It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimension tunneling, heavens, UFO travel, bosons and all that jazz

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+67 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
These are just thoughts, and I hope to get input and collaboration from some of our members that are way smarter than me
Random thoughts linked to science coupled with the odd rambling....

For some back ground basic information, The universe works in a predictable way, but with Quantum we calculate the odds we can't always know the outcome...unpredictable. How does the world work on a sub atomic level? Why are some things transparent? How does light work? We haven't yet worked out how Quantum mechanics and gravity exist together.

OK some more basic points : Atoms are generally the Boson group.
Electrons are always of Fermions and these are Higgs particles.
Cern in part are trying to measure paired Higgs Bosons. By forming a pair you create a group. Which leads me to think, can the pairing of these particles create a gap that allows dimension or time travel? A gap in the fabric of things? Can we tunnel or travel through these gaps.

Tunneling through gaps to other dimensions - Quantum can tunnel because energy can go between energy barriers. In order to 'tunnel' we need to get the electrons to travel.

Based on quantum laws the same energy has to interact with the same energy
Ill give you a glass analogy: As light can pass through glass because there is energy "gaps" we can pass ourselves through a energy gap, through the 'matrix' that holds us in place.

This is my whacked out UFO connection (if they exist
Are they light ships, are they simply light passing through gaps? This way there is no need to overcome the speed of light conundrum.

Universal energy spectrum. The sun emits all the energy spectrum from zero to infinity. Is this where we should look?
In order to travel through "gaps" do we need to split the energy levels that holds all.

A gap in the energy spectrum means you can pass through without interactions
We don't want to change the nature of our makeup we are not traveling time
we would be traveling 'gaps'.
Gaps theoretically can be created by the higgs boson pairing. By forming a pair you create a group. Forming a gap is super conductivity because the gap is formed by going against electric current. Electrons repel negatively.There is a particular interaction that makes them attract: Frolich, and we need to find a way to create an attractive interaction so they form pairs.

Creating the energy gap.
We need to find what conditions allow the Frolich interaction created by phonons (phonons are the elementary oscillations of atoms)
In a crystal if one atom emits a phonon the next atom can pick it up so these phonons mediate the frolich interaction.
By traveling through the gap we can go anywhere, we don't time travel. Time is likely a fixed landscape, but theoretically based on this physicality can dimension or universe 'hop' though the 'gaps'.

We exist in the 3rd dimension and are governed by its' laws of freedom
Extra dimensions is where they get their gel we are governed by degrees of freedom and
we have 4 governance

Time
then 3 spacial:
Forward backwards
Left/right
Up/down

The extra degrees of freedom gives us our 'other' dimensions Every particle rotates, if the spin is half integer, those particle we call fermions.
if they are 1, 2, 3 they are bozons. Going to a 'higher' dimension we don't lose our original 3, rather we gain degrees of freedom.

And so to the idea of the 'heavens '
You/ I /we...do we exist in say a 5th dimensional state. Do we always exist in the higher dimension projecting into the fixed time landscape?
The dimensions certainly exist. So what exists there that allows for the greater levels of freedom. Do we need to hop through these 'gaps' to get to that dimension?

Having some fun, totally expect to be shot down by our particle scientists

[edit on 15-2-2010 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
What you are explaining above is pretty similar to what they are referring to in 'what the bleep, do we know'-right? About how particles react when there is an 'observer'? They react differently when there is isn't an observer "almost like they know they are being watched" ?

(If anyone knows what I'm talking about)

Hope it's okay if I post this here....

[edit on 23/01/2010 by jinx880101]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

hey jinx thanks for responding

No what the bleep connection. But maybe when we consider the observer dimension i threw in at the end.

This is more about how does light travel through gaps. And can we do the same by creating 'other gaps' that doesn't change our makeup.... the opposite of star trek beaming

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

I realy like your avatar jinx!

Some interesting thoughts here zazzafrazz!

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

This is more about how does light travel through gaps. And can we do the same by creating 'other gaps' that doesn't change our makeup

That's exactly what they talk about... Give me a minute I'll find it for you.

Okay sorry, I posted the wrong vid...fixed it now...watch from 3:20.

