It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pusher : Cerulean Blue, Pushing the Lie, and Psychological Operations

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Wow, just wow, impressme.

Your reply reminds me of one where SkepticOverlord brought up Agent Provocateurs.

I think it was a U.S. Political Madness thread but I forget which it was at the moment.

But it had to do with suspecting ATS had bloggers from the Government posting intentionally divisive political rhetoric, etc ad naseum about trying to drive a wedge in this site just to keep us busy bickering amongst ourselves.

If someone finds that thread I'll quote it here.

This is exactly why I have never bought the whole "left-wing/right wing" nonsense.

I want no party affiliating whatsoever because as I see it both parties have an agenda.

More often than not to me it seems the agenda looks so much like the other sides, even if it is a polar opposite, it still fits a preconceived pattern of intentional division.

I have always said the lesser of two evil's is still evil, and that if we only have two choices, we really have no choices at all because as I understand life you are in control of your own destiny, but some of the things politicians sell is the duplicitous wholesale lie that our vote actually elects the President.

I wholeheartedly disagree with that ascertion because if we elected our officials for the office of the President, we would not need the electroal college, at all.

Only recently have I discovered that I am not only correct, but there are political think-tanks out there intentionally designed not only to design reactions in advance of actions.

I discovered the book below just prior to Obama being elected.

The Cult of the Presidency: America's Dangerous Devotion to Executive Power

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/640c46c7ca7b.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

The Bush years have given rise to fears of a resurgent Imperial Presidency.

Those fears are justified, but the problem cannot be solved simply by bringing a new administration to power.

In his provocative new book, The Cult of the Presidency, Gene Healy argues that the fault lies not in our leaders but in ourselves.

When our scholars lionize presidents who break free from constitutional restraints, when our columnists and talking heads repeatedly call upon the "commander in chief " to dream great dreams and seek the power to achieve them--when voters look to the president for salvation from all problems great and small--should we really be surprised that the presidency has burst its constitutional bonds and grown powerful enough to threaten American liberty?

The Cult of the Presidency takes a step back from the ongoing red team/blue team combat and shows that, at bottom, conservatives and liberals agree on the boundless nature of presidential responsibility.

For both camps, it is the president's job to grow the economy, teach our children well, provide seamless protection from terrorist threats, and rescue Americans from spiritual malaise.

Very few Americans seem to think it odd, says Healy, "when presidential candidates talk as if they're running for a job that's a combination of guardian angel, shaman, and supreme warlord of the earth."

Healy takes aim at that unconfined conception of presidential responsibility, identifying it as the source of much of our political woe and some of the gravest threats to our liberties.

If the public expects the president to heal everything that ails us, the president is going to demand--or seize--the power necessary to handle that responsibility.

Interweaving historical scholarship, legal analysis, and trenchant cultural commentary, The Cult of the Presidency traces America's decades-long drift from the Framers' vision for the presidency: a constitutionally constrained chief magistrate charged with faithful execution of the laws.

Restoring that vision will require a Congress and a Court willing to check executive power, but Healy emphasizes that there is no simple legislative or judicial "fix" to the problems of the presidency.

Unless Americans change what we ask of the office--no longer demanding what we should not want and cannot have--we'll get what, in a sense, we deserve.

The author explains in depth how President's gain much more power than they are supposed to, up to and including Bush, being written just prior to Obama's election I still saw right through everything Obama was doing.

I read thoroughly on the Project for the New American Century, a Washington D.C. policy think-tank.

If you look at the list of members you will see many political movers and shakers within P.N.A.C. and that it began in 1997 and ended in 2006.

Quote from :

The Project for the New American Century (PNAC) was an American think tank based in Washington, D.C. that lasted from early 1997 to 2006.

It was co-founded as a non-profit educational organization by neoconservatives William Kristol and Robert Kagan.

The PNAC's stated goal was "to promote American global leadership."

Fundamental to the PNAC were the view that "American leadership is both good for America and good for the world" and support for "a Reaganite policy of military strength and moral clarity."

The PNAC exerted influence on high-level U.S. government officials in the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush and affected the Bush Administration's development of military and foreign policies, especially involving national security and the Iraq War.

