It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What country would Sarah Palin invade/attack if she became president?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Wouldn't be to hard to find out who is on her hit list.

Just sneak a peek on her Hand.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Agrabah... It's that Godless land of magic carpet riding Arabs that she's heard about on her kid's Alladin videos!!!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!!!

The real question here should be what country would invade the US if Sarah Palin was elected President??? After all, that would be a HUGE indication that Americans were finally dumb enough to be conquered easily! My guess would be Red China... They will already own half of the US anyway by that time... TIME TO COLLECT ON THAT NATIONAL DEBT, ROUND EYES!!!

[edit on 15-2-2010 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

Azerbaijan

why does this country keep ending up on all kinds of list compilations on this site? i just dont see any threat coming out of that place.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
People's Republic of China fer sure. Ouuuu betch cha Lebanon. Those Maverick Renegades the French and the wicked awesome Iranians.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
This thread is a palinophobes love-fest!

But I'll play along for just a minute.

How about that she will bring the troops home and use them to attack any so-called blue states that remain after the obama-pelosi-reid fiasco?

Wait! I get it now! So that's why you're all palinophobes! You're all afraid that if she wins, your next address will be a camp.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Absolutely! These Palin haters are so afraid of her. If she was a ditzy nobody then the news would drop her immediately, yet she stays in the news. She is the one thing that the Leftists fear.... a popular polarizer. She really splits the people nearly in half. She could win.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
They'd have to teach her how to use a Map and then teach her how to identify a country and create a story that warranted war.

And judging by her track record, they'd have to do it 5 times before she got it.

I wish I was kidding.

Knowing Palin she'd quit in the first six months citing " I can't deal with all the pressure and bad press".

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

So what country do you think she might invade?

Mooseopotamia?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

We both know she's going to be given the presidency by her unthinking hordes of followers. I am saving up so I can move to someplace like Costa Rica before that happens. If I am wrong, that's great, but I don't think I'm wrong in this.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

I say New Zealand would be pretty safe from her idiocy. Nobody is gonna attack a nation that was built with hardened criminals.

Besides, since there's no snow, moose, wolf or FOX news, she has nothing to attract her there.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

Waste? Why certainly speculating on "What would Sarah do?" is more fruitful than contemplating such haughty items as reptilians running the White House or trying to interpret somebody's wet dream.

As for Sarah's intelligence, I see we got a bright shinning star up there at the moment... at the rate Osamabamadama is going, we could bve fighting China, Russia, Yemen, Iran all inside of 6 months...is there anybody he isn't pissing off?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
she is a distraction and a diversion -- she was picked for this role about the same time they choose Obama and needed to introduce her...
if you noticed or not now one of them wolves in sheeps clothing is trying and doing by the way. taking a leadership role in the TeaParty movement.
all pretending to be the right person to lead the tea party. well, I say hold on missy - your the elected Governor of Alaska right..? ah ! Yes!~ well that state is owned by the Oil and Mining industry is that right mam..?
ah~!~ Yes... well lady's and gentalmen how did she get to be Governor of a State that is controlled by the money the oil and mining industry's make in Alaska if they dont know and well own her.
and the movement is a Anti-Oil for blood movement in my opinion.
so what we have here is a failure to communiate ... the truth movement is being hijacked little by little and well ... She is going to fold on command.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabaret Voltaire
reply to post by centurion1211

Absolutely! These Palin haters are so afraid of her. If she was a ditzy nobody then the news would drop her immediately, yet she stays in the news. She is the one thing that the Leftists fear.... a popular polarizer. She really splits the people nearly in half. She could win.

Yeah, just like other great brains the news cannot let go of such as Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, The Cardashian family, That Lohan girl, hmmmmmm I know I am missing a brain surgeon or two here but I am with you. The news only holds onto stories about smart accomplished women. Or beauty pageant stars that masturbate on video before preaching about their god. I hear you.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
A politician divides combatants into good and evil.

One product will get you laid, and another might make you a friendless loser.

The people who are most popular are the ones who never say a thing that conflicts with what others think is true. Every idea is equally accepted.

A society will die from the presence of people unconcerned with its welfare in its midst, instead of facing a single cataclysmic event. This is exactly the cycle as described by philosophers like Plato, Nietzsche,and Spengler who saw the "open society" as a cancer of anarchic selfishness which consumes all dying societies. Open societies are brought on by a lack of consensus, and thus rule by the lowest common denominator, which is selfishness arising from a paranoid fear of inadequacy.

Our society has failed and our species is doomed unless it opts for change. Your current path is one of pleasant illusion that conflicts with reality and leads to destruction, and the only reason most do not see it is the fragility of their egos. It is this same fragility that makes them act against any they fear to be superior: this is humanity fighting over the tangible details of the present, and writing off the future, and it will be our epitaph.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

In the last 100 years, what American president hasn't embroiled it's armed forces in war or hasn't been playing "topple the regime" with it's spooky alphabet agencies? That's what I wanna know.

Hell... even Americas peace prize winning POTUS is out there with guns blazing!

If Sarah did it, it would just be business as usual. No biggie!

IRM

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
She would attack America...

For that retard Jesus.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by Lilitu]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I think the only thing she could properly attack is our nation's IQ

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dorian Soran
This has got to be the BIGGEST WASTE OF BANDWIDTH I HAVE EVER SEEN.

This should be in skunk works at worst and in the trash bin at best.

Why is this a political matter - is she running for president yet? Did she get elected? Has she EVER said she wanted to invade another country? Why would you ASSUME she would want to wage a war(s), just because Bush did and Obama has continued them?

It is amazing that the mods let this one stay where it is ( or at all for that matter ).

I am neither an elephant nor an ass, so I have no political ties to this thread - I just wanted you to know that in my opinion this thread is pretty much WORTHLESS.

I am not engaging the poster but I am most certainly addressing ( and slamming down ) the political baiting subject matter of this thread.

Lets focus on a REAL conspiracy not this drivel.

Thanks for your time.

Dorian Soran

I agree 100%. And further, I have to protest that your protesting the waste of bandwidth is a waste of bandwidth. I also fully agree that there should be no more baiting of elephant's asses, as you so rightly point out.

As long as the mods continue to conspire to divert discussions from conspiracies by allowing us to discuss their conspiracy to do so, they have inhibited our rights of free expressing by allowing us to freely express ourselves on this matter.

I would say "Well done!" for your post sir, however by doing so I would be denying your insightful point that posting on this matter is not a good thing at all.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by metamagic

You don't get this kind of negativity without extreme frustration. This frustration comes of recognizing problems we can't solve, at least with the assumptions we use to approach them. Unsolved problems are like tumors and they grow faster the longer we leave them around. This is nature's way of killing off that which is on its way out, and rewarding those who can quickly snap to consciousness and address their problems. In politics, tumors are pairs: issues we can't fix, and the reasons we cannot fix them.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I don't think there is any conspiracy here, Palin wants to be president, badly. As for what she would do, she's made that quite clear as well. In an interview on Fox News she stated that she believes President Obama should attack Iran.

Now I do not believe Palin has a prayer of getting the presidency, at least I really hope she doesn't. If she by some fluke does get elected, I believe she will follow through with her ideas and attack Iran.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join