It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Olympic Death a Zionist NWO Human Sacrifice ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
At this stage it appears to be a freak accident. That is one strange conspiracy theory from somebody with a very wild imagination! Perhaps more likely would be conspiracy where somebody tampered with his equipment. It just seems unlikely that his death could have been planned to occur in the manner in which it did.

What I do find strange is that there is no movement from the victim as he is leaving his sled and accelerating into the air. I realise this happened VERY quickly and it looks like he might have knocked his head on the corner just before.

But does anyone else find his lack of body parts movement a little strange? I'd imagine most people would cower or try to protect their face by placing their arms over their heads. He looks like he is in a vegetative state from before he ascends into the air.

Also interesting is the lack of padding on those poles. One would think those poles should have had some padding on them given even the small risk of somebody losing control and hitting them. Come to think of it, this could be a case of negligence on behalf of the Olympic Safety Committee.

[edit on 13/2/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

One would think those poles should have had some padding on them given even the small risk of somebody losing control and hitting them.

When they build a new track they must test it somehow before anybody risks their lives shooting it.

There was an article about Gillian Anderson (X files Skully) the other day that said she was watching the Olympics with her three year old son. He liked "SKI Jump" because it had a lot of action but Gillian said she preferred safer sports like ice skating and track. You know how it is when you have a three year old in the house, they take control of the remote..

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Bordon81]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
... Perhaps more likely would be conspiracy where somebody tampered with his equipment. It just seems unlikely that his death could have been planned to occur in the manner in which it did.

What I do find strange is that there is no movement from the victim as he is leaving his sled and accelerating into the air... But does anyone else find his lack of body parts movement a little strange? I'd imagine most people would cower or try to protect their face by placing their arms over their heads. He looks like he is in a vegetative state from before he ascends into the air.

Also interesting is the lack of padding on those poles. One would think those poles should have had some padding on them given even the small risk of somebody losing control and hitting them...

Hi Dark Ghost,

Thanks for your constructive comments, they serve to analyze the event rather than agree or dismiss it. It was exactly your last statement which had me amazed. Having been to numerous sporting events, I was aghast at the safety dispositions of the arrival of the luge track. Anyone with experience in dangerous winter sports knows that there has been a history of risk prevention efforts which would preclude such an eventuality, especially at a high visibility event such as the Winter Olympics.

There is NO TECHNICAL REASON to build a luge even arrival station with thick steel columns which could pose such a threat to unstable high speed sleds barreling past them. Also there was far too low a safety barrier to prevent hitting these columns if you did in fact fly out of your luge. These should have been at least a meter higher given the steel structure being situated immediately after the exit of a dangerous curve.

The timing of this accident, just before the official inauguration, does not bode well if you consider that ceremonies such as inaugurations are especially important for those into the Occult Symbolism of events and acts. For them opening a ceremony with a Human Sacrifice would be the "Right Way" of proceeding, granting the entire event a different significance and impact from their perspective. And to keep it under wraps without widespread public knowledge, what better way to keep a Secret than with a Secret Service? The CIA is Involved in Satanic Child Trafficking and Sacrifice.

For a brief intro you can watch this

If you want the full story, be cautioned that Part 2 of Gundersons speech is graphic and upsetting

For some background information on some ongoing cases of Child Abduction involving none other that Political Leaders at the Highest Level, read the following blog.

THE SATANIC ELITE AND CHILD ABDUCTION

Of course many here will claim that the New World Order is just a streamlined organizational improvement leading to less government, and that Zionists never had any plans for us. Of course we all know that Satanists could never be in government office, much less on the International Olympic Committee.

Chinese Olympic Stadium = Reptilian All-Seeing-Eye

VIDEO: A cross section of those engaged in the Satanist Cult
Bohemian Club Members

DARK SECRETS: INSIDE BOHEMIAN GROVE

Google Video Link

So the suggestion of this thread is NOT as far fetched as it may seem at first sight, despite the blind eye of the mainstream press or the likely absence of investigation by the local authorities.

Of course, we must not forget to remain as neutral as possible given that this may be just an ordinary accident which happens to coincide in its location in time and space with a key intervention point for the Global
Elite's Satanic Sacrifices.

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Getsmart]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Poor engineering is the cause.
OP is trolling or truly in need of a shrink.

I wish I could slap the op down for twisting this mans death into his sick little fairy tail.

/thread

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Boy, you seem to have rattled some cages and or agents...

