It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deer Population Reduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
So the Illuminati did it again, this time they attacked the deer population by causing sever cold weather around the world, the cold weather caused snow to fall and cover the grass areas, this ofcourse was bad news for the deer population as all thier food supplies was burried deep under the snow... So is this a mega satanic ritual sacrificing deer for the gods? maybe not but the deer population around the whole world has been decreasing since the 90's, and this winter didnt help the deer either:

Thousands of deer are starving to death because the coldest winter in 20 years has robbed them of their food supply. With grass and heather buried under snow and ice, up to 30 per cent of animals have perished on some estates and many more are expected to die before spring. Some gamekeepers are finding carcasses daily and walkers have been told to prepare themselves for the sight of dead or drying animals. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Source 1
Source 2

you may think that the deer should learn to adapt and therefore dig for food but,

the frost has frozen the snow and they can't dig through it.

its messed up if you ask me, i mean when it gets colder the polar bears are happy but the deer are dying, then when it gets warmer the deer is OK but the polar bears are in danger.

edit
mod please move this to appropriate section.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by RizeorDie]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
1)What, exactly, does this have to do with the illuminati?
2)DEER POPULATIONS ARE CYCLICAL. This means that there are some years where populations increase, some where they decrease.
3)When the populations increase, so do predator populations. Then the deer just die for another reason.

And again, this has what to do with the illuminati, or religion, for that matter?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Does this THREAD have ANYTHING to do with Conspiracies in RELIGION?

Moderators - please move to another discussion subject area

Ta very mooch

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
clearly I am not high enough to understand this conspiracy.

Since when did the illuminati become weather gods?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

its messed up if you ask me, i mean when it gets colder the polar bears are happy but the deer are dying, then when it gets warmer the deer is OK but the polar bears are in danger.

The Illuminati are also responsible for the warming also, they just want to hit you from every possible direction.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Or, for that matter, when did the illuminati decide deer populations were immportant to their plans?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It was not the illuminati it was me, i did it with my HARRP mind ray from the spirit orb dimension. Not really...
Did you have some valid theory or are you just off your meds or somthin?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
2)DEER POPULATIONS ARE CYCLICAL. This means that there are some years where populations increase, some where they decrease.

I have a relative who been studying deer populations in and around the southern Andes for the last several decades, she did her Ph.D. on the subject (I believe specifically related to Patagonian huemul), and the decline is not only significant but it's also anomalous. The best guess at the moment (at least from what I remember her describing to me) is that the parents are dying off at such a rapid-rate, due in part to climate-changes, that their offspring don't know the routes to travel back over the mountains.

I could always get her most recent journal publication if you're interested.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This is a veiled message. It means that the illuminati (vatican's army) are picking off the deer (symbolic for certain ones of us) and have already started this winter. They are thinning the herd little by little so as not to be noticed. People just go missing or turn up dead. They are getting the most vocal ones out of the way.
jk

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Or, for that matter, when did the illuminati decide deer populations were immportant to their plans?

Step 1: Kill tons of deer
Step 2: ?
Step 3: Profit

Pretty clearcut plan from what I see...

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ea155414848a.jpg[/atsimg]

I do not know how people make stuff like this up and NOT end up on Coast to Coast am

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
deer is what's for dinner, hey, if you cant bag a deer -- well there is talk of kitty cat recipe's seems putty is kind of tasty - identical to rabbit and chinese leave the head on rabbit only to prove it aint kitty cate. sick humor ...
get a Salt Lick it will keep your freezer full, no need to hunt they come to you. and heck its for eating. and dont nail them at the lick let them leaving the lick with a bow and arrow. and they will keep coming.
check your hunting license requirements in your state. but if your hungry well your hungry.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
wow let me clear this up, all that illuminati stuff i was being sarcastic about, and i apologize for not clearing it up... however i did answer my question which was, is it a mega satanic ritual? No, and it is a well known fact that the illuminated ones worship lucider, the light bearer... so i thought that would clear things up...

but seriously guys, deer population are dropping increasingly fast like never before... if the deer is dying then other species are too, life on planet earth is dying, the water and air are polluted, the trees are dying, this is not just about the deer, its about our own survival too... and hell maybe its lucifer setting his servants to create all this unrest and chaos around us, they brainwashed the majority and now people stopped caring about the environment, and all these humans just take and not give, all this materialism have created an unbalanced earth... if we keep this up then expect earth to fight back. earth doesnt need us(humans) to survive, but we need earth... so lets all be nice and next time you eat an orange, throw the seeds in the soil...

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
If you guys start to run low, we've got so damn many here in New Jersey to keep you guys well stocked. I don't see how one episode of deer dying off due to thick frost in a localized area becomes a barometer for the whole planet...

Let me know when things thaw out over there and we'll herd up a bunch for ya, hell ours swim too so the freight might be cheap...

new topics

top topics

join