It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all those expierencing "time line" shifts.

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Up until recently I struggled with these timeline shift style symptoms. I would see buildings on the horizon appear or disappear on a daily basis, signs and bollards (those little metal things you have on the side of the road to stop people parking) would appear overnight and look so old and worn that they couldn't have been newly put in, things would never be where I left them around the house. But about six months ago I was diagnosed with a damaged short term memory module in my brain (though they have no idea as to why), and it all made sense - I just wasn't remembering seeing these things when I walked past them day in day out, so when I did notice them they seemed to just 'pop up' in front of me (the surprise of which made me remember them all the more), and were from that point on a part of my perceived local world. Plus while doing the first year of my Psychology undergraduate degree we constantly had it hammered into us that we actually process very little of the information that we receive from our senses and remember even less, so it is not too far-fetched to assume that a lot of supposed timeline shift symptoms are related to errors in short or long term memory. I'm not debunking it wholesale of course, but simply putting a personal experience in the mix, one that allows for a purely physical explanation.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
My gable vents in my house disappeared. I have lived here since 1973, that is 39 years. I was going to install fans in the gable vents to help cool the house but when I go to check for to size the vents are gone. All trace of them every being there is gone. This is really messed up.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

For real? I saw, your feeling of my incident, as hard to accept (which is why I emphasized how crazy it would sound) (i.e. forewarning) and now you have an anomalous event. See?
I had I think, 2 "timeline shift" occurrences as well, previous, and only within the last (I think but I could be way off) 8 months.
If those were not plain paranormal...events, then, I wonder if it has to do with CERN.....

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

OH, this in not my first time slip. I wished it was. This one just hit me in the face head on.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I can't sleep on the floor so I can't debunk myself.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
reply to post by fixer1967

I had I think, 2 "timeline shift" occurrences as well, previous, and only within the last (I think but I could be way off) 8 months.
If those were not plain paranormal...events, then, I wonder if it has to do with CERN.....

Could CERN affect events that happened 40+ years ago too?Right up until my Mom had a stroke in her 80s and died 2 years ago, her memory was phenomenal for events, names, places. I remember very clearly being about 6 years old and on a family trip (we took a LOT of driving trips in Canada and the States) we visited some underground cave attraction. A crowd of us stood on a wooden platform over a sort of underground lake, while a female tour guide told us about it. I was in front of Mom and leaning against her legs. I was afraid of heights, and this platform was freaking me out, but I felt safe as long as I could feel her behind me. It was quite an impressive cave and lake, I can picture it clearly.

About ten years ago I asked her where it was, so I could look it up online. She has no memory of that trip, none. We never went to a cave. My sister doesn't remember it either, and I remember her being there.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Creatrix1

"Could CERN affect events that happened 40+ years ago too"

What ever is causing this could be 10,000 years in the future. It may not even be in this time-line. When you start to talk about time slips such things as PAST, PRESENT and FUTURE lose their meaning.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Is this a timeline shift I am experiencing?

The problem is I don't know of anything in particular that is out of place, missing or new. ???

I've had days where I wake up and feel very strange. Let me see if I can describe the feeling. It's happened a number of times. Maybe 5 times in the last 5 or 6 years. I'm in my 30s.

It's as if I'm a different person. It was as if I was somewhere else on a long trip and came back to take the place of whoever was living my life for me. Like I had a placeholder going through the motions of my life and then I came back to take it back over.

It's not a mental fog, when it happens I am experiencing quite clear thoughts, more clear than I remember having before that day for some time. I do remember the day before and the weeks before, clearly, but they are dim. I forget nothing and have no trouble functioning but the memories are not near term they are more long term.

Thoughts?
edit on 8-7-2012 by djmarcone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Twice since 2008 there has been massive media coverage of the death of Billy Graham, spiritual adviser to so many presidents. Both times I commented on a news site that he had already died and the media had already rolled out all these tributes -- yes, I said BOTH times already were not the first. The first time that I remember (or paid attention to, anyway) was during Clinton's presidency. The most recent time was within the past 18 months. For this post I just checked Wikipedia to see his status (he's ... still kicking).

