It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NRO's 9/11 'mock' plane crash set for 9:32am, drill included a smoke generator!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

And he is a truther ! but an intelligent one.

So your here arguing with 'unintelligent' truthers?

You don't 'have' to do this you know.

It's an 'incredible' coincidence in my opinion.

You can wave your hand at it but the confusion it helped create cannot be quantified by you nor anyone else who wasn't present at the Pentagon on 911.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Coincidence is not enough.

You purposely avoided my question about how you would rate the NRO "drill" coincidence. Please do so as I asked.

You have to come up with a reason why this cancelled drill was an integral part of a 9/11 plot. I just don't understand your sentence " Because the fake crash wasn't going to happen at the NRO, it was going to happen at the Pentagon. " What does that mean ?

If the govt was going to commit a conspiracy by faking a plane crash into the Pentagon, they would have one of their military/spy agencies be the command center to run this fake plane crash operation. Wouldn't you agree?

Too many coincidences. To consider the events a coincidence is just ignorance in denial. All over the u.s there were multiple war games and defence/offence drills taking place in the week of 9/11 and some of the shadowed the actual events.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Too many coincidences. To consider the events a coincidence is just ignorance in denial. All over the u.s there were multiple war games and defence/offence drills taking place in the week of 9/11 and some of the shadowed the actual events.

I agree, it's just funny watching the coincidence theories (skeptics) cast them all off as mere coincidences.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I agree, it's just funny watching the coincidence theories (skeptics) cast them all off as mere coincidences.

The subject of this thread is the planned NRO exercise.

It was cancelled. Can you please explain to me what part it played in any supposed 9/11 conspiracy when it never happened ?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Who said it never happened?

two

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

Who said it never happened?

two

This has already been covered; please look back in the thread.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

So the spokesperson of the super secretive US spy agency "says" they canceled it and you blindly believe them?

But you know, since we suggest the NRO drill was to really help pull off the fake crash at the Pentagon that, in effect, there was going to be no actual drill as described at the NRO, so in a sense, they are right that they "cancelled" the pretend plane crash at the NRO, because the pretend plane crash was going to be at the Pentagon instead.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

So the spokesperson of the super secretive US spy agency "says" they canceled it and you blindly believe them?

But you know, since we suggest the NRO drill was to really help pull off the fake crash at the Pentagon that, in effect, there was going to be no actual drill as described at the NRO, so in a sense, they are right that they "cancelled" the pretend plane crash at the NRO, because the pretend plane crash was going to be at the Pentagon instead.

If you don't believe NRO's spokesman why don't you check it out with them yourself ?

I am working on getting a translation of your para 2.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

If you don't believe NRO's spokesman why don't you check it out with them yourself ?

And if the NRO was in on it, just what do you think their spokesperson is going to say to me?

I am working on getting a translation of your para 2.

I'll walk your hand through it, you believe if the attacks didn't happen on 9/11 that the NRO was going to go through their drill, including using the smoke generator?

[edit on 17-2-2010 by ATH911]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Yes you got it. There were smoke generator present at the Pentagon and if you review the images of the crash site you can see that something is emitting the majority if the smoke meters away from the the P-gon.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
If I'm picking you up right the "drill" is not a drill at all, but a coverup for the operation used to falsify the impact and wreckage? Is that what you're saying?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
If I'm picking you up right the "drill" is not a drill at all, but a coverup for the operation used to falsify the impact and wreckage? Is that what you're saying?

You got it. This is how 911 was allowed to happen. Good people who would of been in charge to stop the attacks were under the impression it was part of the exercise.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Like I said, it does “not disprove” there is no conspiracy now, does it?

Yes, ....no....yes, uh maybe?

Exactly what does it mean to not disprove that there is not something? I think that is a triple negative, a new record.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

You got it. This is how 911 was allowed to happen. Good people who would of been in charge to stop the attacks were under the impression it was part of the exercise.

That's not what you wrote before, though. You seemed to imply that the drill was actually a mechanism by which aeroplane parts, a smoke machine and presumably DNA etc could be planted. That the people doing the drill were actually carrying out the cover up.

Assuming that your subsequent notion is also the case - that the drill acted to prevent people "in charge" from stopping the attacks - how would that work? Surely they would be more likely to be alert if they were on a drill? More focused on the site in question? And surely more resources would be ready to help with the damage and fallout of the strike?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

I do not recall ever saying that dna and plane parts were planted.

I leave that to the fringe thinkers.

The point is that the attack was planned and it happened around the time it was mentioned by the people running the exercises.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Sorry, this doesn't really add up.

Earlier on you point to the drill being a way to falsify evidence of a crash. You talk about a "smoke machine", implying that the drill set up the Pentagon to look like a crash site.

But if that's the case the drill can't also be a cover to confuse responders. Because the people who parked the smoke machine would have to be in on it. In which case it wouldn't be a drill that you would make public.

I'm just unclear as to the significance you guys ascribe to these exercises. Can you spell out to me why they would be advantageous to those behind the so-called plot? Personally I can think of some ways they would hinder it, but not many by which they would be beneficial.

Also, a small thing - how many drills are being carried out right now? Or next Tuesday? It seems to me that the Truth Movement suggests there are an anomalous number of drills, but where's the evidence for this? There could be 70 exercises a day for all I know, especially when there's no war on. I mean what do military people do all day when not fighting? Drills, I guess.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
It would seem to me that tractor-trailer tires , hoses , belts , chemical compositions , and the vast host of other things found in a contractor's trailer , would be sufficient to create this 'smokescreen' .

I mean , c'mon , really ...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
"know who I blame for 9/11?.... YOU!!!

apparently the government was smart enough to figure out how dumb it's citizens really are. Or excuse me, maybe it is denial. Either way, people like you are to blame for this mess... and I'm starting to realize there are more than I thought (I was beginning to believe the country was waking up... NO... we are getting dumber everyday)"

You got that right! Without the majority of the population being mentally challenged and, thus, easily manipulated into believing a load of horse manure, 9/11 never happens.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
More and more evidences coming to the surface, to show the OS is not true.
There are to many coincidences in the OS. Now we have evidences of a mock plane crash exercises to go on at the “exact same time” at the same spot, where the alleged hijacked plane hit. Come on, are you OS believers going to buy into this nonsense as well? What are the odds to this really happening?

All right, I'll jump into this quagmire- just WHAT reason or benefit would conducting accidental plane crash drills at the NRO have in advancing this sinister plot to take over the world that you're concocting? Yeah, you have a plane crash drill, and you have a sinister plot to take over the world, but the steps in between the two are still a little hazy.

These connecting A to C through an imaginary B stunts reminds me of that South Park episode with underground gnomes stealing underpants to become super rich. They have the "stealing underpants" part down pat, and they know what to do once they become super rich, but they just need to get the "how stealing underpants leads to becoming super rich" idea fleshed out a little more. The only difference is that South Park admits that they're a cartoon.

You people are stretching mightily.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
apparently the government was smart enough to figure out how dumb it's citizens really are. Or excuse me, maybe it is denial. Either way, people like you are to blame for this mess... and I'm starting to realize there are more than I thought (I was beginning to believe the country was waking up... NO... we are getting dumber everyday)"

Yeah, I'd agree to that. The Pentagon is right in the middle of an industrial park and hordes of eyewitnesses specifically saw the passenger jet hit the Pentagon...and yet otherwise intelligent people still believe this fantasia that it was a cruise missile and a bunch of burning tires.

Incredible. I wouldn't have believed people could be so suseptible to such hard core self-delusion untill I've seen it for my own eyes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join