It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane crashes into Austin building

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Drops phone, sets house on fire, jumps on airplane which must have been in his driveway, and off he goes on his preprogrammed mission.

Huh???

Please don't make stuff up!

Care to look at the actual timeline of events???

"airplane in driveway"!!!! That takes the cake!!!!!!!!

Sheesh!!!

People SAW him at the small, local airport, where he kept the airplane!!! In a private hangar!!!

(Which is relatively cheap, if you are renting it....but NOT if your bills are piling up, and you've reached a breaking point of financial stress...)

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

I suppose we are going to have to agree to disagree. Adams is one of many men who took part in the American Revolution and no matter how much he wrote on the contrary, he cannot change the facts.

The American Revolution is romanticized to no end to make people believe in the "warm fuzzy feeling" of the change it provided. We hear all of the pretty little underdog stories and how great people were, and we are left out the cruelty of war. Albeit, in some cases studies DO go into detail about the truth. The Revolutionary War was just another war, and like any other war it was cruel and there were unjust actions from both sides. You can disagree all you want but the proof is in the pudding my friend.

Adams knew exactly what he was fighting for as did all of them. Liberty and freedom. If he chose in the end that liberty and freedom weren't good enough for the sacrifices that were made, that is his problem. However, most of the other Fathers saw the greatness behind the necessity and in turn they produced the single greatest nation to ever be conceived on this Earth. This is no argument, this is fact. No nation has ever excelled as fast and as powerful as America did and that is because America was made to be that way.

reply to post by Blaine91555

First of all, I don't act on emotion. If someone I knew was there and were killed in that line, I wouldn't be the type to automatically assume anything. I don't jump to conclusions. Regardless of whether people died or not and whether or not I knew them, holds no bearing to the words in the "manifesto" of this man. It is clear to me that he didn't act upon his own accord. I've said it before and I'll say it again - it was the government that created the monster to strike against them. If someone I loved were involved, I would only hate that government more.

To those that blame him, imagine yourself in the same situation. Imagine being screwed over so many times in your life that you just can't take it any more. Imagine trying for decades for peaceful change only to be denied at every turn and made an example of. This man felt it, many of us are feeling it today. It is time.

Innocent lives are always at risk by our own government. The the real benefit is that maybe it will put GUILTY lives at risk. Apparently, that isn't so bad is it...

... but I've been dying to ask. Do you know the people inside the building? Since you seem to be so adamant that these people were "innocent" and have done "nothing to hurt this guy" I wonder what points to that conclusion. Hm?

There are innocent casualties all the time for the bigger picture in the world. Nothing ever changes that. In all wars it is no different. In this incident it is no different. But I do say, the man was smart enough - if his intent was the killing of hundreds of innocent people he would have picked a better spot. These people were as we call those innocents in Iraq and Afghanistan "casualties of war" except here... nobody actually died.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The Future:

't'he (lower case) Confederate 'Communities' of America, though no formal name is necessary when One-ness is realized unto One's neighbor.

Communities will be designed as places or 'guildes' of interest as the original founders of America had intended. Communities with a mission in mind to pursue one's inherent and creative interests led by One's sapience.....whereby the society benefits from the 'individual' using the individual's inherent traits/gifts as per Was created.

The 'self' will be encouraged to gravitate towards one group or another as-one-sees-fit and most will be encouraged to make pilgrimages to one group/guilde or another as one sees fit for One's development.

"Develop the 'individual' and develop as a 'people' to the ambience of E-nlightenment." No TM necessary for Truth needs no permission; it Is.

It's just a Vision, though not a dream.
Big difference as in truth and theory.
It's just an ambient' prediction.

It Is what it Is.
A return to 'reality' and 'purpose' as per your Design.
Besides, you know it takes a village to raise a child.

A child is the future participal of society.
Is it not?

If this sounds 'unheard' of; it is because it Is.
But it has been known for E-Onsssss.....

It Is.....as it Was.....to Bee.
Funny thing is, I kind of look like the guy.....Bond, James Bond as in the 'character's' shell.

Interesting.
Always wondered why.
I don't know, perhaps we're related.
.....though that is neither 'here' nor there.

Both sides of my family were ~around~ for quite some time since before the last tea-parties. We have 'bear'ed witness to more foolishness and folly for many lifetimes.

Revolution?
It Is 'Understood'.
One has the free-will of Choice either way.....

As one 'actualizes'.....as a Catalyst.....the PO'tentialities of their 'being', they are to gl~O~w as One with the cosmos.
A 'Beeing' Is a terrible thing to waste.

The phrase above may Not be 'patented', for it Is the truth.....as "I" know it.