To me it proved nothing short of not only advanced knowledge of 9/11 but that we were sold the lie of the necessity of the Iraq War through prior U.N. malfeasance and that our Government wanted a way to bypass the the bureauracry of the United Nations and U.S. citizens.

reply to post by ofhumandescent

I find it interesting the amount of people quoted who spoke about the potential for, if not the existance of exactly what I was pointing out about the very programs which were not only allegedly shut down, but intentionally continued and carried on despite public sentiment.

To call such an action of the Government's, if colluding, conspiring, and coercing are not strong enough, short of ethics is an understatement.

I always wondered why my stepfather called the television the Boob Tube and yet I did listen and consciously and intentionally read books about not only politics but warfare, both ancient and modern, and have learned throughout my time to turn the Art of War into the Art of Peace.

I used to be one of those people who could never laugh at myself and I always took myself so serious that at age thirteen a forty + year old man told me I was as cynical as a thirty year old man and at the time he said that I did not know what he was talking about nor comprehend it.

I guess even at that time I saw through the veil of lies and sead set against letting that have an effect on my world, that I literally wound myself up so tight so as be in essence a Clockwork Orange.

I can see now the scene from the Dark Knight about the Joker.

I guess you could say that Heath Ledger's portayal of the Joker was "pushing the lie"?

Is that why the Joker goes after Gamble?

As in he's gambling his lie will not be discovered?

I did eventually learn to let go and laugh at myself and I see now the sheer amount of destruction I could have carried out if not for loving parents who not only encouraged me to read, but to explore, and read in depth about Government, the world, and many of the complexities of politics.

Tesla was one of those many wonders and H.A.A.R.P. always fascinated me, and as I have come to understand it the Alaskan facility is according to my research a Tesla invention. Most people go off about it being a "Weather Weapon", and even I have discussed this many times, but understanding that devices like this are more often than not put together for one reason and yet a secondary reason is discovered.

Am I claiming the weather aspect?

Not necessarily.

I do understand the capability of it as far as E.L.F., or Extemely Low-Frequency waves is concerned, and it is my belief that this was originally a part of one particular interest, but a secondary, and much more sinister application was discovered quite literally by accident.

Quote from : Wikipedia : H.A.A.R.P. : Controversy

Alleged potential for use as a weapon
The HAARP project became the subject of controversy in the mid-1990s, following claims that the antennas could be used as a weapon. In August 2002, a critical mention of HAARP technology came from the State Duma (parliament) of Russia.

The Duma issued a press release on the HAARP written by the international affairs and defense committees, signed by 90 deputies and presented to then President Vladimir Putin.

The statement claimed:

The U.S. is creating new integral geophysical weapons that may influence the near-Earth medium with high-frequency radio waves ... The significance of this qualitative leap could be compared to the transition from cold steel to firearms, or from conventional weapons to nuclear weapons.

This new type of weapons differs from previous types in that the near-Earth medium becomes at once an object of direct influence and its component.

All I have to say is wow, that I could have been right all along.

I have been speaking about H.A.A.R.P. for a very long time.

Here is one of my older threads on it.

The "Global Warming Conspiracy" Revealed...H.A.A.R.P., OnStar, and Tesla...

I will have to find my thread on it from 2005 when I first came to ATS.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I ordered the book. It's definitely something I would read. Secret Societies are just as interesting because nobody really knows what it is they are up to! Thanks for the link

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Interesting subject, and very creepy! This thing is real and has been a weapon of choice for the military, mass media, educators, advertisers, law enforcement, and politicians. We would like to believe that we are the masters of our own minds, and that may very well be the truth? However, there are those in authority who would like to change that. In other words, someone can coax an action or a reaction out of us, through flashy advertising, disinformation, sounds and images that stimulate certain areas of the mind, pharmaceuticals, and propaganda. It is manipulation on a grand scale. These type of techniques are all over the place. One example of how this stuff is applied, would be when Mao was coming to power in China.

