It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Olympic Death a Zionist NWO Human Sacrifice ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
The timing of this event was disturbing. Also the fact that he was catapulted by an acceleration during his last right turn which should have instead slowed him down. You can see in the video the acceleration probably due to a very powerful electromagnet placed near the inside of the turn and suddenly activated once he had reached the upper outside of that corner. I had to upload the video before it was no longer visible on the Internet. This is VERY VISIBLE in the video and this is probably why the Olympic Committee has been banning every posting of that video by claiming Copyright Infringement! Apparently they have a Copyright on DEATH.

*Snip*

There is a distinct possibility that this corresponds to a Ritual Sacrifice by the Satanist New World Order Zionists. Also the fact that this happened right where he would strike a column, just like Princess Diana's car under the Masonic Alma tunnel location. For those who don't yet know that the Globalists indulge in human sacrifice rituals, have a viewing of Eyes Wide Shut which led to Stanley Kubrick's death or take a gander at what goes on at the Bohemian Grove. Also, the Globalists running the first phase in the European Union abduct children for similar purposes.

If you give Rik Clay at least the respect he deserves for having informed us all before being SUICIDED, you will note that the Olympic Symbolism is an Occult one which makes Olympic Events take on CEREMONIAL SIGNIFICANCE.

Here is Rik's original banned contribution from before he was murdered. You will note that Rik connects this Conspiracy to Princess Diana's assassination and to an earlier ritual sacrifice in Haiti. Connect what you learn from Rik Clay's analysis of the Zionist Olympic Games and you will better understand what befell yet another poor victim of their misdeeds.

Terms and Conditions

1j.) URL Links: You will not place a link on our site that initiates an automatic download or execution of a file of any sort.

[edit on 2/14/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Great Question!

S & F

-First internationalized day in British Columbia
-First major world event in B.C. (Olympics)
-Controversy of a much too fast luge track
-Luge, most dangerous

Hmm.....?

Hope this thread gets somewhere!

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Tek-Neek55]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
You can see in the video the acceleration probably due to a very powerful electromagnet placed near the inside of the turn and suddenly activated once he had reached the upper outside of that corner.

No, I cannot see that at all - and you dont think a "electromagnet" would be noticed when they built the track?

just like Princess Diana's car under the Masonic Alma tunnel

The tunnel was not masonic....

Also, the Globalists running the first phase in the European Union abduct children for similar purposes.

And your proof of that is...

you will note that the Olympic Symbolism is an Occult

No, Not seen at all.

Here is Rik's original banned contribution from before he was murdered.

Except he committed suicide, he was not murdered...
"Rik ended his own life in Ilkley. Whilst we will never really know what took Rik to his final decision, those closest to him have been able to put together a few pieces of the puzzle that help in understanding where his mind was."
www.rikclayfoundation.org...

to Princess Diana's assassination

Diana was killed by a drunk driver, also she was not wearing a seatbelt, so no assassination

Zionist Olympic Games

what proof do you have that the olympic games are Zionist?

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
This is possible.
Look at Google's logo for today.
I did see the video of him crashing, once. It was very disturbing.

+21 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I stopped reading at electro-magnetic thing.

You need to lay off the conspiracy-aide, for real.

Another athlete nearly had an accident on that very corner and others have complained that the course is too fast.

So that is all it is, an accident. None of the BS that you're peddling here.

Way too much conspiracy-aide.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Accidents happen all the time in sport. Its rather dangerous, for mental health reasons, to assume everything is linked towards a global conspiracy.

I'm 100% certain the OP has no idea what the true definition of Zionist is.

[edit on 13-2-2010 by infinite]

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Wtf?

This is just ridiculous. He was a luge competitor.....in case you never noticed, the luge is an extremely risky sport, travelling at speeds of 150 plus km/h.

Another luge competitor crashed on the same course the other day, thnakfully with no injuries.

Its kind of lame and disrespectful to try and capitalise on peoples deaths for the sake of creating a thread

[edit on 13/2/2010 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

My thoughts exactly OZ.

I don't think there is a conspiracy here at all and find this thread in very poor taste.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
we cant blame everything on satanists.. i say accident

CX

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar guys.

