It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for people who have been to the grey room

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Waiting2

I had a dream about abduction and when I woke up I was shaking , perspiring but knew with absolute certainty that it was true. The dream faded rapidly and I cant remember it except I had to remember the code so we could get out. I remember the code but it was sort of like a hospital with everything painted a shiny grey blue and myself and another man were trying to leave but I had to remember the code. When I woke up I knew what had happened to me but now I cant remember what it was. I was and still am convinced that Im a part of something I know nothing about. The room was grey but there were people there not aliens and only two of themOne man was in scrubs and the other was a prisonner like me.This dream is why Im on this site. It shook me to my core and I dont scare easily.Knowing Im supposed to be doing something has been a fixation of mine. I hope this helps

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I don't really know how to begin.

It's as though I've healed after finding this thread. I am still only on page 10 (and will catch up in a day or two) and there is so much I wish to say. It is just right. I have been looking a very long time for precisely this. I know that all the circular half-intuited wanderings through the web that brought me here, were almost meant to bring me here, or to something similar, but bringing about the same end result. I do not know why I even clicked on this topic to begin with (most of the time I never do know really). I joined, just a few days ago, for a completely different reason, too.

I've never been to the room, but maybe that's besides the point by now. You (I mean you in a general way, whoever might be reading - not necessarily anyone in particular), this thread, have made me remember something I had forgotten, somethig I knew I'd forgotten, but never imagined while searching for it that it would be just an emotion, a state of being. I even recall now, though vaguely, the steps I took in order to forget goodness, kindness, compassion, and yes, yes, calmness. I remember myself going "F--- it, why not?" I remember myself beginning to think more and more about myself, and then forgetting the person I was, more importantly, forgetting others. It's like learning - at first you are aware that you are doing things differently, but eventually it just comes naturally. I have been in a very bad place until now. For about a year and half, two years, I was blind, half-blind. What was worse - I moved, twice, to different countries, cutting myself off, in a way, from all the people I knew in real life who would remind me, conciously or not, what you have just reminded me now. It's strange, but this seems like the culminating point of a long process of... almost rehabilitation. There are neat signs that accompany everything, too, which is reassuring.

I'm always frightened I'll tire and bore people with what I write, so I will stop there. Seldom - almost never - do I respond to threads on the internet. I felt compelled to do so this time, however. And apologies for being vague.

Just saying that I am grateful, that's all. Whatever jobs you are assigned to do, I think you are doing them now. Maybe it's merely a side-effect, of course, but nevertheless, it's quite special.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Figurative,If we are all born with an UNTRADEABLE,UNBORROWABLE,UNLENDABLE,----vote in humanities future---,a vote that is our true voice,what happens when someone silences that voice?

Where does the humans VOTE go?

It doesnt disappear unless the person is dead.You may silence the song but the bird remains in the tree.

Who steals their vote?

If a human is silenced through forced ignorance through an intentional withholding of accurate REAL TIME information,then a CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY HAS BEEN COMMITTED.

If I lie to you and you make decisions based on my lies I HAVE SILENCED YOUR VOICE---I HAVE STOLEN YOUR VOTE IN HUMANITIES FUTURE.A crime of the highest order,a crime against humanity.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

We were not told to bring anything. I think bringing a bag with a change of clothes and a snack showed a lack of faith(trust?) in those that directed me. It was a human response, a just in case kind of thing. I did not bring anything of value. I no longer valued things. I had just finished a process of giving everything I owned to "God" so I felt like I didn't own anything.

The idea of the grey room being in the future is an interesting one, however I believe it is false. I went somewhere that day. Perhaps I will go again.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

This experience did not occur sometime in the future. It happened years ago. NotThat and I went to a physical place. I am quite certain of it. I know there are others out there who went to that place, too, because I saw an entire room full of people and spoke to a couple of them.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Figurative

I understand what you mean I have always referred to myself as"one of the lost ones who need to be found". And this site helps to keep us anchored and yet stimulates the mind.The grey room (s) in my dream however are in a hospital type environment with the beds painted cement slabs indented in the wall. All the architecture was square the place was all drab and dull except the paint was glossy which was peculiar considering the rest of the place and the reason I remember it. I thought there were more people there but didnt see them.We were somebodies experiment and my purpose was to remember the code and get out

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
When we know we are going away we want to take things to feel protected or comfortable no matter how small or seemingly insignificant the item.I understand that you were really there,I didnt mean to question that fact,I was also aboard a craft,and I know what you mean when you say you know you were there and I trust that.

if I condense my own experience into a VERY shortened version --flashback style--I can objectively extrapolate my own reaction to specific points in time and I can guestimate what my "normal "reaction to that picture would be.This is something I find all abductees must be able to do naturally,to view their experiences as a paralell reality,one they can step in and out of in their objectifying of memories and experiences.

