It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The second vatican counil the whore of babylon?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 07:37 AM
link   
If any of you are wondering why i call vatican ll the whore of babylon, i have
this website for you.

vatican ll is an imposter church in catholicsm which has..

1. taught heresy contrary to every council before it.

2. created a new novus ordo mass, which changed the words of consecration which
were held since the church began.

3. has had four popes who all preached heresy especially JP2 who has for the first
time ever held world religious meetings.

I have this link, its pretty long but very very informative. this man has studied his catholic
faith very indepth, he puts forth great points for the sedevacantists position (one who believes the pope is not a true pope and therefor the seat
of peter is vacant).

Just read this link, this is a very well written and true article from a catholic on vatican ll and its false church which
began in the 60s. and sadly many catholics do not know this is a false council and a false mass it has created.

just though anyone who is catholic wouldbe interested.

note. this article requires (reading) to uderstand it.

www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com...

peace.

[Edited on 1-3-2003 by Truth]

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
link didn't work

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 10:52 AM
link   
If a link has too many characters, it won't register properly here. That's why sometimes I don't put the link in, because I already know it won't work.

Cheers,
Deep

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Sorry Truth link is broken, try finding the same info on a difeernt site maybe.

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   
ok then go here and on this site youll find a link called..

" is the vatican ll church the whore of babylon ""

its on the front page..

www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com...

this aticle is very intelligent andwell spoken from a maa who knows his faith as well
as any theologian. and what he says on here is so true when you read it youll really understand scipture alittle better.

peace.

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
that's just a very long explanation explaining something I already knew.

catholic church is indeed the whore of babylon , babylon is rome or vatican city, whatever you wish doesnt really matter because vatican city is inside rome anyway

my question truth is this:

In Revelations, it talks about God saying that everyone get out of babylon and the whore and do not share her sins

does that mean that everyone who is catholic must come out of the catholic religion?

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
It's working for me.

www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com... Is_the_Vatican_II_Church_the_Whore_of_Babylon.html

Vatican II, I knew something was going wrong with it.

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67

does that mean that everyone who is catholic must come out of the catholic religion?

Yep, in order to be a real Christian. Because it would be a disgrace to leave the Catholic Church and joining another false religion. See what I mean ?

arc

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I'm doing my best to read that link with an open mind, but already I'm having trouble with the way the scriptures have been interpreted....

1. the harlot sits on waters, which represent the people, nation and tongues

I can see that meaning the waters represent the world in general. It does not suggest global control however. Therefore the reasoning after given by Pope Pius IV doesn't make sense to me in that context.

2.And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, by reason of the confusion of the roaring of the sea and of the waves

That could also be a prediction of an environmental catastrophy - a tidal wave for example would cause much confusion in the seas, or if the initial symbolism of water is used - then a confusion amongst the peoples of the world

3.The seven heads are seven mountains, upon which the woman sitteth, and they are seven kings

Sure Rome has 7 mountains, but when did it ever have 7 kings?! Perhaps looking at this analogy in a wider manner might indicate the seven mountains to represent nations

In the name of open mindedness I will keep trying with this one, but it's really just not hitting home with me

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   
illmatic, i saiid you have to (read) all of it to understand.

The vatican ll church is the whore of babylon.
it is not the catholic church which existed 1900strait years.

it teaches totally diffrent teachings contrary to tradition, it created a new mass which never
changed before that.

the church teaches that doctrines canot change.

if you would of (read) it fuly you would notice in revelatio it says.

"" It (has)become the habitation of demons ""

"" come out of her that you may not recieve her plagues ""

meaning false church vatica ll. with its hea anti pope JP2.

a non catholicannot be pope. anone who teaches eresy ultimatially becomes ex communicated.

Our pope is in heresy and is not a tru pope, therefore he cannot havevalid commands.

His whole goal is to " carry out the teachings of vatica ll ""

vatican ll contains over 200 errors contrary to evry council before it which
all proclaimed the same thing.

JP2 has commited over 100s of heresies for the new age movement in joining all faiths.

13 apoc..

"" one of its head was mortally wounded, its wound was healed ""

"" he hadpower to blashpeme gods church and his (tabrenacle) ""

our pope was shot in 1981 and i sincerely believe he is the false prophet in this chapter, further more mary told sister
lucy we were in this chapterin the (80s)

so it wuld either be him or ronald regan, and regan has not blasphemed god an his tabenacle like Jp2 has for 24 strait years.

read osee, daniel, isaiah, they talk about a time where the contunual sacrafice will cease for a while, where heretics wil lose the faith.

in chapter 18 it talks about babylon has fallen in (one) hour..

he makes a good point that 24 hours is always meant as a thousand years to god.

and one hour would = 41.7 years if 24 hours = 1000 years.

this began in the (60s) about 40 years ago so it could be very well that this false church will fall within the next five years.

again, you have to (read) the link to understand it.

peace.

