It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for people who have been to the grey room

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
However at this point in time I think it matters not.

Those of us who know know,and the time I fear is short.

I have been led to understand that when the ships come we will have free will to leave if we are able to board and travel,the catch is you have to feel true love for humanity,you cant be evil,you may have been evil in the past and still board BUT AT THAT TIME YOU MUST NOT BE FILLED WITH NEGATIVE EMOTIONS AND THOUGHTS OR YOU WILL BE MIRED IN A NEGATIVE REALITY YOU WONT BE ABLE TO EXTRICATE YOURSELF FROM.

Thats all,no other special requirement.

The big problem as I personally have found is that some of us may choose to stay with loved ones who cant leave or choose to not leave by virtue of hanging on to negativity emotionally.I may be one of those,because I know those who are able to leave face no hardship,they wont need me,but those who stay face incredible odds and hardship and they will need me and my love for them will not diminish in the face of my own salvation,I believe I shall stay.

I have already gassed one opportunity to leave earth out of concern for my loved ones,no problem passing on two,my love has only grown as I have grown.

But everyone deserves the chance to choose this future reality,this is the crime being comitted by the people holding back full disclosure,they are aware as I am aware that only a minority of humanity will survive here on the planet and the longer they can keep the masses unprepared the greater their chances of being part of the surviving minority.

There is no godly or otherworldly list,only good people 'at that time"will be able to board,the rest take their chances here.

People will survive here just very very few and in an absolutely random fashion,like little miricles all over the planet,in little spots we will survive.

All the propoganda is because the powers that be understand the numbers game and an uneducated human does not have the opportunity to consider or accept the perspective or reality required to have a chance to participate in the survival lottery.

The ships are still coming,humanity will be preserved,no war will stop this because the world governments are already aware of the facts.

But if you are stuck here or choose to stay here you will face considerable challenges INCLUDING WAR and planetary devestation.

We all have free will,we just arent all as informed .

Dont worry about the ships,the people are all going to be a random group with one thing in common,the ABILITY TO FREELY BOARD.

We are all punching our own tickets as we speak.Truly clear your heart,let go of anger and grudges and your connection to money and material things,allow your natural love and concern for humanity to fill you and begin to act on those feelings,begin to understand that we are truly all for one and one4all.

Oh man!!!

Yes, yes, yes, yes! Where do I even begin??

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Waiting2]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
I can tell your story is real,you have taken the same tack i did in trying to self-substanciate my experience through seeking out a certain NUMBER of people with enough commonalities in our stories that I felt grounded in a common reality.

I liked the holding back of the item everyone was holding,i did the same thing and still hold back certain points as you should also do,keep at least five levels of special points you use so you can grade the experiences you learn about.Without giving up all your original information.

However at this point in time I think it matters not.

Those of us who know know,and the time I fear is short.

I have been led to understand that when the ships come we will have free will to leave if we are able to board and travel,the catch is you have to feel true love for humanity,you cant be evil,you may have been evil in the past and still board BUT AT THAT TIME YOU MUST NOT BE FILLED WITH NEGATIVE EMOTIONS AND THOUGHTS OR YOU WILL BE MIRED IN A NEGATIVE REALITY YOU WONT BE ABLE TO EXTRICATE YOURSELF FROM.

Thats all,no other special requirement.

The big problem as I personally have found is that some of us may choose to stay with loved ones who cant leave or choose to not leave by virtue of hanging on to negativity emotionally.I may be one of those,because I know those who are able to leave face no hardship,they wont need me,but those who stay face incredible odds and hardship and they will need me and my love for them will not diminish in the face of my own salvation,I believe I shall stay.

I have already gassed one opportunity to leave earth out of concern for my loved ones,no problem passing on two,my love has only grown as I have grown.

But everyone deserves the chance to choose this future reality,this is the crime being comitted by the people holding back full disclosure,they are aware as I am aware that only a minority of humanity will survive here on the planet and the longer they can keep the masses unprepared the greater their chances of being part of the surviving minority.