[edit on 23/01/2010 by jinx880101]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf 

Thanks wolf....
Made it myself...

In any case, please be sure to check my edit Zazz... let me know if I'm on the right track here..if I'm not, id like to get on it asap..

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Interesting postulate, I remember you talking to me about this a few days ago.

Well the truth is it is way more complicated than that. You also must take into account membranes, as well hyperspatial dimensions, which may or may not be connected to our "world volume" brane.

For example, we live in 3 spatial dimensions plus time. It is postulated that within strings there are an additional 6 or 7 microscopic dimensions. On top of that, our 4d universe likely 'floats' around in 11d hyperspace, or is tethered to a hypersdimensional brane.

Thus, we are forced to factor in these extra dimensions, and how they would interact with 3 dimensional mass. So by simply saying you can pass through EM spectrums has its own issues. Besides the fact that in our 3d spacetime, c (speed of light) is constant. Then, even you would quantum tunnel through spacetime, you may just time travel or both space AND time travel, since both are co-existent.

This is an ongoing issue with FTL travel, and theoretical physics.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Additionally, on the particle interactions (keep in mind these particles are dictated by strings which may or may not be stuck on the brane) if you assume supersymmetry is true, then you may be hard pressed to create any odd interactions, as everything will always balance out.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Interesting question. I have wondered about this for some time, among other questions. One of the groups I worked with in the NASA hypothetical drive group was at the link below:
www.AndersonInstitute.com
Thet have an interesting .pdf about such things.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

It's said that extra dimensions are very small, however, that to me does not make sense intuitively(unless we're talking about the 0-3 D). To me, a higher dimension must be very big, big enough to contain an almost infinite number of universes, seen as small dots by the people in those dimensions.

In theory, it should be possible to get out of our universe by travelling in a direction perpendicular to our planet. When we look at space, we are looking at the surface of the balloon, with a bit of depth(to the skin of the balloon) that represents or is equal to the depth of the galactic plane. Now if we can look up far enough past this depth, then in theory, we are looking outside of the universe(which is just more space. There really isn't any special spatial dimension. Extra spatial dimensions simply means one dimension embedded within the space of another. And it fits perfectly too, 10 spatial and 1 time).

Now scientists have found "voids" in space where there are no galaxies. If I'm guessing correctly, this must be the direction that is outside OR inside of the balloon, or universe.) The question is, is there anything we can send in this direction that can give us a hint that we have gone past the up/down boundaries of our galaxy's curved space? That, to me, is how most simply we can detect another dimension.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by np6888

Well one way postulated and currently awaiting test (to find extra dimensional spaces of M Theory) is to collide particles and see if any gravity is missing, as in M Theory it is postulated that gravity is so weak in our space because it is leaking into hyperspace. So if missing gravity can be found it will go a VERY long way to prove M Theory.

As far as the microscopic dimensions go, well IMHO it is fractal, so there are tiny, curled up dimensions within strings, as well macro outside of "real space" (our space), which equates hyperspace, or the "Bulk".

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Awesome thread Zazz, i've done much research and thought much on the subject and all of your conclusions seem very well thought out and all of it seems correct

way to go!

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
In the end, space and time may still be infinite. Our universe may simply be due to an "entity," born from one out of an almost infinite random quantum fluctuations, who learned how to create the most simple of matter, then universe(very small and empty, with no extra dimensions), by chance, was able to memorize the process, and learned how to accumulate knowledge, through a series of Big Bangs and Big Crunches, and finally, gained the knowlege of extra dimensions(which one could just call "sub-time" and sub-spaces), all through random chance.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I would recommend doing some research in to the NON mainstream science of how the universe works.. The tired old ideology of Newtownian physics is quickly being pushed to the wayside. The idea that the universe operates in a "predictable way" is pushed away with it! Quantum physics alone has stomped Newtownian science down several notches.

The truth is, the Universe is not as it seems and is not as we're taught. By digging in to some websites, you can find lots of info and you'll also realize that the mainstream scientists you see on TV are in reality, the minority now. I recommend checking out Dr. Bruce Lipton and of course, Michio Kaku. You can also delve in to folks who don't have PhD's such as Richard Hoagland and David Wilcock who actually have A LOT of useful information.

