It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane crashes into Austin building

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by star135I

Please don't start with the mindless number/symbology crap.

How the hell do you get 2/18 = 11?!?
You mean 0.11111111

[edit on 18-2-2010 by mecheng]

link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

He can only be one thing. He flew his plane into a building he knew housed innocent employees and members of the public there on business and did not care about them. His cause does not matter; even if I agree with it.

Anyone viewing him as a hero or martyr scares the heck out of me. They share his insanity. They are ticking time bombs.

link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Every cold blooded killer has a first time.

This was his.

Really. It took 20 years of the IRS to finally bring it out? Sorry but that isn't how psychology works. A cold blooded murderer doesn't just wake up one day and decide he wants to become a mass murderer for the sake of killing people. Impulses like that would show before your 40's, let alone his age. Mass killing, or cold blooded killing (killing without provocation for any individual) is not a result of a guy really down on his luck, stressed out, so he decides he wants to kill a bunch of people. The kind of person who does that usually has impulses for doing it.

Basically, I highly doubt a person designed (genetically and environmentally growing up) for mass murder/cold blooded killing, made it to such an old age without snapping. I doubt that the situation which caused him to do this is one he has never faced before. He has failed numerous times and not decided to kill a mass amount of people.

His goal was to cause the IRS itself damage, the people that may get hurt as a result were inconsequential to him.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I hadn't know about the Hotel. One of the Texan Website sources posted here showed both Fires together and quoted them as both occuring at the same instance, which was where I was starting to question the timing.

That's sorted now then.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Yes, about 26 miles or so to Austin from Georgetown.

Second line...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by star135I
2/18= 11

plane crashed at 11:00 AM EST

AUSTIN TEXAS= 11 letters

www.youtube.com...

You guys sure are quick with the numbers nonsense. Make a separate thread for any theory like this. This is a thread for news and information, not unrelated numbers.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Austin Fire Department firefighters work on extinguishing a fire at 1827 Dapplegrey Lane on Thursday, February 18, 2010. A neighbor, Dane Vick, who lives directly behind the home said that around 8:30 or 8:45 he heard a loud explosion and saw glass flying from the home.

This report says the house fire was this morning around 8:30

galleries.statesman.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by patmac
He completed his last edit to the website at 6:42AM

It actually says...

2010-02-18T06:42:00Z
That "Z" means GMT time, six hours later than Austin time, so he last saved it at 12:42 AM. Assuming, of course, that his computer's clock was set right...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Interesting to say the least, I would of done the same thing in his shoes, I mean at that point who cares?
I guess if you dig enough you can probably find it was because he didnt drink the water...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio
reply to post by gwydionblack

i dont recall reading of george washington opening fire on innocent people of his own kind ur loopy freind..

Uhh, havent you ever heard of the whiskey rebellion? Right after the "revolution" Ol' Georgie rounded up 10,000 militiamen to collect taxes from a bunch of disgruntled colonists/citizens on their distilling operations. Fun fact, at that time G. Washington was the BIGGEST distiller in the western hemisphere.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
That's exactly how it works.

A person's sense of entitlement is crossed, and they indulge in what is already part of them.

This guy just has a taste for the dramatic.

That the people were inconsequential speaks to him being a sociopath.

That he has apparently functioned well, speaks to him being a pretty charming sociopath.

People don't matter. Keep that in mind. That is the DEFINITION of cold blooded.

Originally posted by grimreaper797

Every cold blooded killer has a first time.

This was his.

Really. It took 20 years of the IRS to finally bring it out? Sorry but that isn't how psychology works. A cold blooded murderer doesn't just wake up one day and decide he wants to become a mass murderer for the sake of killing people. Impulses like that would show before your 40's, let alone his age. Mass killing, or cold blooded killing (killing without provocation for any individual) is not a result of a guy really down on his luck, stressed out, so he decides he wants to kill a bunch of people. The kind of person who does that usually has impulses for doing it.

Basically, I highly doubt a person designed (genetically and environmentally growing up) for mass murder/cold blooded killing, made it to such an old age without snapping. I doubt that the situation which caused him to do this is one he has never faced before. He has failed numerous times and not decided to kill a mass amount of people.

His goal was to cause the IRS itself damage, the people that may get hurt as a result were inconsequential to him.

[edit on 2010/2/18 by Aeons]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Austin is Alex Jones territory. I wonder what he's thinking.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

your dellusional there i said it i say again read the diaries of John Adams before and after the war and hear how long he tried to reason with the british how horrific the battles were and how he regretfully will never forgive himself for many of his actions. he was a patriot you condone gun toting lunatics and mask them with liberation. and by the way this was a suicide not an act of liberation. and would you be so outspoken if he killed someone you love i sincerely hope not. Find a real patriot to stand behind or be one yourself but this guy was psycho and had no recourse for who he killed he truly was an angry little man.

link   
So here I am at work, frantically trying to keep up....

Can someone let me know where to find the manifesto? Forgive my ignorance ~ I am trying to deny it.

link   

Do you value your own right to live as flippantly as you do the rights of other innocent people? If your spouse, child or close family member where there at a meeting or innocently working at a desk doing their jobs, would you be on his side? Would you still be making excuses for his disregard for the lives of people who never did anything to him?

Justifying one wrong with past wrongs is one step away from being this guy.

There are many ways he could have gotten national attention without putting innocent lives at risk. It is quite frankly a bit insane to even think otherwise.

This story will bring other potential homicidal lunatics to the surface. Events like this always do. People irrational enough to identify with him or justify his actions are on the edge of reality already; just a bad day away from snapping like he did.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
That message could easily fit here and it would be starred and flagged, though I think the majority of us disagree with the use of violence to get the message across.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Alex's site has link to Time article blaming the Tea Party movement for this individual's actions.

It begins.

link   

Originally posted by blujay
So here I am at work, frantically trying to keep up....

Can someone let me know where to find the manifesto? Forgive my ignorance ~ I am trying to deny it.

Here ya go:

www.benpadiah.com...

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Aggie Man]

link   

That's exactly how it works.

A person's sense of entitlement is crossed, and they indulge in what is already part of them.

This guy just has a taste for the dramatic.

That doesn't explain why he didn't do what he did on the multiple other occasions they screwed him over(as he saw it) back to nothing.

If they guys goal was murder, he would have did it the first time. At this point, he is well near the age of retirement and doesn't have any more chances to cheat the system. He kept trying to beat the system, and he kept losing. The difference is that he isn't 20 or 30 or 40 anymore, by the time he works his way back to where he is, he'll probably be on his death bed, if not already dead.

That creates a sense of hopelessness. Rather than simply kill himself, his bitterness toward the IRS, the ones who continuously foiled his plan to cheat the system and get rich, gives him a "better" idea. Attack the IRS.

Like I said. If it were about the people, it would have happened before now. He most likely did it because he was at the end of his rope, too old to try again, and was too bitter toward the establishment which "kept him down" to simply kill himself. He isn't the first, and won't be the last.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by grimreaper797]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by grimreaper797

Yes it does. Family issues stacked up with his sense of entitlement, and a feeling of getting old is a fine trigger.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join