It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all those expierencing "time line" shifts.

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I have had some of these same experiences----particularly the guy not getting crushed by the tanks. I very, VERY clearly remember as a young child asking my mom about what had just happened in the news clip, and her explaining he had been crushed while standing up to the oppressors, and asking questions about why someone would do that and not run away at the last second, etc. Then after discussing it with my husband, we checked Wiki to get the whole story, and lo and behold he was alive. Blew my mind. ETA: I remember asking "then why don't they show him getting crushed, why do they end the clip with him in front of it?" and her answering about decency and blood, etc. I would imagine had he been victorious in his stand, I would remember seeing that part and getting the speech about how it works sometimes, how big the implications were, etc. I absolutely remember the clip ending with the tank advancing towards him and him not moving, and the implications being that the tank kept going. And that was the big deal, that China would just run people over on camera in front of the whole world and didn't care.

I, too, thought Billy Graham was already dead. I think folks might be confusing Steven Biko for Mandela, and replacing the horrid beatings Mandela got in jail with Biko's being beaten to death in jail. That happened in 1977 per Wiki. Australia looks normal to me.

I've had lots of other small-scale experiences of this, much more in the last few years, and even my two-year-old seems to have experienced a similar event that she should know nothing about if she didn't experience it, but all other evidence seems to indicate otherwise. (Not abuse or anything, FTR, just a very advanced subject that toddlers---at least mine---are never ever exposed to details of unless they go through it.)

The biggest thing that I experience is the seeming "creation of reality" within my mind, but taking another look at it, might simply be the experiencing of events/developments/things I knew deep down would happen due to this time stream "thinning" if you will (brings to mind the "Thinnies" in the Dark Tower series). Haven't read the whole thread, but 30 pages must indicate.......something. Might be a lot of crazies and trolls, but I'm neither (I don't think, LOL) and I've experienced it, so........I'm on board.
edit on 30-12-2011 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Wow.. I am having a very interesting conversation with my mother.
She has the location of NZ correct, but when I asked, she swore that we dropped 3 bombs on Japan, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and Koyoto, and that Mandela died in the 70's and when she found out that he was alive she was surprised, because she KNEW that Mandela was dead.
I asked her if she could have been confusing Biko with Mandela, and she did concede it is possible.
And when I asked her if Billy Graham was alive or dead, she said emphatically, he's dead. He finally gave up the ghost.
My reply to her was Mom, Billy Graham is alive, and she exclaimed WHAT? Yes, mom, Graham is alive... Here is the interesting part... She then tells me, I thought he died and his DAUGHTER took over running the ministries.

I told her, sorry Mom, you've time slipped...

Here is my problem... She and I both remember "Tank Man" of the Tienanmen Square protests being killed. I am adamant to that. I am happy to admit that I could remember maps wrong, OR that I remember maps correctly, but they were actually wrong, but I stand firm on remember "Tank Man" getting killed, crushed by the tanks.
When I read an above post saying that wasn't so, for me, that was a shock, much like my mother's WHAT??!! There could be no way. I remember that that he was crushed by the tanks.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ppk55

Reminds me of that movie from 1998 Dark City.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Ive been in a time warp for the last 4 years and cant seem to pull myself back into harmony, i'm always a day early, like ive lost an entire 24 hours...Seriously

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
My strange time anomalies, which are more likely me being confused, but others may have similar thoughts.

Michael Jackson died last year, not 2 1/2 years ago.

The Queen mother died long after she actually did (well, actually, I thought she was still alive at the time I heard she died, which was a few year previous).

I know there are others, I will add them if I remember.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by HeardTheOwl

This is indeed weird.
You remember New Zealand beeing NW of Australia.
And I remember NZ beeing NE of Australia.

But when I look a the globe map
it shows NZ beeing SE of Australia!

This is very strange indeed.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Ok here's mine.

Where I'm from, Adolf Hitler did not commit suicide. His bunker was bombed and they never found a body. I remember that vividly because I was terrified that he was still alive and going to come back and kill everyone (even though he would've been over 100 years old!). Only in the last few years I keep seeing things referring to him killing himself.

