It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it a UFO? Is it a Plane? No, it's Hexacopter!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I'm posting this here because I want to prevent you guys from seeing things that aren't what they seem... Mods, please feel free to move this if this is the wrong section.
But it has also several similarities with the Disc developed by Andreas Epp during WW2.

I think that this machine can revolutionize aviation.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Thats a cool invention.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
FFS! I told them to leave it in my garage!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I've seen these before a University was using them and installed onboard GPS with cameras. The thing could fly from one coordinate to another and avoid objects along the way.

The implications of this are limitless. Imagine drinks being delivered to you when you are out hiking. Imagine when you need a document signed immediately and the person is across town...no need for courier service. Imagine search and rescue operations where a life jacket is lowered to someone at risk of drowning. Imagine ... the possibilities are limitless.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
I think that this machine can revolutionize aviation.

That looks awesome ! I`m sure it can have military applications as well as civilian, image a firefighter or ambulance hexacopter.

I also think I could revolutionize the barf-bag industry if pilots fly it the same way this guy does ;-)

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Most people can tell the difference between a hexacopter and a ufo.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Oh great! Just put some LEDs on that, fly it at night, and everybody is screaming "Disclosure is immanent".

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

You might have some trouble identifying it if you would see it from some distance with the wind blowing away from you so you wouldn't here the engines.
Those sudden moves could really trick someone.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Let's put it this way, I'd hear it before I see it. Quite the opposite with a ufo.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lunatyx

I also think I could revolutionize the barf-bag industry if pilots fly it the same way this guy does ;-)

Indeed, barf-bags may need a special valve so the residue doesn't splashes back into your face during the descending.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
How much does it cost?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
reply to post by Regenstorm

Let's put it this way, I'd hear it before I see it. Quite the opposite with a ufo.
Not it's captured on youtube, with some "eerie" music looped in the background. Or, if someone really wanted to, they could just edit out the sound of the hexacopter. Not hard to do.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by TravisT]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Icecoldfm

The kit costs around 1700$
www.mikrocontroller.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
cheers i thought it would be a lot more.

I can imagine fast food resturnats dorpping meals off right to your co-ordinates or dealers sending packages through the ghetto lol

I might have to pick one of these up i love these types of gadjets

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
thanks for the heads up. but the thought of the secret black ops programs here in the us kind of spoil it for me. when you know they're surpressing 1000's of patents that could potentially boost our known sheep knowledge into a millenia ahead a lil high tech "hexacopter" means little. nice toy though

[edit on 17-2-2010 by blaws572]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
That's a great tool for the military. you can launch one of those and see who's attacking you with the camera. pretty awesome.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by blaws572

I can't see your name on your avatar, but i agree with you 110%.

keep lookin'

(ok it's blaws572)

[edit on 17-2-2010 by All_Truth_Soon]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I could see someone mistaking that for a UFO in certain circumstances...

Either way, this is really incredible. If it could be silenced, it could have wonderful opportunities in the covert arts, and if it can carry weight, something as speedy as that and as stable mid-flight as that could help firefighters put out wildfires, or help cops keep track of criminals.

And this is one of my more bizarre imagination spawn, but it could even come to be useful in security systems to scare intruders or track them down.

Great find.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

From my post above I thought I would post the video I was referring to. You will crap your pants once you realize what this has the capability of doing for our society.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by ExPostFacto]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by All_Truth_Soon
reply to post by blaws572

I can't see your name on your avatar, but i agree with you 110%.

keep lookin'

(ok it's blaws572)

[edit on 17-2-2010 by All_Truth_Soon]

thanks mann. just some people get amazed at shiny objects not seeing the huge mountain it came from...

top topics

join