It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What country would Sarah Palin invade/attack if she became president?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I started this thread because I am 99% sure she would create a new war as president and would like some input. You can choose any country below, or post the country you think.

Venezuela
Bolivia
Nicaragua
Mexico
Sudan
Nigeria
Yemen
Syria
Iran
Lebanon
Occupied Palestinian Authority
France
Russia
Azerbaijan
People's Republic of China
Myanmar
People's Democratic Republic of Korea
Philippines

So what country do you think she might invade?

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
You're looking at it backwards.

The rest of the world would be forced to come together to invade America in order to put it out of it's misery. We just couldn't sit idly by and let you embarrass yourselves like that.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Well, Russia of course because you can see them from her house.

Just don't ask her any specifics, because she'll just talk in circles and you'll have to ask her again and again.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I am not going to name a country on this list because it isn't part of her view from her Alaskan habitat.

I would say she would invade the north pole to liberate us from those pesky penguins and polar bears... ya?

(notice i tried to type in her accent)

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
You're looking at it backwards.

The rest of the world would be forced to come together to invade America in order to put it out of it's misery. We just couldn't sit idly by and let you embarrass yourselves like that.

I knew I loved the international community.
If we elected that beast I would be pretty terrified, of course we'll probably be in a great depression by 2012 so who knows if we'll even be a country at that time.

[edit on 2/15/10 by Misoir]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Whatever country it is, she'll soon have them in the palm of her hand.
Take that, you freaks!

I would think that Sarah would keep building up the US troops in the Middle East until she had enough to take the occupied Palestinian territory and control it and make some other people cry.

Sarah Palin is going to be elected President. You just wait and see. She is going to be The Great Mother from the mythology of all mankind. She will be a wicked destroyer!

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
This not so bright bulb would attack Alaska. Thinking it was Russia...

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
After she legalizes hunting moose & wolves using a helicopter in every state...

She would attack any country that didn't legalize hunting moose and wolves from helicopters.

So, Chavez would most likely be invaded first. I just can't imagine those two not wanting to tango.

Edit to add : Ask a silly question... (funny though.)

[edit on 2·15·10 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
China and Russia, she would think she had the element of suprise and that the US could easily fight a war on 4 fronts

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
One can't help but notice that Ms. Palin is intellectually challenged. I'm honestly fearful that she might mistake a State in the U.S. for another country, and try to develop a strategy to attack it.

She would need to be closely supervised.

[edit on 2/15/2010 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Based on her speeches, she would immediately nuke Washington, DC.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Any of the extra 7 states that Obama referenced during his campaign would be fine with me. I know you asked for countries, but I'm curious as hell as to where these 7 are.

P.S.- I'm in no way a Palin fan, but she's never said anything more ridiculous than this:

At first I thought that quote was taken out of context, but the video speaks for itself.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
She would attack Canada right off the bat because she would learn that Canada isn't actually America and we can find oil there, you betcha!

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by budaruskie

and he had 1 more to go!

lol

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
This has got to be the BIGGEST WASTE OF BANDWIDTH I HAVE EVER SEEN.

This should be in skunk works at worst and in the trash bin at best.

Why is this a political matter - is she running for president yet? Did she get elected? Has she EVER said she wanted to invade another country? Why would you ASSUME she would want to wage a war(s), just because Bush did and Obama has continued them?

It is amazing that the mods let this one stay where it is ( or at all for that matter ).

I am neither an elephant nor an ass, so I have no political ties to this thread - I just wanted you to know that in my opinion this thread is pretty much WORTHLESS.

I am not engaging the poster but I am most certainly addressing ( and slamming down ) the political baiting subject matter of this thread.

Lets focus on a REAL conspiracy not this drivel.

Thanks for your time.

Dorian Soran

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
She would attack New Mexico then retreat after somebody told her it was a US state.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
She would attack New Mexico then retreat after somebody told her it was a US state.

Oh, she can bring it! Little trigger isn't the only retard in that family.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
So, I guess the utter uselessness of this pathetic thread has been overlooked.

So, without base or link I could start the following thread in US POLITICAL MADNESS and not have to provide any basis for starting it? Since Mrs. Palin has never been elected and never started a war or threatened to start a war or even announced she is running for ANYTHING - we can start this thread? I am going to give you some ideas of threads that will ask a question, even though that question has no basis in reality like this thread - but since this thread is allowed to stay would mine as well?

THREAD IDEAS

What terrorist will Obama invite to the White House next?

Has Jimmy Carter stopped humping little sheep?

What state will Rush Limbaugh be governor of?

You see, Obama has never had terrorists in the white house ( that we know of ), Carter has never humped little sheep ( that we know of ), Limbaugh has never made his intentions known about running for governor ( that we know of ) and Sarah Palin has not announced candidacy for the white house ( that we know of ) or any intentions of invading a foriegn country ( that we know of ) so why is this thread allowed to stay here?

For the love of the Alaskan pipeline would someone please tell me WHY?

Thanks, oh yeah and someone please tell me why I keep responding to a thread that is in my mind worthless? ( haha )

Dorian Soran

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

OMG, Hawai'i sound so foreign that there must be Al quaeda camps there training Muslim terrorists.

You betcha, donchya know.

[edit on 2/15/2010 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

Given the way her supporters keep saying things like: "When Sarah is in charge..." it seems only fair to honor their premonitions. After all, aren't Alternative Realities and Prophecies the mainstays of this board? Yes, it's just gratuitous Palin-bashing and you don't have to read it if you don't want to. It's not like you ever find gratuitous Obama-bashing here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join