We have no choice,because the experiences "really happened"to us,it is permanent for us.

You were "really"in the room,I was "really"in the craft,I always immediatly accept this dual reality every time i consider an experiencer I believe in ,sometimes it helps eliminate people who dont quite fit into my definition of experiencer.

Once you have been someplace and are concious of that experience ---that experience and the awareness of it must immediatly meld into your current reality or exist paralell to it.It cannot ever not exist because it is reality to you.

How do you tell the difference between a dream and a reality??It is easy,dreams dont make sense,all the little things either arent obvious or dont exist,things in a dream come out of nowhere and go back to nowhere with no discernable beginning or end.Experiences include all manner of small details and situational context and dynamics that dreams dont have,and experiences come from somewhere and remain as a reality,by communicating with others we can find corroberating evidence of the validity of our own experiences.

How does an experiencer discern between the awake reality they leave to go to sleep,the dream state they enter into,the awake and aware state within the dream,and then the absolute presence of awareness in the aknowledged and understood paralell reality??

For me ,I was

Awake

Asleep

Dreaming

Awake and aware within the dream

Awake and aware and able to interact within the dream

Absolutely accepting and participating in a new reality physically and communicatively

Asleep and unaware

Awake to the reality I left before sleep with some additional chunks of reality added

I am trying to discern where in a paralell experience ,if the steps are the same,that the people who remember being in the room were at.I feel there is a connection in the tense or concept of the reality the experience ocurred in that will be a clue.

The items present a problem because I know from experience that you cant manifest as in magically make appear physical objects in the reality I was absolutely aware and awake in---you can interact as in touch and move things,break and make them,but not materialise them.

If the items are a part of a dream then the dream would have to be common to all people who communicate their personal experiences and that is impossible.

You cant take made up or dreampt up items past your own dream point.Because they never really existed.

II believe that you all and possibly myself at some point WERE ABSOLUTELY IN THAT REALITY THAT INCLUDES THE ROOM.

The room was a reality ,NOT a dream.

The question is how do you leap the hurdle that is in front of you,how do you find a way to incorporate these two "real"realities in your world or how do you define these two seperate yet "real"realities so you can allow them to exist in a paralell manner?

I believe most have already defined the experience as "real",the next step is finding a way to fit this new reality into the "now"reality.

edit on 22-4-2011 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
ok .. last night for whatever reason, I remembered I had only one incident of this happening to me and upon remembering it, had struck a bit of fear in me when I realized this did actually happen to me; the year was back around 1999-2000 (those years just seem so long ago for some reason, just odd that it's the year 2k) but, it was in a dream.

The room was nearly as the OP had described, I don't remember the ceiling being light or dark, I just remember the room itself and couldn't describe it better than the OP did; there is only one exception...there were only 2 ppl in the room. Me and a female, which looked liked the twin of one of my pastor's wives, but the description wasn't definite, it was the way i felt about her in the dream.

In the dream, there were only 2 wooden chairs, me in one and the female in the other. I was going though a very confusing relationship at this time in real life which was long distance as well to add even more stress. As I sat there explaining ALL the details of how the relationship started and where I was at in it currently, it was as If I was trying to convince this female that this woman was my soul-mate. This female had a GREAT listening ear since she never said a word to me until it was time for her to speak. We sat about an arms length away from each other but didn't face actually face each other but more of at an angle.

In what seemed like 20 mins in trying to explain why things went the way they did, she simply interrupted me with only this.. (conversation)

She very softly spoke my name as she looked me face to face ,,,

Me: "yes...."

Female "you have to let the Father do what He needs to do...."

That was it. I couldn't say another word against this statement/wisdom, it was like I had all the answers I needed and I had no more words I couldn't say/speak. I woke up right after she spoke and the only thing that came to my mind was the passage of scripture in Proverbs which states.. "Wisdom has made HER house..." Emphasis on HER, seemed to resonate with me and I had to lay there for a minute and think about what I had just experienced....

Could Wisdom actually be a heavenly/Celestial physical entity, since Scripture states that she's ALWAYS referred to in scripture in the female sense?

But, the Grey Room was definitely something I had never experienced before or since, that I can remember.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
NotThat,Waiting2,have you read Ron Arnolds story?He is from Austrailia and he and his sons have all been abducted or had experiences,his story absolutely made me remember yours,and sounds very,very,similar,and he was able to discern as you have the time frame,he was able to find the gym that he and the others were taken to ,the floor had been changed in the interm between his abduction and his return to the site,he had remembered hardwood floors and the floor had been redone ,but when asked the caretaker informed him it had BEEN AS HE REMEMBERED MONTHS EARLIER WHEN HE HAD BEEN TAKEN THERE.

