It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Greer (CSETI) Photograph ET Being

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by Pauligirl

PMSL Pauligirl!

I want one of those chairs! Any Idea how to catch one? Perhaps one could be lured in by hanging out some fresh linen?

IRM

Maybe you can get him with that new car smell. Or just run him down.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5272ba51126a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
God damn. The people now a days are making ufology into a LAUGHINGSTOCK. Why...why...why? With the amount of crazy people like Greer we will never get anywhere.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JH80

This could be the answer: en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 20/2/10 by JH80]

Agree with everyone in this thread. Hilarious.

I really don't understand why there are stars under the chairs? Probably because the picture is fake??

Everyone is trying to debunk the photos, when I first saw them, the second photo struck me. I'm not sure if most people experience it, but I experience sleep deprivation from time to time. One of the symptoms is hallucinations. I would describe this hallucination that I'm about to describe to you as very similar to the after effect of a flash from a camera.

One sleepless night I start to see the flash that irritates your eye after someone flashes a camera in your face. Seeing stars so to speak. But it was only one flash that was kind of pulsing and eventually it turned into two, and then turned into two perfectly detailed grey aliens but they were green and looked exactly like the two greys in the corner of that picture.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by Pauligirl

PMSL Pauligirl!

I want one of those chairs! Any Idea how to catch one?

Send £720.00 plus P& P (UK Only): £100.00 to
www.yesican.eu...

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by game over man
Agree with everyone in this thread. Hilarious.

I really don't understand why there are stars under the chairs? Probably because the picture is fake??

I think so, the EXIF data for the photo shows 2 dates, the date of the CSETI expedition and an earlier date.

xmp:ModifyDate 2009-11-18T03:55:04-07:00 xmp:ModifyDate xmp:CreateDate 2003-01-01T00:01:08-07:00 xmp:CreateDate xmp:MetadataDate 2009-11-18T03:55:04-07:00 xmp:MetadataDate

exif: DateTimeOriginal 2003-01-01T00:01:08-07:00 exif: DateTimeOriginal exif: DateTimeDigitized 2003-01-01T00:01:08-07:00 exif: DateTimeDigitized

[edit on 20-2-2010 by freelance_zenarchist]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Okay, I'm not surprised by all the flaming in this thread at all. And I do agree that this photo isn't evidence of anything either way.

But I noticed no one answered my questions.

Is anybody in here a qualified exobiologist who can tell me what an alien being in the bushes late at night photographed by a camera that isn't in night-shot mode, should look like?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster
Okay, I'm not surprised by all the flaming in this thread at all. And I do agree that this photo isn't evidence of anything either way.

Is anybody in here a qualified exobiologist who can tell me what an alien being in the bushes late at night photographed by a camera that isn't in night-shot mode, should look like?

G'day MajorDisaster

No

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

That really is the cowards way out lol

How do you know your socks aren't alien shape shifters taking on the appearance of socks?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Great googlie mooglies. It's late- I wanted to mark a spot on this thread so I can find it tomorrow. I am gonna run this *cough, gag* "alien" picture thru Photoshop, and try to see what's really there. An Alien. Right. *shakes head*

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus

How do you know your socks aren't alien shape shifters taking on the appearance of socks?

G'day ZombieOctopus

No exobiologists told the disguised alien on my roof what he should look like.

He missed it by "that much"!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44981590ca4f.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 21-2-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Stephen Greer is shameless.

I wonder if he is a sociopath?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
It looks like an action figure in the grass...

Ben Ten?

The Power Rangers?

Let's test this theory:

I'm gonna go toss Aquaman in the bushes and take a photo without the flash on.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus

LOL yeah that's me all right, the coward who takes huge risks all the time................

My point is, photographs prove nothing either way. We have no exobiology experts, we have no methodology to determine what's a real alien and what's not.

Oh, except maybe for interviewing the WITNESSES and see what they say about it, but as far as CSETI is concerned we at ATS absolutely never do that under any circumstances, and the one guy who actually was a CSETI member, we ban him over and over and over again until he finally decides to go away

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by liquidself
reply to post by internos

If you believe that everything dealt with in ufology can be simplistically summed up into just two positions (dualistic polar thinking typical of westerners) then I ve got some swampland in Florida I d really like you to see

And WHEN and WHERE did I supposedly claim to believe that? It seems that i need to quote myself, perhaps after reading both my post and your reply together you'll be able to spot the difference:

Originally posted by internos
The crap in ufology can be split in two sides:
the first one is the one made of people which spread this exact type of utter and complete non-sense;
the second one is made by those who endorse/believe/give to it the benefit of the doubt: one of the most important differences between the two sides, is that while side # 1 couldn't survive in absence of side # 2, while side # 2 would be FREE to start looking for better evidences (if really interested in the subject matter) or alternatively ignore the crap:
I want to be straight with you: if you REALLY believe that this stuff deserves some form of debunking, then you belong to side # 2, hence are part of the issue.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

