It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Greer (CSETI) Photograph ET Being

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
AAAARRRGGGHHHH....This kind of thing frustrates me.

I am torn---On the one hand, I believe Greer's intentions and overall movement mean well, and I think that he IS on to something with his contact protocol...

But things such as "moth light-beings" and "Cacti-Aliens" being submitted as "evidence" are KILLING his cause!

He needs to be MUCH more critical and careful before submitting many of these things as evidence, as he DOES have some really great UFO and even weird energetic anomolies that take place in these contact events, but he needs to filter through and seperate the wheat from the chaff much more closely so as not to undermine the truly anomolous stuff.

I am actually a huge fan of Greer and his movement overall, but this type of stuff disheartens me. Sigh.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I am ever hopeful but this just isn't it.

The little green fellow reminds me of Fred Flinstone's friend the Great Kazoo, I think that was his name.

It takes an incredible amount of imagination to see that. Before I scrolled down the link in my email I thought that whole blob was what he was talking about.

Why don't the respectable folks in the ET/UFO community get on this guy's case?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
for some reason this guy has not only myself but most of the ATS community questioning why he is saying the things he does. He doesn't make sense to me like some other whistle blowers do. He says he has evidence yet I'm still to be convinced by anything he says.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by raiden12

raiden12.....

You too can sit in this chair.....

It's a bargain.....

$1,000 for 3 hours.....

Sit there & see the alien

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b6a25e4f152c.jpg[/atsimg]

Good grief.....

Please spend time researching better quality material.....

Yup. That's definitely a sofa xD

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Looks like a closeup of a christmas tree.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The first thing that pic reminded me of was a guy taking a dump in the woods. You can even see his pants crumpled up on the floor between his feet. We really need more experts in here.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I looks blurry & broken up , and if it was a cloudy sky blue day, I'd find plenty of ETs there too!

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The 'pictures' are pointless, just like Greer.....

Is this the kind of crap he uses when he 'briefs' presidents/politicians etc etc etc, yawn....?

Go back to being a doctor in an ER you fool......

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Thanks for posting raiden12,

But this photo is preposterous!

There is no detail...even apparently from very close up. It could be anything from a light aberration to a plastic doll of some kind dangling from a thread.

This is obviously a fake right? I mean...it's a clear double exposure isn't it?

How else can his circle chairs have stars superimposed onto them?

I didn't realise stars shone from the ground, chairs and sky...

If this really did come from Steven Greer, he may have just sunk himself with this.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hmmm.

Question for the exobiology experts in here. What is an alien being walking around in the bushes late at night supposed to look like?

Not saying that the..... thing in this photo is an alien or isn't, just wondering. Suppose some people really do encounter an alien in the bushes at night and take a picture of it, what should it look like, in theory?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackcube
My version of alien is more cool

Haha! Nice one! Thanks to your post, coming on here tonight has actually been worthwhile

Gracias mate/amigo!

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This is going to become my signature staple but...

IT's TWO-THOUSAND TEN (2010). This has got to be one of the worlds worst photographs, even for night.

Just the NWO gearing up for a false flag alien invasion. They are here. Look at mah pixelzzzzz. Oh can't see? Too Blurry? Let me blow up dem pixelzzzz see! A blog of pixels. PROOF.

Someone label this as a HOAX or just gigantic waste of time.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67
I am the first to admit that I so open minded that I often trip over my brainstem but for the life of me I see nothing in those photographs that indicates to me that what I am straining to see is an extraterrestrial.

No. That isn't open mindedness, mate. It is the complete opposite.

To believe everything so called piece of evidence thrown your way, without a second thought, is extremely closed minded.

Being open minded is in no way synonymous with being naive, gullible or ignorant.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
A blurry image...... and a book to sell to hear the story..... not worth the time.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The "aliens" head and facial features are strikingly similar to Aliester Crowley's portriat of "Lam", his interdimensional being he was in contact with.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Looks like a blurry picture of a christmas tree to me..but hey im not alien expert

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blender
The "aliens" head and facial features are strikingly similar to Aliester Crowley's portriat of "Lam", his interdimensional being he was in contact with.

G'day Blender

I beg to differ.

Greer's tree / bush / deckchair / levitating blanket / etc.... looks nothing like "Lam":

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/360e3dad7059.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Oh no... here it goes. In the past, I generally regarded Greer as kind of a harmless person who was in the business to only discredit himself. Now it appears that he would like to discredit anyone who's ever been even remotely interested in the Alien and UFO phenomenon. This is getting old. HOWEVER, I will post a practical reply for people who genuinely want to see some crazy stuff.

1. Get out of the city. I mean at least by 100 miles. This will get you away from light pollution and perhaps authority who wish to intervene on your night watch. Stay away from highways and any artificially created light source. (Rent a car, borrow a tent or get one second hand, a few cans o' beans and a bunson burner, no special multi-thousand dollar membership required). Don't go to a commercial or family camp ground, again, the objective is to get away from as much as you can.

2. Get a hold of some night vision goggles. Gen2 military spec goggles are getting cheaper, so if you can afford to go for them, buy them. If you can afford more, go Gen3. In the absence of a load of cash, you could try something like this: www.youtube.com... , however you won't get anywhere near the fidelity of a multi-thousand dollar pair of NVG's (for obvious reasons).
Your consumer grade digital camera will NOT take decent photographs at night. If you want to take a decent STILL shot with low light, they are OK, but not for moving objects in total darkness. Otherwise, don't even bother. You're going to end up with a bunch of shots that don't look like anything and have no point of reference (which most UFO shots lack).

3. Don't bring booze, psychotropics, hallucinogens or any other fun stuff, if you want to share the story, this kind of stuff will kill your credibility.

So if you are a skeptic, a "believer", or you just want to see some rad stuff, do something like this. If anything you will see a meteor shower that was not likely on the evening news (they happen all the time, everywhere, and simply can't be seen inside city limits). If you get lucky you'll see some stuff that defies logic and will haunt your thoughts from now on. I for one was sort of on the fence until I did just this. If you can't get NVG's chances are you're going to see some cool stuff anyway. It seems that our "atmospheric" traffic has picked up considerably in the last few years (in my experience anyway).
In all seriousness though, true disclosure is going to come from the broader public that does not wish financial gain, only that the truth be told. Stay clear of people who claim they can provide you with a genuine "alien" or "UFO" experience.
For those of you who care, I chose Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada for my first remote location, the Canadian Rockies near Lake Louise Alberta for my second. There's no doubt in my mind that if everyone who was on the fence endeavored to do something like this, we'd have a lot more people asking the hard questions. Take care all!

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackcube
My version of alien is more cool

ah hah! now that is something i can see!

that's great.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

It looks to me like two chairs covered in sleeping bags or plastic next to two bushes one of which may be a cactus (the alien in question)...

I see no way of proving it to be real. Maybe if there was footage of it that was clearly real, hours of tape of it doing stuff, flying around in a UFO or talking in an interview or something. But this one photo is less than convincing...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join