There is no godly or otherworldly list,only good people 'at that time"will be able to board,the rest take their chances here.

People will survive here just very very few and in an absolutely random fashion,like little miricles all over the planet,in little spots we will survive.

All the propoganda is because the powers that be understand the numbers game and an uneducated human does not have the opportunity to consider or accept the perspective or reality required to have a chance to participate in the survival lottery.

The ships are still coming,humanity will be preserved,no war will stop this because the world governments are already aware of the facts.

But if you are stuck here or choose to stay here you will face considerable challenges INCLUDING WAR and planetary devestation.

We all have free will,we just arent all as informed .

Dont worry about the ships,the people are all going to be a random group with one thing in common,the ABILITY TO FREELY BOARD.

We are all punching our own tickets as we speak.Truly clear your heart,let go of anger and grudges and your connection to money and material things,allow your natural love and concern for humanity to fill you and begin to act on those feelings,begin to understand that we are truly all for one and one4all.

How do you know all of this? I know the same thing! I have not divulged all of this, either, but NotThat has heard me talk about it.

Yes, the ships will come. I keep looking for them in the skies. Like you, I know we will not be forced. And yes, you cannot feel negative feelings when you board or you will not be allowed to go. For some reason, they will not take negative people. Yes, they are coming to preserve humanity.

I have been worried about that. Not everyone will be allowed to go because of negativity. I am worried that some members of my immediate family will not be allowed to go. I have been trying to teach them to be positive so that somehow we call all go together. If that doesn't happen, I know I will have to make a choice. I would not want to leave Earth without them. If I have to, I will stay, too.

I know things will be difficult if we have to stay. My children are too young to survive without me. If that is the choice I have to make, I will not leave them behind. I will stay with them. I am not afraid to stay. We will be okay. We have been preparing just in case. Life will go on at least where we are.

If I end up staying, perhaps you and I will find each other. But, not likely. The ones like us who know are scattered all over the place. I think that was done on purpose, part of the plan.

There will be major natural and manmade disasters. I would not live along the coasts because there will be tsunamis and mass flooding. Some mountain areas in the east will be fine, but they will be surrounded by water. I do not want to travel to the northeast. I fear if I do, I will somehow be trapped there.

In the future there will not be many people left. You would have thought I'd have realized that's because the ships took them, but I didn't make the connection until you said it. Yes, there will be small pockets of people everywhere. I know that I would not want to live in any other part of my state except where I am now. It is the only place that feels safe. I don't know why. When I leave my town for other areas, I breathe a sigh of relief when I am back again.

Yes, those of us who know know the time is short. At first I kept a few things back to tell who was being honest and who wasn't. Then I realized it just didn't matter any more. That's why I mentioned the suitcase. It was such a small part of the overall story.

I was looking for people like you who KNEW. I felt a need to find you, to talk to you. NotThat looked at this thing from one point of view. I viewed it from another. Between us, we have a picture that's almost complete, but not quite.

Your post blew me away because you know the same things I do and have the same feelings and concerns about loved ones.

How did the aliens tell you this information? Are they knowings or actual conversations? Was the place you were taken for your tests a ship or anothe planet? Are the aliens coming the same ones who tested you are different ones? Why do they need telepathic people?

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Waiting2]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I just saw this post. Other people are hearing this, too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some of the commenters even added to it. This three year old echoed what we have been saying.

It's getting closer.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I have never been to a Gray Room like the one you described.

But I have been to a room and the walls and floor were entirely made of this same dull gray metallic stuff.

I was taken there with my father and we were put through some tests, horrible obstacle test of separation.

I was 5 years old at the time. I remember a door opening it lead to another room a small room. The floor of this room was a dip when we entered the room the door closed behind us and the room started to fill with water. the water came up to above my fathers knees and stopped, weird snake things cam out of holes in the lower parts of the wall. There was another door on the other side of the room, we were at the opposite end not wanting to cross because of the creatures in the water.

