It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Khamenei: Iran Set to Deliver 'Punch' to Stun West on Anniversary

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

Maybe declaring an alliance with Pakistan......
Good luck quitting smoking. I have been on Chantix for 4 months now, went from being a 1and half pk a day smoker to around 10 or less a day. I have had some days I didn't smoke, but just can't seem to put them down yet.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
its interesting everyone seems to underestimate the little guy

not a smart thing to do

every time ive personally witnessed a big guy underestimate a little guy, the big guy ended up flat on his back

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Yea their aligning due to fear of the WEST, i would be two if I was faced with a two front conventional war if it occurs... Thats my best guess.. Something to do with relations. Possibly nukes but I am begining to doubt that he is crazy but not that crazy to tell everyone he has em. I am pretty sure Israel will be ready to jump off.. If Iran, declared they had nukes.. Sounds like he is just trying to rally his dissenting citizens..

I am on my first week. I broke down and bought some cigars last weekend to smoke with my St. Pauli girl, but back on track and will NEVER spend 6 bucs on a pack of cigs ever again..

www.smokefree.gov...

this place helps also..

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Bicent76]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
When the wheels of war are a turning; one must question all propaganda.

Is this even a legitimate claim? Or published to get the west's already zombified nation of mindless sheeple to again fear the middle east and pray for salvation from the horrors of Islam.

We are all pawns in a very big game of census manipulation and social engineering... to control or be controlled?

Last time I checked it was the West setting up false flag attacks and invading and occupying other nations; even those hit by earthquakes.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Probably something to do with nuclear power, that would defiantly stun the west, considering how they have been threatening Iran not to go there. Would be an "In your Face" move by Iran.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by kid_of_3NKi
Iran's first nuclear bomb test?
That would stun the west indeed.

Ko3

If they did, USrael would know about it. Just like they knew about the mini one NK set off deep underground...

And if that were the case, they'd be on their way in.

Anyways... It's probably regarding the drones they built.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by CanadianDream420]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Well I think it is safe to say that USreal is preparing for the worst based on navy buildup. I'm sure they are not out there just to meet for tea and biscuits.

As far as underestimating Iran, yeah not something I think too keenly on. When backed into a corner and laughed at, I've seen the little guy to some extraordinary things, sometimes things they wouldn't have done otherwise. Rational thought might be out the window if the populace fails to take them seriously, just so they can prove their position on a world stage.

Personally, I can't wait to see what it is and I hope I'm not disappointed. The "west" needs a stun punch anyway but sadly, whatever it might be, it might just become the fodder for another war that the powers that be need.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Maybe they are going to test a weather weapon as well, seeing as how America just did a few weeks ago in Haiti. Or maybe Iran is going to nuke Israel off of the map. Or (and most plausibly) Ahmadinejad will just have his police beat down countless numbers of protesters again. Yeah, way to show the west!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Honestly, I think we are all getting worked up about nothing. How many times has Iran promised some grand move and nothing of substance happen?

Thursday will come and go and we can all move on to the next important date and/or deadline.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
It may be merely semantics, but that mad tollah spoke of 'punch' and not 'knockout'. Knockout would mean a decisive blow to US and Europe. A 'punch' is akin to 911 style tragedy....

How much of nuke bomb or bombs does the mad tollah has? No one really knows. Their missile tech of nuke delivery strikes to other nations is still years behind though, is a fact and can be seen from their failures.

Allow me to set up a hypothetical situation based on knowns and logic.

Iran may have nuke tech and had already developed it, ready to be delivered but their missile tech is wanting. Thus, the only means of delivery is by hand, in parts and assembled.

To deliver a 'punch', the mad tollah knows that is all he is capable of. He will not be able to destroy entire nations, as their bomb material is not sufficient, no where compared to US, Russia and China.

Thus, he is focusing on a punch. US is much hated by him for being busy bodies and thwarting his plans for world religious domination. There US have to go. Destroying New York is passe. Washington DC would make a better target, espacially its monuments as a primary and the inhabitants secondary - collateral dammage, to prove his capabilities.

