It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Greer (CSETI) Photograph ET Being

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Remember our No.1 rule! If its too blurry its fake! If its clear its fake! If it looks really wierd its fake! Abide by these rules!

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

The only way I would pay that price is if I was contractually assured that I would be:
-Picked up by a alien craft and shown the milky way...or even just a fly around the moon
-Given powers of flight/invisiblity/something of significant cool value
- or at the very least was able to meet and verify the authenticity of a proper extraterrestrial, with at least a full hour or two for a focused Q&A session

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It looks like interpretive fan art of Der Fledermaus from the cartoon series The Tick

I'm just not seeing anything about these photos that whispers "defendable evidence" let alone screams it.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I can make out two chairs that escaped from a thrift shop. Alright, maybe not. Maybe they're out of somebody's family room. Alright, alright. So I'm reading a lot into the intergalactic chairs. Was the alien seated at any point and if not why not? If he was in the chair I would have an easier time recognizing him. How do you know it's a him? Somebody said it's a male. How do you sex these aliens? Are they like bunnies? Not that I've sexed bunnies but I've heard it's difficult. Probably as difficult as seeing this alien. Should I be wearing 3D glasses? Does he have a cloaking device? Or is that just a Star Trek thing? Do the chairs belong to the alien? Is this an out-take from one of those redecorate your house before selling it cable shows? I'm not buying it with the chairs. The black walls with the star-field is a little too dramatic. I say repaint with an off-white. I'd like to see it with the chairs cloaked too. Is that other photo the alien? It looks more like a fluorescent salad. Are the aliens salad beings? Bunnies like salad. Did I mention they're difficult to sex? Or so I've been told. I knew there was a reason I was staying away from ATS. I'm gonna have nightmares about being abducted by a salad. I've got to go buy a salad shooter. Or an attack bunny.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Dammit!

I dont see an alien...I dont even see a bloody blob that people are saying

I see a couple chairs and a couple bushes...what the hell!

Can someone tell me where the alien is...or even the blob?

I dont believe Greer is a fraud...else there would be some pretty good hoax pics he has out...
I do not rule out that he is insane however...certainly open for debate.

wheres the blob!

This is what he sees as being a ET

ET

what I want to know is what makes it a male ?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Longtime Disclosure Project 'fan' here.. and this latest pic from Dr Greer is frankly a load of codswallop. I mean, what are we supposed to be looking at here?

All I see is a buck-toothed ET guy in the foreground, a Jack-O-Lantern chick with luscious boobies grinning like a maniac, another alien dude giving us the fingers (or maybe it's the Peace sign lol), and a few other 'faces' popping out depending if you squint the right way.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8db910687fde.jpg[/atsimg]

Interpreting the pic another way, I saw Elvis Costello wearing a golden tiara but he's a seahorse!!!!!!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4263e902f67a.jpg[/atsimg]

This is the age of high definition, with people who could afford to buy the best equipment.. and this is the best they can do? C'mon, this surely has to be a joke. The moth thing was bad enough, but this makes that National Press Club conference back in 2001 seem a distant memory. Sad isn't it.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by RiotComing]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

ET

it must be something about the goggles and the boots. apparently only male aliens wear them.

what? you don't see the goggles and the boots either? sheesh!

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Not that it really matters, the images are totally absurd, but what's with all the stars on the ground in the night shots? Are those 2 lawn chairs floating in space?

www.cseti.org...

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
i cant believe how badly screwed we are. we are the epitome of disbelief. we have been lied to by disinfo agents the likes of Alex jones, Steven greer, David Wilcox and the list goes on.

We come in here for a decent bit of info and have to sort through piles of bull$#!t before we can even come remotely close to the truth. I dont understand peoples fascination with not being honest. i simply dont get it. I would have thought the subject matter would have been of such high importance that people would invest only positive energy to discern the truth.

But time and again all i see is people lying and faking other people. Granted i was never a greer fan or a wilcox fan. somehow they both seemed disingenuous. I feel sorry for the folks that want to know the truth so badly that they will buy any story. And i think these individuals are merely capitalizing on this market demand. There is a market for everything and this is true for the UFO phenomena.

I cannot emphasize enough how much damage i think these guys are doing to the cause of truth. In all honesty this subject should have been put to rest in the early 80's. instead it is dragged on and on with the advent of cheap and easy photo and video editing its going to get worse.

