It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEB 11TH almost here: What will Iran reveal?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Many of you have probably heard that Iran will reveal a stunning blow to the Western world tomorrow, February 11th.

Here's the quote by Khamenei, Iran's commander-in-chief:

The Iranian nation, with its unity and God's grace, will punch the arrogance (Western powers) on the 22nd of Bahman (February 11) in a way that will leave them stunned.

Well, tomorrow's the day. What will it be? I've heard everything from warfare to an attack on the dollar through oil to an expose on 911.

What do you all think? T-Minus 1 day. Place your bets people.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
i hope it was an idle threat because i think anything else will mean ww3

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

I have no idea what Feb 11th will bring

but what I would like to see happen would be for all the armchair war-mongers who're salivating in expectation of more bloodshed 'As long as it happens to furriners ovah theya and not heya' to burst spontaneously into flame

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow12

And here I was just hoping for a snow day, or delay of start day..

Now I am kinda freaked.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Doom cancelled, IMHO.

This will be yet another non-event.

I could be wrong, but lately any doom with a date attached gets cancelled.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

It's the new Guitar Hero-

Ayatollah Edition

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
Doom cancelled, IMHO.

This will be yet another non-event.

Yeah, you really don't tell everybody to be on guard if you're gonna attack or anything.

I'm just hoping it will be an Ahmadenijad Action Figure

He can sell him cheap in the USA via Walmart, and heck i'd buy one, and with the money he'd get from selling them, whether people burn them or not, could go to raising money for nukes

He's a genius!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Perhaps whatever they sent into low orbit on Feb 2nd has the capability of an EMP strike?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I'm betting an All star international soccer line-up playing for Iran at the Olympics

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DantesPeak
Perhaps whatever they sent into low orbit on Feb 2nd has the capability of an EMP strike?

You may actually be on to something there...

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Now wouldnt that be interesting EMP.......hHAHAAHaHAHHA

Doubt it!!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow12

Well, it would be the first accurate prediction in while. This time last year we were all anticipating the generated crisis that Powell and Biden mentioned.

Originally posted by Dock9
but what I would like to see happen would be for all the armchair war-mongers who're salivating in expectation of more bloodshed 'As long as it happens to furriners ovah theya and not heya' to burst spontaneously into flame

It'll be their turf soon enough. Don't worry.

Originally posted by Justaposter
Now I am kinda freaked.

Bare in mind that it could be something that works in our favor. The enemy of my enemy, right?

Originally posted by downtown436

I couldn't have put it better myself. There's been too many red herrings.

Originally posted by Signals
It's the new Guitar Hero- Ayatollah Edition

I've heard that this "New World Order" the elites have been working on since the dawn of man doesn't feature Guitar Hero. Didn't you get the memo?

Originally posted by Republican08
I'm just hoping it will be an Ahmadenijad Action Figure

I'd buy it purely because the guy can form a compelling argument. Okay then, I collect action figures anyway.

Eh? Do tell.

Originally posted by belial259
I'm betting an All star international soccer line-up playing for Iran at the Olympics

Hmm, just like a Trojan horse.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

They will probably just reaffirm their commitment to creating nuclear power/enriching uranium in defiance of the West's orders to stop.

big whoop (twirling finger in air)

I'm interested in what Israel will do to stop them - however, I don't think it'll come to war. One or the other will back down before it comes to that.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Time to backup the working files on CD/DVD then.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I think they will test their first nuclear weapon to the surprise of everyone who thinks they are trying to build one and still years away. I bet they already have one and plan on testing it on the 11th!

edit: date

LifENcircleS

[edit on 2/10/2010 by LifENcircleS]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I have it on good authority that Ahmadinejad will unveil his new red, white and green nuclear powered stunt cycle, and will then proceed to jump 40 buses parked end to end. Hence the name "Evil Ahmadinejad."
Seriously though, I hope it's just more of Iran's all blow and no go politics.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Ahmadenijad Action Figure = Girly Doll (They are for girls)

Graphic Novels = Kiddy Comic Books (for the immature mind etc. You have been duped by PC.)

They will probably just reaffirm their commitment to creating nuclear power/enriching uranium = They already said that.

... what Israel will do to stop them = Netinyahoo he was a high ranking Gov't official in the 70's? and a fuggin war bastard then too.

however, I don't think it'll come to war. = See above. Iran is OK battling the great "Satan's" to the death.

The wife and I were discussing this breifly tonight and the way that they have been abusing and executing their own citizens protesting the Gov't, it wouldn't surprise us if they devistated the people holding rallies on that day in Iran. Mass execution.

Also, I agree with that FOX commentator that said ... seriously, now ... "if you really want to stop Iran at this point, TPTB need to attempt to overthrow the Iranian Gov't from within, that's the only option left. Else we'll have a nuclear Iran, no doubt about it." I completely agree, even though NO ONE else is willing to publicly suggest that course is the only option left.

I hope that I'm wrong about slaughtering his own protestors. The guy is a kook. Some people just need to be shown deep space or the ocean bottom.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Maybe they will announce a surprize entry at the Olympics: the 2010 Iranian curling team.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
My bets are all on a false-flag attack blamed on Iran through the wonderful propaganda machine that brought us the Afghan and Iraq war. Someone wants a bigger piece of the middle-east Pie and it's not Ahmadenijad.

Look at the one's raging illegal wars in the middle east; therein will you find the true enemy.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I think it will reveal that it is no longer dependent on listening to israel and u.s., because it is in like flynn with russia and china who are sick of the oil gangsters.
Russia, China, Iran redraw energy map

US airports reject controversial RT ads that are turning heads across the UK

And since no one mentioned it yet... how about zero point energy or aliens.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join