It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could This Explain The Norway Spiral?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I just came across this on you tube. Could this video and the explanations given explain the Norway spiral and the reasons behind HAARP and everything else that this one video could possibly explain?
Could this be why nasa has lost funding? Because its no longer needed?
Did we already try and it resulted in the Norway Spiral?
Watch the video and you will see what i mean.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 9-2-2010 by jazz10]

[edit on 9-2-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
[For those not interested in watching the video just yet (it should be worth it if you know little or nothing about wormholes), it has a couple physicists speculating on how it could theoretically be possible to travel vast distances in a short amount of time.]

My understanding of the Norway spiral is that it simply was one of several events (initiated by aliens and spirits working together) that are intended on helping more of humanity open its eyes to the reality of where we are without scaring them half to death (i.e., there's far more life in our galaxy than most people are aware of) due to the fears that most people have towards aliens and ghosts/spirits (as most of their awareness comes from fear-mongering movies and the species of aliens that aren't the most humane and discrete while doing their operations here).

Read the following if you're interested in learning more:

A channeled message to humanity about the "UFO spiral" in Norway

The entry for November 19, 2009 at Matthew's Messages (among other recent messages) had me anticipating (when I read it in late November) events such as the Norway spiral and the recent spiral light in China.

A page with information from an alien from the planet Hatonn.

"Introduction to the Material and Overview of the Situation on Earth, Ufos, ETs, Transition into 4th Density and Earth Changes" - From a while ago, but the message is the same.

And the blog at GalacticMessages.com also appears to have a fair amount of good information.

(It's not necessary to read all or any of the information in the links above [you can use the multiple sources to see if they appear to come from a common source rather than from biased individuals], but I feel that the information from these sources is much better than that from David Wilcock [which kind of seems to be in the right direction, though I haven't read much as I'm not interested in what seems mostly like wild speculation to me] and others who are speculating about what caused the Norway spiral and what it may mean.)

And just a general comment; I find it sad how much speculation goes on in the other forums about the Norway spiral and how unwilling people are to at least put aliens among the possibilities of causes for the Norway spiral - crop circles, for one, should be hard to ignore when you look at the evidence that suggest that there are many crop circles that were created with the use of a high amount of heat.

Then there's this (which has yet to receive a single comment despite receiving over 500 views by the members of this message board - most in tauristercus' first thread about the spiral in the Science & Technology forum):

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by eupeptic

Can you be sure that the norway spiral was not a product of unicorns and dragons working together? I channeled a dragon and he said he did it.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

Can you be sure that the norway spiral was not a product of unicorns and dragons working together? I channeled a dragon and he said he did it.

"G"Day Wise Ones,

Hmmmm
I think some body ate the wrong mushrooms.

Blessed Be: Kernoonos...

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
You know what better explains the "Norway Spiral"? A failed rocket. But that is WAY to mundane for those interested in fantasy I understand.

Even if you don't want to believe it was something easy to explain, you are doing yourself wrong by ignoring reality and leapfrogging to the most outlandish, ignorant conclusions first.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
It's seems to me that DARPA was showing the Russians their Nuclear Pulsed Plasma Propulsion that projects that characteristic photon emission when it reattaches to the Earth's gravitational field......

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I couldnt have put it better myself to be honest. Thanks for the info

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
You know what better explains the "Norway Spiral"? A failed rocket.

I said the same thing when I first saw the video. I had a similar experience with one of our own ICBM's that we were test firing off the cape.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kernoonos

Originally posted by zaiger

"G"Day Wise Ones,

Hmmmm
I think some body ate the wrong mushrooms.

I don't know...

...It seems zaiger's explanation is just as likely as -- and similar to -- eupeptic's explanation (even with the sarcasm).

[edit on 2/10/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
That would make a great fiction novel or sci-fi movie, but does not change the fact we know it was a failed rocket launch. One of several failures of the already know to be plagued rockets.

So, having said that, are we here looking for real evidence, or are we here writing a fiction novel or a script for a Sci-Fi flick? Personally I'm looking for real evidence.

When something worthwhile comes along it will be so buried in fantasy that it would take a real sleuth to find it. This is not helping the search but is in fact hindering it.

I guess it is easier than the many hours I spend searching for something, anything credible. Its easy to fabricate stuff. Its hard work searching for real evidence.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I think you'll find as stated here and quoted for ease below this to be the true story.

Within the city of Tromsø is a place called Dårlig Ulv Stranden. Now Dårlig Ulv Stranden was where the fictional character Doctor Who sealed a gap between Universes so he could say goodbye to his true love Rose.

The act of doing so was pointless because at some point Rose managed to get back across to her original universe. Her doing this splintered realities causing fact to become fiction and the imaginary to become possible.

Now all universes capable of doing so put a base-camp (or doorstop if you will) at that point on their Earths to prevent dilation of reality and invasions from the unknown. Torchwood did it in the Doctor's universe, a radical arm of the NWO known as The Pentaverate did it in ours disguising the place as a pizza restaurant.

Now another universe has a team known as Planetary who regularly play with their reality and by doing so have opened up every dimension possible and the base-camps (or door stops if you will) are now fighting to stop hoards of alternative realities from pouring in upon them.

It's only a matter of time (hours) until the great reaping will take place by having President Obama be possessed by the Anti-Christ and the Wraiths come and hunt us all down.

It's was prophesied by Hugo Rune during the creation of the first tradition, or an old charter, or something.

Grab your loved ones now and forget about work because Doomsday is here and it's here to stay!! You can't see the eyes of the demon, until him come callin'.

-m0r

*This is all completely true and you should take my word for it as being evidence. Seriously, this is the real deal believe me. Failing that though - go look up some of the things I said and see for yourself.

So we're all right!! (Especially the failed missile guys who are actually right)

-m0r

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The spiral in my thoughts. One of the twin Kachina that dances across the sky at the end of an age. I think we will see more of the Blue brother, I just hope his red brother doesn't follow him at the end of this age. >_

top topics

join