It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

67 year old man beats the hell out of thug on bus

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

I have that quote on my page

I understand why he's insane, I'm sure he's seen **** that i would never hope to see in my life... but it's just kind of sad to see.

I really would love to know what was the trigger for all this to happen, I truly would.

The video is great entertainment either way though and has been a great roller-coaster to ride on ATS and the net in general.

[edit on 19/2/10 by blupblup]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Interview with Epic Beard Man after AC transit bus fight

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

that is the greatest video ever on ats, i cant believe i was the 2nd person to star it, that should have 1000 stars at least

at 1st im wondering why set this video to the song black betty, then it clicked and sure enough "whoa black betty, amberlamps"

absolutely perfect

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

im sure the poor old guy will get a bit more attacked for this interview as im sure many will say it shows his crazy side

but he doesnt seem completely nuts

to me he seems like a old man who has struggled for the majority of his life, who has been to hell and back, and is paying the toll that the years and actions have taken

life should be easier for our elderly and im sure some of his "exaggerations" were less mental instability and more enjoying his moment in the sun, this is his 5 minutes of fame and if he wants to throw a little creative license in there let him be poetic

but i sure would like to hear an official background of the 2 men involved, id really like to know the official follow up also as to what is happening to ebm and amberlamps man from a legal standpoint

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Question-
Will Epic Beard Man start a new fashion trend or craze?

I can already see tons of adolescent males bleaching their peach fuzz of a beard.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f09c335dc869.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/434aea932a7e.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

HAHAHAH! Wow, that shirt is classic.

In regards to the poster who put up the interview... the beard guy said he knocked the 'thug' dude out for 22 minutes....er..did I miss something?
He seemed to get up pretty quick in the video.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by brainwrek

both seem like idiots to me

a better man can tlk his way out

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
It makes me cringe every time I think about this!

Why does someone feel the need for violence... After watching this video there are plenty of things this older man could have done to prevent what happened in this video!

People laughing at this ought to be ashamed of themselves to be honest! It just shows that you are no better than any of the two people!

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freq Of Nature

Why does someone feel the need for violence... After watching this video there are plenty of things this older man could have done to prevent what happened in this video!

People laughing at this ought to be ashamed of themselves to be honest! It just shows that you are no better than any of the two people!

Blimey, laughing at a video is as bad as fighting. Get over yourself

One of those things innit, it's now a meme, we've needed a new meme for ages. /b/ have given us a gifthorse, don;t look it in the mouth.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

I'm sorry, did I clearly state that it was as bad as fighting... No! I said your no better than the two who are!

I can tell by the way you have written your post what kind of person you are anyway so im just going to leave it at that!

Im a man of peace

Enjoy your day Acid

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Blimey, laughing at a video is as bad as fighting. Get over yourself

One of those things innit, it's now a meme, we've needed a new meme for ages. /b/ have given us a gifthorse, don;t look it in the mouth.

I guess he hasn't seen Tom's recent interview indicating police apprised him WGT is a known felon who has served time for murder, whilst as i pointed out, made a stabbing jab at Tom *first* which touched Tom off.

Dealt with a danger to society who's next potential victim may not have been able to fight back and another murder statistic, tried bullying the wrong man, "Fracked with the wrong marine" as they say.

I ain't indicated humour once, but i can understand why others have.

Peace.

Im a man of peace

So am i bruv Wiccan Rede, harm none, a long time now, sometimes, some people, don't allow you to be so.

A fact of life.

Doesn't mean you have to accept violence against you and take it like a good little victim.

Words are words, violence is violence, WGT got what he asked for from Tom, simple as that.

I return to the power of 3 when people mess, that's the Rede, usually in different ways though, invoking a concentration of karmic reflex they owe fate, one of my well developed mechanisms, WGT got thrice back directly and them some from Tom, nuff said really.

Mind how ye go, ay, an ideal of peace at the wrong moment could get you hospitalised or worse, you're allowed to defend.

Peace.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by DeltaPan]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

Methinks the EBG is a mite batty,not all warm and fuzzy.I would not believe what he says now about the fracas as GOSPEL,he prob is shaken up,like PTSD even.Adrenaline is real and effects linger a day for me.I.m sure he could have easily truly killed the guy only he held back,which sometimes causes even more stress.I don't think it would be wise to buy him a beer unless you're also a big vet.There is a plant legal in California that is GREAT for PTSD,that would prob be a very good remedy.Truth will come out and man am I curious.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
There is a plant legal in California that is GREAT for PTSD,that would prob be a very good remedy. Truth will come out and man am I curious.

Well said!!!

[Not all strains are the same though, something like a nice Strawberry Cough or similar, couchlock before bed time, much better than Alcohol any day with PTSD/syndrome, Alcohol is a major cause of aggression and violence, uncontrolled behaviours, never helps. Gotta have those behavioural interlocks in the reasoning centres in place, Alcohol serves as a neurodepressant and disables them, like a dampening effect in reasoning and rationalisation. **Steps off soapbox**]

Never likely to meet Tom, but i'd pass the Dutchie 'pon the left and around and around a few hours, sure he'd have some very interesting stories and a great guy to pass time with, even if a bit jumbled because he's an old soldier then the adjustments back to civilian, he's had a life where he's entitled to a bit of idiosyncrasy, we all have our idiosyncrasy's after all, don't care who you you are, ex military/forces are entitled to eccentricity, consideration and understanding, murderous thugs aren't.

Peace.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by DeltaPan]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
anyone on here saying "yeah amazing fight.yeah!yeah!" has obviously never actually seen real violence on a bus like that. i have and it was sick making. forget MMA.

I believe i recognize that "old man"...

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Gues what, Epic Beard man has a facebook page
I just became a fan!
www.facebook.com...#!/pages/Epic-Beard-Man/312776352892?ref=search&sid=618225232.2339872104..1

hahaha

cool dude!

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Excellent. The older guy should have gave him one more tag. Notice the "comments from the rest of the welfare culture" ? Loosers.
I love it !

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bvproductions
reply to post by makeitso

HAHAHAH! Wow, that shirt is classic.

In regards to the poster who put up the interview... the beard guy said he knocked the 'thug' dude out for 22 minutes....er..did I miss something?
He seemed to get up pretty quick in the video.

YUP, I noticed that too, Epic beard man isn't playing with a full deck, but we all ready knew that,

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pilotdavems

ONE MORE TAG is what'll getcha jail time.The miscreant was out of fight.One more 'tag' would have meant head and bench meeting in a very uneven match.Immobile object?Meet mr..
It's like shooting too many times,after you have clearly won the match.Self defense turns into something else.Remember,the law is for control,and jurorists are a bit squeamish at the sight of massive bleeding.

Be needin mo' than Amber Lamps,get the ice wagon.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
This all started with a Individual interpretation of words that are different amongst race, religion, age, and sex. One persons interpretation is obviously different then another activating an argument.

When the old man said a brother can be any race, or age, I think everyone can agree with that comment

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join