It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NRO's 9/11 'mock' plane crash set for 9:32am, drill included a smoke generator!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Originally posted by Alfie1
So, how did the cancelled drill at the NRO further the plot ?

Who said it was totally canceled?

NRO spokesman Art Haubold. Why don't you check it out with the NRO ?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Good find!('
')

But please also remember to include that multiple clocks at the Pentagon came to a stop at 9:32 a.m.; to include clocks at the heliport outside the west face of the pentagon.

Also, the FAA's executive summary document reads "0932:ATCAEA reports aircraft crashes into the west side of the pentagon".

Isn't it amazing how the coincidences just keep piling up?

[edit on 9-2-2010 by The Baby Seal Club]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Geez, combine this with the various "Vigilant" wargame exercises going on that day (9/11), and it really starts to paint a strange picture of impossible coincidences.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The Baby Seal Club & harrytuttle

I cannot believe you guys !

Please explain to me how a planned drill at the NRO, which never happened because of the drama unfolding elsewhere, is evidence of anything darkly sinister.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Please explain to me how a planned drill at the NRO, which never happened because of the drama unfolding elsewhere, is evidence of anything darkly sinister.

Wow, Alfie can't see the amazing coincidence with the NRO's plane-crash-into-building drill planned for the same day and same time that the Pentagon would be allegedly hit by a plane along with both having generators emitting smoke.

Can you spell D-E-N-I-A-L?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Ah, so the spokesman from the NRO, the US govt's most secretive spy agency, said so. Got it.

Hen: "Did you foxes raid the henhouse?"
Spokesfox: "No, of course we didn't."

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Wow, Alfie can't see the amazing coincidence with the NRO's plane-crash-into-building drill planned for the same day and same time that the Pentagon would be allegedly hit by a plane along with both having generators emitting smoke.

It is a coincidence, but coincidences happen all the time. You need far more than that to prove a conspiracy to mass murder.

In the case of this specific incidence of a planned drill it seems that some people are suggesting it is significant proof of something without being able to articulate how a cancelled drill had anything to do with anything.

Please give me a plausible reason how a cancelled drill at the NRO helped the plot along and I will look at it again.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I'm starting to get very angry at these people that still believe the official story.

This all becoming way too obvious now and yet these people act like there is nothing suspicious or that there is still no proof of guilt.

(Taking Deep Breath)

I'm so frustrated right now.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Regardless of the objective and or outcome of the drill, canceled or otherwise.

It is the sheer number of drills planned on the same day, which defies all probability and reeks of conspiracy.

In this instance we have a drill to occur on September 11th, 2001:

1.) A "mock" plane crash WITH smoke....

It is apparent that these events were Obviously orchestrated and used to confuse the military/government personnel who had been instructed of scheduled drills well in advance to occur on that very same day.

This is all that would be required to cause chaos, pandemonium as well as overloading of the communication channels with chatter, and everyone asking....Is this a drill ? We were told that there was a drill scheduled to occur today ?
Which is EXACTLY what happened.

Probability would prove the odds of such a coincidence, of ALL of these "Planned" activities as being scheduled for the very same date and in this instance, even the time, being within 5 minutes of the actual event, as being particularly slim.

Can you say CONSPIRACY ?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

I'm starting to get very angry at these people that still believe the official story.

This all becoming way too obvious now and yet these people act like there is nothing suspicious or that there is still no proof of guilt.

(Taking Deep Breath)

I'm so frustrated right now.

OK, if you are so angry and frustrated, How about explaining to me how a cancelled drill at the NRO was a part of a wider conspiracy ? What did it achieve ?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Ah, so the spokesman from the NRO, the US govt's most secretive spy agency, said so. Got it.

Hen: "Did you foxes raid the henhouse?"
Spokesfox: "No, of course we didn't."

So, although it seems to be an important point to you, and god knows truthers need anything they can get, you are not inclined to request information from the NRO.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

OK, if you are so angry and frustrated, How about explaining to me how a cancelled drill at the NRO was a part of a wider conspiracy ? What did it achieve ?

What did it achieve?

I can only speculate... and I have my speculations.

I just want you to recognize that this coincidence is on the same parallels of getting struck by lightning twice.

A drill that basically describes the Pentagon attack before it happens doesn't send up any red flags for you?

(Not to mention we could throw this into the stack of other countless coincidences and oddities that happened that day.... and not to mention the flight maneuver was impossible)

know who I blame for 9/11?.... YOU!!!

apparently the government was smart enough to figure out how dumb it's citizens really are. Or excuse me, maybe it is denial. Either way, people like you are to blame for this mess... and I'm starting to realize there are more than I thought (I was beginning to believe the country was waking up... NO... we are getting dumber everyday)

I give up.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee

Regardless of the objective and or outcome of the drill, canceled or otherwise.

It is the sheer number of drills planned on the same day, which defies all probability and reeks of conspiracy.

In this instance we have a drill to occur on September 11th, 2001:

1.) A "mock" plane crash WITH smoke....

It is apparent that these events were Obviously orchestrated and used to confuse the military/government personnel who had been instructed of scheduled drills well in advance to occur on that very same day.

This is all that would be required to cause chaos, pandemonium as well as overloading of the communication channels with chatter, and everyone asking....Is this a drill ? We were told that there was a drill scheduled to occur today ?
Which is EXACTLY what happened.

Probability would prove the odds of such a coincidence, of ALL of these "Planned" activities as being scheduled for the very same date and in this instance, even the time, being within 5 minutes of the actual event, as being particularly slim.

