It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF that Building 7 was demolished with explosives!!!

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

Yes or No.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE AQUARIAN 1

Yes or No.

See my previous answers. No sphere is all iron. Some contain iron. Their origins and thermal history are not known. They are not diagnostic of thermite, in any case, because they can be produced in other processes.

Jones has failed to do the key experiment, so the spheres are of no consequence at this point.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by THE AQUARIAN 1

2. Did Steven Jones find elemental iron microspheres in the post-ignition samples that were not present pre-ignition? Yes or no?

Yes. Your right!

From reading Jone's peer reviewed paper and having a basic scientific education I concluded organic contamination couldn't have possibly melted the chips into iron spheres.

And since no one to my knowledge has a peer reviewed paper contesting the findings. I see no reason to think otherwise.

5. Analysis shows that iron and oxygen are present in a
ratio consistent with Fe2O3. The red material in all
four WTC dust samples was similar in this way. Iron
oxide was found in the pre-ignition material whereas
elemental iron was not.
6. From the presence of elemental aluminum and iron
oxide in the red material, we conclude that it contains
the ingredients of thermite.
7. As measured using DSC, the material ignites and reacts
vigorously at a temperature of approximately
430 °C, with a rather narrow exotherm, matching
fairly closely an independent observation on a known
super-thermite sample. The low temperature of ignition
and the presence of iron oxide grains less than
120 nm show that the material is not conventional
thermite (which ignites at temperatures above 900 °C)
but very likely a form of super-thermite.
8. After igniting several red/gray chips in a DSC run to
700 °C, we found numerous iron-rich spheres and
spheroids in the residue, indicating that a very hightemperature
reaction had occurred, since the iron-rich
product clearly must have been molten to form these
shapes. In several spheres, elemental iron was verified
since the iron content significantly exceeded the
oxygen content. We conclude that a high-temperature
reduction-oxidation reaction has occurred in the
heated chips, namely, the thermite reaction.
9. The spheroids produced by the DSC tests and by the
flame test have an XEDS signature (Al, Fe, O, Si, C)
which is depleted in carbon and aluminum relative to
the original red material. This chemical signature
strikingly matches the chemical signature of the spheroids
produced by igniting commercial thermite, and
also matches the signatures of many of the microspheres
found in the WTC dust [5].
10. The carbon content of the red material indicates that
an organic substance is present. This would be expected
for super-thermite formulations in order to
produce high gas pressures upon ignition and thus
make them explosive. The nature of the organic material
in these chips merits further exploration. We note
that it is likely also an energetic material, in that the
total energy release sometimes observed in DSC tests
exceeds the theoretical maximum energy of the classic
thermite reaction.
Based on these observations, we conclude that the red
layer of the red/gray chips we have discovered in the WTC
dust is active, unreacted thermitic material, incorporating
nanotechnology, and is a highly energetic pyrotechnic or
explosive material.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor Smith

Unfortunately, the energetics are all wrong. Jones has yet to do the key experiment. Until he does, his conclusions should be "paint burns."

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Jones admitted at the time of publication that there were unanswered questions and inconsistencies in his paper, and suggested that he would publish another which would clear things up, probably some time this year.

I was just wondering if anyone knows when the new paper will be published?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I've seen your previous answers. Your dancing.

YES or NO.

Can you read?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

YES or NO.

Can you read?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE AQUARIAN 1

YES or NO.

Can you read?

And I've seen you avoid clarifying what you are speaking about. YOU'RE dancing because you cannot respond to my critcisms of Jones' faulty analytical protocols and inconsistent energetics calculations. The spheres are of unknown origins and varying compositions. None of them are metallic iron.
Now prove that you can read and have some minimal technical ability. See if you can explain how the energetics that Jones describes shows that there is thermite present in the paint.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Anyone from A&E or anywhere else is welcome to rebut my technical criticisms if they can.

If they can? I love it! You even think Architects and Engineers are stupid and are probably brainless morons that they could not decipher your nonsense. It was A&E that proved NIST was a fraud and by proving it, they used mathematics and science.

I think any casual ATS reader can see what going on in here.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by impressme]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

I think any casual ATS reader can see what going on in here.

Yep.

You have no rebuttal.

Nor can you find one to copy/paste.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
reply to post by Doctor Smith

Unfortunately, the energetics are all wrong. Jones has yet to do the key experiment. Until he does, his conclusions should be "paint burns."

Some of that "paint" released more enegery than thermite when it was burned and ignited at a very low temperature (compared to thermite).

I would love to have a team of professors go over it so people can stop debating it once and for all. Alas I don't know how much WTC dust is left.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by iamcpc]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I love the way you think A&E are so accomplished. When I pulled a few people at random off their list of signatories they were mostly self-employed kitchen designers and sustainable housing consultants.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
reply to post by impressme

I love the way you think A&E are so accomplished. When I pulled a few people at random off their list of signatories they were mostly self-employed kitchen designers and sustainable housing consultants.