His team of Hizbollahs would be sent into US with bits and pieces of the nuke and assembled in US over months, probably underground within 200m radius of Washington monuments, such as sewers, rail or underground tunnels. ( May such checks be conducted immediately!) Target date:- 11th Feb.

It is not enough to punch US, but destruction of Israel is his ultimate fantasy. His Hizbollah teams will also assemble parts in Israel underground. The location of the bomb will be where the winds are blowing.

As the mad tollah has not enough bombs, it will have to be used to max effect. Israel lies longtitudinal wise. He will be seeking an explosion at the beginning of the wind direction, within effective nuke range of Tel Aviv, so that the radioactive clouds will do the rest to spread to other parts of the nation.

2 bombs. Hiroshima and Nagasaki again. And once again, it is the common masses who die. Those bombs in the 40s did not kill the jap emperor or the barbaric military generals. Only the civilians die. So too will it happen again in this decade if the mad tollah gets his way.

He will be gambling that US will not conduct a military strike for fear of killing civilians. The dissenters demostrating are perfect cover, for he knows americans had grown soft and have no wish to kill civilians by nuking Iran. Any military strike will only result in a long drawn quagmire.

Israel wont matter, for the entire israelis would be wiped out and long dead.

This is only a hypothetical situation and perception of what the mad tollah may have in mind. I sincerly hope that I am wrong. Seriously. No precious human lives are worth such 'punch' madness.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Do you think Mr Pyjamas is just full of hot air like Little Kimmy?

Is it just childish attention seeking?

The NSA and all the other alphabet agencies know far more than we do, maybe that's why there's so many Warships from so many countries off Iran's coast at the moment?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

2 bombs. Hiroshima and Nagasaki again. And once again, it is the common masses who die. Those bombs in the 40s did not kill the jap emperor or the barbaric military generals. Only the civilians die. So too will it happen again in this decade if the mad tollah gets his way.

He will be gambling that US will not conduct a military strike for fear of killing civilians. The dissenters demostrating are perfect cover, for he knows americans had grown soft and have no wish to kill civilians by nuking Iran. Any military strike will only result in a long drawn quagmire.

Israel wont matter, for the entire israelis would be wiped out and long dead.

This is only a hypothetical situation and perception of what the mad tollah may have in mind. I sincerly hope that I am wrong. Seriously. No precious human lives are worth such 'punch' madness.

Your post is well thought out but I disagree with the premise that Iran would launch, by proxy, a limited nuclear strike in the US. Trust me, if such an attack were to occur, the US would launch a disproportionate, full scale nuclear retaliatory strike in response. There is absolutely no question about that. As for the US citizens not having the stomach for such action, I would ask you to recall the public sentiment in the immediate aftermath of the 9/11 attacks.

I doubt Iran's regime agrees with your assessment. They fully realize what they would face should they do as you suggest they might.

If Iran wanted to facilitate such an attack, they would likely do so through AQ as it would not be so obvious as to the source of the nukes. They certainly would not announce their involvement in the attack. As mentioned previously, that would amount to the end of Iran for all intents and purposes.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Its TPTB, and all of this is being said on their behalf to try and set up Iran probably. And they have people looking to Vancouver and the Olympics, so the dates 02 11 2012 and 02 12 2012 (the day the games start) will be like Haiti's numbers, 3's and 13's, amongst these reptilian hybrid's favorites.

Now we live an hour from Vancouver and will be spending money I can't afford, and the kids will miss 3 days school, so that we can drive to the interior tomorrow, JUST IN CASE!
But, I'm aware of their slight of hand tactics as well. Often they will have everyone looking OVER HERE, so they can pull of a fast one OVER THERE! They're evil incarnated.