The Chinese term 洗腦 (xǐ năo, literally "wash brain") originally referred to methodologies of coercive persuasion used in the 改造 (gǎi zào, "reconstruction", "change", "altering") of the so-called "feudal" (封建 fēng jiàn) thought-patterns of pre-revolutionary Chinese citizens. The Maoist regime in China aimed to transform individuals with a "feudal" or capitalist mindset into "right-thinking" members of the new Chinese social system. To that end the regime developed techniques that would break down the psychic integrity of the individual with regard to information processing, information retained in the mind and individual values. Chosen techniques included dehumanizing of individuals by keeping them in filth, sleep deprivation, partial sensory deprivation, psychological harassment, inculcation of guilt and group social pressure.

en.wikipedia.org...

So, the Communist Chinese used this technique on people who may have had views contrary to their ideals. Apparently, the method worked, because China is no longer the ROC. Some say the mind is one of the last frontiers on earth. Still virtually undiscovered. Personally, I think psychologists and neurologists have only scratched the surface of the human mind in the last 100 years or so. The human mind and subconscious is fraught with mystery and intrigue.

Once they get a hold of your mind, you are now a slave who can be manipulated and controlled. Often times, it is done in a way were you don't even know the decisions being made are your own, but in all actuality you are making a decision at the behest of someone else, some group, or entity.

Perhaps, the reality we currently living in is just one big psyop? I mean when you really think about it, we pummeled with information by many different sources, such as, newspapers, television, the internet, and other mediums. In this constant barrage of information it contributes to an eventually break down in logic and reflection.

How can one make a rational and uninhibited decision under those circumstances? So, as we try to logically compartmentalize the information we are given, more is given, and over time a person loses interest in making any sense of the whole thing individually, and slowly become complacent to what they are being shown or told. That right there is mind control, and as said earlier, it is everywhere. By keeping us confused and off-balance, we are rendered subservient and easier to control.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Jakes51]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Ever heard of Wolf Messing? He had very interesting mind control techniques for which Stalin took him by his side. Indeed very interesting just like the PUSHER from X-files.

Messing's part in the video is from 11:00 to 17:00. But the whole Paranormal TV Season 01 Episode 02 "The KGB Secret files" is very interesting, there are topics about mind control not only 6 minutes of Messing.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Great thread! (Although, I have to say I am weary of being solicited.)

The idea of 'pushing' ones will is as old as thought itself. The quest to figure it out is just as old.

We all know the type of person that seems to get what they want, when they want. The type of person that draws attention simply by entering a room.

But what takes that the step further? What enables someone to outwardly force their will on others?

I have been studying MKUltra for some time now, and see it more as an attempt to create these things synthetically.

I moved on to Project MONARCH, which involves creating dissociative disorders to create 'agents'. Still seems a synthetic attempt to create these conditions.

I think, knowing about MKUltra, MONARCH, and the other 'programming' techniques used to try and unlock these secrets, as well as the different remote viewing projects, it is close to a certainty that there are programs to create these things in an un-synthetic way.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Really really nice thread, iam a big Xfiles fan, and thanks for posting the mind control youtube link!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
What is the significance of Cerulean? That color is also discussed in the movie The Devil Wears Prada

www.hulu.com...

Probably no connection between the two....

EDIT:

In the clip I linked, they are talking about fashion, but the conversation also includes phrases such as "chosen for you" and "military"...

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

The Illuminati X-Factor The mind-controlled showbiz celebs

At the apex of the occult pyramid of new world evil are the Illuminati – less a coven of hammy Victorian ritualists, more a dynastic network devoted to the moral and psych­ological destruction of their victims and the promotion of terror, sociopathic selfishness and bestial sexuality. Endowed with a finely honed sense of dark irony, the Illuminati particularly enjoy flaunting the very symbols of their control in public to influence the collective unconscious.

