It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Terror Attack ? 'Ninety Days at Most'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

U.S. Terror Attack ? 'Ninety Days at Most'

www.foxnews.com

Counterterrorism expert Juval Aviv spoke with FOX Fan Central about what Americans can do to protect themselves in case of a terror attack.

Do you believe another terrorist attack is likely on American soil?

I predict, based primarily on information that is floating in Europe and the Middle East, that an event is imminent and around the corner here in the United States. It could happen as soon as tomorrow, or it could happen in the next few months. Ninety days at the most.

What advice do you have for individuals that have the misfortune of finding themselves in the middle of a terror
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
That is crazy, He just talks about it like yeah were going to get attack in the next three months. Just make sure you are ready. We will see I guess. I do think that there is always someone planning some attack on the US, but when someone says that an attack is imminate my ears raise a little bit. He also is quit detailed as to what he thinks will happen and how they are going to carry out there operation. What do you guys think?

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I call b.s. even in his statement you quoted it says few months then he says within 90 days. The guy is messing up on his talking points from Fox and the Republicans.

www.villagevoice.com...

Nonetheless, Aviv has built a remarkable career for himself. In 1989, following the Pan Am 103 bombing that killed 270 people in Lockerbie, Scotland, airline officials hired Aviv to investigate the incident. His report—alleging that the bombing was a CIA gun- and drug-smuggling operation gone terribly wrong—was leaked to the press, reportedly by Aviv himself. News outlets like Time, NBC, ABC, and Barron's picked up the story. But as more skeptical journalists began to examine Aviv's report, Pan Am officials suddenly dropped their plans to use it as a defense, and the media outlets that had run Aviv's allegations squirmed under the scrutiny. A Brooklyn federal magistrate later found Aviv's report to be utterly without merit.

Today, American intelligence officials who were charged with investigating the Pan Am 103 bombing are still furious with Aviv—and they fume over the fact that national television outlets treat him as anything but a fraud. "This crud, this piece of dirt, went around inventing stories about how this plane got destroyed, because he was paid money to do so," says Vincent Cannistraro, the former chief of operations and analysis at the CIA's Counterterrorism Center. "The man is not worth being in human company, frankly."

So when is his next book coming out?

www.villagevoice.com...

""This guy's full of #," says Larry Johnson, who served in the CIA and as a deputy director in the State Department's Office of Counterterrorism. "What's true is, yes, he has a security and corporate-intelligence firm, and he's big at playing up the Israeli mystique. If you say it with a foreign accent, you're good to go."

Aviv, these senior counterterrorism officials insist, is no terrorism expert; instead, he's a liar who's been spreading falsehoods about his résumé and his prowess as an investigator.

But even Aviv's most virulent critics express astonishment at what he's been accused of doing lately.
."

Yossi Melman, an Israeli journalist who specializes in intelligence issues, has written in Haaretz and The Guardian that Aviv was not only never in the Mossad, but he even failed basic training as an Israeli Defense Force commando. When asked to comment, Aviv told the British newspaper The Independent that Melman is angry because Aviv refused to cooperate with him on a book project. Melman promptly called Aviv a liar—again.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by JBA2848]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
just when you thought it was safe to come out from under the bed, another bogeyman story is released to scare the people ... have they ever heard the story of the boy who cryed wolf?....

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

What advice do you have for individuals that have the misfortune of finding themselves in the middle of a terror attack?

Since mass transportation is the next attack, when you travel to work have with you, a bottle of water, a small towel and a flashlight. What happened in London is exactly a point to look at. Those people who were close to the bombs died, then others were injured or died from inhaling the toxic fumes or getting trampled. The reason you take a bottle of water and a towel is that if you wet the towel and put it over your face, you can protect yourself against the fumes and get yourself out of there.

This was another important part of the article. He really thinks our transit is going to be the target

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Yeah we already have our own local ATS preacher telling us about the "100% war outbreak this month...Whatever...Bring IT On !!!

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Is Blossom Goodchild now working for homeland security?

a terrorist attack could come today, or in 20 years...if you know about a terror plot hatching, you move to stop it...and that sort of eliminates the whole "its about to happen" senario.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatdad
just when you thought it was safe to come out from under the bed, another bogeyman story is released to scare the people ... have they ever heard the story of the boy who cryed wolf?....