My dad grabbed me, put me on his shoulders and started to cross to the other door. The creatures were hurting his legs and he started yelling and crossing faster but he did not drop me. when we reached the door it slid opened to a large curved corridor. From the room we were it the dip in the floor was like a ramp into the large corridor. My dad set me down in the corridor on a ledge. when he lat me go he turned to look at the room we just came out of, slits in the ramp opened and high pressure water literally flushed my dad back into the snake room and the door slid shut.

I was alone and afraid in the large corridor all by myself.

The last thing I remember is darkness turning into brighter and brighter blue. there was a mountain next me me as I was flying up the side of this mountain. There were fish and coral reefs swimming aside this mountain.

I was under water traveling back to the surface.

When I woke up in bed I realised that I had been awake for a long time but had my eyes completely open but thought I was still dreaming.

ET's are @$$holes!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Izarith, your experience sounds horrifying. Your father must have loved you a lot to suffer so much just to protect you. I am sorry you both went through that.

I was amazed to hear you were underwater. I have heard of ships hiding in the oceans. Yours is the first story I've heard of someone being taken to one of them. I hope you never have to experience something so scary as that again!

My experience was a positive one that I am still trying to understand. Like you, I want answers. Hopefully, we can both find them. Thanks for sharing your story!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Waiting2

Yeah, I never really understood what happened. I only had this strange scary dream and later in life pieced together what had happened.

ET's are really inconsiderate creatures IMO, whey just do what they want and never tell you why it's being done.

Like it's a game, or a toilet scrubbing job.

Or maybe it's just me and I'm not important enough to have good ET experiences.

A lot of people talk about good ET experiences and I have had some really cool Experiences too. But in my ET experiences I have being that are nice beings and others who really don't like me.

Just with I knew what it was all about instead of wondering if I'm just making all this up in my head.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I'm a long time reader of ATS and came across this thread.
The answer is Yes. I have been to this 'Football-field sized enclosure, The lights were white, you couldn't see outside, there were no windows, no doors, Just this space.

Although i have always ignored this, and thought of it as "Daydreaming" but maybe i am wrong. The first time this occurred was when i woke up to a phone call to come in to work 2 hours early, 5AM, I get out of bed, take a shower, step out of the shower, and everything is white. At first, i was alone, when i look behind me, there was nothing.
When i looked at myself, i was wearing clothes, just ordinary clothes. I haven't discussed this with anyone, as I'm still assuming its daydreaming...

The second time was the same. Except it was Outside, i was not late for work, nothing un-ordinary happened during the day. Only this time, there were people in the room. And i was holding a black box that felt like it had no weight. I was told not to open it, but to 'help' it.

How exactly would i get more understanding about this? searching Google for "Grey room" or "White room" doesn't exactly help me...

I do feel like I'm waiting, but I'm getting very impatient.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
to Waiting2 - I'm really glad that people with similar experiences to you are now starting to come forward. Come on, the rest of you!
Also pleased that having been pulled to The Knowing film - which I'd never heard about before (even that puzzles me)- and mentioning this, more people are seeing it and feeling the resonance.
So will now go out on a limb. Have discovered that a) my obsession with the local war memorial really began on Anzac Day, although I'm thousands of miles from Australia / New Zealand. b) On the front of the memorial are 4 words that pull me there. One is Gallipoli, where many Anzac troops were killed, and the others are names of lost servicemen - Evans, Franklin, Hunt. I keep thinking that the name Gardener is missing from this - so EFGH, but also this may be because Gardener Hunt takes me to Waiting 2. Have googled Evans Franklin Hunt, but came up with nothing.
So if these names mean anything to you, and you have been to the Grey Room, please tell Waiting2.
Sorry if that's not helpful, but one thing I've learnt from all this is that You Never Know...' can also mean Well, actually, you might.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Surprised to be Here]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waiting2
I just saw this post. Other people are hearing this, too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some of the commenters even added to it. This three year old echoed what we have been saying.