10 SECRET MIND-CONTROL SYMBOLS IN MUSIC VIDEOS AND MOVIES 1 Butterfly tattoos, clothes, belts, hats, and other fashion accessories; proof of mind-control because they refer to the MK-Ultra Project Monarch operation. 2 Black and white checker­boards or lines symbolise duality and good/evil. A more subtle variation on this theme is the stock portrait photo which hides half of a star’s face in shadow. 3 Mirrors and shattered glass represent the way the mind is shattered and mirr­ored during mental torture. Mirrored personalities represent hidden ‘alters’ who can be made to surface at will with appropriate trigger imagery. 4 Big cats, including lions, panthers and tigers, and domestic cats which are usually black or white and spiky rather than fluffy. Leopard-print clothing also qualifies. The message is that fierce pussies suggest animalistic sexual impulses. 5 Hello Kitty toys are a more childish version of the same idea. Interestingly, the Urban Dictionary describes Hello Kitty as a “Japanese mass-casualty weapon… Doctors warn that even low-level exposure may cause a perfectly sound mind to crack.” 6 Birdcages, chains and other symbolism of imprisonment represent physical and psycho­logical bondage in a very literal way. 7 Pink, purple and rainbow colours: it’s hard to see these as sinister, but purple is apparently used to reinforce programming. The rainbow represents psychological splitting. 8 Doll symbolism often appears in fashion shoots to reinforce the mind-controlled nature of a model, who can be posed at will. 9 The Marilyn Monroe look, blonde and classic, is proof that a woman has been ‘Stepforded’ and no longer has any individuality. 10 And finally, photo­graphers, fashion designers and direct­ors sometimes succ­umb to laziness and include more traditional occult symbols such as pentagrams, pyramids (with and without the Eye of Horus), horned animal skulls, and other familiar standards.

www.forteantimes.com...

A very cool article here that I believe fits wonderfully in this thread. Check it out when you have a chance!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by archasama

I have never heard of Wolf Messing but I am intrigued to hear more.

reply to post by captaintyinknots

Does Monarch touch on anything I've explained or asked so far or possibly written below?

Originally posted by DELLE
Really really nice thread, iam a big Xfiles fan, and thanks for posting the mind control youtube link!

Not a problem and I am sure I can dig up quite a few more.

reply to post by Aggie Man

I will ask you to elaborate more, Aggie Man, because I have not seen the movie.

As well I am currently posting from the library and they block all videos.

Cerulean Blue is mentioned in "The Devil Wears Prada"?

The only significance I can think of is that particular shade is the United Nations color.

Here are the three U.N. flags I know of currently.

U.N. Flag - Standard

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a202d256514.png[/atsimg]

U.N. Flag - International Civil Aviation Organization

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c494cfef358.jpg[/atsimg]

U.N. Flag - World Health Organization

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/149ea0584a14.png[/atsimg]

I am not saying, stating, nor accusing the United Nations, nor implicating them.

That's the only organization I know of with that color which circulates around the world.

Although that now brings into question to me the United Nations Security Council, again.

U.N.S.C. and 2012 : Political Ideologies, Nations United, and Views on Terrorism : Conflict Earth

reply to post by jackflap

Holy crap, jackflap, what a find!

I have to step back a moment and thank everyone for their astounding and almost overwhelming replies to this thread because I did not expect the type of investigative research some of my fellow ATS'ers would bring to this particular topic, nor did I expect the amount of hard-hitting topics it would splinter off into.

Knowing "psychological operations" happen whether we as "conspiracy theorists" know it or not, or whether those we sometimes call "sheeple" know about those speculative events according to our theories or even whether those same bleating souls trapped within the hive mind mentality know we are not only fighting for our mental freedom but theirs as well leaves many wondering if we are having any effect at all.

I have re-read every reply this morning prior to leaving for work because last night I posted a particular post about Hugo Chavez, but when Jake51's reply was posted this morning it sparked off in my mind about the book and moves about the Manchurian Candidate.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Manchurian Candidate

The Manchurian Candidate (1959) by Richard Condon, is a political thriller novel about the son of a prominent US political family who has been brainwashed into being an unwitting assassin for the Communist Party.

The novel has twice been cinematically adapted, in 1962 and 2004.

This struck me as odd that Jake51's reply made me think of this because he did a thread just the other day about the Iraq War, about an incident that brought to question to me the validity of the official story on a complex light of the spotlight of war.

Jake51's : A murder mystery with the Iraq War as the backdrop

I will leave that story and his thoughts on it in context to this thread to Jake51 to explain, but why it was significant for me is an aspect of False-Flag Operations" that had not occured to me until this thread and the research quite a few of you have contributed, both tenured members and the newer members.

