It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Olympic Death a Zionist NWO Human Sacrifice ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
There is a distinct possibility that this corresponds to a Ritual Sacrifice by the Satanist New World Order Zionists.

It seems like you really struck a nerve with this one, GS. So many people taking the time to flame you for this thread. Hmmm...

Anyway, I don't really have an opinion about this one particular (& particularly tragic) incident. However, I think it's important to expose that these psychos do engage in ritual saCIArifice (or CIAcrifice?)

Satanism & the CIA

Also the fact that this happened right where he would strike a column, just like Princess Diana's car under the Masonic Alma tunnel location.

Diana: Can You See The Real Me?

If you give Rik Clay at least the respect he deserves for having informed us all before being SUICIDED...

4 days after giving his first interview on Red Ice Radio, he "commits suicide?" After taking his blog down first? Yeah, I don't think so either.

you will note that the Olympic Symbolism is an Occult one which makes Olympic Events take on CEREMONIAL SIGNIFICANCE.

Do you mean the 5 inter-locking rings or the "Zion" that keeps appearing in the logos?

2008 Zion Olympics

2012 Zion Olympics

Edit: Were complaints made that there was a problem with the turn? Why was there a steel beam there in the first place? No one could project that someone might hit it?

[edit on 13-2-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

If nothing is done about that point in the track more people will crash the way this dude did.

This likely will happen again, I think there's been 12 accidents at this track in the last week alone.

Luge or bobsled tracks without walls or padding- extremely dangerous.

As for the OP's human sacrifice claim, I don't think so, deaths are rare in the Olympics, but human sacrifices outside the olympics? I believe exists.

I don't even want to get into the occult nature of the opening ceremonies, there were even a group of athletes who did a ritual at the stone Inukshuk at Whistler for good fortune. We all know how that turned out

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I am so thankful that ATS included text editing options otherwise I wouldn't be able to do something like this:

Shame on You

This was a tragic sporting accident! This wasn't a Zionist plot or anything! This was just an example of poor track design and physics! Is the OP just far too involved with the whole "Zionism everywhere" theory that they can't see a tragedy when it occurs? Is this some kind of attack on Vancouver Hillel or something, an organization that isn't even connected to the Olympics?

The only theory of foul play that I could imagine would be sabotage, perhaps by the Russians in revenge for what occurred in the South Ossetia war.

Rest in Peace, Nodar Kumaritashvili.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
Please remember folks that I'm not here saying IT WAS MURDER.

Actually SIR you are - in a court of law to claim that the death of an individual was anything other than accidental and YOU have knowledge that it was perpetrated with malice aforethought makes that crime murder.

Backing down in the face of accusers opens you the the claim of purgery.

Thankfully this is not a court of law where the victims family would have the right to sue you.

You defame a mans death in pursuit of his goal - and one that was honored even today at the opening ceremony.

Thanks to the poster who pointed to the edit

Shame on You

Enloy ATS - you will now be on my ignore list for one. - and that makes you Number ONE - as I have never ignored anyone on here before.

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Silk]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk
Backing down in the face of accusers opens you the the claim of purgery [sic].

Perjury? Are you kidding me? FYI, perjury is

[a] crime that occurs when an individual willfully makes a false statement during a judicial proceeding, after he or she has taken an oath to speak the truth...

perjury
legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

1 - Getsmart's statement may or may not be "false"
2 - If it was, it wasn't a "wilfully" false statement, I'm sure
3 - There is no judicial proceeding involved
4 - Getsmart took no oath to tell the truth

So, sorry. That claim of "pergery" pretty much fails on all counts.

Thankfully this is not a court of law where the victims family would have the right to sue you.

What would be the cause of action, pray tell?

You defame a mans death in pursuit of his goal - and one that was honored even today at the opening ceremony.

Exactly how has Getsmart "defamed" "a man's death?" By the way, it is not possible to defame a "death" or a dead person.

It's funny how all of you flamers claim to know exactly what is going on with the Illuminati behind the scenes at the Olympics. *Of course,* it was just an accident. Well, maybe it was, maybe it wasn't.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

You sir are a poor barrister

You missed the line "thankfully this is not a court of law"

Were it in your own words willfully makes a false statement during a judicial proceeding, after he or she has taken an oath to speak the truth...

The op would have committed the offence

as it is not SIR you are respectfully hoist on your own petard

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy

Exactly how has Getsmart "defamed" "a man's death?" By the way, it is not possible to defame a "death" or a dead person.

Yes it is....you can slander ones name after they are dead

However, athough the OP might not have defamed the poor guy....he certainly has disrepected someone competing to achieve their ambitions, for the sake of achieving replies and flags. Would love to see the families reaction to this thread.

By the way, the OP has upset many people, most of those have held their tongue because the T & C's prevent us from speaking certain words.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Mhhh, yeah...an electro magnet, evil Globalists, suuuuuuure. It's a dangerous sport, people get injured or killed since accidents happen. It's really sad, and coming up with some baseless whacky theories shows pretty poor taste.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Geeze!

Sometimes an accident is just an accident.

this thread is a REAL stretch in my opinion - bordering on paranoia?