Second is I remember within the last ten years reports on the news in the UK saying that we were changing over from pint glasses to EU measurements (metric as opposed to imperial). I remember lots of boxpops on the tv asking people what they thought of it, (not happy by the way) and I even remember seeing these glasses. Well, here we are and now and I noticed glasses in pubs still say pint and half pint, my partner laughed at me when I told him this story and said we never changed glasses. I also can't find anything on the web about it either. I can't have made this up there is too much detail, and I remember the new glasses being introduced.

I did just find this on Wikipedia though:

As part of the British and Irish metrication processes, the pint was replaced by metric units as the legally defined primary unit of measure for trading by volume or capacity, apart from for the sale of draught beer and cider and the sale of milk in returnable containers. The pint can still be used in those countries as a supplementary unit in all circumstances. Local legislation in the both the UK and Ireland mandates the use of the pint as a measure for draught beer and cider (in pubs for instance). For milk, if returnable containers are used, the pint can still be the principal unit used, otherwise metric units (usually the non-SI litre) must be used.

Which shows that imperial is in fact the law here for draught beer and cider.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
It's been 2 years or so since I first posted on this thread. I've reread the past 2 year's worth, although I do check the thread every 6 months or so.

To the skeptics, theoretical physicists have developed M-theory, for Membrane Theory, explained here:
en.wikipedia.org...
They now believe that the universe consists of multiple dimensions, close parallel dimensions, asserting that strings (of string theory) are really 1-dimensional slices of a 2-dimensional membrane vibrating in 11-dimensional space. Multiple parallel dimensions suggest to me that some people could be unwittingly travelling between them, with each parallel universe differing only slightly from its neighbour.

When I was ten, we had an exchange student from Sri Lanka (then called Ceylon). As a result, we all studied Ceylon pretty intensively in school. I distinctly remember it as being larger and directly south of India, not small and to the east as it is now. As I mentioned before, I am a lifelong geography nut. I also remember New Zealand being to Australia as a capital O and an apostrophe: like this: O'

It was close to Oz, and off the northeast coast. Oz was considerably further east. Certainly not south of Papua New Guinea, but east of it. Canada was not much larger than the continental US. Go look at a Google Map of North America. Canada is about 40% bigger than I remember it being, the northern parts. And I'm Canadian, I know the geography of my own country.

Someone here mentioned oceans-to-landmass ratio shrinking. I *knew* that the oceans were far larger than the land masses on Earth. Now, the Atlantic seems much smaller than it should be.

You can't verify this in an "old" atlas or encyclopedia; in a parallel dimension, everything is different, down to the last book. Whether it's due to CERN activity or not, I don't know. But a couple of years ago someone linked to this image:
www.virtualmuseum.ca...#

Larger image here:
www.virtualmuseum.ca...

Does anyone know if it's been debunked? I'm a Photoshop wizard and I don't see evidence of tampering. And I can't rationalize that the guy could be wearing 1940s clothing in any context. Anyone have any thoughts?

edit on 5-2-2012 by Creatrix1 because: spelling

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxTork

I also just found this interesting older thread..Whats WITH the Nelson Mandela thing? I find this so weird,as im South African-and NM is most defo still alive,ailing+sickly,he's elderly after all,but at the time of writing this,2:48am CAT of the 17th Feb 2012,he IS still alive..and just google "world cup mandela pienaar" and you will see the iconic images of him with the captain of the national rugby team,Francois Pienaar-Nelson was there with bells on,wearing a rugby jersey with number 6,to show his support..lol,this is weird for me,when he realy DOES die,it will be global news,like Diana.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxTork

About the time accelaration/compression,ive experienced that since i was a tiny child,and the reason i noticed:i was aware,even as a l'il snot-nosed kid,that if you at the beach with your dad+your best friend,time flies,you visiting your mom's creepy older relatives,it draaags..but even then,i could'nt account for the fact that on most days,which was average+normal,there was such a vast discrepancy in my perception of time..i always used to say to my mother:"Ma,dont you feel it?? One day in the future,scientists will still prove it"..lately,it seems to have been speeding up insanely,for about a year now ive noticed..like,the 3rd week of December seemed to have only 3 days,its just this weird blur-it totaly felt like a lost-time thing,the hubby also noted how weirdly fast that specific week went,tho he dont have that blurry,distorted sensation that i got when i tried to remember the full week ..and i only had anything alcoholic on the 23rd and 25th,btw,just for the record,i dont treat Xmas as an excuse to piss it up whole December long,like a lotta folks do,so there was nothing like being a bit tipsy,to screw up my perception,you know..defo sumthing mondo weird with that week's time.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Creatrix1

Something that still rankles,tho it happened round middle of last year-i had a lovely silver ring the hubby bought me,my very fave silver ring of the 6 i had..too chunky to break,too tight to fall off,and i NEVER took my rings off-one day,i notice that ring's gone from my finger.The other ones were still there+the hubby remembers buying that ring for me,nothing weird there-but when i tried to remember when i last saw it on my hand,i got each time a singularly weird sensation-hazy,vertigo,like im sliding into infinity,hard to describe,so i chalked it up to another strange thing in my life, thats always had strange happenings..BUT how about part of sumthing that was eaten by a dog a few seconds ago,appearing back? I put the last 6/7 chips(round cut,btw) in my dog's bowl,so i could wash the pan,and of course she gobbled them.I turned around to ask the hubby if there were any dirty mugs on the other side of the kitchen where he was+as i turned back to take the pan and put it in the dishwater-there were 2 chips! That pan was empty a few seconds ago..i got such a shock,i screamed WTF?!? Cus this was wayy Twilight Zone.And im realy used to weird &*¿§..

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I have found weird differences in music.Today some old Kim Wilde songs I heard were in a lot faster tempo and her voice was different.Has anyone had similar?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by paperface

Two things come to mind......back in the day you had the RPM switch wrong on the record player, or your tape deck was running slow

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
If you are intersted to check,Aries Jedi has a thread "We are in a Different Timeline! Weapon of sudden Destruction"..i added to that thread,an experience regarding an apartment complex where i did not live,ever-but i have distinct memory of living there..

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Thanks! I'm always interested to hear about other people's experiences, even if they're trivial/minor. This is a huge thread now, but I'm sure I saw one post that stuck in my mind (here, or on a similar site): a guy said he and a few friends were having to wait at a train station for 2 hours and he kept wishing that time would speed up. Apparently his friends were all thinking the same thing (he asked them later). They walked to the end of the platform, then back again, and suddenly the clock had jumped forward 2 hours. They all looked at each other, mystified.

I do believe that our thoughts are powerful, and in their case, they were able to bend the passage of time. Maybe that's what Timeline Shift is based on. Maybe whatever we hope will happen, or fear will happen, brings about that particular occurrence. And suddenly finding yourself in a different parallel world is something you unwittingly bring about.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I've been meaning to post this but do any of you remember seeing the first episode of "Who do you think you are"

It was the show were people do genealogy research. They had Sarah Jessica Parker on. She talks about her great grandmother (?) being involved in the Salem witch trials. She said if she was "She would have to fix it". It was the strangest look on her face.

It turns out her great grandmother was accused of being a witch and would have been killed/tortured except a few day before, the law was changed.

Here is a You Tube of her talking about "fixing it"
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

You may appreciate the link in my signature.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
If you are intersted to check,Aries Jedi has a thread "We are in a Different Timeline! Weapon of sudden Destruction"..i added to that thread,an experience regarding an apartment complex where i did not live,ever-but i have distinct memory of living there..

Here's the link to that AriesJedi thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

The Queen Mother did NOT die....

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by hollwd
reply to post by woogleuk

The Queen Mother did NOT die....

Queen Mother

Maybe you have had timeline shift of you own.

Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon Died March 30, 2002 at the Royal Lodge in her sleep at the age of 101 says the BBC

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join