This book pretty well explains all the history, matrix code, religions, language, and even the magnetic net, of the magnetic fields set up around earth, our magnetic shield, the moon, etc.......all contributing to wiping our memories and souls each time. Well you know, like a mangetic disc can be wiped.......

Now you don't have to necessarily believe all the et connections and atlantis connections to Egypt and Sumeria, but this research in this book will clue you in really fast to the fact that TPTB do believe all of this and have been working like fat, ugly spiders behind the scenes, spinning their webs and creating their matrix, Ma's Tricks and trying to fool everyone into giving allegiance to the dark with abuse of language and have been planning events, and even a harvest.

This isn't the middle east. Anyone giving a warning from there is actually working on behalf of the UK/US coalition of nazi reptilains.
www.scribd.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

What I think is irrelevant, we don't know anything really so what is the point in speculating?

If those alphabets you speak of were seriously concerned about anything Iran will do, they would have already moved in and bombed them into oblivion.

It is all just posturing and saber rattling at this point.

In my opinion, there will be no major surprises here, nothing to worry about. Just a continued stalemate between western governments/Israel and Iran.

Iran: We have a gun!

Western governments: We have a bigger gun, and many of them!

Who really wants to be the first to take aim and pull the trigger?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

That would be nice if it's just comments backwards and forwards between the Powers etc.

None of us want another War because it could be quite a bad for if it does kick off.

Let's hope you're correct?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I'd just love if they had anti-gravity technology (either from Russia or China) and they created a Spiral over Tehran and announced "look..we have one too."

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53

Do you think Mr Pyjamas is just full of hot air like Little Kimmy?

Is it just childish attention seeking?

The NSA and all the other alphabet agencies know far more than we do, maybe that's why there's so many Warships from so many countries off Iran's coast at the moment?

I thought about that too (N.Korea) - seems it was much ado about nothing. I wouldn't think an attack would be announced so perhaps an oil embargo, an new alliance or something of that nature or maybe nothing at all. Who knows.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Pianist
Perhaps they're opening their first nuclear power plant, with an open invitation for inspectors and a message to the world that the West and Israel are war-lovin', propaganda spewin' aggressors?

I think your dead on. Opening a nuclear power plant would be a slap (punch). It's what they said they wanted all along. I believe they want a bomb, but opening a power plant is a punch in the fact that they are doing what they want and you can't stop me. Nanny nanny boo boo.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kid_of_3NKi
Iran's first nuclear bomb test?
That would stun the west indeed.

Ko3

And prove (hopefully) to even iranian apologists and appeasers what the rest of us have known all along - that the iranians have been lying all along.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Remember the Iranian Oil Bourse ?

That is what I feel that this is really all about. Not so much the threat of the Iranians owning a Nuke as we are told.

But moreso the potential threat of the elimination of the Rothschild owned and controlled US Dollar world oil transactions.

It also points to some of the same reasons as to why we took Saddam down:

1.) For failing to win the war against Iran. Remember the picture of Rumsfeld and Saddam shaking hands ?

2.) For Selling the Iraqi Oil for Euro vs the dollar. Which cut out the PTB who were buying oil cheap from Saddam, and the Oil for food program and reselling it on the open market for massive profits.
Remember ENRON ?

I seriously doubt a "Punch" is not literally, a militaristic move against the US or it's allies the Israelis. As many here automatically assume.

The Iranians are much smarter than that.

They know that the PTB have historically wanted their Iranian oil revenue back from the Bearded Revolutionaries and mullahs who now control Iran.

After having overthrown the US sponsored puppet, The Shah of Iran and his brutal secret police, known as SAVAK, we are very well aware that the PTB will do anything to gain control of it once again.

Just as we have control of Iraq's oil.

The Iranians also know good and well not to provoke the US into a toe to toe conflict which would be suicidal at best.

If the Iranians succeed in selling their oil, on their own exchange, for currencies other than the US Dollar, and not the Rothschild owned London exchange, it will disrupt the Dollar hegemony.

I feel that that is where they are going with all of this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join