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Oh Christ, only now have I been able to start reading through the comments in this thread -- this thread is my introduction to the hilarious notion that New Zealand is to the east of Australia. It's of course to the North Northwest. (And now I've Googled a map of the globe voila, suddenly it's not.) Look, I worked in an international youth hostel in Washington, D.C. in the 1990s. We had a Kiwi on staff, we had maps all over the place, and until just now it truly seemed insane that anyone could say in seriousness that New Zealand was to the east of Australia.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Meanwhile, Nelson Mandela I just honestly don't remember one way or another. I remember Shanty Towns on college campuses in the United States throughout the 1980s as a form of student protests against apartheid and entire campuses convincing their administrations to boycott Coke products in cafeterias or in their many vending machines. I was just starting to become political, but I would think I could remember if I thought Nelson Mandela had died in prison and that just isn't a part of what I recall.

EDITING TO ADD: I do very clearly remember the sensational news of his release from prison. It was just a massive international story and massively exhilarating.
edit on 28-7-2012 by 29to9 because: to add I do remember his release

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

I have had experiences such as you have described. I am wondering what information disappeared from the book you were reading? Maybe something familiar to my experience. To be honest I have noticed temporal anomalies since 1998. It has me very curious.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jeffkingman

I am new here and read your post. I an sure you are joking, but maybe I am wrong. As far as other peoples posts, I vividly remember Ernest Borgnine passing away in The mid 90's. I remember my grandfather and I speaking about it. It confuses me.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

I also thought he died years ago....

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I think I can tell you where there is actual evidence of a Time Line Shift. I'm a Jew and I'm very familiar with all sorts of books. We are the Book People, are we not? Go to the 1935 Gold Blue Yearbook for the University of California at Berkeley. There, on pages 250-251, you will find praise of Germany on one page and a large Swastika printed on the other. The most curious thing about this anomaly is that there are so few links paying attention to this thing and I didn't even notice it until earlier this year, about a month after NASA had tested a 13,000 MPH delivery system, for use by the military. They reported some problem with the "skin." The image of the plane closely resembled that of a purported image of the Roswell Craft and the discussion of Time Travel Skins by Phillip Courso Jr. on an old Youtube video. Have fun debunking this one, fellow ATS-ers!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I posted this link on a similar thread. It may be pertinent to what everyone is experiencing. Its a theory. I found this old website article months ago.

www.whale.to...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Summerwind send me a link to that book article if you don't mind. I would like to read about that myself. It's an odd thing to be in a college handbook...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LastStandingManSorry, I am not the most geographically minded person out there, but you have a red circle where you say New Orleans USED to be. That would put in Texas. I know it was never there.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
All right, wrap your minds around this. Every day for four years I have walked to work from my bus stop. I cut through a supermarket parking lot. Until 3 weeks ago, I always zipped across a low garden bed. Three weeks ago, there was a large, low-spreading tree in the way of my usual route. I couldn't figure it out, but I changed my route (ten feet to the left) accordingly.

Monday (my day off) I looked at the clock, late afternoon. It's an analog clock, not digital. It read 4:50pm. About 20 minutes later I checked it again because I didn't want to miss the 5 o'clock news. It said 4:20pm. I lost 30 minutes, and I was sober, clear-headed and shocked. Next day, I go to work, and the big spreading tree was gone. Just an old, weathered stump (not raw and new) where it used to be.

Anyone else experience a timeline shift on Monday, August 20?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 29to9
Oh Christ, only now have I been able to start reading through the comments in this thread -- this thread is my introduction to the hilarious notion that New Zealand is to the east of Australia. It's of course to the North Northwest. (And now I've Googled a map of the globe voila, suddenly it's not.) Look, I worked in an international youth hostel in Washington, D.C. in the 1990s. We had a Kiwi on staff, we had maps all over the place, and until just now it truly seemed insane that anyone could say in seriousness that New Zealand was to the east of Australia.

THANK you. I grew up (as a geography nut) *knowing* that NZ was like the apostrophe to Australia's capital O. North-northwest.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35 >>

join