It's getting closer.

On page 4 of that thread a woman wrote

I have a 3 year old daughter. she is so happy and positive all the time. she plays with little kids and likes being outside. i've taken her to church maybe 3 times her whole life. and the other day out of no where, she said "mommy, everyone's gonna die" and i was shocked. i thought maybe she said the wrong word. i didn't even know she knew what death was. i asked her who told her and she said"a man told me, he was nice too. he said all the bad people were going to die" i asked if she was and she said "no, they'll all take care of me" i asked if i was going to die, she said "no, you are a good person with a clean heart" i asked if family members would and most of them were said to die, including my husband who she said would be one of the first to die. my mother and little cousin were the only ones she said would live. this spooked me like crazy! i tried to ignore it, but the other day we were outside on a walk and she goes "look at the flowers, jesus made them. he's coming soon you know? to kill the bad guy. its gonna be scarry! he's gonna come from there (points to the sky)" so that really got me freaked, but i hadn't told anyone or anything. one of my husband's friends came over and she ran to him (usually too shy to) and said "come here i got a secret. jesus is on his way and everyone's gonna die, but you're nice, so its ok" and he later told me and i almost fainted! she said it was soon. and everything was going to change. its going to be scary and sad for some but so happy for others. she said we are going to get to be aliens and go see all the stuff we want to and fly around and be happy. She has always said there were aliens. she says they fly ships, they have wings and there are all kinds. she said some are down here with us and others just watch. she said they protect her and myself. and she said they were the ones that would keep us safe while the "bad stuff happens". this is so crazy that someone else is having this similar kind of thing. i'm deffinitly going to keep checking on this post! this is interesting!!!!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
This is a very interesting thread. Many of you that have had similar experiences to each other and believe that ships are coming to take you away from here. Where do you think they are going to take you, and what do you think you will do when you get there?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
i don't know where to begin, been reading this thread for hours. i have not had any experience like the grey room but something about the story itself is really resonating/ bothering me. something else posted a few pages back hit me like a ton of bricks:

12. It is important to fully appreciate life now because things won't be like this very soon.

been having this feeling bigtime lately.

i think we are conditioned to quickly forget odd and unexplainable events, i have had many but i almost have to force myself to think about it for hours to start remembering some of the better ones.

the only one i care to share right now was the last time i had a dream that jolted me because it was the first time i woke up feeling like i had been told something. it was nighttime, i was riding a bike (which i didn't do at the time) and lots of people were running around. i looked up into the sky and the stars were all streaky like a time-lapse photograph and there looked to be comets all over the place (but something keeps making me think they were not comets).

thanks to waiting2 and notThat for the thread. i rarely post here but read a lot. this one has grabbed me, as has the other thread about the 3-year old. maybe something is coming even sooner than we think

[edit on 10-5-2010 by oleus]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
PS - much earlier in the thread someone asked the OP if they were born in 1975 - why?

also, the waking up at 3:30am is an almost nightly occurance for me. just one of the many things in this thread creeping me out.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Waiting2,I had direct conversations with multiple people,I had telepathic communication with a person,and I "hurt"a person with focused emotion and intent.These people were of different human races.

I had many focused dreams over the last six years ,escalating in nature and frequency until I realised the extent of the damage,the suddenness,the lack of time to CONVINCE people,if it was only WARN it might be slightly different.Many dreams have been highly theoretical technical or medical in nature.many come in the direct form of answers.

Before i ever knew what ATS was I had come to terms with all of these issues,ATS was to find similar experiencers,AND DID I EVER.

I already knew I was being led somewhere the first time I had a focused or directed dream that LED ME DIRECTLY TO AN ANSWER TO A QUESTION I HAD BEEN ASKING.The rest was simply discovery of intent and direction.

I knew as soon as I read this thread you guys were legit.

I dont recall a specific room I could define as a grey room,no football sized areas full of people carrying sleepover bags.I was in both a large military craft,a small saucer type craft,and a base of some kind on the moon.

