It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon + Global Hawk = 911 attack

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by impressme
Was a tiny hole, proven 757 could not fit in hole.

Truther lie 1, itcould fit. Here truthers have no mixed up the measurements on a 757

it was proven it didn’t belong to a Boeing 757.

Truther lie 2, it was a a RB 211 engine from flight 77

You continue to parrot the same lies about the undercarriage being found at the pentagon

Truther lie 3, pictures have been posted here many times of 757 wheels and undercarriage, yet some people refuse to look at them as they know it destroys their silly conspiracy theory!
www.aerospaceweb.org... shows it was a 757 wheel found at the Pentagon

Hello,
Thanks for the link...
I can definately see how you reached your conclusion given by that "trusted" website. Why was just one of ten equipped wheels recovered from the wreckage, basically, in-tact? And if that wheel is made of an alloy-based material, why did it not turn to a pile of glob where it sat during an enormous inferno, like the other nine did? And if the other nine wheels melted, was trace-evidence brought to disclose this fact? Also, the other parts that were displayed as being in pentagon, made of lighter alloys; why do they look so pristine after such an inferno? Thanks for your kind reply in advance.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The size difference between those two engines is obvious. It's also obvious al-Qaeda as an organization doesn't really exist. It's a catch-all name racists use to justify their anti-Arabism. Anyone they want to kill suddenly becomes affiliated with al-Qaeda. Any country they want to bomb suddenly becomes an al-Qaeda stronghold. The whole war on terror is a hate crime.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by Crito]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by COOL HAND

If the evidence were not such a big secret and if nothing happened that was not conspiratorial then why not just release it and then we could all move over to the alien threads? The man quoted still works to this day for Allison which is a sub company of RR, call him and ask him what he meant by saying it wasn't one of their parts. I think that his statement is real clear on what he was referring to. There is not any rebuttal nor correction statement by either company that has been released refutting what he said.

However in contradiction to its own self, the OS has been changed many times to reflect adjusted evidence statements that have never been backed up by any release of such nor any photos. Where's the camera footage at? I know for a fact that there are two cams on the helicopter tower because I have seen them myself while I was there. They point directly at the impact site. The feds went around within minutes of the "whatever it was" hitting the building on a collection spree like ants to a sugar hill. Now its all just a big secret cluster that reeks of a cover up on a massive scale.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by mikelee]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
If the evidence were not such a big secret and if nothing happened that was not conspiratorial then why not just release it and then we could all move over to the alien threads? The man quoted still works to this day for Allison which is a sub company of RR, call him and ask him what he meant by saying it wasn't one of their parts. I think that his statement is real clear on what he was referring to. There is not any rebuttal nor correction statement by either company that has been released refutting what he said.

Why is it so hard for you to clear up the confusion? Go back and read the entire quote I posted from aerospaceweb which shows what I was saying about the guy.

He correctly id'd the part as not being made at his plant (and therefore not from a GH since his plant was the one producing the GH engines). I am not sure how to put that any more simply.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

At the time was he asked about a Global Hawk? So how did he know to designate his comment regarding a Global Hawk then? Unless you added that in there it makes no sense whatsoever for him to speak on the Global Hawk engine. The apc unit is posted in this thread and thats he was said was not made by his company yet the OS says it is from the "airliner" that hit the building.

* OS says it is.
* The maker of it says its not one of theirs.

Kinda like finding a Milk Dud in a pack of M & M's then try to claim M & M's made it.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

At the time was he asked about a Global Hawk? So how did he know to designate his comment regarding a Global Hawk then? Unless you added that in there it makes no sense whatsoever for him to speak on the Global Hawk engine. The apc unit is posted in this thread and thats he was said was not made by his company yet the OS says it is from the "airliner" that hit the building.

* OS says it is.
* The maker of it says its not one of theirs.

Kinda like finding a Milk Dud in a pack of M & M's then try to claim M & M's made it.

Have you read this article?LINK

Can you find me any other quotes from RR other than Browns claiming the part did not come from one of their engines.

Still waiting for an answer on the APC question. I don't know what part you are referring to and no one else here spells it out. I even did a google search for APC and Jet Engines with no real luck.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I have answered each of your questions...twice. Re-read the thread.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Mystery engine found at Pentagon above. Manufacturer says it isn't theirs

Care to show us the quote from Rolls Royce UK where they stated that.... Of course you cannot, that is just a truther lie once again!

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I have answered each of your questions...twice. Re-read the thread.

Can you repost your answers to the following questions then?
1. What is an APC Unit?
2. What other quotes from RR talk about whether or not it is their engine?
3. Did you read the article that I posted?

I can't find your response to any of those questions in this thread.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Courtesy of an American cruise missile.

And the Pentagon impact hole.....

Only visible for about 20 minutes before the collapse.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

And the Pentagon impact hole.....

Only visible for about 20 minutes before the collapse.

Proving what exactly? That the holes look close to each other?

Here is some great research done here at ATS, take a look and tell us what you think:
ATS LINK

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
One question where are all of the dead people, where are all of the body bags. There were at least 60 to 100 people on that plane, no re manes of any body's, when ever has there bin a plane crash, with no body's found at the crash site. How about bones, they incinerated at a temperature of 760° to 1150°C (1400° to 2100°F) The process usually takes 90 minutes to two hours, with longer times associated with larger bodies.

For the amount of fuel it would take and the time it would take to incinerated all the body's is imposable for it to happen, let alone as to not finding a single bone at the crash site. There never was a plane if there was then show us one picture of body bags being taken away from the pentagon?

[edit on 8-2-2010 by jsettica]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsettica
One question where are all of the dead people, where are all of the body bags. There were at least 60 to 100 people on that plane, no re manes of any body's, when ever has there bin a plane crash, with no body's found at the crash site.

What do you mean no bodies found at crash site? have a look at
www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

[edit on 8/2/10 by dereks]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

What do you mean no bodies found at crash site? No body bags? have a look at
www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

I went threw every photo on this web site and there is no photos of any body bags, there are no photos of airplane seats and there are no photos of any dead passengers or any photos of Boeing 757 undercarriage.

For some strange reason, if I have seemed to miss them, why don’t you post the photos from this website? Would that be asking too much?

I assume you would have done this already, since you are so eager to prove all Truthers are lairs, as you always claim.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by impressme]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by dereks

What do you mean no bodies found at crash site? No body bags? have a look at
www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

I went threw every photo on this web site and there is no photos of any body bags, there are no photos of airplane seats and there are no photos of any dead passengers or any photos of Boeing 757 undercarriage.

For some strange reason, if I have seemed to miss them, why don’t you post the photos from this website? Would that be asking too much?

I assume you would have done this already, since you are so eager to prove all Truthers are lairs, as you always claim.

Who was this unfortunate person ?

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

Someone who worked in the Pentagon, check your source. Are you really going to run through these pics again? Yes there are pics of a couple burned bodies that happened to be people inside the Pentagon. I have yet to see one "truther" claim that no one in the building was injured. This is just distraction and deflection and you know it. How about a picture of a body that was on the plane? Got any of those?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

Someone who worked in the Pentagon, check your source. Are you really going to run through these pics again? Yes there are pics of a couple burned bodies that happened to be people inside the Pentagon. I have yet to see one "truther" claim that no one in the building was injured. This is just distraction and deflection and you know it. How about a picture of a body that was on the plane? Got any of those?

Please give me a shred of evidence that the picture I posted was not a plane passenger.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

They and the other bodies do not exist according to impressme, as he claimed he checked all those pictures!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
A disturbing question for me is if a plane did not hit the pentagon where are all the passengers that booked onto that flight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join