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

I'm sorry, but I will admit that among the usual crazy theories that come up here on ATS, this has to be one of the most far-fetched and in-considerate ones I have seen.

To say that the companies that posses the film have "death" "copyrighted" is pure stupidity. Did you ever think that maybe the family doesn't want the death of their loved one spread all over every form of media? Technically the firm that does own the film has a right to it, and maybe they are being respectable by respecting the family's wishes. And you're the one uploading it again? Who is the bad guy now?

As for a sacrifice and zionist conspiracy? Like others have pointed out, how would you get a magnet in the track to propel the sled forward? It's a generally dangerous sport, they knew what they were risking.

I'm sure your so called "zionists" have nothing to do with the olymics. "But what about the London 2012 logo? It clearly says Zion!" Dear god, look at those Illuminati, so elite. They switched around the 0 and 1, used 1337 speak, just so they could say their own logo is hidden in the 2012 logo. Many, they are 1337 haxors since they can say zion by going "2102".

And you say it's just a question as if we should not question your intelligence. If your mother had died, would you find it acceptable for me to ask you "Hey, is it possible your mother was a blood sacrifice for an underground cult that lives in the sewers underneath your house because they couldn't find rats, so they snuck rat poision into your mother's food two weeks ago even though she got it at McDonalds?" Didn't think so.

Oh, by the way: The word "Illuminati" is in fire fox spell check. That must mean they control my computer. I should start a thread.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk
You sir are a poor barrister

This is coming from someone who can't even spell "perjury."

You missed the line "thankfully this is not a court of law"

Even if it had been, you still would have failed in showing it was perjury.

BTW, putting Getsmart on "ignore" is your loss. He does some good research.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Yes it is....you can slander ones name after they are dead

First of all, libel is at issue, not slander.

I'm sorry to inform you that a cause of action for defamation does not survive death. So, it is, actually, impossible to defame a dead person.

Libel is a defamatory and untrue statement about a living person...

Death -- Yes, legally, it is no problem to speak ill of the dead. For example, in James Bamford's The Puzzle Palace, a book about the National Security Agency, a former government employee is called a Russian spy even though he was never convicted of anything other than contempt of court. The family considered a defamation lawsuit, but learned that it was impossible because the subject was dead. In some cases, a libel suit filed by a person who dies may be continued, but relatives of a dead person cannot bring a libel suit...

www.radford.edu...

However, athough the OP might not have defamed the poor guy....

No, he did not.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I like how you edited out the bit about what I said about him disrepecting the poor guy

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

I like how you edited out the bit about what I said about him disrepecting the poor guy

I can edit my posts however I like.

I don't see how it is "disrespecting the poor guy" to ask whether he was a victim of something other than an "accident."

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy
I don't see how it is "disrespecting the poor guy" to ask whether he was a victim of something other than an "accident."

He wasnt asking....he was stating, and less than 48 hours after the death. Its a borderline troll thread. Unless the OP is too ignorant to realise that the luge is a dangerous sport, and that competitors had expressed concern about the curve where the Gerogian died, then I assume he is simply on a quest for replies, esepcially after being informed that its literally impossible to place a magnet under the track, and the fact that magnets dont throw people of luge's

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Of course it's a Zionist plot.

It always is.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
If the video linked in the OP is indeed subject to copyright, a Mod needs to fix it asap.

Why they don't want it posted is obvious. To spare the victims family and friends. This is sick to say the least.

No opinion about the other. I'm not paranoid enough for it.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by For(Home)Country

To say that the companies that posses the film have "death" "copyrighted" is pure stupidity. Did you ever think that maybe the family doesn't want the death of their loved one spread all over every form of media? Technically the firm that does own the film has a right to it, and maybe they are being respectable by respecting the family's wishes. And you're the one uploading it again? Who is the bad guy now?

I respectfully disagree-

This video, while unfortunate, is very important in showing just how dangerous the conditions were- This is not a man who went off the tracks and hit a hard post 10 meters away from the track, which is something that Olympic officials probably would like most people to believe, but the truth is shown, that the man hit a hard post that was literally inches from the track, which is beyond normal logic considering the sheer danger and risk of the luge sport.

I thank God for those who are interested in full disclosure, and this video is one of them- the OP is not being disrespectful, I believe the OP has legitmate arguments even though there is no previous evidence of 'sacrifices by Zionists' in earlier Olympics. This was a tragic accident, but one of which serious safety violations is evidenced.

IMO I can't believe the designers of this track never saw this coming...

Sharp curve, steel posts a few feet away.... This video is evidence, unfortunately.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Not that I agree with the OP or anything, but it's not the first time someone has died during an Olympic luge training run. At Innsbruck 1964 there were two deaths: one in luge and one in alpine skiing; both during training runs.

Just thought I'd throw that trivia out there.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

You can see in the video the acceleration probably due to a very powerful electromagnet placed near the inside of the turn and suddenly activated once he had reached the upper outside of that corner.

I tried to use this as an excuse in traffic court one time and they didn't believe me! I guess I could re open the case?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join