easy and the point of rules and rights

of course i can say what it not help when the concept of what is is absolutely, so it is easy to say what is not and not what you do to use that principle to your justifications of what is about others and you dare to say about objective realities as if you are anything to objective reality in stating anything negatively and never justify any positive thing existence

and dont get over yourself that is what i would say to you, you are perfect as you are because that is the living you are of any move you do

and that is why you should be forced to respect any other living then yourself, of course reality is subjective to the living and that is how everything is right when the living is the reality he manage himself alone

now philosophy or metaphysics mean to discuss realities shares livings truth and to put out any sense of relation to absolute source of anything alive,

so what you mean to use others words to claim knowing anything yourself or indirectly call for your sos go deal with any problem you have in your church or service office, so then you would at least be clear with yourself in your expectations, discussions are never about needs or solutions, if you cant accept that then you have a real troubled mind, sitting on the net to solve anything and daring talking about reality, attacking people words and thinking being a master of net jerks

you dont say anything positive to justify absolutely, that is the only objective reference of reality,

and you cant force yourself on my words only because you want it, i force you to get out of here you cant use my words as it pleases you to do with,
it is too easy to take advantage of another to mean yourself being better all you have to do is say that the other is not right, that is why it is crucial to have rules that say how you cannot interfer on another expressions unless you have absolutely something you share positively with or you have absolute justification of something said being wrong to say yourself

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

and prooving that some people say about my writings in free will how it is difficult to see the purposes say simply that of course i am a formal writer of very interesting living thoughts that make others attracted without knowing exactly the end of what i say
but mostly it says that a lot of others may like my writings without meaning saying anything to, like for myself i read a lot that i agree with without seeing myself with or without to mean a word

but for sure you cannot use that fact to assert that my writings have no value and are babbles of nothing
you cannot use the assumption of absolute absence in a fact to state then yourself what absolutely it is
where actually different perspectives are an absolute perspective from another place

you are the opposite of absolute to dare mean stating a fact
and it is clear how it is easy to proove, since all your statements are negative which is the opposite of absolute concept as well as source and reality

what indirectly from vicious ways you mean to say that you babble all kind of words meaning nothing, is also a lie
you mean nothing even there only from what you cant even respect what nothing is and there is no less then nothing to state from your words how you mean it

you are nothing but just a living body among billions others, but you are much less when you mean another living to state a reality of yourself
when you cant do with what you got it means how you are not there ever, and anything you say about another only state your inferiority to be yourself

inferiority absolutely is never a problem on the contrary inferior is superior when it is itself, because a living is simply what it realizes objectively alone as right
but the issue of inferiority is the evil that developped from there by meaning to get over superiority to serve itself from what it is easy to do as killing

this cannot be the struggle of superiors is much more real then the struggle of inferiors, so it cant be that inferiors only can live or be judged while superiors must be killed or ignored
when existence is simply superior life, so the right of superior as a living is much more realist then yours

and put in your head clearly that i have no intention to get over myself, i am an individual and that is the only fact true but a very big deal supreme right individual from what all individual rights are meant to be abused from people like you

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join