It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Terror Attack ? 'Ninety Days at Most'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Well this isn't a prediction as it is planning based on intelligence. At least I think he is making these claims based on some intelligence he has. I would assume he wouldn't be on FOX if he was just some guy off the street.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
What most people do not realize is that portions of the Patriot Act are expiring this year. How better to make the people agreed with you that reinstating them is necessary than to grind fear into the public as much as possible.

To the person above who mentioned that this is a Republican thing,
, the Obama Administration is the one who has put a reinstatement of one of the expiring Patriot Act provisions into the highly touted JOBS BILL up now for consideration. Patriot Act stupidness in a Jobs Bill... looks like Democrats and Republicans are the same to me...

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Another Zionist hinting there will be an attack in the US. There might be and it will be from within. Another false flag of course blamed on an angry muslim that has a long scary name who hates our freedoms.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

Apparently NOT, and we are mindless, useless eaters.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
If I blow I 64 and I80 to St Louis, I 40 and 55 in Memphis I 20 in greenport and I 10 in new Orleans I can stop a trillion (yes with a T) tons of material just on the river and slow down deliveries by 40 million trucks moving nationwide he says eight cities and transportation theres four and if you throw in the Ambassodor bridge in Detroit One of the bridges (multi serve) in New York City and that's would frighten and terrorize me just thinking about it a slow down to the whole supply system in the country
Do I think it will happen in 90 days I think it will be right after a natural disaster or another major economic downturn

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Well as I wait in anticipation I also grow very tired of the threats.
I can only hope good prevails.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
If this happens who will everyone blame? Remember everyone will be pointing

fingers for the lack of security if this happens as predicted. Who will you

blame? If this happens you will ask why was not more done to protect the

people? If this happens how many more rights will you be willing to give up?

^Y^

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Here is a pdf link to the POTUS recommendations after December 2009, you will see that transit security other than planes are included, so the dreaded scanners could be coming to a place near you. In a funny way it seems to be like an internet driven response...internet safety is in there too by the way,
www.whitehouse.gov...

POTUS executive order pdf on possbile Biological attack, issued December 2009, published January 2010,
edocket.access.gpo.gov...

[edit on 15-2-2010 by smurfy]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join