I have information I have held back from EVERYONE IN MY LIFE AS A PERSONAL LIFELINE OF SORTS,and information surrounding original possibility of earth changes and how i got it.

I was aware of the possibility of major earth changes long ago but was recently told through dreams where to go ,the dreams didnt tell me exactly when to go just where.The urgency and other peripheral events will tell me when the time is right.

I had medical tests on the military and large craft ,and I recieved "schooling"on the moon,tests if you will.

We are a resource ,the people that put us here will help us.I believe some of the incoming large craft are our allies,and I am aware that in a worst case scenario our Galactic enemies could be on their way as well.

I believe that the earth events and the Galactic war are seperate issues .We may not be prepared but someone was,and is.

We will be removed in part and protected from a massive disaster because WE ARE VALUABLE,we are an ASSET.

I believe that some of us are implanted so we sponge as much knowledge into our lifespans up UNTIL POINT ZERO,so we will be like recepticles of generic kowledge to pass on verbally.This is why we are so spread out,they focused on the highest survivability areas with the implanting efforts.Want to know where to go to be safe?Altitude is everything except luck which is what you will need even if you get up high.

Nothing is written in stone either,there are an infinate number of possible realities humanity could create for itself.

I believe our allies are coming to take some of us off planet,in large ships.

I think there is a possibility of an unknown or unidentified enemy being enroute as well.

We can all be telepathic I think,I am assuming so because the telepathic communication I had was TWO-WAY.If I can do it I assume we can all do it.I was communicating with a human not an alien.A different source world human race we arent all yet aware of.A powerful one as well.

The grey humans who perform the medical procedures on the large military craft are able to communicate telepathicly as well,.I dont think the human soldiers in blue outfits could OR THEY WERENT AWARE THEY COULD.

Anyone can choose to go anytime they want to,BUT THEY MUST BE IN A QUASI-SPIRITUAL STATE OF EQUILIBRIUM OR HONESTY OR GOODNESS OR GOODNESS OF INTENT OR CONTENT OF HEART.At the right time.Thats the kicker and why we need to be prepared right now.

The three year olds story must be reverse extrapolated to correctly interpret it.Start with the fact that there is no predetermined fate,anything is possible at any time,only decided upon by humanities cumulative perspective.The child CANNOT know that anyone in particular will be dead,only that they the child would be protected and everyone else would die,the uncle and cousin that live will be on the ship with her,she knows because she has already seen them both there probably during an abduction..all the rest "will die"because thats why she is being saved.The child can ONLY KNOW what she has already experienced ,and she experienced seeing the people she knows will survive because they were with the people who would be looking after her.But this doesnt mean that either or both of her parents dont have a chance to survive and see her again,BECAUSE THERE IS NO power OTHER THAN HER PARENTS POWERS OF FREE WILL THEMSELVES THAT CAN CONTROL THE FUTURE,GUESS YES BUT CONTROL NO.

As I said anyone can go,and our reality present and future are defined by our LIVING CUMULATIVE REALITY WHICH WE CREATE AS AN ENTIRE SPECIES.With our thoughtful intents.

I believe the kid could say something like this but I and many others are abducted around seven for some reason,probably relating to level of developement of something physical they need to manipulate to enable or facilitate implanting.

Three is very young and may speak to the urgency issue,I personally am already packed and prepared and would encourage others to do so as well,start tying up loose ends and accumulating REAL assets ,like freeze dried food and water filters.

Please research Meriam Delicado and Travis Walton,they were taken by the same people as I was abducted by.Undoubtably.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by one4all]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
What do you think, what happens to animals and plants? We have so much spieces here and I don´t believe they just perish. I also don´t think, that humans are more important, all life is equal and valuable. I imagine it more like hudge Noah´s Ark´s in the Universe, who take as much life they can rescue. It´s actually very important point to me, because I love animals, I have 3 dogs I really love and I can´t imagine abandoning them. Maybe it seems like unimportant thing to some, but not to me.
So, what do you feel, are we allowed to take our pets?