G'night folks.
Peace Up!

P.S.

As a formal computer systems engineer, among many other 'feathers', I truly Can Understand the fate of this fellow.

This forum is to Be as an Epitaph unto 'his' Beeing -cut- from 'yours'. You 'all' lost today.

.....though the Son Will come out tomorrow, bet that 'fiat' dole-lar!
"I" rest.
.....and pray for an 'exception' to Natural Law Jurisprudence?

-Negative-
So 'they' say.

"Atlantis", as it Was, it will Bee.....

MoonRaker

Enter B~O~nd.
King James, Bond?

Not 'completely'.

Just "Bond" for a Reason.

To Bee unto thee is to Bee unto Me.....

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I'm afraid that is the way of the world these days. I may be a little premature in putting it that way, but there are others here who suspect the same thing. Its a hypothetical, a good hypothetical, not to be confused with a REAL report.

Lighten up.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I see the Feds are now deleting every Facebook "fan club" page that's dedicated towards this guy. So much for freedom of speech, yet i've seen Al Qaeda and BNP pages which are free to spread their hatred across the web, when all this guy was trying to do was to be a martyr in stopping the North American Union.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
Hmm i don't ever remember saying i dont think any has ever died during a revolution.

But this guy is clearly a freaking moron, setting fire to his house (whether his family was inside or not) is truly dreadful, either way he screwed over his family now hasn't he.

That kind of behavious i 100% refuse to agree with!!

Just as much as i refuse to agree with his attempted murder of innocent people!

Maybe/maybe not. If the IRS was going to take his plane, home, and everything else anyway, then his family still wouldn't have had the stuff. Now, the IRS gets nothing and has a lot of damage.

I hope it isn't true that he set fire to his home with his family inside though.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Cowgirlstraitup7

There's still one person missing.

Maybe there was an angel protecting people today.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

Maybe there was an angel protecting people today.

Hmmm. I 'felt' that way too.
It could Be.....

From each according to his ability, to each according to his need. The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed.”

Of the desk of 'Sunstein'?
It appears as such.
no?

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hedera Helix

Originally posted by DukeOfDorch
reply to post by patmac
Domain name: dfgh.net

Registrant Contact:
-
Sinan Can Imamoglu ()

Fax:
$irinyali mah. Haci Calik sit. D Blok D:15
Antalya, ANTALYA 07160

Enter Sinan Can Imamoglu into your browser and look at all the goodies that pop up.

I tracked down a CPA out in California named Joseph A. Stack... and the more I check out the leads... the more I suspect that something isn't smelling right here.

Yeah, the California bit seems odd. I found this article stating his wife divorced him in 1999, and also that he had to failed businesses out there.
Link

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Whether or not this is a conspiracy or a premeditaded attempt by an individual it is a terroristic act. Of course we are led to believe what the media feeds us. My sympathy to all affected by this.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This is what happens when a small piper hits a building.

en.wikipedia.org...

Our government is full of crap.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Does anyone here find it strange that a "computer engineer" didnt like his constitutional freedoms being taken away and crashed a plane into the "echelon" building and there was a movie released in 2009 named "The Echelon Conspiracy" about a "computer engineer" who is trying to protect constitutional freedoms.... hmmm..

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
I see the Feds are now deleting every Facebook "fan club" page that's dedicated towards this guy. So much for freedom of speech, yet i've seen Al Qaeda and BNP pages which are free to spread their hatred across the web, when all this guy was trying to do was to be a martyr in stopping the North American Union.

Doing a little experiment here...

I opened a free blog on wordpress named joestack.wordpress.com and I posted his manifesto on it.

Lets see if the feds try to take it down.
JoeStack.wordpress.com

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by technical difficulties
reply to post by jam321

I totally agree with you man. If you don't like your government? Go move to another country. Don't try to change your government at all. Love it or Leave it.

Are you kidding? Our so called government is not what our country was founded upon. True patriots stand upon, and shout out for, the foundation of our great nation and the ideals it was built upon. Much blood and personal sacrifice was given so we could receive this gift. How about we move our government to another country, and you can go with them since you love them so much. A revolution IS coming...love it or leave it !! the papa

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Akillyz

"I" never claimed he wasn't 'pushed' over the edge, one way or another. HAARP, nanotechnological pharmaceutiCals, Stress.....etc.....

It's really limited to one's 'imagination'.
Imagination should +Count+ for something.
It Is the pre-cursor to what Is And Can Bee, after all.

No?

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Akillyz

good point, checking that out on IMDB now - www.imdb.com... - seems kinda relevant.....

[edit on 18-2-2010 by I.C. Weiner]

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join