It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

67 year old man beats the hell out of thug on bus

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Sorry, still can't enough of this thread/video/character.

If this had happened 43 years ago, John Lennon would not had been singing about a freakin' walrus.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
sum body gotta call da amba lamps

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Hahaha

I thought this video was going to be a hoax, this is gold.

"Don't f*%* with me boy, don't f&*@ with me!"

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Brang amber lamps.

Brang amber lamps.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I just read of a parking lot fight between a 65 yr old woman and her would-be purse snatching female assailant.Punching,kicking,hair pulling and screaming bloody murder got others involved.The people-1 thug-0 It was the older woman who kicked the girl(b1974) ass.Woulda been a good fight to do a remix.These clowns are unarmed,methinks,to try to avoid heavy jail/prison time.So they act all badass.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Witness for the Prosecution...

I'm sorry, I LUV this guy. They just don't make 'em like Viet Nam Tom anymore, LOL.

AND the saga continues----- 150 year old white guy, about 6'15"

[edit on 24-2-2010 by Bombeni]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Has anybody else noticed that Tom's voice is different on all the post fight interviews than it was on the fight video. I think that is his real voice when he's on the bus. But I think he's using a differnet voice in the interviews afterward.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Best one yet!
I been thinking that we all are sorta obliged to keep EBG in the awareness zone because in post-fame he's subject to armed retribution,but if he has friends everywhere,he might be a bit safer in numbers.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
reply to post by Bombeni

Best one yet!
I been thinking that we all are sorta obliged to keep EBG in the awareness zone because in post-fame he's subject to armed retribution,but if he has friends everywhere,he might be a bit safer in numbers.

Old Tom can take care of himself, but a bullet/knife proof vest might be prudent for awhile. But I am expecting Tom to become a reality TV hero, even though I loathe reality tv shows. I do think that Tom is going to come out of this smelling like a rose; I'd bet my last dollar SPIKE TV is working a deal with him right now.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Is the black guy who got his butt whooped on the bus the evil twin of this guy?

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

No, he's sober. However, Tom said the guy pulled a blade on him, so there could be a long lost twin or something like that.

[edit on 24-2-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Well that sure does look like ambilambi but it also looks like a lot of other people I see almost daily.
One thing that will be interesting to see is whether this incident will force all other thugs to change their look and finally ditch the dread locks and sagging pants.
I'm sure they would not want to be mistaken for the guy that got his arse whooped by an old timer.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
reply to post by Bombeni

Well that sure does look like ambilambi but it also looks like a lot of other people I see almost daily.
One thing that will be interesting to see is whether this incident will force all other thugs to change their look and finally ditch the dread locks and sagging pants.
I'm sure they would not want to be mistaken for the guy that got his arse whooped by an old timer.

Haha, yeah no kidding -- all the black guys in Oakland County have probably removed their sunglasses indefinitely! They have no desire to be incognito at this juncture. They should have t-shirts made up out there, they'd sell like hotcakes, that say "I'm not the fool who messed with motherf'er" or something along those lines.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Even at this point is seems that amblamb guy can't admit that maybe what he took as a racial remark was not meant as racist at all. That he should have kept out of someone else's conversation, and stop looking at every possible comment as something that can be twisted into a racist remark.

If the guy would stop looking for signs of racism everywhere, he would probably be a happier person.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
haha yes some old guys are very strong

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Isn't it funny that the guy that EBM beat up and said was wanted by the police and was now in jail for murder, robbery, drugs and all the other BS.... is sat in a radio station giving an interview??

EBM is an old, Schizophrenic, Mental, racist bully.

Simple.

He's lied on every single video since the fight.

So using the thing we love so much on here, Occam's razor, i think It's a safe bet to assume he's probably lying about the start of the video.

In fact he's already given three (at least) different versions of what happened at the start.... and keeps talking about Michael (the black guy) having a knife and pulling a knife on him...

It's all BS.

Old-white-mental-racist guy started and finished the whole thing.

[edit on 24/2/10 by blupblup]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

You really refuse to face the reality of the situation.

EBM walked away from a fight, and amblamb man continued to pursue a confrontation, because he misinterpreted something that was said.

Amblamb man is the bully and the racist, conjuring racism on his own personal whim, and then using it as an excuse to attack someone of another color.

Amblamb man should go to jail for assault, and so should anyone who acts out the way amblamb man did.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Blah blah blah....

It's not "refusing to face the reality of the situation"

It's being able to view the video dozens of times and judging what happened and looking at the way they act and talk to each other... At first I thought "Great, you go old man" but having studied the video many times and listened to Tommy in the videos after and knowing that he has a history of mental problems and is clearly a liar, perhaps paranoid schizophrenic.... I have come to the conclusion that I was wrong at first and now believe that EBM was the instigator.

Doesn't surprise me that you would be defending EBM.

In fact most of the ATS racists have been seen in this thread, isn't that great

Yes... Michael shout have left it... they both should have known better.
But I'm guessing when someone starts spouting racist crap.... asking you for a shoe-shine, logic and a calm disposition kind of disappear.

If you honestly believe what Tommy is saying in the videos, even with the contradictions in Every single video then I can't really make you change your mind.

In fact, I know your mind is firmly made up.

Tommy has a history of mental illness and clearly provoked the guy, even just in the clip we see... I don't even think I would want to see what happened before that.

And I don't think Michael should go to jail, he was provoked.... racist/hateful/derogatory speech was used... and he was pissed off... he threw the first punch and unfortunately, EBM was hoping he would do that, and once he did, that was it.

I agree... he was wrong to throw the first punch, But I think if I was in his situation, I would have been pretty pissed off too.
Perhaps not enough to throw a punch, but hey... everyone is different.

Even straight after... Tommy (EBM) is saying "he hit me in the face" (when he clearly didn't) and realises that perhaps he could have gone a bit too far... and now on every video talks about a knife being used on him... and the fact the guy is a Drug dealer, Thief and Murderer (when he's not)...... he is Mental and Racist and a Liar and the evidence is in all the videos posted.

I don't need to argue/debate this with you because I know your views... I've seen them on every racist thread on ATS.

You and Bombeni should chat amongst yourselves...

Birds of a Feather......

[edit on 24/2/10 by blupblup]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OBE1

I was thinking the same thing. If the girls were not there, egging on and recording, would the fight have happened?

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

While EBM has continued to exaggerate the confrontation, nothing that he has said indicates that he is a racist.

The fact that you insist that EBM was being a racist because he was asking about a shoe shine is ridiculous.

It comes down to this.

You insist you have the right to punch someone because you think they made a racist comment, and that is straight up wrong.

Amblamb man physically attacked another on a public bus, he should be charged. This type of behavior should not be tolerated.

It was incredibly stupid to attack some mentally unstable old guy because you thought he said something racist.

Chances are this isn't the first time Amblamb man has attacked someone because he misinterpreted someone else's conversation. I wonder how many people he has bullied in the past.

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44 >>

join