I've just referred to the CRAP in UFOlogy, not to everything dealt with in ufology: this later statement came from nowhere and has been posted by you, only by you. But perhaps my post wasn't clear enough because of my fault, so i'll try to make better my point.
I stick on my opinion that there are two sides forming the crap that is affecting UFOlogy like some cancer: the first one, which for some reasons NEEDS the second one, and the second one which wouldn't need the first, unless someone desperately needs to believe in anything. The first one, that (for the record) is the one which is DEVASTATING UFOlogy, and casting a bad light also on all those who try to research seriously the matter, would be harmless in absence of the second one: to pay attention to them is exactly like to FEED them because it's all they need in order to keep doing their work.
For example, check what happened to the reptilian shapeshifters stuff: once it has be moved to a different forum from A&U it magically vanished like some puff of smoke... why? Because for more than one reason, people stopped paying attention to that crap, which was based on the ignorance of some people unable to distinguish lossy compression artifacts from actual shapes: at the beginning, many people were used to post in those threads even just to complain, then basically everyone stopped paying attention to them and Voila: gone was the whole reptilian shapeshifter garbage together with all related non sense: same happened for GFL, Channellers, F.A.S.T. and so on.
Now, it's depending on how much one really loves this subject matter: i can swear i DO love it, and that whenever anyone exploit it (no matter whether to get attention or not, to make money or not, or whatever) presenting as evidences (if not proofs) crap like this, i feel deeply embittered and offended in my intelligence, but of course i won't attack neither the OP nor those who want to believe at every cost: and of course i won't try to convince anyone: often, to run painfully into a wall is the most effective way to realize that you're going the wrong way, sometimes i needed it as well: what really matters is to learn the lesson

After having been asked for a viewing-fee of 800 bucks to take a look @ a pic of a MOTH, wouldn't you start being at least a little bit suspicious?
It's not like to write some well-researched book and fairly sell it (to write and print books cost), it's WAY more like to sell a piece of glass whatsoever trying to pass it off as some diamond, isn't it?
And after learning what might happen after having a dinner with him,

wouldn't you think twice before having a dinner with him?
And, more in general, wouldn't you feel the need to tally up your fingers after shaking his hands?
And, long story short: if you love this subject matter, aren't you a little bit disgusted by someone who sees it like some money machine?

I took the time to read the whole article, to see the photos and on top of that to read their captions, BEFORE posting, i ALWAYS do.
And it was barely worthy the few seconds (time wasted anyway) needed to take a quick look and to realize that it's crap.

This photograph offers extraordinary evidence of interstellar, transdimensional technology, and the efficacy of CSETI contact protocols.

And THIS is supposed to be the extraordinary evidence.
Since Mr. Greer is the person who lays charges, and since semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit, mate, it's mr. Greer himself (or alternatively anyone endorsing his claims) that must provide us with some proof that what we see is some "evidence of interstellar, transdimensional technology" instead of some "bunch of pixels", we aren't supposed to debunk anything because there's NOTHING to debunk.
Thank you for your post

[edit to fix link]

[edit on 21/2/2010 by internos]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

encore!

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I've been manipulating the main image ET.jpg for sum time.
Here's all I get:

Another one here 2mb:

Zelong.

[edit on 21/2/10 by Zelong]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
The only possible explanation I have is that the alien morphed into a cactus.
You know, like some animals can make us of their surroundings... Or that the camera wasn't capable of properly proccessing the image, since it's an old model. Other then that, i'd have to go with a joke.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Originally posted by Hemisphere
I can make out two chairs that escaped from a thrift shop. Alright, maybe not. Maybe they're out of somebody's family room. Alright, alright. So I'm reading a lot into the intergalactic chairs. Was the alien seated at any point and if not why not? If he was in the chair I would have an easier time recognizing him.

The alien wasn't in the chair...he was the chair.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f07490213b95.jpg[/atsimg]
In daylight he morphs back into tacky white plastic.
At night he hunts bunnies and wears a floating duvet cover.

Finally! Someone had the kindness to clear up my confusion. He WAS an "intergalactic chair". I was so close. The duvet cover was throwing me. That's brilliant. I thought he was using a cloaking device but you're right. Sometimes the answer is the least technical. I should have known. Duvet cover! He probably picked one up at Bed, Bath and Beyond. Most likely in the Beyond section. How devious these bunny hunting aliens are. By the way, I think we've mentioned duvet cover more times in two posts than in the entire history of ATS. Perhaps the chair morphing, bunny hunting alien is influencing our thoughts. Do you think Sigourney Weaver has ever sat on this alien? But I digress, this is a serious matter. And what about that duvet cover? Is it microfiber? I'm betting on microfiber with Scotchguard.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
could someone post the main images;
the links are not working

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by raiden12
Just saw this posted on CSETI

[edit on 20-2-2010 by raiden12]

I am sorry, but I cannot see anything in those photos.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join