If anything it going to get so bad that you wont believe in aliens until they land on YOUR front lawn and you can touch them yourself. And in some scenarios even that can be faked( so they say)

anyway sorry for the rant but im sick to death of the scam artists and even more so for the people that support them. seriously folks its time to wake up. stop following people and lead yourself. think think think. if someone is telling you something first questions is. what does this person have to gain if i believe them. if your belief in their story results in them profiting somehow, its more than likely a scam. and even if the person is trying to make money off the truth, the money and power will corrupt the story and the person. so either way lost cause.

Not much good news im afraid but if you look around things havent been rosy for quite some time.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

ET

I did some creative sitting around bigyin and I've come up with the answer to sexing the alien. If you ask the alien a question and HE answers it's a him. There, much easier than sexing a bunny. The bunny wouldn't answer.

I came up with that all by myself. You probably guessed that though.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
That image is bordering on uninteresting.
Seriously, why?

Why would someone post that and make some sort of claim there is anything there other than a couple of tents or blankets over lines or whatever.

Where's our aliens Greer! You promised us Aliens! Don't come back til you have some aliens for us!

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

My God...its even more beautiful than I suspected.

ok, going...gonna watch the news and hear how they are now welcoming our new cacti-terrestral overlords

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nathan_Orin

it must be something about the goggles and the boots. apparently only male aliens wear them.

what? you don't see the goggles and the boots either? sheesh!

I do see the boots and the goggles, but that makes me think of Lady Gaga, therefore female, well I think Lady Gaga is female, some say not.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Just to help add a bit more absurdity to these photos: I have worked in the photography industry for many years as a photoshop artist and it doesn't take an expert to see that the light source is coming from the opposite direction of the "strange orb" that Greer claims as the light source. Just take a peek at the blankets' on the chairs shadows. If you look at his sight it shows his break down of what is going on and it is contradictory to the actual lighting shown in the photo. It is probably just a car headlight and a bush. I feel as if he pissed of someone that has access to his sight because this is the kind of stupid that only comes from a person TRYING to look stupid.

www.cseti.org...

[edit on 20-2-2010 by dangeresque]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Steven jumped the shark? Finally?
Nah, someone will buy it.

Let's make this a double sell. What happened to the amazing bush by the chair and partially in front of the alien Was it from space or another deminsion? Somebody start a web site about misplaced bushes!

Heavens help us (ETS need not apply) Greer is getting desperate, I suppose. This remind me of when he was just starting his business. He had the fake Puerto Rico UFO picture up. The one with the fighter in the same frame, relatively close to the camera and the UFO. I wrote to tell him it was a hoax and he could easily prove it. But it stayed on his front page for a looong time afterward. --Too long.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackcube
My version of alien is more cool

Thanks, I couldn't see the alien until you drew that!

But seriously, when people post nonsense pictures and claim they show aliens like this, why do some people want to believe it really shows something? I'm impressed that in this thread most people don't seem to be falling for it, but then I see threads like the Izatt thread which look less like aliens than Greer's photo. Why are all you folks slamming Greer and not Izzat, you really see three aliens in Izatt's alien photo?

unhypnotize.com...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dc5e3b3467f7.jpg[/atsimg]
I actually think Greer's photo is better though I don't see anything in either of them except some blurry nonsense, there isn't even anything to debunk.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
Not that it really matters, the images are totally absurd, but what's with all the stars on the ground in the night shots? Are those 2 lawn chairs floating in space?

www.cseti.org...

Exactly why I originally thought the cloth draped over the chair was floating in the air. Something is wrong with the photo to begin with.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere
I can make out two chairs that escaped from a thrift shop. Alright, maybe not. Maybe they're out of somebody's family room. Alright, alright. So I'm reading a lot into the intergalactic chairs. Was the alien seated at any point and if not why not? If he was in the chair I would have an easier time recognizing him.

The alien wasn't in the chair...he was the chair.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f07490213b95.jpg[/atsimg]
In daylight he morphs back into tacky white plastic.
At night he hunts bunnies and wears a floating duvet cover.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

PMSL Pauligirl!

I want one of those chairs! Any Idea how to catch one? Perhaps one could be lured in by hanging out some fresh linen?

IRM

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f07490213b95.jpg[/atsimg]

CGI...For sure!

2nd. line.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join