It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The All Seeing Eye at the Super Bowl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
So I'm sitting there watching the Super Bowl half time show with The Who. It's at the end and the lyrics come on:

Meet the new boss,
Same as the old boss

and the stage lights up like the iris of a huge eye. Did anyone else notice this? Picture the whole stadium as the eye with the stage as the pupil. Here is a video of the second half of the show so you can check it out. Right near the end it looks like an eyeball. I imagine from the sky it would look like a giant eye.

The symbolism of the All Seeing Eye, in conjunction with the lyrics of the song, is a pretty weird coincidence. We all know that football itself is just "bread and circuses," designed to appease the mob. TPTB are just reminding us who the masters are. What do you all think? Any opinions?

[edit on 14-2-2010 by TheComte]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Well it was cbs...

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan
Well it was cbs...

Yeah, so you think it was supposed to be their logo? I guess it's plausible, and a good cover story.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Even if it was meant to be their logo, their logo is the all seeing eye...

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

reply to post by TheComte
Meet the new boss, Same as the old boss

Maybe it has something to do with the Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien situation, however thats over at NBC..maybe Letterman's getting fired.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

HAHAHHA hes lip syncing! go to 2 44

"And ill get on my knees and pray" look at his lips.

FAIL!

[edit on 14-2-2010 by gandhi]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

No, there was something wrong with the broadcasting during the show. When I first saw them playing, I though the something until the show was over and everything didn't match...

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by groomlake9

2:44, check again.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Good find!

The entire lyrics of that song seem a bit weird.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Dude there is no doubt in my mind, that there were indeed hidden messages in that halftime show broadcast! Heck they weren't even that hidden, you just gotta pay enough attention to detail to notice that stuff.

I too noticed the Eye and also the message 'WHO ARE YOU?' lite up on stage.

As if Life was asking, WHO ARE YOU?,... in regard to all of what is going on in the world.. WHO ARE YOU HUMANITY?,.... with regard to the planned, man made disasters, earthquakes and weather control that is going on now a days. WHO ARE YOU?... could also just be a question with its on *ELITE answer. You are a Slave.. We Own You. We Are In Control.

The way the lights lite up on stage, I couldn't stop noticing the Hidden messages and brainwash, whatever you wanna call it, it was throughout the ENTIRE game.

One commercial on the Super Bowl was even encouraging women who are pregnant and children to get the H1N1, Swine Flu Vaccine. Wait, and did you notice the 'text blah blah blah', to donate 10 dollars to the Red Cross to help the people in HAITI... as if even an even good percentage went to actually helping all those helpless people.. DONT YOU KNOW, the military is occupying HAITI. And also that HAARP found massive amounts of OIL over there in the areas of HAITI and its surrounding.. I mean, I could be wrong.. but am I? AM I entirely wrong, or could there be a shred of truth in those statements? Could there be?

If you call me crazy, I may just be, but there is no such a thing as a Coincidence and that is the Truth!

WHO ARE YOU?

-Asleep?

I hope not!

top topics

join