It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEB 11TH almost here: What will Iran reveal?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

Yeah 20% enriched uranium (power plant grade) is the gist of it. CNN is trying to pay more attention to the riots than what was actually said but that's usual of them.

Nothing really that world bending about it. Like it or not, it is their right to make nuclear power. After Iraq, neither the US or Britain have no grounds to tell anybody what to do anymore being that their good guy status is officially over now.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenSecret
reply to post by rexusdiablos

They will probably just reaffirm their commitment to creating nuclear power/enriching uranium in defiance of the West's orders to stop.

big whoop (twirling finger in air)

I'm interested in what Israel will do to stop them - however, I don't think it'll come to war. One or the other will back down before it comes to that.

Did I call it or what?!?! Same s*** different day. Ahmadinejad sounds like a broken record player. And I can honestly say that I don't feel like I took a "punch in the mouth" like Khemenei said we all would. So now I guess the ball is in our court, so to speak. Iran is at 20% now, how high do you think they'll go?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OpenSecret

20% is enough for a bomb, but is also fine and dandy for getting decent power production.

Good luck to 'em. It's their right, and adopting nuclear power is a great thing.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
So, it's February the 11th.

Anyone noticed anything different?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

20% is not enough enrichment for a bomb. It takes 90% enrichment for uranium to be weapons grade.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

Wikipedia says ~85% for weapons grade.

Little Boy bomb (Hiroshima) was 80%

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Well It is the end of Feb 11th here on the east coast of the US and as usual nothing has happened at all! Just another day came and went where all of us conspiracy theorists remain just that...theorists...

LifENcircleS

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
well lets and see what ISRAEL is gonna do bout it.
Will they bomb Iran and cause WW3??? I don't know but it going to be interesting

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join