Can you say CONSPIRACY ?

If the NRO planned drill was intended to confuse, why was it cancelled ?

The primary purpose of the drill was to see how well the staff evacuated the building. How on earth would that aid and abet a conspiracy ?

I suppose it is due to lack of any hard evidence to support truther fantasies but wetting yourselves over every coincidence and anomaly, without being able to explain why, is not furthering your cause.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

What did it achieve?

I can only speculate... and I have my speculations.

I just want you to recognize that this coincidence is on the same parallels of getting struck by lightning twice.

A drill that basically describes the Pentagon attack before it happens doesn't send up any red flags for you?

(Not to mention we could throw this into the stack of other countless coincidences and oddities that happened that day.... and not to mention the flight maneuver was impossible)

know who I blame for 9/11?.... YOU!!!

apparently the government was smart enough to figure out how dumb it's citizens really are. Or excuse me, maybe it is denial. Either way, people like you are to blame for this mess... and I'm starting to realize there are more than I thought (I was beginning to believe the country was waking up... NO... we are getting dumber everyday)

I give up.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Doomsday 2029]

So, you can't give me any sensible reason why a cancelled drill at the NRO helped things along on 9/11. Didn't really think you would.

The imaginary drill at the NRO was not a duplicate of the Pentagon. The supposed scenario was a light plane crashing after engine failure. Not a large airliner deliberately flown in at high speed.

Just as a point of interest, I don't know if you have ever seen a book called " Futility". It was written in 1898 and it is about a ship, largest of it's day, called Titan. It sinks in April after striking an iceberg. Now, if you had been around when Titanic went down in April after hitting an iceberg I assume you would be yelling conspiracy about that.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Just as a point of interest, I don't know if you have ever seen a book called " Futility". It was written in 1898 and it is about a ship, largest of it's day, called Titan. It sinks in April after striking an iceberg. Now, if you had been around when Titanic went down in April after hitting an iceberg I assume you would be yelling conspiracy about that.

did the book predict the exact time and date when the Titanic would hit the iceberg?

(and was that book written by a guy that appears to have a hand in sinking the titanic)

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

did the book predict the exact time and date when the Titanic would hit the iceberg?

(and was that book written by a guy that appears to have a hand in sinking the titanic)

The book placed the sinking in April. The cause was striking an iceberg, The ship was called Titan and the largest of it's day.

Much closer parallels than a light aircraft with engine failure (NRO) compared with a large airliner in a kamikaze attack (Pentagon). But I am not trying to prove conspiracies through fatuous comparisons. Just pointing out that coincidences happen.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

It is a coincidence, but coincidences happen all the time.

How would you rate this NRO 9/11 plane-crash-into-building drill?

1-10. One being barely a coincidence. Ten being so coincidentally it can't be a coincidence.

In the case of this specific incidence of a planned drill it seems that some people are suggesting it is significant proof of something without being able to articulate how a cancelled drill had anything to do with anything.

Let's put it this way, if the govt was going to fake a plane crash into the Pentagon (in which most truthers believe), wouldn't it be logically that a very secretive spy agency, such as the NRO, would be one of the agencies that would run such an operation?

Please give me a plausible reason how a cancelled drill at the NRO helped the plot along and I will look at it again.

Because the fake crash wasn't going to happen at the NRO, it was going to happen at the Pentagon. Duh.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

It is a coincidence, but coincidences happen all the time.

How would you rate this NRO 9/11 plane-crash-into-building drill?

1-10. One being barely a coincidence. Ten being so coincidentally it can't be a coincidence.

Let's put it this way, if the govt was going to fake a plane crash into the Pentagon (in which most truthers believe), wouldn't it be logically that a very secretive spy agency, such as the NRO, would be one of the agencies that would run such an operation?

Because the fake crash wasn't going to happen at the NRO, it was going to happen at the Pentagon. Duh.

ATH 911

Coincidence is not enough. You have to come up with a reason why this cancelled drill was an integral part of a 9/11 plot. I just don't understand your sentence " Because the fake crash wasn't going to happen at the NRO, it was going to happen at the Pentagon. " What does that mean ?

You say that most truthers believe that it was a fake crash at the Pentagon but I don't agree with you. From what I have seen you are in a truther minority and many would accuse you of being a disinfo agent. Have you seen what Jim Hoffman says about it ?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Just in case you haven't seen Jim Hoffman's views; here you go :-

911research.wtc7.net...

And he is a truther ! but an intelligent one.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Coincidence is not enough.

You purposely avoided my question about how you would rate the NRO "drill" coincidence. Please do so as I asked.

You have to come up with a reason why this cancelled drill was an integral part of a 9/11 plot. I just don't understand your sentence " Because the fake crash wasn't going to happen at the NRO, it was going to happen at the Pentagon. " What does that mean ?

If the govt was going to commit a conspiracy by faking a plane crash into the Pentagon, they would have one of their military/spy agencies be the command center to run this fake plane crash operation. Wouldn't you agree?

You say that most truthers believe that it was a fake crash at the Pentagon but I don't agree with you. From what I have seen you are in a truther minority and many would accuse you of being a disinfo agent.

You agree that truthers who believe no plane hit the Pentagon are not disinfo agents, right?

Have you seen what Jim Hoffman says about it ?

And he is a truther ! but an intelligent one.

Hoffman believe bombs and thermite took down the WTC. Has he made you agree with that theory?

[edit on 10-2-2010 by ATH911]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join