I think your assessment is spot on. Thanks for posting the Rik Clay video, not really familiar with him, but I really like the way he thinks. I especially liked his observation that the London olympics announcement was the day before the bombings. This is really a good example of how great they are at manipulation. They really are like artists... a touch of green accentuates the red, a spark of light highlights the black, a media event of "joy" highlights the terror of the bombings the next day.

More examples of this: (not necessarily about hi-liting fear) Want to conceal something you know you will hide from people? Hype the event before it happens... Hype LCROSS mission to moon last Oct. so no one will accuse you of conspiracy theories when you cut the transmission of the missle hitting the moon surface.

Want to connect the real fear of terrorism with a non-existant disease? On Saturday, April 25, Mexico declares a state of emergency over swine flu. Monday, Obama has Air Force One fly into NYC. Residents think its 9-11 part II. Then the evening news of the "pandemic" emergency.

Want to appear noble? Create some victims, then help them. Then rush yourself to the hospital for chest pains for sympathy (Clinton).
On and on.
So yeah, I think you're right. I even caught something on CNN a few days ago, the news reader was taking a ride in a luge to highlight the sport. Thought it was strange at the time...

I also appreciated the Rik Clay stuff about the Mayan calendar in light of these pictures of Dem and Republican logos...
i866.photobucket.com...

i866.photobucket.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Funny... it's usually Palestinians that kill people at the Olympic Games.....

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Now lets just face facts here.........It's all Bush's fault! There's no other way for him to crash unless Bush shot him from the grassy knoll and then the CIA covered it up. The Mafia then miraculously changed the make up of the ice on that particular corner and Putin payed for it!
Osama Bin Laden made a comment on this in his last video released to CNN!
Zindo

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hi!

Given that the track/course was designed by a German....?

Ever heard of momentum...? I agree with my fellow Oz - lay off whatever.....

Peace!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

There is NO TECHNICAL REASON to build a luge even arrival station with thick steel columns which could pose such a threat to unstable high speed sleds barreling past them. Also there was far too low a safety barrier to prevent hitting these columns if you did in fact fly out of your luge. These should have been at least a meter higher given the steel structure being situated immediately after the exit of a dangerous curve

Padding would not protect a lycra clad human at those speeds, there is a resason the atheletes train so much, sports like luge are very dangerous.
i would be more intersted in looking into the idea he may have been injured before the corner as suggested earlier, think aryton senna (sp). I also think the man was a bit too still after he exits the course, still at that speed its hard to know how anyone would react.
With regards to this being a conspiracy, i would imagine it would be far easier to arrange a nasty accident in another discipline? maybe the shooting events? i dont know, i just feel electro magnets are a lot to arrange to sacrifice one person when you could tamper with the bindings on a skijumpers skis or fix a rifle to malfunction etc...

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Why do people, not all but a lot, continue to blame the Jews, and accuse them of plotting a world wide takeover, to premature balding. This is really getting old people. Now these some individuals want to blame a tragic Luge accident of the same scape goats ?!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
This has to rank in the top 10 stupidest threads in ATS history. And all you anti-Jew lovers take a good look this guy is on your side.

When did we get sides?

Always the Fat Guy gets picked last. (sigh)

This is the dumbest thread today .

And Subjective gets Dumbest Post.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
It was a very strange way how this guy got launched from his ride. Just after completing the turn he bounced of the inner wall of the track and got catapulled into the direction of concrete or steel columns at the outer wall with incredible speed.

If there are no mesonic symbols or masonic construction details where the accident happened I do not think it was on purpose or a sacrifice. But I must add that you never know with these evil psychopaths. For all we know there is some pentagram under the ice.

If seen the accident and if you'd ask me a elektro magnet could be used to SLOW him down and make him to be launched of his ride the way it happened.

The way I see it the accident happened because of a design error of the track. If I was family of this poor guy I would investigate that point of the track and seu the makers.

If nothing is done about that point in the track more people will crash the way this dude did.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLaPPiE
I wish I could slap the op down for twisting this mans death into his sick little fairy tail.

I guess that is why you call yourself SLaPPiE ? Thanks for trolling.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I had this thread in mind when I welcomed in a new member. This one is DEFINITELY out there in la-la land!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This was a tragic accident. I find implications to the contrary very distasteful.
Some people need to grow up and learn that not everything bad that happens in the world is the result of a massive global conspiracy involving everyone but yourself

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Please remember folks that I'm not here saying IT WAS MURDER. I am only bringing up the unfortunate set of coincidences, which as other correctly say MAY ONLY EXIST IN MY MIND. However, this struck me as dreadful, unfortunate, and eerily unnatural when I saw the newscast. A sense of disbelief came over me, first seeing him catapulted, but especially when he struck the column. It could be that I've got the wiring crossed between my neurones, I'm not claiming either to be correct or as rational as you are. However, I am asking an honest question hoping your insight will quell my doubts.

