It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black And Asian People Could Join BNP

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Black And Asian People Could Join BNP

news.sky.com

The BNP will decide today whether to change its whites-only membership policy and allow black and Asian people to join.

An extraordinary general meeting of its members was arranged after the Central London County Court told the party to amend its constitution to comply with race relations laws or face legal action by the Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC).

After the hearing on January 28, the BNP sent letters to its 14,000 members in order to allow for the 14 days needed to alert them to the proposed changes.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Ok so is it just me who thinks’ "WTF" that they have in the past stopped people of a different skin color joining their little Nazi party, I mean why the hell is anyone racist in this day and age still.

Also is it just or does it seem like they are only doing this because they don't want to get in trouble and they want to comply with rules and regulations concerning human rights.

The sad thing is they may get praised for this but they are doing it for all the wrong reasons, You should do it because you realize that hating because of a difference that a person cannot control is plain stupidity.

Thoughts anyone...

news.sky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Again, the BNP parading the wolf in sheep's clothing. Sadly many British people will be stupid enough to fall for this stunt in the coming elections.
Isn't it odd how such a hardline group of nazis should change it's mantra just in time for a general election?

What do you think would happen to any 'non British' members of the party should, god forbid, they ever got into power? They'd simply vanish overnight.

You really must have half to no brain at all if you ever vote or have voted for the BNP.

History teaches us we should stamp on cockroaches like the BNP before they have a chance to breed their hate, but do we learn? do we listen? it doesn't seem that way.

Labour have paved the way for the BNP by allowing mass illegal migration to happen with little controls. They have introduced all these new 'human rights' laws that help allow illegal migrants to remain in the country. It is only a matter of time before some very angry people band together over this issue, and take the meaning of 'British' to another level.

[edit on 14-2-2010 by The Chez]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I find this quite comical to be honest.
Where are the black or Asian's who actually want to join the BNP ?
Be like turkeys voting for Christmas.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I think everyone knows that they are just doing this to avoid legal action!!

Vile repugnant little group of racist mugs...

It won’t be long before you have a few of their cyber trolls latch onto this thread... mark my words!!!

BNP and cyberactivism

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I have always thought that pressing the BNP to taking non whites was a big mistake, and would bite those who were seeking that change in their behinds.

Since it opens the doors to racists of all colours, especially since the target demographic now is a certain religion.. Skin colour is of no consequence if they can get the support against that particular groups.

Big mistake in my opinion, they should have kept them an all white grouping..

But then again, I have always felt the core issue should be placed at the feet of this hypocritical Gov..

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Say what you like about them, but the disenfranchised white majority of Britain want someone to represent them, and the BNP have promised to do just that.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
The BNP have it in for Asian and Black people. About 30 minutes from my area, they have a high majority for people voting for them.

Rather scares me.

No Asian or Black people would sign up to them. Why would they? When they have no rights through them and they continually insult them.

I do agree there is a problem with the amount of new migrations especially the Czechs and Polish ones. I have no problem against them, just the problem that if they do migrate here, there are lot that just walk on the streets; selling drugs. But, that's what a lot of the teenagers here do.

UK needs to get sorted and the first thing to do is to get rid of the racist views of the BNP!

[edit on 14/2/2010 by BlackPoison94]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
seriously, what the hell is BNP abbreviated for?
second line.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

British National Party

They are a british, racist, fascist, Bunch of haters party in case you never knew that either.

[edit on 14-2-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

British National Party...

Although i have a feeling that it may have been a rhetorical question... if so... what’s the point?

If not... sorry!

[edit on 14-2-2010 by Muckster]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I will offer an alternative view point .

British National Party should obviously evolve into a non discriminatory political entity for the benefit of ALL BRITS , including Asians & Blacks .

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ukmadmax
I find this quite comical to be honest.
Where are the black or Asian's who actually want to join the BNP ?
Be like turkeys voting for Christmas.

Or Martin Luther King joining th Ku Klux Klan, so bizarre so very bizarre yet the BNP are laughing and gaining more members by the day.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackPoison94

No Asian or Black people would sign up to them. Why would they? When they have no rights through them and they continually insult them.

If I were black or Asian I would, i would probably become the leader of the party very quickly a bit like president Obama.

People will sign anything if there's a cookie in it for them sod everyone else, stupidity knows no bounds in Britain .

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
second line.

Britain Needs Pakistanis.

Second Line.