Absolutely, there is nothing to fear, period. FDR was wrong and a fear monger. "Nothing to fear but fear itself"? Total BS, TPTB thrive on the publics fear. What have you to fear, crap happens, do what you need to do to survive, simple. If we let them know, TPTB, that we know who is behind this crap and that we will not tolerate it any longer, what power do they have?

NONE!!!

Who doesn't get it, they, TPTB, have no power over you. WE make the law, WE enforce the law, WE are the power. They have none on their own, they get their power FROM us. Reject their stupidity wholeheartedly.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Wow, we better let them take more of our rights and freedoms away to prevent this.

I will not feel safe again until we are a monitored police state.

/s

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
They've said this before but we'll be watching.

And we already know it's going to be a false-flag.

Because we already know what kind of people are REALLY in power here, and what they are REALLY doing, ie a bunch of neo-cons and zionists and they are in the business of demonizing the Middle-East to propagate indefinite military campaigns there.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
I call b.s. even in his statement you quoted it says few months then he says within 90 days. The guy is messing up on his talking points from Fox and the Republicans.

I’m sorry. A few months and 90 days are different? Can you explain that for me? How can someone say there will be an attack without knowledge of an attack? If you knew something and didn’t do anything, that would make you an accessory.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

few  /fyu/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [fyoo] Show IPA adjective, -er, -est, noun, pronoun
–adjective 1. not many but more than one: Few artists live luxuriously.

–noun 2. (used with a plural verb) a small number or amount: Send me a few.
3. the few, a special, limited number; the minority: That music appeals to the few.

–pronoun 4. (used with a plural verb) a small number of persons or things: A dozen people volunteered, but few have shown up.

—Idioms5. few and far between, at widely separated intervals; infrequent: In Nevada the towns are few and far between.
6. quite a few, a fairly large number; many: There were quite a few interesting things to do.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Yeah so the prevailing theme is that if anyone in the MSM warns of an imminate atack they are "fear mongering." I don't know about that. I think intelligence leads to where it leads. Whether there be an attack by TPTB or terrorist, I think that it is the duty of those in the "know" to give everyone else a heads up. This could be nothing or a false flag or a real attack, but I am going to be on the look out.

[edit] to add prevailing instead of prevading.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by trueperspective]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I hope there is some false flag operation planned to get the war drums beating again to justify invade Iran. Fox News reporting it, maybe they'll get on the air and brain storm ways American can be attacked again. I'm not one to fear this kind of hype.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I predict this prediction will not happen just like the rest.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
where does this guy get his information? 'If" this turns out to be true, he should be questioned and all his sources investigated. Remember the CIA all but guaranteed an attack soon, or at least an attempt.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
i don't know.... im getting pretty tired of hearing threats against America that haven't happened, Iran,Iraq, Afghanistan? when are the American people going to realize that if a county tells us they are going to attack us, it probably isn't going to happen, the media scares people and puts them into a frenzy for nothing, then when nothing happens we just doubt the government even more, its a stupid way to create panic and its got to stop

for example, im not going to call someone on the phone and be like "oh hey by the way in 90 days im going to kill you" just to let you know, in case you wanted to prepare or something like that. it sounds stupid

[edit on 2/15/2010 by l neXus l]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

Right. What you posted reminds me of what Mos Def said about OBL and 9/11.

He said he didn't believe in any of that "boogey man b__ s__." He said he knew from being raised in the ghetto what a real threat to him was, and it wasn't some guy in a cave sending us videos like "It's me again, bitch."

Ahh... I'm trying to remember the show I saw that interview on. I would post a YouTube clip if I was on my home computer, but I won't be for a few days. It was hilarious though, made me laugh out loud when I heard it.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
That guy seems to be the western version of Sorcha Fal or that ex-Russian KGB agent ( or is he a general? Can never remember). We WILL be hit again. Whether by false flag or a true incident. If it is my time to go it is my time. I am not gonna be cowering under tables and screaming the sky is falling. The world is a dangerous place there are groups and governments (yes even our or your own), and individuals who do want to harm us and others. It is the predatory nature of our species. It has been going on for thousands of years and will continue for the unforseeable future. Just take care of you and yours and stay vigilant, becasue your government sure as hell isn't able to do it for you.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Shouldn't this news article be in prophecy and predictions forum? It is funny to me that a psychic predicting something of this nature would be rediculed, but give a person a degree and a spot on TV and people will listen. BTW there is a psychic claiming an attack will occur again in NY City in March I believe. However, the psychic states the government will attempt to cover it up as an accident rather than a terrorist event. We will see who is right.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join