I hold no signed confessions of the culprits in evidence, but few criminals care to sign confessions. If this were indispensable to judge few would ever pay for their actions. The evidence if any is strictly circumstantial and deduced. Paranoid I may be, but how many blame those led to concentration camps because "they weren't suspicious enough"? Sometimes it is prudent to consider the worst case scenario, prepare for it and hope for the best while wishing that the bad guys turn out to be decent folks. Or you can just trust them to herd you, chip you, cull you and whatever else they may wish?

Here is one thing which brought me to consider the connection between the death of Princess Diana and the death of this athlete. She died after crashing into the 13th column of the Alma tunnel directly beneath the Alma bridge. Here is what is visible above the scene of her death.

Olympic Flame OR Masonic Flame of Freedom at Alma Place

This flame has been there since it was inaugurated in 1989 by Jacques Chirac and is presented as the exact replica of the Flame of Liberty of the Statue of Liberty which was originally a gift from the French Freemasons to the American Freemasons. It represents the bearer of light, Lucifer, which is venerated by Freemasons if you believe the writings of their highest Grand Master Albert Pike.

Flame of Freedom at Alma Place

Of course, there is no connection whatsoever between the Luciferian Flame and the Olympic Flame.
If you can't get around that, please don't Flame me.

GS

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
What I do find strange is that there is no movement from the victim as he is leaving his sled and accelerating into the air... But does anyone else find his lack of body parts movement a little strange?

Ok, well, go find a luge yourself, get on that same track and deliberately crash on that particular corner yourself. If you move through the air and after hitting a column at 96mph, then you must be made of steel

Sorry, your statement is ridiculous

I'd imagine most people would cower or try to protect their face by placing their arms over their heads. He looks like he is in a vegetative state from before he ascends into the air.

What??! He was traveling at 96 mph, he didnt have time to react

Sheesh

There is NO TECHNICAL REASON to build a luge even arrival station with thick steel columns which could pose such a threat to unstable high speed sleds barreling past them. Also there was far too low a safety barrier to prevent hitting these columns if you did in fact fly out of your luge. These should have been at least a meter higher given the steel structure being situated immediately after the exit of a dangerous curve.

Ohhhhhh, so now because your electromagnetic theory is unplauisble, you are now claiming that the design was made unsafe so somebody was intentionally killed? Its bad design, but the olympic organisers did not deliberatley do this.....in fact they are now raising that part so something like this doesnt happen again

The timing of this accident, just before the official inauguration, does not bode well if you consider that ceremonies such as inaugurations are especially important for those into the Occult Symbolism of events and acts. For them opening a ceremony with a Human Sacrifice would be the "Right Way" of proceeding, granting the entire event a different significance and impact from their perspective.

Try telling the family of that poor guy. As well as being disgusted that you are trying to capitalise on his death for the sake of claiming flags so soon after his death, I imagine you would possibly get assaulted

So the suggestion of this thread is NOT as far fetched as it may seem at first sight, despite the blind eye of the mainstream press or the likely absence of investigation by the local authorities.

Maybe not, but its disrespectful and shows your lack of compassion for anyone by posting something less than 48 hours before this tragedy

Of course, we must not forget to remain as neutral as possible given that this may be just an ordinary accident which happens to coincide in its location in time and space with a key intervention point for the Global
Elite's Satanic Sacrifices.

That is exactkly WHAT HAPPENED. Its not some ridiculous satanic sacrifice...if they wanted someone dead, there are much easier ways than creating an electromagnet under a luge course which is inspected hourly, or spending millions of dollars creating an intentionally large track

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Getsmart]

[edit on 13/2/2010 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
If he was murdered then thats some pretty impressive planning there!
I cant imagine the level of skill someone would need to ensure that he'd lose control in a specific way which meant he'd be flung into a steel pole and then die from the resulting injuries.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
First of this is a feeble attempt to get noticed, second an accident in that sport is almost 100 percent garunteed

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
G-forces + speed + track design = tragic accident

I see no conspiracy here.

RIP

take care all
res

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join