This is coming from the guy who does not believe that the Journal of Engineering Mechanics, the Journal of Structural Engineering, the Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities, the Practice Periodical on Structural Design and Construction, the American Society of Civil Engineers, the Civil Engineering staff at the most prestigious engineering university on the planet, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, as well as all the other universities Northwestern and Perdue are credible sources.

as he explained here (where the sources were cited):
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
To put it in simple terms for simple minds. Even if some paint ignited it couldn't possibly burn hot enough to melt iron into spheres.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doctor Smith
To put it in simple terms for simple minds. Even if some paint ignited it couldn't possibly burn hot enough to melt iron into spheres.

That depends on what expert you ask. According to steven jones you are correct according to other epxerts like Dr. Richard J. Lee the answer is no.

Dr. Richard J. Lee who has spent 30 years developing techniques for
characterizing respirable particles" wrote the article that I cited as a source didn't seem to think they were peculiar.

I'll quote this directly from his publishings.

"The source of the WTC Markers (iron spheres) can be directly linked to the WTC Event by the composition and morphology of the particles; the asbestos, mineral wool and gypsum were used in the WTC Towers’ construction material, and the heat affected particles result from the fires that ensued following the WTC Event."

source cited on this post

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
We're not talking about someones opinion on the iron spheres found in the dust. We're talking about microscopic chips that have the signature of some form of thermite. No iron spheres were present until after the reaction.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
"Dr. Richard J. Lee who has spent 30 years developing techniques for
characterizing respirable particles" wrote the article that I cited as a source didn't seem to think they were peculiar."

Aaah yes...Dr. Lee:

www.azonano.com...

"Dr. Lee acts as a consultant to a wide variety of industrial and governmental organizations."

"Dr. Lee actively consulted with and supported EPA Region 2 in evaluating contamination in NYC buildings impacted by the events of 9/11."

So Dr. Lee is a consultant to the Government and worked with the EPA after 9/11. The EPA? Yeah, this EPA:

"Anger builds over EPA’s 9/11 report"

www.msnbc.msn.com...

By this information, you'd be hard pressed to find anybody less objective than Dr. Lee. Looks like he's a Government sellout fanboy all the way.

Can somebody please explain why the Government criminal investigators did not hire independent experts to test the physical evidence for explosive residue immediately following the occurrence? That would have been the first thing any moron with half a brain investigating this incident would have done.

Can somebody please explain why the Insurance Carriers, who were on the hook for billions of dollars in claims settlement funds, did not hire independent experts to test the physical evidence for explosive residue immediately following the occurrence? That would have been the first thing any moron with half a brain handling this claim would have done.

Funny how the common sense of professional investigators suddenly took an extended holiday after this event.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Our country cannot even balance its own budget, do you really think they could pull off this complex plan? The video is not proof for me. The weak point of any box is right near the corners.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Our country cannot even balance its own budget, do you really think they could pull off this complex plan?

You think they're trying to balance the budget? Bankrupting the US is probably part of the plan. Unless they are totally inept or can't get elected by balancing the books.

The new President comes into office. Instead of taking care of the biggest threat to America (the national dept). He comes up with yet another way to spend us to oblivion. Sort of like a firetruck showing up at your burning house fully loaded with gasoline.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Doctor Smith]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Funny how the common sense of professional investigators suddenly took an extended holiday after this event.

Very good question.

Funny how the WTC exploded and came down at nearly freefall speed hurling millions of tons of WTC steel over 500 feet upward and outward into other buildings. Any experts in demolition and many have come out to support demolition on the WTC, some have claimed, you can clearly see the two WTC blowing up in a deliberate over - kill demolition ( over done) for a maximum effect. This was the government Shock & Ah, in their support from their false flag operation; this was a show that was well planned. This is why most of the News channels had retired military generals and experts on their news stations within the hours after the WTC were struck, making claims that OBL did 911. It was so interesting to hear all about OBL all day long and how terrorist organizations operate, yet not one person could tell us how he pulled it off. The fact is, it is impossible for a group of people to pull off something of this magnitude without inside help.
I do not care how much money was spent, or what intelligent was used, because these terrorist had to get our military to stand down for an hour, for them to fly those planes into the WTC without being intercepted by our military. The only possible way that could ever happen it, would take a very powerful insider to silences the communications for the proper protocols that should have taken place as it always has.
We know for a fact who was in charge on the morning of 911, and who had the powers to stall NORAD from dispatching our interceptors in a timely manner.
Two months earlier Donald Rumsfeld took the orders away from NORAD and handed them to Dick Cheney, the following day after 911 Rumsfeld reinstated the orders back to NORAD. How convenient for the terrorist or shell I say our insiders.

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join