Keep in mind, Albert Einstein didn't have a PhD. The notion that because you can wave a degree around and be the master of knowledge is extremely wrong and is what has led us astray.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ouroborus2012

Actually Doctor Einstein was awarded multiple doctorates from many European and American Universities...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ouroborus2012

The tired old ideology of Newtownian physics is quickly being pushed to the wayside. The idea that the universe operates in a "predictable way" is pushed away with it! Quantum physics alone has stomped Newtownian science down several notches.

I think you'll find I am discussing non predictable possibilities.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
zazzafrazzza I'm glad your chatting about this jazz because we have picture and physical evidence that something from another world is visiting us. Some ufos can only be seen with infra red cameras witch implies they could be existing in a dimension we can't see.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I don't believe in the idea of 'time travel' as seen today. It would seem unreasonable to me, that a creator, would create a porthole to the past, so 'another' could alter/manipulate with His creation. This seems obvious to me. Creation is in constant motion as per design, anyhow. It is futile to attempt to undue a 'milkshake', as it was, molecule by molecule. Humans did not evolve as they 'are'; they are 'part' of something much greater than themselves.

Conscience, love, creativity, compassion, courage Are divine traits though have clearly been ignored or abandoned in the world as I see it. Most have been brought up to deny the 'self'.....and not be at one with the Nature around him. This will Change.....and soon.

I have spent some time meditating on this 'time travel' idea since it is so much in the public consiousness. It didn't take long. A creator would not allow such an intrusive backdoor portal into the past. Cosmic portals, yes, though not in the past. The idea itself is actually disturbing especially if a human in an 'authority' position today would get ahold of this loophole. So no, I strongly believe it is Not true and have always felt this way, though never spoke about it before. Never been an issue.

It's obvious the Reason for one's dissatisfaction in this world is due to one feeling 'trapped' in their artificial world they have been brought up in. One is Not free to explore and experience the creation of 'this' natural world without having to fear this, fear that. Violence and Ignorance the world over. Man being taught to view his brother as 'another'. Makes no sense. Always ends in failure. It was Not what was intended.

I believe mankind went wrong when man's Creativity itself began to divide one from their fellow human brother. Sure everyones different, by design, and getting more different as different 'peoples' are sharing among themselves information and ideas. As it Was as it Is for a Reason. All of mankind should encourage one anothers development and learn to see everyone as having 'something' unique to offer 'society' as a whole. Everyone is a unique set of DNA and will have a unique offering if given the chance to acknowledge, express, and Create with those gifts. So much talent and skill is wasted, so many 'gifts' Never opened. Very, very sad.

Alot is going to change between now and 2012 though that is off topic for now. People 'sense' alot is wrong with their world. Their senses are absolutely correct though have been encouraged to distract themselves from reality with the various modes of 'entertainment' so conveniently provided, at 'any' time of the day. People have been distracted and deceived since day one. Both parties suffer, as per design.

A 'paradigm' change is going on at the moment. The One Consciousness movement is Real and is part of the disclosure/awareness project. A project of 'self-awareness'. Without awareness of one's self and unique offerings, man cannot appreciate himself Or the other.

So to close, the idea of space travel is really a mode of Escape from the reality that.....Never had to be.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
our reality is probably virtual ... so it doesnt exist, thats why this would happen, you only get the information if you need it ...

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

The purpose of 'all' Creation is to Create, advance and evolve a 'new' world. A Divine hobby I suppose. How could One ever get bored if it's always 'changing'.

Just as one can record a video to dvd, I suppose an ET could arrange for a copy in progress and keep for future 'reference'. Imagine, most human beings have never even stepped outside the ozone. |0|

If UFOs are a reality, so is their 'technology'. The ET folk sure helped with the Underground reality. I understand the 'best' technology is just that, underground (off topic).

Some of the folks underground (not lizard people lol) are contributing to this site. I suppose it gets a little boring being In the Earth and all, but a Great idea.....for the times.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by Perseus Apex]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join