What if those people we see as False-Flag Operators", take your pick of names, are all of the "Manchurian Candidate" ilk and have no clue they are acting as traitors selling out their country? I am sure some of you will agree or disagree that Lee Harvey Oswald was a patsy, but what if instead of being a simple patsy he was a "Manchurian Candidate" who upon mission completion, had his programming switched off?

What if as a part of the Manchurian programming his mission was merely to be in the right place at the wrong time?

I am not referencing that he shot J.F.K., I have never bought the original story nor the whitewashed Warren Commission cover-up, because the Mannlicher Carcano is a piece of crap rifle.

I am instead referencing the potential of a "Pusher" programming or "pushing" into Oswald the "patsy" story and that he was merely a distraction during the chaos of J.F.K.'s assassination. Whether I am right or wrong is not important to me because that just opened up a different angle of the J.F.K. story I might have missed before.

Who knows for sure because for all we know the name of the rifle could have been some cutesy signature of the C.I.A. for "Manchurian Candidate", or even a ruse of the Russian's to blame our C.I.A. as misdirection.

Another reason I even brought up J.F.K. is a recent episode of the show "Bones" had a twist where Kennedy's assassination was brought up, and an agency I had never heard of was brought to my attention, the General Services Administration.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d10dc06941ae.gif[/atsimg]

Quote from : Wikipedia : General Services Administration

The General Services Administration (GSA) is an independent agency of the United States government, established in 1949 to help manage and support the basic functioning of federal agencies.

The GSA supplies products and communications for U.S. government offices, provides transportation and office space to federal employees, and develops government-wide cost-minimizing policies, among other management tasks.

Its stated mission is to "help federal agencies better serve the public by offering, at best value, superior workplaces, expert solutions, acquisition services and management policies."

The reason that particular Independent Agency is important is because of the buildings occupied around Dealey Plaza.

As well their seal is quite an interesting one in that it symbolizes many things, from an interesting angle in that the allegedly innocent sounding agency is innocuous an generally vague in substance, yet the eagle standing on the right and looking to the left reminds me of shady tactics and dealings.

This all reminded me of a book I read a while back called the Medusa File.

The Medusa File: Secret Crimes and Coverups of the U. S. Government

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8646c65fe86a.jpg[/atsimg]

The author, Craig Roberts, as well authored a book about Dealey Plaza and a snipers eye on it.

Kill Zone: A Sniper Looks at Dealey Plaza

I will upload a picture of the book cover later for this thread but due to time I will explain.

Craig Roberts is a man with a mission towards uncovering Government crimes.

In his book Medusa File he speaks in depth about the "Manchurian Candidate" program and Communist China, but specifically Manchuria, where this program was supposed to have originated, with the Russians and Communist China.

My question to all of you is that what if the program I am speaking of "Pushing" originated from a sub-project of the Manchurian Candidate?

The reason I ask is because a lot of us know about the C.I.A.'s use of MK-Ultra, originating as the Russian's Manchurian Kandidat (spelling? Roberts explains that), but that we might actually be sitting betwixt a covert war so deep and deluded we will never know who these "lone wolf nuts" or "Manchurian Candidate" programmed assassins work for.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

As Jackflap touched on above, MONARCH is the project used to create what many would deem "Manchurian Candidates", that is, sleeper agents whoa re unaware of their role or even objective until 'activated' or 'triggered'.

The general overview is like this:
A subject (generally a child) is subjected to trauma of different kinds-mental, sexual, physical. The subject then creates a dissociative disorder(also known as multiple personalities) to deal with the trauma. Triggers are then 'programmed' into the subject, used to bring the 'other personality' to the surface to complete their objective.

The most common subject talked about in this arena are celebrities-an easy target when you consider someone like Britney Spears, who has been part of the industry since early childhood and therefore lines up as far as timelines go, as well as the use of butterfly and other common MONARCH symbolism.

It has been theorized that many assasins throughout recent hostry have been victims of this:
Mrk David Chapman, Sirhan Sirhan, John Hinkley...all have been mentioned.

And the book 'Catcher in the Rye' is thought to be a trigger(all 3 had it in their possession)

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Well, that brings a lot of things to mind, for me at least.

I did have a copy of "Catcher in the Rye" at one time.

But, it was loaned to me, I did not seek it out nor was I really interested in it.