Those things travel at almost 100mph on solid ice, if you think a death serious injury is the fault of the NWO, and not a general risk that a sport like that carries, then i feel you are either vey naive or should take a break from conspiracies for a while.

Olympic tracks and equipment are checked thoroughly, i seriously suspect someone would have noticed an electromagnet big enough to effect the travel of the vehicle. If not the track inspectors, the other teams would have noticed something.

Sorry, this is just my opinion, but i think we should be saying condolancies to the family and team mates rather than shouting conspiracy on this one.

I do appreciate that this is a conspiracy forum though, so best of luck with it.

CX.

CX

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal
This is possible.
Look at Google's logo for today.

Nothing to do with NWO though....it's the luge today at the olympics. Thats been on the schedule for a while.

Luge-Mens singles

CX.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Oh give me a break!

He lost control at the end. He went too far up the side at the end turn and the gforce launched him into the curb. It was a tragic event and an insult to him to bring up something ridiculous like that.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Oh good God. Why do some people see diabotical plots behind every tree?
Of course the Jews/Zionists did it. Don't they always "do something"? Do conspiracies happen? Sure they do. I just don't think there as endemic as some people do.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
This has to rank in the top 10 stupidest threads in ATS history. And all you anti-Jew lovers take a good look this guy is on your side.
Kind of makes you wonder.

This thread should be moved to HOAX

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
OH PLEASE!!!
Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Spare me.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Sorry if being boring and repetative but....some things just are what they are, and this just seems to be a tragic accident.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

I'm not sure about hoax but this thread is definately clutching at straws so to speak.

To the OP. Nothing wrong with questioning things but surely your logical mind should have stopped the wild conjecture long before elctro-magnets in the track and a thread on ATS about it?

Next time you get an idea for a thread, maybe sit down before posting and look for flaws in your own logic?

just a thought.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Ok ive watched the video (its quite hard to watch and i think the link may get removed) i really dont see any evidence of electromagnetism at work im afraid.
it looks more like, as one person already said, that he overshoots his last turn and the angle he is propelled at is tragicly enough to cause him to fly out of the tunnel.

As an aside i would recomend to the op that if you can, you should edit the video so the athelettes actuall collision is not seen, if you honestly feel this is a conspiracy worth investigating then you really only need to focus on the moment the alleged electromagnet takes control of the luge sled. if left as is, i can see the link being removed by a mod.

For me though, this is a tragic accident and i hope no one else is hurt during the games.

[edit on 13/2/2010 by sileighty]

[edit on 13/2/2010 by sileighty]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
This has to rank in the top 10 stupidest threads in ATS history. And all you anti-Jew lovers take a good look this guy is on your side.
Kind of makes you wonder.

This thread should be moved to HOAX

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Subjective Truth]

Hi Subjective Truth, and others here.

Please note first that there is a Question Mark in the thread title. This is a question, and I thank you for kindly taking the time to provide your considered answers. However, while I can understand that some may take exception to this question, such as the Olympic Game Organizers or people involved in Cult Rituals, it is one of the useful examinations of the ATS forum to dare ask politically incorrect questions.

Also note that I do not steadfastly believe this is true, only that the possibility of some foul play should not be ruled out. Especially that the Olympic Games have been noteworthy for their significance, if some may remember Berlin?

Regarding Judaism or the Jewish People, please do not associate them with the term ZION or Zionism used above or by Rik Clay. It is very likely that the great majority of Zionists are NOT Jewish. If there are some, and there is some evidence pointing to that, at best Zionism is a deviation of certain members of that community who were harshly denounced in the ancient texts of Judaic religion. Here you may view Joe Biden stating "I am a Zionist, you don't have to be a Jew to be a Zionist."

Joe Biden Interview

So please refer to the plausibility of an "unofficial scenario" of the event, given other potential considerations, rather than blanket rebuttals calling into question my sanity or mental balance. Thanks for your input.

GS

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Dude, your really reaching on this one.

I do believe that Diana's death MIGHT have been nasty. MIGHT.

This ricky dude? Delusional. He has essentially developed a "board stretcher" that he can put conspiracies into and stretch to fit his ideas.

Bob sledding is dangerous at the best of times. One wrong move and your toast.

Try again and better luck next time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join