It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from France, by Terviseks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hi guys !

I'm a new member in ATS, but I follow some threads since two months and your website is actually in my webbrowser shortcut (very important because I just selection the best ones).

I already contribute in some threads (especially ones speaking about ufo technology and strange things in this world). But I'm also very interested in topics about the coming collapse (in few years / months / days / hours ? who knows ?)

As you can see my english is far from being perfect because I'm from France, but I can see that a lot of members come also from abroad (except if some members never sleep, because there are replies 24/7, even when it's time to sleep in the US).

I also travel a lot accross Europe (stayed one year in Estonia, you know the country next to Russia, Finland and Latvia...). I know little bit of russian and estonian. I'm also used to German as I live next to the german border (5km from my place).
So I think I'm open minded, and open to new ideas !

I will do my best here, so see you arround !

Terviseks

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Terviseks

Welcome to ATS!

Plenty of people from all over the world here as well so don't worry about that

Hope to see you on the board's

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. You live in one of my favorite countries
I have always wanted to live in France, ever since I was little.

besides aliens and ufos what other forums do you find interesting on ATS?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Bonjour terviseks ...

Welcome to the ATS ...

Are you French or Parisian?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Your English seems pretty good to me!

Welcome to ATS. Hope your stay is informative and fun!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
@schrodingers dog

No I'm a real french, not from Paris (godd or bad thing, I don't know :-)).

@mblahnikluver

My faborites forum are, besides UFO and stuff like that, all the breaking news, and how people see the news. I mean it's important to have different point of view even if some sound stupids.

Ok, I will explain the "stupid" word in my sentence : let just see that a guy say "it's now the end of the world, I'm 100% sure". You're going to laugh at him because he is the only one to believe in that.
Now you get 3000 guys saying the same thing, you're going to give more attention to what they say.
If a entire nation starts to say that the end of the world is for now, you're going to search by yourself if it's true or wrong and make your own opinion.

I think the economy and the whole world today is like this exemple : alone you're nothing, but when people are together what they say becomes more powerful.
So if you're able to compil what the people on earth think, you're going to see what tomorow will be. the more you can read and hear the more you will have an accurate vision of the world.

Conspiracy theories forums are also in my sight.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Hi and welcome to ATS from Toulouse. Although I am not French myself, I have lived here for many years and fallen in love with the country and especially the South West Region. It is so full of history and enigmas.

I sincerely hope that we will see some interesting contributions from you in the near future.

Once again, welcome.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Bienvenue et / und Wie Geht's ? heh... Je ne suis pas francais aussi, je suis americain. Votre anglais est bon... il y a beaucoup des personnes que ne parlent pas l'anglais bien. *shrugs*

bonne chance !

Anyhow my french isn't that great anymore m8, haven't had the chance to talk to anyone who spoke it much in over two years so its fading! gah...

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Tere tulemast and Bienvenue

stayed one year in Estonia, you know the country next to Russia, Finland and Latvia...

Yes we know, what was it like to live in Eesti?

Looking forward to your posts.

See you around!

HM

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
@Hithe Merinos

tere tere !!

Ma räägin eesti keeles natuke aga ma tean....

I loved and still love Estonia... it wa my best year... I lived in Tallinn, near the Viru Keskus, next to the Parlament club...
I spend most of my time with estonian friends and russians ones... I haven't studied a lot (I was at the Estonian Business School), but I drink a lot of Viru Valge vodka, I also met the 80% vodka (waking up was sometimes hard)...

But I like the way people were nice with foreigner who wanted to learn their language and their culture. Thanks to my estonian and russian friends I travelled a lot (Tartu, Viljandi, Nãrva...).

The best was still the most beautiful girls everywhere ! pleasure for teh eyes and a good motivation to go out even when it's minus 15°C.

Are you estonian or did you live in Estonia for some time ?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS. Look forward to debating you about current events.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terviseks
@Hithe Merinos

but I drink a lot of Viru Valge vodka, I also met the 80% vodka (waking up was sometimes hard)...

I must be on of the few estonians who doesn`t drink any kind vodka

Love wine dough- thank`s to my many french friends

The best was still the most beautiful girls everywhere ! pleasure for teh eyes and a good motivation to go out even when it's minus 15°C.

Funny, i hear a lot of that, but being an estonian i think the most beautiful girls are in Holland

Are you estonian or did you live in Estonia for some time ?

I`m an estonian who lived away for some time

It was nice talking to you!
See you around the boards

HM

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Hello fellow French ! Welcome here !
Salut keupin ! Bon moi je suis Auvergnat, c'est un peu loin mais ca reste la France !

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Bonjour, bienvenue, thats the best my French gets I'm afraid, and je joue au babyfoot dans le weekend and le sange est dans le arbre. Really helpfull lingo

Its good to have some more Europeans on here! will be interested to hear a freanch perspective

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Just saying "hi". I saw your name and thought you have to have some relations to Estonia. I know, that "terviseks" sounds funny to foreigners
I´m Estonian myself (actually thinking of moving to France for a year or so :-)).

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Hi from Toulouse. Welcome. I am looking forward to seeing some of you posts in the future.

Bienvenue!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Bienvenue sur ATS, Terviseks.
I hope you have lots of fun here.

Signed: a fake French from Paris.

top topics

join