I also have a feeling, that even if we have hard times for a while, it´s not that bad, that most life perishes. Bigger crises could come, but it doesn´t mean world will be in chaos for a long time. It´s relaively short time. But of course it can be dangerous short time. Earth is in the middle of changes, but outcome will be beautiful. That´s how I feel. I also agree, that nothing is fully "decided", all can change.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Amandla -
If you 'go' from this experience on Earth I suspect one of two things. Either you will have a new understanding that the lifeforce in your pets and other people has gone on to a different, alternative experience, or when you 'arrive' there may be some surprises about what is There. Perhaps some familiar people, pets, even buildings or places.
We assume some people are staying behind because that is their, and quite possibly our, alloted fate. To take our chance on whatever happens, and it is the same for animals and plants. A dimensional split in direction, so to speak.
I think we are preparing for the possibilities. At this stage I think this big IT is a strong possibility, but not guaranteed, and what more and more people are picking up, like a long-lost animal instinct, is the theme of preparation for a major event. The way birds gather before flying south for winter. Think about those edgy birds, flapping, chattering, whirling in ever growing formations as they get ready to head off, even though many have never been to their destination before. Like salmon, seals, whales and so many other animals, they just know they are going to a certain place, without a map.
Humans are instinctively preparing, but so, probably, are other species. So why not add into this equation non-Earthly life? In that sense we are also being prepared. There are lots of examples of animals behaving oddly before major events and I have wondered if we are picking up on something they already sense.
For some people this is as strong as the Grey Room experience, for others it comes in recurrent night and day dreams or, like me, simple awareness of IT (like I can smell it) coupled with significant changes in habitual activities and interests.
This much I know, if people like me are affected, then far more sensitive people and animals must be zinging with awareness.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
to Oleus:
You write: "I think we are conditioned to quickly forget odd and unexplainable events, i have had many but i almost have to force myself to think about it for hours to start remembering some of the better ones."

That knocked me for six. I keep realising things I forgot. Either of the type 'Yes, I really did that" or "Yes, that happened to me."

Don't worry about the 3.30 am wake up thing. I've got so used to waking up then (and getting up for good) and I think lots of us are doing it. You eventually stop having any daytime tiredness as a result of night waking. In my case I've become an insomniac now and don't suffer even if I skip the 3.30 wake up call completely by staying up all night. It's 2.10am here and I should be shattered, but no, no, no, my brain 'says' it's lunchtime or something!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amandla
What do you think, what happens to animals and plants? I have 3 dogs I really love and I can´t imagine abandoning them. So, what do you feel, are we allowed to take our pets?

I have this reaccuring image of the future. It is a place I can now walk to. The number of people and the individuals change, but the scene stays the same. There is a smal group of people working and playing together. No one is afraid. The day is beautiful. Food is being prepared.

Each time I have wondered, "Where are all the people?" They are just gone.

There are also no dogs. I don't see any animals at all.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Waiting2

Earth is a garden. If I had a garden I would harvest before the frost.
What if the ships are about harvesting us.
Perhaps we are better off staying and living through whatever changes come.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waiting2

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
I feel left out. I want to go to the Grey Room too
If there is a party happening I want to be there too.

I'm curious what you view your life purpose as?

I don't have specifics. I just feel my job is to be a calm center in the midst of chaos, like an anchor.

I feel the same..... I only rember pure WHITE light, no grey, and I only rember one guy with pure white hair, even though I remember the sense of many many more.... I can't rember much except the same message, being a calm in the storm for sure, and about being non judgemental, non self rightious, loving, but also, fighting against the judgemental and unloving pretty much 24/7......... it can be exhausting!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Surprised to be Here

Ohhh sleeping at night dosen't happen anymore, up at 3:33 any time I have the privillage of falling asleep before then....usually have a nap somethime between 2pm-6pm is my sleeping times now adays.

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join