It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran is Enriching more Uranium, Bomb perhaps?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Iran has no Bombs? well read this
found this article and thought it was really intriguing
this is a follow up to my Iran Nuke thread

www.msnbc.msn.com...

even though there is no solid evidence, Iran cannot just suddenly be interested, in nuclear power, the ever growing strain of ties with Isreal, and sanctions brought upon them by the UN, The president is smart, determined and he will not let other countries bully him around, especially the US and NATO,i think Nukes are very Close within reach for Iran, even Secretary Clinton believes it

[edit on 2/16/2010 by l neXus l]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Here, let me take that stick away from you, the horse has been dead for some time.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
the stick isn in my hands, its in the hands of the media

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by l neXus l

even though there is no solid evidence, Iran cannot just suddenly be interested, in nuclear power, the ever growing strain of ties with Isreal, and sanctions brought upon them by the UN, The president is smart, determined and he will not let other countries bully him around, especially the US and NATO,i think Nukes are very Close within reach for Iran, even Secretary Clinton believes it

[edit on 2/16/2010 by l neXus l]

Not only is there no solid evidence, there is no reason to believe that Iran has a nuclear agenda beyond energy and medicine. Don't you find it unusual that Iran has normal or extra-normal relations with every country in the world except for Israel and the United states? What is wrong with this picture?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Dont you Know OP that this the same kind of nonsense that got us into iraq?

What happens if the usa attacks iran? oops i am sorry then? sorry wont cut it, it will backlash in every possible way you cant even being to imagine.

The same lies, the same setup from the media dogS.

Use the common sense before believing your so called western media.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Riiight, you would always hear of those kind of talks, along with more fearmongering like this;

Iran says will respond to any new sanctions

But you wouldn't hear about this;

US media omission: Iran calls for global nuclear disarmament

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FermiFlux

he tells everyone to dismantle their weapons to show that they wont use them, why so he can attack everyone with his? why would they need to enrich their uranium any more, its enriched plenty enough for power right now

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by l neXus l
reply to post by FermiFlux

he tells everyone to dismantle their weapons to show that they wont use them, why so he can attack everyone with his? why would they need to enrich their uranium any more, its enriched plenty enough for power right now

How can he attack with things he doesn't have? He's calling for a disarmament so they can stop building theirs, obviously....

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
well i hope thats what happens, either than or obama is going to go insane and blow up the entire world

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
nobody knows what iran really has, even if they did have nukes... with isreal, russia, US and france breathing down their throat they arent exactly gonna come out and say "hey everyone we have nukes" because they would get blown back in to stoneage....

its ignorant to dismiss the posibility that iran does have nukes or has the view to make, its also foolish to go storming in to blow everything up just incase they dont.

new topics

top topics

join