It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dubai assassins used Mossad methods to kill Hamas leader

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
An interesting development. Robert Fisk a journalist who has lived in Lebanon for the past 30 years and knows the region intimately is accusing the British Secret Service of collousion with Mossad in the assasination.

www.independent.co.uk... .html

He claims a source, who he describes as impeccable, told him '' the British passports are real. They are hologram pictures with the biometric stamp. They are not forged or fake. The names were really there. If you can fake a hologram or biometric stamp, what does this mean?"

Excerpt from the article.

''The voice – I know the man and his origins well – wants to talk. "There are 18 people involved in the killing of Mahmoud al-Mabhouh. Besides the 11 already named, there are two Palestinians who are being interrogated and five others, including a woman. She was part of the team that staked out the hotel lobby." Two hours later, an SMS arrives on my Beirut phone from Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates. It is the same source''.

"ONE MORE THING," it says in capital letters, then continues in lower case. "The command room of the operation was in Austria (sic, in fact, all things are "sic" in this report)... meaning the suspects when here did not talk to each other but thru the command room on separate lines to avoid detection or linking themselves to one another... but it was detected and identified OK??" OK? I ask myself''.

What does this all point to? Actual involvment of the likes of MI6? This could get very very messy.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Peruvianmonk]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
Could this be Cheney? Why would he want to frame his supposed ally Israel?

You're right. Cheney wouldn't want to muddy the waters with Israel.

And your other post - Austrian Command Center?

This plot thickens!

Too many ideas scrambling through my head now; but, Cheney isn't "prime suspect" after you mentioned he wouldn't want to frame his ally, which I agree with.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

I back Robert Fisk on his article in the Independent. He is a well known respected commentator on the region. If he says so its usually true. I know Austrian command centre?! It is really becoming quite bizzare.

Was this a massive Israeli/European operation? Apparently David Milliband is now furious about the use of 'fake' British passports in the operation. And is demanding that Israel co-operate with investigations. For media consumption or genuin anger from the Foreign Secretary?

www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by helium3

How many thousands of people were killed because of this Hamas Muppet?

He deserves to die a horrible death, at least many more innocent people will now live now he's gone.

I fully support Israel for bumping him off if it was them? Serves him right, no sympathy whatsoever from me!

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

I truly doubt the death toll this man has inflicted is in the thousands. If you look at the history of the conflict, 'only' a thousand Israelis have been killed since 2000, so its pretty much impossible that he has been involved in the deaths of thousands.

www.ifamericansknew.org...

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Look's more like they imitated Mossad method's, basedon this article, which has 3 of the suspect's fleeing to "Iran"..... Hmmmmm

www.jpost.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

Yes there appears to be a lot of talk of this being an attempt to implicate Mossad. Personally i do not buy this. The Israelis did not deny it vigourously enough for me. All their Deputy FM Ayalon had to say was there was no evidence it was Mossad. Hardly a ringing denial.

But who knows, there is enogh motive to implicate Mossad and through them Israel. Israel is suffering alot of negative press coverage as a result of it's treatment of the Palestinians, more than they have before. Mabye this was done by an enemy of Israel (There are many) to pile the pressure on.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin.... The UK public don't seem to be aware that their Foreign Secretary(David Miliband) is a zionist and even has relatives who are illegal settlers in West Bank. Why should he give a flying fig about Gordon Brown or the UK when his loyalties lie in Israel.
Be interseting to see what spin he puts on this.

I didn't know that. I find this is even more scandalous than the assassination of al-Mabhouh.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join