A co-worker offered to loan it to me and I've since lost the copy and lost touch with him.

No Jerry Fletcher/Conspiracy Theory movie seeking it out for me, and I never did find the time to read it, which tells me quite a few things actually.

I felt Mark David Chapman was MK-Ultra from the get go since he fits the profile.

Do you feel my "Pusher" angle was correct about the programmers?

What I'm referencing is what I mentioned about those who program the target (Chapman, Oswald, Hinckley) are "Pusher's"?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Like I said, this is probably no relation at all, but the word "Cerulean" in your title reminded me of this....Thus my inquiry about the significance of "Cerulean" in the title.

Here is the excerpt from the Devil Wears Prada movie script:

Boss: Something funny?

Employee: No. No, no. Nothing's-

You know, it's just that both those belts look exactly the same to me. You know, I'm still learning about this stuff and, uh-

Boss: "This... stuff"?

You think this has nothing to do with you. You go to your closet...and you select- I don't know- that lumpy blue sweater, for instance...because you're trying to tell the world that you take yourself too seriously...to care about what you put on your back. But what you don't know is that that sweater is not just blue. It's not turquoise. It's not lapis. It's actually cerulean. And you're also blithely unaware of the fact...that in 2002, Oscar de la Renta did a collection of cerulean gowns. And then I think it was Yves Saint Laurent- wasn't it- who showed cerulean military jackets?

- I think we need a jacket here.- Mmm.And then cerulean quickly showed up in the collections of eight different designers. And then it, uh, filtered down through the department stores...and then trickled on down into some tragic Casual Corner...where you, no doubt, fished it out of some clearance bin. However, that blue represents millions of dollars...and countless jobs...and it's sort of comical how you think that you've made a choice...that exempts you from the fashion industry...when, in fact...you're wearing a sweater that was selected for you by the people in this room...from a pile of stuff.

EDIT: it appears as though the boss is suggesting that there is no choice, rather, the cerulean blue sweater is being pushed by those behind the scenes (a.k.a. TPTB)

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Like I said earlier, I feel these (MKUltra and MONARCH) are attempts to recreate the 'pusher' affect synthetically. Breaking down the mind to the point where one can force their will upon them.'

I really do think it is close to certain that there are programs in effect trying to do this without the synthetics.

The other side of this, and I am very new to the study, is the use of electromagnetic waves to manipulate the thoughts and will of others.

All thoughts are a series of electro-magnetic impulses, meaning that if the frequency could be determined, it could be manipulated. I personally think that there are some out there that are simply more adept at focusing the frequencies of their thoughts, which in turn manipulates the waves of those around them.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I did a quick search, and cerulean shows up in quite a fw places:

Cerulean in human culture

Aerobatics * The United States Navy Blue Angels aerobatics team wears uniforms that are a rich bright shade of cerulean.

[10] Computer software * Cerulean Studios is a software house based in Connecticut, United States.

Literature * Cerulean Sins is the eleventh book in the Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter series by Laurell K. Hamilton.

Music * Cerulean is the album title for the September 10, 1991 music release by the band The Ocean Blue.

Science * Cerulean cyan fluorescent protein is a mutant of green fluorescent protein.

Television * Repetition of the words "cerulean blue" is a method the "Pusher" villain uses at the beginning of the eponymous X-Files episode 17 season 3 in order to lull his victims to do what he wants.

Film * In The Devil Wears Prada, Miranda Priesly (Meryl Streep) makes a reference to a cerulean colored sweater, and other high fashion clothes items in Cerulean.

Video games * Azul the Cerulean is the blue-haired 33 year-old final recruit of the Tsviets in Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII. * Cerulean City is one of the pivotal locations in the game and anime Pokémon and is home to the Water Pokémon Gym in Kanto.

en.wikipedia.org...

and then, this:
ceruleansanctum.com...

Not sure if it's relevant, but found it interesting nonetheless...

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
There seems to be a very good example of Ad nauseam going on right now on the threads about the Norway Spiral. Not stating th OP is the one but if you notice the same people keep beating it in the ground. This tells me there is way more to this story than meets the eye.

In this one there is a certain professional skeptic / debunker slamming away.