[edit on 14-2-2010 by merkava]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 23432

I would argue that the main parties (Labour/conservative) need to evolve so that their policies help to better control immigration and the handling of illegal immigrants... And therefore stop providing food for the far right argument and prevent horrible little men like Nick Griffin gaining a following that is anything other than a bunch of knuckle head thugs!

I would also like the media take better responsibility when reporting on these issues and stop using tactics that are blatantly designed to inflame opinions and stir up hate...

Example...

Muslims want an Islamic NHS

Now to look at the title of this article you can see that it is designed to shock... it uses the word "Muslims" not the more accurate title of "one Muslim"

This implies that this is some group effort by all Muslims to take over the NHS... when in reality it was just one man’s suggestion (a stupid one admittedly)

Of course this is done simply because the more shocking a newspaper headline is... the more copy’s it will sell... sad but true!!

But it is this type of inflammatory and misguided reporting that gives strength to the more extreme segments of the political arena!!

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Actually, all blacks and asians should join the BNP.

Overwhelm them from within and snuff it out.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
First of all BNP will never come into power because their foreign and domestic policies are totally opposite of what the Elites want.

According to BNP's foreign policy there won't be any help or funding for US and israel if they start new wars.Freind's Of Israel are not gona be happy with such a policy.

BNP Wants to pull out the troops from all the war zones and and doesn't want to have any political influence in other countries policies.Again those who are profiting from the War machine and the multinationals making a mint out of this won't be too happy with such a policy.

BNP's only stands for the indigineous folks and hates immigrants who are polluting UK i.e taking jobs.Again the Big and small businesses and NHS rely on cheap hard working labour and won't be happy with BNP's policy.

BNP has been forced to allow blacks and asains to join it's party due to crippling costs that the party couldn't afford to maitain it's racist attitude in the Big courts.Sugar coating their hate is their new style to attract new members.

Above poster mentioned 'blacks and asains voting BNP is like turkey voting christmas'.That statement is indeed very true.

For those who really want to know about BNP, visit their website and read the comments on their articles and talk to them on chatroll.You will see clearly what they stand for.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster
reply to post by 23432

I would argue that the main parties (Labour/conservative) need to evolve so that their policies help to better control immigration and the handling of illegal immigrants...

Good point but I would like to remind you that the corporate world governs us all and it is the agenda of the corporate governments which dictates that there should be an illegal immigration .
Perhaps , the BNP is unwittingly providing the drive for the Labour / Conservatives to evolve .
It is a testament to power of political process which is taking place in front of our very voting eyes .

And therefore stop providing food for the far right argument and prevent horrible little men like Nick Griffin gaining a following that is anything other than a bunch of knuckle head thugs!

I do not know Nick Griffin but he doesn't sound like an outright racist nowadays .
He must of learnt to curve his personal views and establish a more publicly acceptable political strategy .
After all , you can always retrospectively change the laws . But if this is indeed what the BNP are playing , then , I am afraid they are on the wrong path .
I am British - a naturalised one - and I have tought my kids to be proud of being Human first and British second .

I would also like the media take better responsibility when reporting on these issues and stop using tactics that are blatantly designed to inflame opinions and stir up hate...

Example...

Muslims want an Islamic NHS

Now to look at the title of this article you can see that it is designed to shock... it uses the word "Muslims" not the more accurate title of "one Muslim"

This implies that this is some group effort by all Muslims to take over the NHS... when in reality it was just one man’s suggestion (a stupid one admittedly)

Of course this is done simply because the more shocking a newspaper headline is... the more copy’s it will sell... sad but true!!

I agree that the media and it's ongoing war against muslims-islams is overblown and it is design to make all of us submit to a lesser civil existence .

My media friends would say that if people did not ' like it ' , there would be no demand for it .

I still remember the cold war and how ALL Soviets were evil and that if I owned 5 pairs of jeans , when the communists came , they would take 4 of them and give it to those who not have any .

But it is this type of inflammatory and misguided reporting that gives strength to the more extreme segments of the political arena!!

Well of course .
But I think the sentiment to spawn all this comes from within HUMANITY as a whole .

Political Arena and the game of governing is actually consent based .

As an individual , one can always leave the silly society and be free .

I doubt it though , we are social beings , elhamdurullah .

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Just to add a little more to this...

A reporter from The Times has been thrown out of a BNP general meeting where members voted to scrap the party's rule on non-white members.

Video of incident from BBC website...

news.bbc.co.uk...

I would love to see more footage of this and know the background behind it...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join