Please check this one out,my personal name showed up on google for the first time ever ,in a post containing seemingly random words,I was led to stem cell research,nucleopeptide research,ufo abductions and Ron Arnold,my personal name HAS NEVER EVER BEEN POSTED ON THE INTERNET IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM IN A PUBLIC MANNER----EVER.

I am shaken but not stirred,ha ha ha.

Seriously,I feel I was lead there and you guys happen to be part of the journey I guess because here I am.

You have to understand the implications of my real name being posted on a site I cannot track by someone who simply posted seemingly jarbled words in a seemingly nonsensical manner.But when you research each word there is a definate and real connection,except you would require intimate inside perspective to put the wrods meanings together in a sensical manner.

This is what happened.

Either I was led there or someone was posting an intentional secret message using my name and the references to the technical knowledge I have posted concerning abductions----and sending this to another party referencing the fact that I as an individual had knowledge of these particular topics---making an irreversable connection between my REAL NAME and my postings of my abduction experiences under an anonymous name.

Either way ,I was led to Mr.Arnold and it was I believe intentional,as I said for some reason you also factor in to this somehow.

I guess my job was telling you about Arnolds events.

Good luck,please store long term food items and if you can relocate to a high altitude.

edit on 19-6-2011 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Thank you. I found his site and will check it out.

Very strange to have your name and key words listed on line. Hard to know if it was a friendly or an attack move. Perhaps someone needs to know what you know. It would freak me out.

I am in a city in the middle of the country on not very high ground but I get a few glimpses of the future and, although what I see changes from time to time, I continue to see myself alive, safe, and with a small group in this city. For some reason there are very few people and I am not afraid of looters in the future scenes I see.

Thanks for the information. I feel like you are looking out for me. Many thanks.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I feel we are all looking out for each other at this point.

Yes,I am slightly freaked out,but a little more intrigued,i was led to another experiencer as I investigated .

I also had a post event dream,and I was also in a city with large buildings bearing great damage and fractures to their structures,I also wasnt afraid of looters,I was searching for food and afraid of huge pigs that were rooting around where we were sheltered.I mean four times the regular size hogs.

There are so many relevant connections coming out now that I cant believe the momentum I am feeling.

I still feel like I am on the leading edge of things but the distance between what I know is coming and the event is shrinking quickly.

I have begun to buy long term food items,rice,oats,ect and put them in mylar bags.I have no control over the actions,they are priorities for some reason.

I have survival bags for my family,immediate and extended.I have letters addressed to those people with instructions for retrieving and using these supplies.

I feel no stress or pressure or foreboding beyond the need to squirrel food away RIGHT NOW,no negativity,actually a GREAT FEELING OF RELIEF AS THE FOOD IS BAGGED.

\i am not sure how to take the internet post but I believe we are all prepared to survive any situation we are faced with,if we are aware.

My preparations go beyond my time ,fortunately,We need to ensure continuity of our perspective beyond our own lifetime.

I feel my job is finally being done as I prepare,I led an exciting fairly high risk lifestyle,but I never felt this jazzed in my life.

Good luck,stay safe,be aware,One4all.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I've never been to the grey room but the KLF once took me to the white room.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
i've been in a grey room...was called a jail cell

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

You picked the right avatar.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

I haven't seen any pigs of tall buildings. I haven't "seen" very far from home. I am pulling a wagon and breaking into houses picking up supplies. I am with a small group of adults and kids. I am not afraid of being shot at. Most houses are empty. I have no idea where all the people are.

I, too, went through a saving of food stage. I doubt if I have enough for one person for one year, but whatever I have seems to be enough because I no longer feel like I need to buy more.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by NotThat

whats that supposed to mean?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Hello, I just created an account after being a long-time reader. This thread is the one I just cannot get out of my head. I feel stuff about getting ready, dreams i can't really recall in their entirety. But it is something about a call to duty or some such. can't really explain any better...thank you so much for your information

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
also there was something tactile, something touched my back, like a hand pressing firmly against my upper shoulder area, wha?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by missdaisy
also there was something tactile, something touched my back, like a hand pressing firmly against my upper shoulder area, wha?

I can relate to a tactile something, but not in the grey room.

The sense of duty is still strong even though the grey room was a long time ago.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Waiting2

Dear Waiting2,

Read this please:

The Strangest Dream Ever!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by ldyserenity
started on 8/25/2011 @ 09:14 AM

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join