Norway Spiral in China Today

Mysteriously this same professional skeptic / debunker is missing from these but Ad Nauseam none the less.

Norway Spiral: Case reopened - the anatomy of an event

Norway Spiral: Case reopened - the analysis of an event pt.2

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

What does this have to do with anything in this thread?(Not trying to be rude, maybe I'm missing something?)

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Well, now my curiosity is piqued about the movie, Aggie Man.

I do not usually watch movies like that unless I am with a girlfriend, or female friend.

But what you have pointed out is quite simply one of many underlying tones I see set within movies, all the time, whether it is intentional, or not, the context is unmistakable.

I would not put it past Hollywood to put subliminal messages in movies.

That is one of their specialties of course, that and making big budget propaganda.

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Like I said earlier, I feel these (MKUltra and MONARCH) are attempts to recreate the 'pusher' affect synthetically. Breaking down the mind to the point where one can force their will upon them.'

I can see how one might re-create it synthetically, in a controlled environment.

I really do think it is close to certain that there are programs in effect trying to do this without the synthetics.

Your use of the word "programs" there made me think of the Matrix.

The Matrix, Jump Program

There are a few scenes within all three Matrix movies which explain "programs".

The other side of this, and I am very new to the study, is the use of electromagnetic waves to manipulate the thoughts and will of others.

All thoughts are a series of electro-magnetic impulses, meaning that if the frequency could be determined, it could be manipulated. I personally think that there are some out there that are simply more adept at focusing the frequencies of their thoughts, which in turn manipulates the waves of those around them.

Yes, and I can see how the E.L.F., or Extreme Low Frequency waves might disrupt that.

It is of course something which has been a topic in dispute for some time.

You mention frequencies and it makes me not only think of E.L.F., but of humming.

As for instance when we hum instead of singing, or even the hum of power lines.

This of course reminds me of H.A.A.R.P. and sonic weapons.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Well, everything really. I was reading impressme' post on page 1 and it made me think of it.

CENTCOM announced in 2008 that a team of employees would be "[engaging] bloggers who are posting inaccurate or untrue information, as well as bloggers who are posting incomplete information." The Air Force is now also engaging bloggers. Indeed, an Air Force spokesman said: "We obviously have many more concerns regarding cyberspace than a typical Social Media user," Capt. Faggard says. "I am concerned with how insurgents or potential enemies can use Social Media to their advantage. It's our role to provide a clear and accurate, completely truthful and transparent picture for any audience." In other words, the government is targeting "social media", including popular user-ranked news sites. Indeed, the Pentagon publicly announced years ago that it was considering using "black propaganda" - in other words, knowing lies.

Perhaps not MK Ultra but definitely trying to swing public opinion in a certain direction. IMO Psyops right here right now.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by timewalker]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker

Well, everything really. I was reading impressme' post on page 1 and it made me think of it.

CENTCOM announced in 2008 that a team of employees would be "[engaging] bloggers who are posting inaccurate or untrue information, as well as bloggers who are posting incomplete information." The Air Force is now also engaging bloggers. Indeed, an Air Force spokesman said: "We obviously have many more concerns regarding cyberspace than a typical Social Media user," Capt. Faggard says. "I am concerned with how insurgents or potential enemies can use Social Media to their advantage. It's our role to provide a clear and accurate, completely truthful and transparent picture for any audience." In other words, the government is targeting "social media", including popular user-ranked news sites. Indeed, the Pentagon publicly announced years ago that it was considering using "black propaganda" - in other words, knowing lies.

Perhaps not MK Ultra but definitely trying to swing public opinion in a certain direction.

Oh I gotcha! And yes, i agree, this is a degree of mind kontrol. Even down to the choices of which news stories to make a bi deal of, it is all used for programming and desensitizes the viewer.

I personally would suggest that anyone who is not well-versed on it read up on COINTELPRO, and the Infiltration of groups by covert operations, especially in the '60's(but today as well).

These froms of control have been used for quite some time. Disinfo, placing dissidents within the ranks of the 'enemy', repetitive information....these are the building blocks of any mind kontrol system.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Here is an ebook I find very useful around here.

25 ways to supress truth - the rules of disinformation

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join