It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimension tunneling, heavens, UFO travel, bosons and all that jazz

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla
Didn't they put some kind of electromagnetic field over a ship and made it invisible? I heard about it briefly.

In fact they did. The experiment was initially tested on the U.S.S. Eldridge without the presence of human life with much success. The test was then repeated with the added presence of a crew of sailors. The results were disasterous resulting in the loss of some of the crew and what I believe to be our, as humans, initial flip to time-space.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ListenD

I heard that after the experiment that some people were stuck halfway between the boat. Or had been ,what J.K. Rowling calls it, splinched.Half of you here the other half there.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
reply to post by ListenD

Now I must admit I don't really know much about the Philadelphia experiment, but I will read up on it.

You may find this podcast interesting then Zazzy.

Al Beliek

Hold On To Your Hat!

IRM

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Alright I understand how light can go through the gaps but how do we? I can understand if you could make a gap inside the light where you could travel but how about anything else?

Well that's what I am hoping someone can tell me
But lets start with light as it is matter

I suppose the 'instrument' we need to allow pass through the superconductive gap without interaction needs to to be able to make the 'correct' gap through the whole energy spectrum being transversed. The matter is to to remain intact . The matter going though would not exist on other frequency dimensions, rather the gap conditions in the energy spectrum are created there also, enabling 'transport' through them to bring the matter back to a frequency and gravity that is possible to exist in.
Remember energy can travel through energy barriers and same energy has to interact with the same energy. Light remains as light as it passes through the gaps.

So a gap in the energy spectrum is required in the 'other' dimension also.
Gaps theoretically can be created by the higgs boson pairing. Remember just theoretically

By forming a pair you create a group. Forming a gap is super conductivity because the gap is formed by going against electric current. Electrons repel negatively.There is a particular interaction that makes them attract: Frolich, and we need to find a way to create an attractive interaction so they form pairs. and then the matter type that can pass through.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I want to see how many people think like I do.Where would you be able to see the effects of a black hole more two light years away ,or 4 light years away?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Al Beliek

The link doesn't work but I would sure like hear what Al has to say. I've read some Beliek testimony but never heard him speak. If you could fix the link that would be great!

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I once thought that light should be considered matter and energy. Like a hybrid if you will. Where this hybrid could do what both energy and matter can do but at the same time. Like the correct gap could be made by a black hole. Check your u2u I'm going to send you something.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

Matter is energy

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

thanks IRM will listen tonight

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I heard that a long time ago
!

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Matter is energy

This thought of high energy opening wormholes reminded me of the work of Dr. Ignacio Ochoa Pacheco with beach sand and spontaneous generation. Dr Pacheco sterilized beach sand and heated it in a vaccum to super white hot luminescence. After only a short cooling time a film was produced and after examination this film was found to contain living bacteria where no life existed or was thought to be able to exist before.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ListenD

Are you able to link anything on that? Id like to look at it.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Are you able to link anything on that? Id like to look at it.

Sure. Here you go.
Dr. Dan Burisch also claims to have produced similar results in dead yeast and crystals while working for US black opps. source(half way down the page)

[edit on 16-2-2010 by ListenD]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ListenD

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Al Beliek

The link doesn't work but I would sure like hear what Al has to say. I've read some Beliek testimony but never heard him speak. If you could fix the link that would be great!

Right click my link and 'save as'. Works for me. Otherwise go to:

Check The Evidence

Click on the audio page and you will see the Al Beliek interview 5 links from the top!

IRM

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Guys I'm going to start a time travel thread. So just keep checking the recent posts section on ats. You might see it.Oh and if you do leave a comment or something.

Never mind decided against it. Sorry about that

[edit on 16-2-2010 by Gentill Abdulla]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The only problem with a worm hole being used as a method of transportation of either quantum information or large mass is that any such increase in the black holes singularity, or the worm holes corridor is that it would instantly collapse, as the additional mass would not be able to be handled in transit.

However, Dr. Stephen Hawking has proposed using negative energy to balance a worm hole so you could travel through safely, or at least send some information. Although this kind of technology is way off...

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
The only problem with a worm hole being used as a method of transportation of either quantum information or large mass is that any such increase in the black holes singularity, or the worm holes corridor is that it would instantly collapse, as the additional mass would not be able to be handled in transit.

Ok I kinda see what you're saying but what if you didn't have any mass? No negative or positive values, just nothing...

Originally posted by jkrog08
However, Dr. Stephen Hawking has proposed using negative energy to balance a worm hole...

Orgone?

[edit on 17-2-2010 by ListenD]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I'd say to keep it open with a tube of light powered black holes on it's outer edges.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
vmsstreamer1.fnal.gov...

This is an amazing lecture by astrophysicist Dr. Dan Hooper on the missing mass and energy of the universe.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

It was to my understanding that missing mass was accounted for by dark matter. That was found only through dark matters gravitational effects!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join