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I have a few gripes with the catholic religion.

1. First the name the �roman catholic church� is an oxymoron in it�s self. Weren�t the roman the one�s who persecuted the Christians and killed �Jesus Christ�.

2. The catholic church was established by the emperor Constantine. He was a known Sun worshiper, yet he brought Christianity to the forefront. The only reason he converted was to undermine his opponent and say that he was �more Christian� than he. However he was buried in the style of a sun worshiper. He still worshiped the sun behind closed doors. That is just like a lot of our politicians who join these pagan secret societies(i.e Bush, Brotherhood of Death)

3. They made up the concept of Percutory to get MONEY. They would lie to people and tell them that if they paid X amount of dollars they would perform a ceremony that would give there deceased loved ones a better chance to get out of Percutory and get to heaven.

4. They went to the Africa and the Americas and converted people by force in the name of �Jesus Christ�.
5. I don�t even need to mention what the hell they have been doing lately

Honestly I think that Christianity and the catholic church have deviated so far away form Jesus true message that it�s sickening. The church is now and has always been a business. Even in the days �Jesus� the church was corrupt. They were his main opponent and the one�s who wanted him dead because he wielded to much power. I really feel that Jesus wasn�t trying to teach a religion but a way of life. If he could only see us now.

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   
nohopeinsight.

plese, lets not turn this into a silly bash fest.

1. ive studied scripture, jesus reated a literal place of worship a church with
the keys of heaven, i could nam dozens of passages providing this info.

2. no other church has spread through the whle world, potestantism began in the 1500s.

scripture proves to me it is the caholic church, not mentioning it has produced 2000 years and more of historical miracles
no other church has produces like fatima wich all sick were cured that day.

letsnot get into this please.

peace.

arc

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
plese, lets not turn this into a silly bash fest.

he wasn't - just providing some other facts

1. ive studied scripture, jesus reated a literal place of worship a church with
the keys of heaven, i could nam dozens of passages providing this info.

true - but he didn't create the catholic church.Paul did after the death of jesus and there is evidence that he didn't have a good understanding of the symbolism of things like the ressurection anyhow. Paul is also know as the Spouter of Lies in some areas

2. no other church has spread through the whle world, potestantism began in the 1500s.

catholism didn't encompass the entire world until recent centuries. Its a bit difficult to compare it with newer sections such as protestants. Also you may be surprised to find that Islam and Buddhism also cover the entire globe too

scripture proves to me it is the caholic church, not mentioning it has produced 2000 years and more of historical miracles
no other church has produces like fatima wich all sick were cured that day.

the scriptures in this instance prove nothing. If the scriptures said without symbolism that the whore of babylon was the modern vatican it would be different, but the book of revelations can be applied to just about anything

letsnot get into this please.

why not? it's called debate. Or is it that you can only argue your view using scriptures and some of the points bought up here demand the knowledge of other areas such as history and politics?

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
ive heard its the catholic church in general thats the whore of babylon.

where am i wrong? now i hear its a specific part of the catholic church? and who is saying this .... a catholic? who should i believe people in catholicism or people outside catholcism and followers of christ?

oh soo confusing.

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
arc, you may be right about the wave part but might not be.

"" By reason of the confusion (of) the roaring sea and waves ""

if its a global catestroph wouldnt he of said.

"" be reason of the waves and seas roaring caused confusion ""

also you said that there is no global power having to do with the waters n peoples.

"" the (harlot) (sits) on many waters ""

the harlot commits fornication with the world creating a world power.

also it says about the harlot.

"" it (has) become the inhabitaation of all unclean birds ""

if it was the church of satan to begin with wouldnt it of always been the habitation of unclean birds?

how can a whore t begin with (become) the habitation of unclean birds.

infact this began in vatican ll, we nowhave bishops who practice satansim, a pope which conone all religions, four antipopes since vatican ll, a new
false mass created at vatican ll which sains predicted would happen.

and what has happened since vatican ll sin wise?

all indicates that the vatican ll church isthe whore of babylon, it leads many into hell because it is not
the catholic church whilemost peoplebelieve it is.

peace.

arc

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 01:32 PM
link   
woohoo I got a label at last!

I condone all world faiths, thus making me a satanist

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   
so truth you are telling me there no one outside the second vatican counsel in the catholic church who practices satinism?

arc.. you funny guy you.

arc

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   
guy? lol

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
oh you are a lady? well arc sounds like a man.. sorry my bad. the gender of most people on here is male and its hard to tell if someone is a lady. well whatever the case...

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
good day to you maam!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join