It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STS - 130 Fuel tank with UFOS (Crazy A Must SEE)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
External tank heading back to earth with what appears to be very large object passes by the fuel tank in fact a cluster of objects can be seen going by the fuel tank who knows what the big object is very strange.

[edit on 24/09/2008 by ufosbri]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
[edit on 8-2-2010 by noobsauce13]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
That was most likely space debris. I'm sure there's a lot of crap up there that broke or whatever.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hello,
It's a pretty good visual. I wonder what the camera is hooked to to get the video footage. To me, it looks as if camera is pointed at Earth. How it pans left and right is pretty cool. Very strange indeed.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I'm not too impressed by the video footage, the lines are just faulty video, the thing flying passed does not look very controlled, sort of just falling.

But what does impress me is how you managed to make a thread on 8-2-10 and then edit it over a year earlier on 24/9/2008.

.... a Time traveller .... excellent

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by All_Truth_Soon

Heh nice catch.

I think thats when they joined.

The spagettiish object really behaves like debris. Wondering when this footage was taken and how - it looks like from above from the shuttle. The second object is more intriguing- don t let Hoagland see it it looks tetrahedral

It is really hard to tell how far away these objccts are, they could be fairly close or even behind the tank - due to the over exposure. As usual the detail is not great.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Would someone please tell me the band/tune in that video?

My God it's amazing.

Interesting vid but I think that is probably some of the foam / gasket from the tank / orbiter coupling system. I could easily be wrong but that's my first impression.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This is ice which forms on the nozzles of the main engines the gets sluffed off in orbit. It happens very often.

It is described by Mike Fossum in this video:
tinyurl.com/ydx37vz

You have to paste it to the address bar...sorry.

[edit on 2/8/2010 by Phage]

[edit on 2/8/2010 by Phage]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Gotta love it when someone replaces the video's original audio with some crappy music and then passes the video off as being "unknown" and "unidentified".

Thanks Phage.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

G'day ufosbri

Phage is correct.

It's ice.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

G'day Phage

I suspect that video is the same excellent example you have posted a few times previously.

However, I can't get that link to work.

I get to the NASA site, but then the video won't play.

I mention this in case the op is also unable to view the video.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

I think the video in the OP is STS 130. But that ice is apparently pretty common. It's seen in many of the handheld videos of the external tanks.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Ok, it can be found here:
www.nasa.gov...
Retreating Tank and Ice

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

G'day again Phage

It seems my equipment doesn't like those NASA videos.

I wonder what's going on?

Thanks anyway.....fortunately I'm very familiar with that "ice" issue, thanks to your previously posted excellent videos.

I guess the op will let you know if he can't see them.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

All you do is present a solution in search of a problem. You are a skeptic...& you say you are on side with the ice theory..(which one is that??)...You dissed the "tether" as a near field event on another thread...

My problem with all this 'paper work' proof being done... as to why this ice theory is so...all the drawings...all the talk, is...that's all it is, talk.... as none of you actually DO the so called scientific duplication you blab on about.

None of you actually make a video of all this near field ice theory. So go ahead & do more than just talk theory & show us. Duplicate the "Tether"... & post it. I challenge you to "show" us this convincing theory in action.

I know you will fail to demonstrate this on any video you make, but must try & then I will post the opinions of 2 NASA scientists who have written me about this & you will see why you can not duplicate this nutty ice/near field "storytelling" theory. But not before you do the work.

You are not a 'maybe' at all...you call this a UFO "must see" in the threads title, when you already know what these are, as you state..ice!!! ...SO then WHY ask us?...why call them UFOs?

You state you are a maybe...yet you post things you admit are Known Knowns. I can only conclude this is a skeptic set up & was never intended for debate!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
the first thing i don't know what that is

but the second object looks like (if they are looking down on earth's oceans) looks like an airplane moving in the same direction and then bends of the the left

for the ones who disagree whith that object moving in the same direction (since it's going from left to right instead of right to left) airplanes could never match the speed of space shuttles and satalite's (a satalite takes only six minuts to travel from america to europe so that would explane it moving from left to right in the vid

it's just that you only the the light that reflects of the top of thw plane so it does not look like a plane since the parts in the shadow kinda blur away whith the bright reflection of the sun

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
WHY DO INTERNET USERS FILM THE MONITOR WITH A CAMERA @2010?!!?

On topic:
1st Earth
2nd ICE

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

On the original video of nasa audio this is what she said.

Here we can see the tank filmed by the astronauts nasa cuts the video after the objects go by a few mins later the second object comes in No audio thats IT they cut the video again.
If the objects are going into the direction the shuttel is flying is that not something to worry about mmm.
the lines though the video are from Nasa its always crap video from nasa there cameras are no better than WEB cams from computers.

Nasa say Nothing about the video Or the Objects going by Fact.

Nasa do not show this in footage on the highlights WHY.

why do they keep cuting the footage from the shuttel when something goes past Fact.

Why is the objects going in the opisit direction to the tank and shuttel.

why did they not say anything about it.

The tank is miles away.
I think the objects are flying past them or sitting there and they fly past the shuttel that is.

Makes no sence does it.

I bet you cant find this footage on Nasa site OppS disappeared mysteriously.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

The band is Greenleaf dude.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by secretnasaman

G’day secretnasaman

I’m not certain if I’m following your response exactly as you intended it, so I apologise in advance if any elements of my reply are wide of the mark.

Regarding your statement that I’m a skeptic about aliens/ufos:

Well, I guess it depends on your personal definition of that.

I don’t think I’m a skeptic because I don’t discount the idea that we are being visited by “something” from “somewhere”. My interest started when I was around 8 years old & it has never waned.

As proof I’m not a skeptic, I offer my own UFO thread regarding the 1994 Nellis Air Force Base sighting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would be flattered if you posted any of your thoughts or comments in my thread.

Regarding this thread by ufosbri:

Based on the many videos I have watched showing ice floating alongside those fuel tanks subsequent to forming in the fuel tanks, I believe the op’s video shows ice.

Regarding the tether video:

As I’ve stated on ATS a number of times, I thought for years that video might be showing alien spacecraft.

However after reading & viewing extensively regarding that video, I now believe it shows near-field ice particles that are out of focus. I believe the quite spectacular “spiraling lines” evident on one of the “objects” is an effect caused by video scan lines.

Regarding your request to duplicate the tether video:

I refer you to DepthOfField’s excellent work.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Regarding your request to duplicate the ice coming from the tank of the shuttle:

Not having a space shuttle handy, that is slightly beyond my capabilities.

Regarding the video I called a “must see in the threads”:

I’m not sure what you are referring to. I will be happy to respond if you clarify your point.

Regarding “my posting of known knowns”:

I’m not sure what you are referring to. I will be happy to respond if you clarify your point.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 10-2-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join