It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illinois Woman Told She Is No Longer an American

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Yep,

The adoption certificate has be as being born in Milwaukee, WI... Who knows WHERE I was actually born?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock

This is disturbing!

It seems that the state department can now just decide that you are not a US citizen and : POOF : there ya are!

Now, tell me how this and the whole OBAMA 'birther' situation can relate to each other...

I can see several correlations between the 2 stories. Might be all the argument that the 'birthers' need...

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Let's clear up some confusion everywhere we can. Who cares if she isn't a "US citizen". 99.9999% of American's aren't. She has been a legal resident in whatever state she lives in for quite some time I imagine.

She needs to naturalize with the state. Post facto or w/e. If she was legally residing in a state for some > 2 years. She is lawfully allowed to naturalize to a state and become a state Citizen, by right a Citizen of the United States of America.

NO MORE "US citizen" malarchy!

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I don't really think that is true...

Otherwise, wouldn't that apply to ALL illegal aliens?

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
I don't really think that is true...

Otherwise, wouldn't that apply to ALL illegal aliens?

Would they have been living there legally to naturalize if they're illegal?

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown
Let's clear up some confusion everywhere we can. Who cares if she isn't a "US citizen". 99.9999% of American's aren't.

Care to back up this statistic with evidence?? Most Americans I know are U.S. citizens.

And why do you have "American's" which is either possessive or a contraction?? It's Americans.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

The adoption certificate has be as being born in Milwaukee, WI... Who knows WHERE I was actually born?

We all do now.

By law your birth certificate must show your actual place of birth. Adopted or not.

You were born in Milwaukee. Congratulations you are a "Natural Born Cheesehead"

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jessicamsa

Originally posted by mryanbrown
Let's clear up some confusion everywhere we can. Who cares if she isn't a "US citizen". 99.9999% of American's aren't.

Care to back up this statistic with evidence?? Most Americans I know are U.S. citizens.

And why do you have "American's" which is either possessive or a contraction?? It's Americans.

Good catch on the apostrophe. Let me ask you a question if you live in the United States. What state where you born in?

Courtesy the United States Code:
(15) “United States” means—
(A) a Federal corporation

Courtesy the United States UCC:
(h) [Location of United States.]

The United States is federal corporation located in the District of Columbia. That is where U.S. citizens reside. Americans reside in one of the 50 states where they may naturalize to as state Citizens.

Just pointing out the United States of America is not the United States (a federal corporation incorporated 1871).

[edit on 13-2-2010 by mryanbrown]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
So, basically she is being told she is no longer a part of the corporation?

As Trump would say, "You're Fired!"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join